All Comments on 'Come with Me Ch. 02'

by always_learning

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another

cheap fucking whore that has no more reason for being a married woman than 15 cents worth of nothing. A cheap fucking slut of no redeeming social value than a Friday morning after Thanksgiving day "shit".

This motherfucker is the type that would get knocked up after her husband is away for a year and try to pass a baby off on him to raise after he came home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey Anonymous stop blasting every writer here

we're all sick to death of your fucked up brain. If you don't like Loving wife stories stop fucking reading them asshole. You

re destroying this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great work

I agree with the last comment, if this moron doesn't like the stories on this site he is probably not mature enough to read or appreciate adult erotica period. Constructive feedback on the writing is what the comment sections are for not whether the content is not to his taste or not (no one wants to know). Stories are clearly marked . If you don't like the material on this site go elsewhere and stop your whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excuse Me?

So only positive strokes are permitted in the open forum? One cannot give a dissenting opinion to the writer's premise or one is a "moron?" Is that correct? Sounds to me like some people have problems allowing others the liberty to express opinions that don't echo their own.

Hey, if you can't accept other people's opinions, too bad. You can't stop us dissenters. The author can delete these comments if he/she desires to do so but that’s all. LOL

By the way, for those complaining about "anonymous" comments, EVERY screen name out here is anonymous...unless you're going to claim you are using the names given to you by your parents when you log on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Of course

as long as the comment is to the story and is not rude and dispagraging such as, stupid bitch hope you die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I liked this FICTIONAL story. It is clear that it was well edited which made reading it more enjoyable.

In regard to the moral comments, I would not live this fantasy nor want my wife to live it, but the whole point is this is fiction. I happen to be a Christian, but I like the DaVinci code. This situation is analogous.

always_learningalways_learningover 17 years agoAuthor
Just so you know

You'll get to read what the husband is doing later. And how much he likes the idea of bringing another person into the works. For this couple it would not be the first time. The third chapter is still pending and I am still working on the fourth. My real husband thinks this is all funny and is laughing at the tards saying I, the author, am a slut. Obviously some people get confused by fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comments & Comments Regarding them

Writer - you chose an arena with sensitivities - well actually 2. Many of us can relate with empathy to what you describe for the troops here and over seas. For 99% it is upsetting.

Secondly, the freedom to do anything with impunity likens to long distance self cuckolding with his bestest friend and that disgusts semi-normal males and females as it is selfish on each side. The words unless "I'm not there in the verbal and written marital agreement" or that long distance voids it either with verbal agreement.

Described is as to a problem child - look take the matches and rub them but don't light them - oh what the hell light them if you have them as I know you will do something worse anyway - and at least he will tell me what went on so a decision(s) can be made upon return.

Lastly, you came here to arise emotions and interests but they come in the opposing flavors of respect or disrespect of others as well as self. So, chuckle as you and the real are want to do but the paint of words is real to many as you try and want to make it.

Fun and not so huh, but unreally real in a talented hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous