Comfort Zone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devaki and her dad stepped towards each other and he effortlessly lifted Devaki in his arms with his hands under her hairy armpits. Devaki put her hands behind his neck and her legs went around his hips. She saw that Devaki's pert bottom was thus resting on her dad's rampant cock. Then their lips locked hungrily.

All that Mala heard was a loud moan from both as her dad's arms tightened around Devaki and her milk filled breasts were crushed against his broad chest. She could see milk seeping from Devaki's breasts.

She watched as her dad unlock his lips from Devaki and gently lower her on to the floor. Devaki brought her hands down from around Venkat's neck and started to caress his nipples and chest.

Devaki showered tiny kisses on his nipples and the rest of his chest. Her dad was enjoying these ministrations with open eyes. His hands in turn caressed Devaki's back. Slowly Devaki slid down her dad's torso and knelt in front of his cock.

She found Devaki looking at his huge organ with a worshipful expression on her face and lovingly holding and rubbing it all over her face. Then Devaki opened her mouth and took in the swollen head of his shaft.

Her dad moaned in delight. Devaki grasped the base with one hand sucked the shaft. Soon she bobbed her head back and forth and mouth fucked him. Still holding his gigantic pole, Devaki sat back and enjoyed this mixture of saliva and pre-cum that filled her mouth. The taste of his love, the look of his love cannon and the sound of his approval, sent her body into a tidal wave of passion.

Mala saw her dad's huge organ slide down Devaki's throat and Devaki continuing to suck without gagging. She marveled at her dear friend's ability to do that and envied her. She had no problem with Krish since his organ was not that large.

Mala was getting turned on looking at what was happening inside the penthouse. Her insides were churning. She was not sure who was turning her on. If it was her dad, then its incest she thought. If it was Devaki, then it was erotic.

Whatever the reason, she was unable to move away and continued watching. She felt her pulse rate going up. Her nipples were hardening. She involuntarily licked her lips looking at Devaki sucking her dad's cock lustily.

She heard her dad tell Devaki:"Enough for now my love: let me love you with my lips". Devaki reluctantly removed his organ from her mouth. To Mala it looked larger than before it went into Devaki's mouth.

Her dad lifted Devaki and laid her on the bed and lay down by her side. Mala heard him ask her friend: "You want me to relieve you of the pain in your breasts". When she nodded yes, her dad took Mala's right nipple in his mouth and started suckling like a baby.

Mala was stunned. She could make out that Devaki's milk was really flowing into her dad's mouth and the expression on Devaki's face was one of bliss. After a while she saw Devaki lovingly shift her dad's mouth from her right to the left breast. Her dad continued to suckle.

Mala noticed that Devaki was so aroused that she was rubbing her thighs together in ecstasy and her pussy hair glistening with love juice. Mala realised that her cunt was also fully wet and her own juice wetting her panty.

Her dad stopped breast feeding and trailed his mouth down to Devaki's belly button and then on to her now glistening pussy. He started to lovingly kiss and lick Devaki's cunt. He lifted his head and asked Devaki:" Is the soreness in your pussy completely gone?"

Devaki who was enveloped in an erotic trance whispered:"Yes my love, suck it and make me cum" and pushed her dad's head back on her cunt.

Mala though married for more than a year had never experienced Krish's lips on her pussy. Though he enjoyed fellatio, he loathed going down on Mala. Mala always felt cheated that such an enjoyment was denied to her.

Devaki lay back and her dad began by slowly kissing the area around Devaki's labia before he began to lick her very wet cunt lips and clit. While he did this, Mala found that he wet his middle finger with his pre-cum and insert it inside Devaki's anus.

Mala whispered to herself:"Oh my God, I thought such things happen only in hard core porn movies and here I am witnessing my dad and my best friend enacting those scenes!"

Mala became thoroughly aroused seeing this. She unzipped her jeans, pushed her panty down and started to languidly caress her clit. Her own stroking unconsciously matched the speed with which her dad was licking and sucking her friend's pussy. She had to steady herself by leaning on to the wall to avoid toppling over.

Mala saw that Devaki was in ecstasy and marveled at her dad who knew just what to do with a woman. Before long, she noticed that Devaki was beginning to shake as her orgasm was approaching.

Her dad continued to suck and lick Devaki's pussy and finger her ass with increased vigor. He could feel that Devaki's orgasm was approaching.

Mala saw that Devaki was shaking so much. Her body was quivering and instinctively started to buck as if her pussy was on fire. She was in a sexual frenzy as her dad's face was buried into her drenched pussy.

Devaki suddenly tightened her loins around her dad's head and climaxed violently. Her dad had to hold on to her so that she didn't jump off the bed. Mala who was timing herself with her dad's ministrations also climaxed shatteringly.

Mala with glazed eyes saw that the couple inside lay quietly in the after math of Devaki's massive orgasm. Mala's dad got up and planted tiny kisses lovingly on Devaki's face, her breasts and pussy. When he got up his cock had not lost its erection.

Mala saw that Devaki cupped her dad's face and lip locked with him. She heard Devaki telling him:"Venkat I now want you to fuck me as I haven't had your cock in me for more than three months. I missed it terribly all these days because of my soreness."

Mala was surprised to hear this and Devaki calling her dad by name and not uncle. She saw her dad asking Devaki to get up and stand beside the bed and bend from her waist resting her palm on the bed. Her dad stood behind Devaki with his huge dick lightly caressing her pussy.

Seeing this Mala was reminded of a stallion and mare she had once seen during an educational visit to a stud farm.

Her dad held on to Devaki's hips and slowly started to insert his cock in her pussy. To her surprise she noticed that his cock went in smoothly and was buried to the hilt.

She saw Devaki shiver in ecstasy when her dad's huge cock was sliding in. She wiggled her back to facilitate its smooth slide in. Her dad now started to push his ram rod tool in and out of Devaki's pussy from behind in a leisurely fashion.

Devaki was happily able to take her dad's huge dick and with every thrust she was moaning with joy. "Yes Venkat, give it to me. Fill meeee..."

Mala could make out that her dad too was enjoying this as seen from his facial expressions. His long arms reached down to cup Devaki's milk filled tits from behind and gently squeeze them.

Devaki loved this by muttering:"Yes, yessss....Venkat...my love, ram your cock all the way in my cunt...ohhh fuck me....love me....love my pussy with your cock, please." Devaki continued to moan as her dad slid deep into her cunt and his balls touched the soft skin of her buttocks.

Her dad continued like this for a while languidly. He then slowed his plowing of Devaki's cunt from behind and told her;" Love I want to you to ride me like a horse from top and so lets change position."

They both got up and her dad lay down on the bed. Devaki wasted no time in climbing astride him and inserting his organ into her pussy. She then began to ride him up and down. He dad's hips began to buck back.

Mala saw that Devaki's heavy breasts were bouncing up and down jauntily. Her dad gently took hold of them in his palms and started to caress her nipples. Devaki started to moan.

Devaki took his hands off her breasts and bent down from her waist. Her up and down movement on his cock continued without missing a beat. She lip locked with him. Her mouth slid sideways and bit down on her dad's shoulder.

Her dad pushed his cock deep in Devaki's cunt and then he kissed her lips. His tongue went in her mouth as his shaft went deep into her cunt. Devaki's soft breasts pressed into his chest as they fucked.

Her dad started to growl:"I am fucking you now, Devaki. I have my cock deep in your beautiful cunt. I feel your tight pussy squeezing my cock. Are you enjoying my cock?"

Devaki cried:"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need it! I need your cock deep in me! Fuck meeeee my lover! Make me cum all over that wonderful cock of yours!"

Devaki lifted her cunt up slowly and then rapidly plunged down with a great force making her dad grunt. Devaki started to rapidly hump her ass. The wet slapping sounds of their union were audible to Mala outside.

Time and again, her dad thrust deep into Devaki's juice filled cunt. "I love you, darling Devaki I am tingling all over and can't hold for long," he muttered as he continued fucking furiously.

Devaki was not far behind and she also increased the tempo of her downward thrusts. Her dad gave a big heave and started to climax. His cum, thick and fast, rising from his balls shot into Devaki's cunt. Load after load of cream shot into her cunt as she in turn shot her cunt juices on her dad's cock.

Her dad and Devaki remained thus for quite a while with her dad's cock still inside Devaki, enjoying the blissful aftermath of their passion filled love making. Devaki slowly disengaged herself and lay down on the bed next to her dad. His now passive tool glistening with both their love juices lay docile on his stomach.

Devaki snuggled up to her dad and both of them slept naked entwined in each others' arms. Seeing this Mala too went down to her room to sleep.

Mala changed into her night dress and lay down to sleep. When she closed her eyes, the last one hour's happenings in the penthouse kept coming back to her. It did not make her sleep but on the contrary aroused her.

Once again she was in a dilemma. 'Was seeing her dad naked the reason for such an arousal in her, or seeing him making love to a young girl her age?' She had never imagined that a grown up man would drink breast milk which her dad did. The sexual intimacy between her dad and Devaki astounded her.

No wonder her dad was letting Devaki call him by name in the throes of passion. She couldn't but help putting herself in Devaki's place and being made love to by her dad. She wondered whether such thoughts were incestuous.

She decided to talk to her dear friend the next morning and clear her dilemma. She was unsure how she would face her dad. In spite of these perplexing questions, her arousal did not diminish. To pacify her arousal, she once again stimulated herself with her fingers to climax and drifted of to sleep. She was surprised that she could in a short span of time climax twice.

12