All Comments on 'Comforting the Neighbor'

by bhollister

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
They have lots of competitions for stories on Literotica

How about one for the dumbest - or the most clichés in a single page story. This might then have some value.

sirhugssirhugsabout 11 years ago
Squaring the circle

did Paul eventually start to date and then Tom got to enjoy the new gf in the hot tub too?

very hot story, gave it a "5" though more detailed sex would be more hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
only wimps share their wives

would divorce the bitch

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
Don't listen to the nay-sayers

who read these types of storied knowing full well they don't like them - or are ashamed to admit they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
only real men share their wives

would renew my vows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sirhugs

Sirhugs was right, and he knows as he writes great stories (hint, write more!). But I would have liked to know why Paul's divorce happened if he was such a great lover and apparently a good guy. Also, take time to describe the action more completely. Thanks though for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
eye sight

so he could see debs legs and she was in calf? All bs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Don't listen to the nay-sayers

More importantly. maybe you shouldn't listen to cretins who can't stand others have the right to their own opinions. Better still are the ones who trash others but can't seem to find anything good to say about the story themselves. Ya know, like this bozo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ythebdger. did i just type that for real?

your comments are as depressing as your handle. give loving wives a break why not? you're not enjoying it and i'm not diggin your vibe. go away creepy prick.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good Neighbor Policy

Maybe Debbie was simply overstuffed? Who knows? Anyway, Paul got outa his funk (and into the junk)! Wish Suzanne had been MY neighbor! Pretty pedestrian sex-in-a-hot-tub story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
of course larrythecuckoldofseattle and licksomeonedick

Love this shitsandwich, ythebadger is right. Come up with some thing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining

An entertaining read. Called Suzanne Debbie once. Did you intend the last word of the story to be "quest" rather than "guest"? Could work either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
manners

If you don't like the story that's fine, but why be so petty and mean with the comments.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very good and exciting wife sharing story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Another really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Both the wife & the husband are generous by nature. They lived by the rule that friends in need are friends indeed.

A particular act of generosity opened their horizons & irreversibly changed their marriage.

I wish i were a very frequent dinner guest at their house. I would think i died and went to Heaven.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I like

I like my neighbor too, but not that damn much.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

And three multiplied to four!

3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous