Community Involvement Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The immense feeling between us heightened my orgasm tremendously. My cock swelled as my orgasm rushed upon me like a train. Her channel contracted and gripped and pulled me deeper inside her gorgeous body as I poured my sperm into her. A long, low grunt burst from my throat which coincided with first huge spurt of semen that erupted from my cock. Each subsequent pulse of my cock sent a copious load of my seed deep into her pussy which was greeted with a moan of orgasmic lust coming from deep inside her own throbbing body. Clare kept pumping me, using her hips, to milk me of my thick goo. The pounding of my heart resounded in my ears as the final throws of my come shot forth. Breathless, I looked into her face and softened my grip on her hips. Spent, she dropped her legs away from my hips.

"You can let me up now." Clare's voice drifted to me from some far off location. I had sagged forward and laid myself on her body after I had pulled free of her gripping orifice. Her arms wrapped me in a soothing embrace and I floated on a cloud of post coital splendour.

"Hmmm," I murmured and then realised that I had actually drifted off. "Shit, sorry."

My embarrassment rose quickly as I quickly stood and held her hand, helping her onto the floor. She looked at her desk and the large quantity of body fluids pooled there and then at the dark stains on the carpet.

"Wow, that was a right seeing too you just gave me." She said in a hushed, sexy voice. "I bet you have never had a woman do that to you before?"

Clare ran her fingers lightly though my wet hair. I shook my head, still on a high. Wordlessly, I slowly wrapped her in my arms and kissed her mouth gently, almost tentatively, with a brush of my lips on hers. She tilted her head and warmly embraced me as mouths and lips touched again and melted together. We stood locked together in each others arms for what seemed to an eternity.

Clare lifted her eyes to me.

"You certainly have a gift for making me squirt like that. No one has ever touched me the way you have. And I mean that in every sense possible."

"I was lucky I had a good student." I shrugged and blushed, feeling awkward.

'Ray...I'm being serious." She laughed lightly and I smiled. "Um...this is not the same Clare you met at our first meeting. A lot has come and gone between us, pun intended as well."

We both chortled a her joke.

"But... serious again for a moment." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I could tell what she was wanted to say was something deep and personal. Something not to be taken lightly lest she would feel injured greatly. "I have never reacted like that before. What I felt with you, what I feel when I am with you, is beyond my comprehension...I can not start to explain. I knew you were different from the off. We can do wonderful things together, you and I. I think I..."

"I think I know what you are wanting to say." I whispered and placed my index finger on her lips. My heart was pounding in my chest and my senses were soaring but I knew I had to stop her from saying too much. I felt the same but I did not want things to go...to get out of hand.

"Um..." I turned my head slightly to clear the sudden lump in my throat. "Clare, I think I feel the same as you do. I emphasis think, but...let's not rush too far ahead of ourselves. I feel for you deeply. Not just sexually...In my younger days, I would be wanting to say things to you that...well, the same things you are wanting to say. I would love to get to know you even more deeply but this is only our second time together. We can take it slowly and I know it would be an incredible journey. I hope that makes sense?"

She nodded and hugged me close.

"Thank you, my dear photographer." She whispered into my ear. "I was going to rush but you have saved me from making a fool of myself."

"Bullshit!" I apologised immediately for my brusk outburst but Clare reassured me and urged me to continue. "We both know what we feel right now. The sex we have experienced is/was amazing."

"Do you think you could ever feel the same way about me as you do Michelle?" She asked.

"It's possible, I would guess." I smirked, she playfully hit my arm.

I sighed deeply, trying to gather my thoughts on what was potentially a loaded question.

"Let me put it another way. Michelle and I kind of stumbled together out of what started as a routine chat across our little boundary fence. One thing led to another, you know the old cliche, and we have developed a deep understanding of one another and a wonderful understanding of where we are at together and in our own respective relationships. We have both said to each other that we are not about to lower the boom on our marriages, for the sake of our younger children in particular but also, we do not see the sense in throwing away all the other things we have in our marriages, call it materialistic, all for the sake of getting some good sex elsewhere. It is not just the sex, as I have tried to allude to, but the sex it a part of it. We are both still sexually orientated people even if our partners are not, and to seek it elsewhere and not rock the boat is what we are trying to achieve...selfish maybe but for us, a necessity in a lot of ways... it helps bind us. What we have found though, is that we are both in similar situations and the camaraderie and mutual respect we have have found is something we both cherish greatly. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I guess so." Clare sounded a little despondent. "So there is no room for me?"

"There is always room for you. To quote Michelle from a couple of weeks ago, 'I don't care who you screw with, as long as you keep safe, in every sense, and don't fuck with me...and I don't just mean that in a literal sense; the same goes for me!' end quote."

"That was some quote." She thought deeply some more before continuing. "I am pleased for you both that you have found each other, which in turn, has lead me to find you. Not only a good photographer but a good friend as well." She laughed to herself.

"What's so funny?"

"I just had the lyrics of a Placebo song jump into my head; 'a friend in need is friend indeed'. You are all that and a good fuck friend as well."

"I don't know how to answer that?"

"Don't say anything. Just agree with me and be happy."

"If you had not drained me completely just now, I would be obliged to make love to you, right here and now."

"Obliged?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Bad word selection, sorry. Honoured...to make love to you."

"I like the sound of what you have to say." She smiled demurely at me and we kissed. Our kiss lingered for endless moments, devoid of heightened sexual passion, but full of mutual passion for each other. "But, I was not the only person who has taken away your edge...Daph is partly responsible as well!"

"It has been an unusual week, for me at least, in that regard."

"We should talk about the tour, I suppose." Clare said, breaking our embraced.

"It is a paying position?"

"Yes! I told you...I got to approval for you to join the tour as staff. Congratulations."

"Any congratulations are all yours...you made it happen. I have not done anything...yet."

"I would not say that." Clare looked over her shoulder at the mutual mess we had made of her desk.

"Are you hungry?" She asked out of the blue.

"I could go something nice...not sure what though."

"I have a key to the canteen and there are some pizzas there. We could heat some up, bring it back here and talk about the tour?" Her offer sounded to good to pass up.

We dressed quickly and walked arm in arm across the quad. Our chatter was wonderful, like a couple of love struck teenagers, and the warm sun on our backs only heightened our carefree feelings.

"I have a joke for you!" I announced, more as a way to change the subject matter, as we approached the canteen.

"Oh my...I hope it's better than some of yours I have heard about."

"A woman with a lisp goes into a police station asking for assistance. The policeman looks at her and asks for her name. She repeats it a couple of times but due to her lisp he can not get it straight. Finally, she stumbles upon an idea to get her name across. 'It is Fanny, but with an R... Franny...Fanny with an R' she says again, to make sure he got it right. 'Oh', says the policeman, "So your name is Crunt?"

"Good one isn't it?" I laughed.

"I don't get it." Said Clare, thinking hard.

"Remember that word we were musing over earlier... the C word. The girl's name is actually Franny...but the policeman was thinking of the other word and added the R..." I laughed harder at having to explain myself.

"Oh my..." Clare laughed and then started to slap me. "That is terrible. Clever...sort of...but terrible. Stick to your day job bud."