All Comments on 'Company Picnic'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sopharoonessopharoonesabout 10 years ago
interesting

not my typical erotica of choice. where did u come up with that! not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Edrider crap

Actions without consequences. Men get raped and do nothing. The people responsible make a video and no one uses it against them. Your stories are horrible. They are repetitive. And no one is reading them. Why bother? They are all the same crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ditto: More Crap

Same shit stories with no reality and no real ending. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
9-5

It's the movie, with sex added.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Good Stuff!

- If there was ever a follow-up,I'm certain that Granger and James would be indeed getting anal - from each other! Another development could have Kathleen,Abby,and the girls taking their own rides on Mr. Bigwood's tool,and his brother,Rod Longer,could take care of the over-flow crowd from the office.

Kathleen and Abby,quit the company,and after making a mint with the videos of Granger and James,decide they too can become porn stars. They become known,world-wide,as "The Target Twins" ,experts at plowing men right in the middle of their assholes with 13 inch strap-ons. They always hit the bullseye!

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

I liked the fact that the women took the situation into their own hands. I guess where there's a will there's a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Always the same idiotic subject!! The protagonists in your stories are criminals!! The legal way is a official announcement and not your psychotic procedure!!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THERE IS HELP AND THERE IS ASSISTANCE

and a gift horse should never be looked at but one time TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's a much better way

A woman can report the two men to the company's Personnel Department. Sometimes this works to stop it and get a settlement. Sometimes not. But there is a federal government agency, the EEOC, that WILL act. They will get facts out and secure justice for the harassed and abused woman. The testimony of the other women should assure a good outcome. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Even drunk the men could still beat the crap put of the women. So all they did was take the car keys away from the women and left them at the house. End of story. If it went as far as you wrote it, the men simply get the video and use it in Court to send the women to jail. Who's stupid enough to video themselves committing a crime?? And the worst part? All Granger did was shift himself slightly and came straight down on Mr. Bigwood with his ass cheek, thereby nearly breaking Mr. Bigwoods cock off. That ended that idea. And failing that, Granger simply goes to the police, the police take him to the hospital where a rape kit is done and the women and Mr. Bigwood all go to jail for numerous felonies. The videos seal the deal as they are now all in police custody as evidence. Once again, men get raped and you envision no consequences for the women. And if the videos make it to the internet? The women and Big once again go to jail. Get a new storyline Ed, this is old and boring.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Funny

A tongue-in-cheek tale of reversal of tails,the girls committed a number of felonies in the process but all in the guise of fun. Mr.Bigwood ,(great name), provided a rather large exclamation point to the activities. Not realistic but lots of fun! - ~5~

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Pretty good

Edrider73 I have been very negative on some of your writings but this comes out well. Your forte is humor. As long as these antics are humorous I can take them and laugh like hell. Good job on this one.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE DYNAMIC DUO FORGOT

what goes around comes around heavily. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The woman would all be divorced and out in the streets. Just plain stupid. A woman drags a man anywhere?

deependerdeepender9 months ago

No agitprop here just good, clean (soapy) fun. It seems to be aimed at the rabidly deranged group of BTB'ers like the anony directly below this post. Deep denial now, but with a chance to move on to the next stage.

Well done.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Could it be possible that Mr's James and Granger are smiling because the Ladies were more fun than they thought possible and they are hoping for the Ladies to come up with some more thrilling ideas involving Bigwood and his delightful tool?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous