All Comments on 'Competition Cups Ch. 06'

by TheJohnsonator05

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You need a lot of help with your writing.

TheJohnsonator05TheJohnsonator05over 11 years agoAuthor

I've been writing these stories for about two years, and other stories for four years so my writing is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Orgasm for the lady

Does Brittney ever get an orgasm? He only does her tits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same story

over and over again for 2 years?

TheJohnsonator05TheJohnsonator05over 11 years agoAuthor

Brittney will be having her moments of pleasure in the upcoming chapters. I wrote these earlier chapters at least a year ago and I had a different viewpoint at the time.

hotlead1hotlead1over 11 years ago
Outstanding effort!

Always an enjoyable read. The dialogue is critical to this kind of writing. Lots of hot, sexy dialogue, mixed with a touch of humor, can be really entertaining! Thanks for your efforts. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I want to see her with one of his opponents or her with those guys from the casino, personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJohnsonator05@TheJohnsonator05
It has been a long time since I last updated this. Since then I have done a lot of writing with no intent to submit, at least not yet. I have dug up some old ideas that I have long forgotten. One of them is a prequel of sorts to both Competition Cups and North Valley High. It'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES