All Comments on 'Compulsions Ch. 05'

by nightscribe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Nasty

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

This is one of my favourite stories.Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved every chapter

honestly hope this series keeps goin!!

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 12 years ago
Matron, matron, matron, matronly, matron...

Repeating that word over and over does not do your stories any good. It becomes annoying. Get a thesaurus, please. Your writing is very good, but your obsession with that word is a killer. Being 30 to 50 does not make a woman matronly.

Keep writing, but lose the repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of these things is not like the other

This was drastically different from the other entries. It doesn't feel like the same story.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
I Like

What he did to Joan... and Got all of her Blackmail evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting

You've finally degraded Your character Mike to the lowest level possible: a rapist, a thief, a pervert, a bully, an absolutely DISGUSTING piece of crap. He deserves punishment much more than all those he has chosen to sit in judgement on, and treat with violent contempt. You must be a Sicko yourself, to even imagine a character like this, and then give him his way over all the people he meets, including his nearly as perverted mother. Adios.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years ago
Reply to "Disgusting"

Well, this is chapter five, and you made it this far of reading, so what does that say about your own mind? And what does it say that you answer anonymously?

Is the protagonist vindictive? Yes, absolutely. Do the people he levies punishment on deserve it? And then some. Wake up and smell the roses: this is a sick world, and there are sick people in it. Be careful about how you dish out judgments, because the mere fact that you read this far highlights the fact that your own mind is rather sick. My guess is that you are more upset about being so turned on by it than anything else, and are lashing out at a writer with an incredible imagination for daring to show you just how depraved your own desires are. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that.

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Blah

Another comment on the disgusting post. ..Who cares. Some people deserve the revenge Mike had metted out. The only problem I have is a personal bias against cucks. I feel that any man willing to share a woman he loves with another man is beyond pathetic. He has less worth than tree mulch. And the fact that the author turned Mikes mother into just a worthless fuck hole is creepy in the extreme.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
-->skylink93... I'm not sure what you're referring to...

The only acts I saw mom perform were a little handjob on the "first" guy... And then sex with Mike...

And he didn't treat her slutty during any of this... Just intense sex... With their odd loving relationship...

Mike obviously has issues with wealthy entitled people... And, hey, What person doesn't...? ;) Granted, we don't know if he's lucky that he's been right in his assessments or actually is a good judge of people...

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 3 years ago
Consider

Maybe you would consider him not kissing the woman that just sucked off dozens of men or sucked him off after he violated her ass. I would appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series should be renamed, "Compulsions: A Throatfucking Adventure", because that's what half of it involves. And you know what they say, when you overuse something, it loses its effectiveness. Such is the case here. Less is more!

Anyway, I liked the little game they played there with all the rich fucks. And he finally got revenge on that bitch Joan. Nothing but a blackmailing bully. Of course the MC isn't perfect either and is perhaps going a bit far, some might say. It is entertaining though. I just don't know what his goals are though as he seems to develop feelings for some of the women, especially his mother, but then he has zero problems fucking any woman that comes along that tickles his fancy. He seems to like them giving him their wedding rings, like some kind of trophy. I liked that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous