All Comments on 'Confession of a Minister's Wife'

by jleisure

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is the worst kind of shit

Please don't post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great introduction

Churches have always been hot bed of sex and extramarital affairs. You need to write a longer story about this. Don't rush to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
expectations

I was expecting more of, you know, a STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Post Again

The only way you will become a better writer is to continue writing and take some of these ridiculous comments and wear them as a badge of honour.

Truly, looking forward to the second chapter of this story with the Minister's wife Pam and the young stud Dave.

You will improve, just do not stop writing!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
If you are going to post a story, then do it!

There was little that resembled a plot. There were ridiculous numbers: a fat eight inch cock (there are a few - one in every then thousand, maybe) and a skinny eleven incher, which is absurd. The woman got to be 45 and gorgeous (possible) without anybody noticing - yeah, right.

Write a story, leave out details such as inches and years, let it sit for a week, read it, and rewrite it. You'll get better results.

In the LW category you have lots of ways to introduce the tension every plot needs - is she going to do it? who is she going to do it with? will hubby find out? will hubby care/want to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What the fuck was that sick shit? Do guys really get so turned on by hearing a story that they jizz themselves? He must not have been doing much stroking if she didn't notice it till after he came. A lot of these stories have guys cumming in their pants with no contact. Is that really possible? I have never felt like that and always assumed it was impossible. Of course I think cuckoldry is a disgusting and dangerous fetish so definitely never turned on by that. But even stuff that really turns me on has never made me feel like I was gonna cum in my pants. Not even as a young teenager was I like that so I dunno!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
post again

loved your story but he is more then likely sitting in a prison some where or in his mom basement jerking off, my god i just thought of something the two of you would make a nice couple seeing that your both sick fucks.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
Laughing...

Maybe you titillate some of your readers by including a freakishly large cock in your story, but I simply find it silly that some writers still resort to this particular bit of BS. Realism is erotic, exaggeration is not. A real woman would run off screaming at the sight...

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
To bad it started with some hope but ended with a fizzle.

Stop to do any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't get it

women talk you to an early grave but only if it is something absolutly futile. as soon as it comes to something precious they are like a rock, non-speaking, and decide something by themselves.

dumbest story in a year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not my thing

His cock was how big? Ha ha Ha Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start, but ...

I agree with whoever said you started out fine. You did. But then you tell us Pam bared her soul to her husband, and you introduce that soul-baring by saying:

"For the past year Pam had been visiting various churches on Sunday morning to organize women for her community organization. She explained that it was men she had been seeking at these churches. The first few had produced no results."

I'm still waiting for the explanation she gave her husband as to why "it was the men she had been seeking." Your story needs to address that before going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm. May be you should read about a church before you write about one?

Sermons are rarely on baptisms because baptism is a rite. It usually is a small service for a new church member, like a new birth. . . .

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 11 years ago
sermon on what, anonymous?

Read the story before you make stupid comments, Anonymous. The sermon was a "baptist" sermon (as in, like those typically preached in a baptist church) not a sermon about Baptism. The story was short, and needed a little more detail and consistency. It's a good idea though. As Hannibal Lecter asks and answers; "What do we covet?...we covet what we know". She seeks out people in a place familiar to who she knows....church people....good basis for a story...marginal execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't care for it

I assume the intent was to titillate with a "birth of a slutwife/cuckold" tale. I would be surprised if anyone but the Reverend was titillated by it. Fittingly, one of your tags is "quicky." That term describes the story, the sexual encounter, and the hubby's apparent attitude change from shocked and hurt to excited. It also, it seems, describes the author's approach to writing this.

It's a worthy concept, but the attention to detail was lacking. The various plot elements didn't work, or at least strained credulity. Forget the 11" cock, who ever heard of a Reverend's wife skipping her husband's service for a YEAR to go trolling for cock (and she started her hunt just as hubby's interest in her waned-impatient little tart...)? It was never clear in the story that the wife was actually confessing all these sordid details to hubby, rather than musing on them after her confession. Also, did the wife inexplicably become a hottie at 45 "without anyone (especially her husband) noticing" or was it a case that "all the guys noticed her beauty." Those sentences were in the same paragraph for god's sake.

honeytasterhoneytasterabout 11 years ago
Mundane

As I perused the story index "Minister's Wife" caught my attention. I had hoped to read an erotic story about a minister’s wife that had taboo sex to draw more men into attending services or sex rituals to promote healing or confirm faith. No, instead it's just another wimpy husband story. A husband that works his ass off to pay the bills for the youthful looking, sexy, hot wife he doesn't notice. A wife that he only has enough energy to fuck, not make love to as a husband would do, once or twice a month. A minister who willing gives up his faith in what he has been teaching concerning the sanctity of marriage and starts pound his pod when he hears his wife confess to fucking another man. A wife that tells him she has been finger fucked in the pew and then fucked and creampied in the pray room of Baptist church. Were you implying Baptist congregations are blind, dimwitted or insincere in their beliefs that they didn’t notice or care what happens during their church service?

These wimpy/cuckold stories affirms that I was wise to never marry. In every one of these stories marriage turns men into fools that work themselves to death for the woman they love, causes their penis to shrink, their backbone and courage become weak, so the wife has to find a single guy that still has a large penis to fuck and help her humiliate the husband. If you write another chapter may I suggest you have the minister perform a funeral service for these wimpy/cuckold stories. They have been written to death and have become predictable and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yuck!

Only 1 thing to do with a cheating skank (wife or otherwise): set her at the curb with the rest of the garbage.

'Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ok

Now we have a church cuck and whore. Bless us all.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
seconds and sniggers with

26thNC's comment :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is practically...

a cut and paste cuck story. No creativity required. It's obviously written by a closeted faggot, because it's faggots, not us women who have the giant cock fetish. Encountering an 11" cock is probably about a 1 in 100,000 or 200,000 probability. Finding one that isn't diseased, fully functinoal (few are), and attached to someone attractive and willing is almost impossible. Moreover, contrary to the cuck/fag authors, we don't get off on the size of cock, and anything over about 6" can hurt...over 7" and it's serious problem territory if the guy isn't careful. Just stop writing this nonsense. "Gay Male" is your metier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous