Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like boat head better, I think," he grinned.

"I think you would too," she breathed sensually, her hand trailing over his crotch. His cock quickly started tenting out his swimming trunks. Teasing him until he was fully hard, she quickly pulled his trunks down, locking them in place underneath his balls. It caused his sack to be raised slightly, ready for her to lavish her attention on it, which she quickly did.

"Oh fuck, baby," he groaned at the feel of her tongue trailing over his balls. He curled his hand in her silky, golden locks, gently massaging her scalp while her tongue played with his orbs.

She licked and slurped eagerly, not missing a single spot as she lavished his balls. Her head was woozy at the thought that she was doing this in front of everyone, but she didn't really care anymore. She'd been out of her mind horny ever since he'd said he was going to UCLA with her and the girls, and she was going to get what she wanted: a big load of his cum.

She opened her eyes to stare deeply into his, loving how focused they were on her. She slowly started slurping upwards, trailing her tongue along the length of his wonderfully hard shaft. Right as she reached the top, she stopped, her tongue tickling the tip of his cockhead. He shuddered like crazy in his chair, a low moan in his throat. She knew what he wanted, and she was going to give it to him.

She threw a quick glance at her group of friends, seeing that both Carynne and Siara were watching her: Carynne with an eager grin; Siara with a look that was part astonishment, part absolute hunger.

"Do you want it?" she breathed, refocusing her eyes on her boyfriend.

"Yes..." he groaned. "Suck it, Amanda, please."

She didn't delay, instead lifting her head to where it was right above his pole. She opened her lips wide, placing them around the edge of his cock; then, she sank down in a smooth motion, taking nearly his entire cock inside her mouth in one single stroke.

"Shit, that feels so fucking good!" he panted, his cock twitching in her mouth.

She locked her lips at the base of his shaft, clamping down hard. Her tongue was caressing his hard dick in her mouth, and she kept that up even as she began to lift her head again, her tight lips sucking every single inch of his cock.

He almost had a seizure in his chair, the feeling of her mouth on his shaft obviously driving him crazy. She reached out with her right hand and cupped his balls, gently rolling and teasing them while continuing her upwards movement with her mouth. When she reached the end of his dick, she just let her mouth slide off with a loud 'plop,' after which she gave him a beautiful grin.

He gave her a loving smile in return, wiggling his dick slightly in the hope of getting her mouth back on it. She giggled and quickly sank her mouth back onto his pole, gulping it all the way down again. She felt the head of his cock poke her throat, and she swallowed a few times to let it through, gulping it all the way inside.

As was always the case when she deepthroated him, he practically went nuts, locking both his hands in her hair and gripping her head tightly. He began to slowly slide his cock back and forth, fucking it into her mouth. She just relaxed her throat and let him, loving the way he took control over her in situations like those. Her lips were as tight as she could possibly make them around his shaft, and he moaned and shuddered at every stroke.

After a few more minutes of sucking, she let her mouth slide off his throbbing cock, giggling at his soft moan of disappointment. She knew that if she kept up, he'd shortly flood her mouth with his cum, and she wanted it somewhere else. She continued on with her tongue, trailing it across his stomach and those perfect abs of his, over his chest, onto his neck, his chin, and into his mouth. He practically raped her tongue with his lips, and his hands were pawing all over her; his fingers slid inside her bikini bottoms and quickly searched out her steaming pussy.

She groaned as he slid first one, then two fingers inside her, rapidly fingerfucking her.

"Damon, I wanna fuck," she moaned. She half expected him to object because of the others, but instead he almost tore her bikini bottoms down her legs. She was just able to kick them off one foot before he lifted her up and put her in his lap. His massively hard cock was stabbing her butt, and she giggled as he tried to align his swaying pole with her pussy. She reached down to grab his stiff dick, holding it still and guiding it towards her drenched slit.

As soon as he felt the touch of her pussy against his shaft, he let her go, and she moaned wantonly as his shaft slid in all the way. She squeaked when he bottomed out inside her; his cock was just a tiny bit too big for her, but she gladly endured the slight discomfort simply because it always felt so fucking good.

Her legs were dangling off the side of the chair, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned in closer to him, squeezing her body against his chest while whispering, "Take me. Fuck my brains out! Nail my cunt, please!"

He growled something unintelligibly, his strong hands lifting her by her ass, causing her pussy to squeeze and milk as it was slid upwards along the length of his wonderful cock. It almost screamed at her to go back down, and she bit her lip as she felt him go almost completely out of her before he dropped her onto his rampantly hard cock again.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned. The feel of her cunt being forced open by his cock was so incredible that she felt her entire body shiver in delight because of it. She started to move her pelvis, grinding and thrusting her cunt up and down on his cock at a blistering pace. It took him a few seconds to adjust, but he finally caught up with her rhythm, timing his strokes to match hers.

The astonishing feel of his cock and her cunt working in tandem set fire to her brain. She squealed loudly as they savagely fucked each other. His hands were squeezing and pinching her ass, roughly lifting her and letting her fall, over and over, at a pace that was almost out of this world.

She loved it, loved the raw animalism that could overcome both of them, turning them into utter sex-maniacs. They didn't surrender to their deeper lusts that often, keeping it in check for just the special occasions, so that when it did happen it was oh-so-much-more enjoyable.

She bounced in his lap as he rammed her cunt, their bodies gliding against one another. Sweat was starting to break out from both of them, their insane pace rapidly overheating them, yet still they kept on.

His grip on her body relaxed slightly as he caused her to lean backwards. Her back hit the wheel, and his face lowered to her breasts, his tongue licking between her firm globes. Occasionally he'd lock his mouth on one of her nipples, sucking on it like it was the last source of nourishment on the planet.

Her cunt was absolutely on fire, and from within the deepest part of her being she felt her orgasm approach like a supernova. She opened her eyes, briefly confused by the scene in front of her—a boat and several people grinning at her; then, she recognized her friends, and she smiled at them. They each gave her a huge grin, their attention completely focused on her, having forgotten about their fishing rods.

As if it was a clock, his strokes counted down in her mind towards her climax. Ten, nine, eight... She let out a long moan, her body tensing up as the initial stages of her climax began to build. The steering wheel poked her back, but she paid it no mind. Seven, six, five... he continued to pound her, his groan now mixing with hers. She grabbed his hair with her hands, clenching her arms so tightly around his head it was a wonder it didn't pop. Four, three...

"Damon, I love you!" she screamed. Two...

"I love you too!" he roared, bucking underneath her like a wild stallion. One!

White light burst behind her eyes, and all her senses were drowned out under a rushing, terrifying avalanche of pure, unadulterated joy. Every neuron in her brain fired at once, and every muscle seemed to lock up, sending her body into a near-paralytic state. Her pussy absolutely exploded, and she was sure her scream could be heard all the way back in Nassau.

He drove his shaft inside her a few more times, ramming it straight through her clenching spasms; then, she felt his cock jump in her cunt, thick streams of his hot, creamy cum blasting deep inside her. His fingers clawed so roughly at her ass it felt like they were tearing chunks out of her, and she quickly leaned forward, locking her mouth on his neck, biting him hard.

"Oh God, fill my cunt! Fuck!" she groaned, her orgasm washing away all capacity for rational thought. He was cumming inside her over and over again, the feel of his thick, juicy semen splattering against her pussy walls driving her nuts.

Her cunt was gushing furiously too, and she knew she was absolutely soaking his him. She felt a brief pang of horny regret that she wasn't drowning Kelsey's face in it, but she knew there'd be plenty more orgasms for her to come.

She shuddered and twitched on top of her incredible boyfriend, who unbelievably was still cumming inside her. His cock deposited what must have been his tenth rope of cum in her eagerly milking cunt before he finally petered out with a loud, unbelieving groan.

One final, delicious twitch coursed through her before she finished too, and she slumped in his arms, resting her forehead against his broad shoulders. His head drooped sideways against hers, and they both sat there, panting and gasping for breath for what seemed an eternity.

"Are you still alive?" he finally asked, his voice hoarse and ragged.

"No," she moaned. "I'm in Heaven now, so I can't be."

He chuckled at that, giving her a soft kiss on her neck. She turned her head towards him, feeling her heart melt at that goofy smile of his. She gently put her lips against his, the two of them sharing a sweet, relaxing kiss.

"I love you, honey," he finally said. "That was incredible."

"I love you too. And yes, it was," she replied, her head soaring in the clouds. Her pussy was still twitching, and every twitch sent small rivulets of cum leaking out of her. She loved that trickling, gooey feeling. "I wish you could cum like this ten times a day."

"I'd be happy to try," he said, full of fake bravado.

"I don't want to kill you!"

"I can't think of a better way to go," he said softly. "In the arms of the woman that I love, while making love to her."

She giggled at him. "You're so sweet, but that wasn't making love. That was pure, insane fucking!"

"Semantics," he grinned.

She laughed happily. "Well, whatever we want to call it, thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

"So... how are we going to face them?" she asked, having averted her eyes from her friends ever since her orgasm. She loved what she had done, but at the same time, she felt a bit of that old shyness well up inside her.

"How's this?" he asked as he stood up, easily lifting her with him. She let out a small squeak at the unexpected movement, but she fiercely clung to him, thrilled that his cock was still embedded in her sopping cunt.

He took a few steps, coming to stand in the middle of the rear deck, Amanda securely held in his arms. All their friends were standing there, with huge grins on their faces. For about five seconds, nobody said anything, then they all began to laugh.

"That was so awesome!" Carynne squealed. "Oh my God, I can't believe how hard you two were fucking each other!"

"I know! I'm so fucking jealous!" Stacey said. "Amanda, you lucky slut!"

Amanda just grinned at her friends, unconsciously tightening her grip on Damon's shoulders. While she wasn't averse to sharing him with Stacey, right then and there he belonged to her, and no one else.

Siara glanced at the rods out of the corner of her eye, then she suddenly yelped, "Kel, Carynne, you've caught something!"

The two girls looked at their rod for a brief moment before returning their attention to Damon and Amanda, who were still clinging to each other in everyone's midst. "I don't care, I'd much rather watch the two of them," Carynne said nonchalantly.

"I'll take care of it," Ryan said, quickly grabbing their rod and beginning to struggle with the fish he'd snagged.

Amanda and Damon both let out a simultaneous groan of disappointment as his cock finally deflated enough to slide out of her pussy. A large gush of their combined cum leaked out of her, further drenching his balls before it dripped down onto the deck.

"Fuck!" Carynne groaned. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of Damon, her tongue lathering all over his balls as she tried to suck up every drop of their juices. Once she was done cleaning Damon, her mouth trailed towards Amanda's pussy, licking the blonde goddess clean as well. Throughout it all, she was making loud moaning noises, obviously relishing the opportunity to drink their cum.

When she was done, Carynne got back up, a proud grin on her face. "All clean! Sorry, but I didn't want you leaking on the deck. Someone might have slipped on it!"

Everyone laughed at the wonderful sex-nymph. "Yeah, I'm sure that was it, Carynne!" Kelsey giggled. Her eyes betrayed her regret at not being able to join in, but obviously licking her brother's balls right in front of Siara and Ryan would be taking things a bit too far.

"I can't believe how open you guys all are with each other," Siara said, her eyes wide.

"You don't mind, do you?" Carynne asked.

Siara quickly shook her head. "No, no, I adore it! It's amazing! It's just not what I'm used to."

"We'll get you used to it pretty quickly."

"I'm sure you will, Caryn... Cary... Carynne," Siara said. "Oh bother! Why don't you have a cutesy nickname?"

"What do you mean?" Carynne asked.

"Well, Kelsey's Kel, and Stacey's Stace, and even I'm Sia to you guys now. Why don't we call you something like that as well?"

"We've tried," Kelsey said, coming to stand beside her girlfriend. "Both for her and Amanda. But Amanda hated it when we called her 'Manda, so we stopped that pretty quickly. And as for Carynne, well, there's really nothing to shorten it to."

"Nope, it's 'cause I'm so unique!" Carynne grinned.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Kelsey said teasingly. "I guess we could just call you Car. How's that?"

"Car? Car... car... hmmm," Carynne said, obviously not thrilled at the idea.

"How about an actual car name? What about Jag?" Damon grinned teasingly at his slender friend. He slowly let Amanda down, as his arms were starting to ache slightly from keeping her up.

"What about Ford?" Amanda giggled, to the obvious amusement of her friends.

"Hey! I'm not just any old car! If you're gonna do that, then at least call me something cool, like Ferrari or Lamborghini!" Carynne objected. "Ooooh! How about 'Lambo?!' I could go with Lambo!"

Kelsey got a huge smile on her face as she looked at her girlfriend. "Lambo, whatever!" she pooh-poohed. "Lesbo is more like it!"

Carynne's beautiful, black eyes glittered in the sunlight. "Is that right?"

Before Kelsey could respond, Carynne pushed her back, carelessly dumping her onto one of the leather-cushioned benches. Kelsey's legs flailed into the air, and Carynne caught them before they could go anywhere, draping them across her shoulders while she sank to her knees in front of Kelsey.

"I'll show you a lesbo!" the petite beauty said while flashing a naughty grin. She quickly slid her hands inside Kelsey's bikini bottoms, tugging them aside until they were halfway around her lover's amazing ass. Kel's pussy was exposed right in front of her, glistening moistly.

Carynne trailed her middle finger over Kelsey's drenched slit, tickling her clit. "Wow, you're already soaked!" she marveled.

"Watching Damon and Amanda fuck got me so horny," Kelsey admitted, her voice husky.

"I can tell," Carynne said, suddenly sliding her finger deep inside Kel's cunt. "So what do you want, baby?"

Kelsey let out a long whimper of delight as her pussy got invaded. "Make me cum. Please!"

"Hmmm, I dunno. You were being very mean to me. I'm not sure I should just let you cum merely because you feel like it," Carynne said lightly. She let her finger sit in Kelsey's pussy for a few moments before she started sliding it in and out, secretly loving the way Kel's cunt pulled and tugged on it. She gave her girlfriend a big grin, then she bent forward and locked her mouth on that juicy slit.

"Oh God, Carynne!" Kelsey moaned. Her body was shuddering at the teasing treatment of her cunt, and she was already losing herself to that delicious feeling inside her.

Carynne let her tongue flash out, rapidly flicking it against Kelsey's clit. She deeply breathed in the delicious scent of her girlfriend's cunt, loving when Kel was so excited, while she casually inserted another finger inside that most wonderful of all pussies.

Kelsey was squirming and writhing on the couch as her cunt got teased. She brought her hands to her breasts, cupping and roughly squeezing them. Her nipples were hard as rocks from her excitement, and she rubbed her thumbs over them, hissing at the waves of delight it sent soaring through her.

She looked around through nearly closed eyes, seeing that everyone was staring at the two of them. Ryan had completely forgotten about his fishing rods, and he was sporting a huge bulge in his swimming trunks from seeing the two girls going at it. Siara was biting her lip as she watched, surreptitiously squeezing her legs together, presumably in an effort to stimulate her own delectable cunt. Stacey had snuck in right between them, her right arm wrapped around Siara's shoulder. She was gently massaging the British beauty's neck, occasionally pulling her closer for a kiss, while her left hand started tugging on Ryan's cock, right through his trunks.

Amanda and Damon, meanwhile, had sat down on one of the benches quite near her, and Amanda was hungrily sucking Damon's cock, obviously trying to get him hard again.

Kelsey closed her eyes, loving that everyone was going to be having sex. Her mind melted at the idea of a huge orgy, and her pussy sent out an unmistakable demand that it wanted cock sometime soon. She tried to think of how to get Damon alone so she could fuck him without Ryan or Siara noticing, but she was too horny to be able to formulate a plan, and Carynne's insistent playing with her pussy wasn't helping any.

Carynne stuffed yet another finger inside Kelsey's cunt, grinning at the tremors of desire that rippled through her luscious playmate. She was hungrily lapping at Kel's pussy, which was already so wet that she could taste that incredible pussy juice, and her fingers were pumping rapidly, trying their best to make Kel cum.

"Sia," Kelsey groaned as she convulsed on the couch under Carynne's expert skills.

"Y-Yes?" Siara replied, her voice stuttering from her own excitement.

"Come here, please?" Kelsey asked, her tone almost begging.

Siara gave a quick look at Ryan, who just nodded, a big grin on his face—though that grin might have also been from the fact that Stacey had pulled his cock out and was now enthusiastically jerking him off.

The British girl swallowed loudly when she approached the pairing of Carynne and Kelsey, her heart thudding at the sight in front of her. Her pussy twitched at the mere thought of someone shoving three fingers inside it.

Kelsey opened her eyes as she came closer, giving her a gorgeous smile. "Get naked for me?"

Siara just nodded, quickly stepping out of her bikini bottoms and leaving them crumpled on the deck. She threw a quick glance behind her, seeing Stacey kneeling in front of her boyfriend, fervently sucking on his cock. Her eyes met his, and she gave him a questioning look.

1...910111213...16