Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda put a hand on his arm. "I want you to take her ass and just destroy it," she hissed.

He nodded wordlessly, staring at his luscious girlfriend with something resembling disbelief.

"After you've cum inside her, I'm going to suck your cum out of her ass!" she added.

"Oh God!" he moaned.

Amanda just grinned at him, after which she slapped him on the butt. "Now go!"

He walked towards his friends at the back of the boat, painfully aware of how his hard cock preceded him like a battering ram.

Ryan and Siara nodded at each other, to Carynne's obvious delight, and she quickly pulled Ryan to his feet. Stacey and Siara quickly went over to join Kelsey and Amanda at the wheel, while Carynne led both guys towards the middle of the rear deck.

Ryan and Damon looked at each other, a little unsure of themselves. Neither had ever done anything like this before, and they both felt nervous.

Carynne, of course, was showing no nerves whatsoever. She dropped to a squat, wrapping her small hands around their cocks, quickly starting to jerk them off. She alternated sucking them into her mouth, moaning as they fucked her face in response.

Ryan especially loved slamming his cock in the gorgeous nymph's mouth, groaning as his balls banged against her chin. Strings of saliva were oozing down her chin, but Carynne never once stopped to gasp for breath, instead just sucking and licking his cock throughout his eager slamming.

"Okay, you ready?" Ryan finally asked, after his cock had been sucked to an angry purple by Carynne's amazing mouth.

"Yes!" the brunette beauty hissed, quickly getting back up to her feet. She almost purred at the sight of the two swimmers, each an easy foot taller than her, with their smoking hot bodies and well-toned muscles. Her pussy was simply leaking in anticipation.

"You?" Ryan asked Damon.

"Yeah." Damon nodded. "You pick her up and... and put it in her pussy."

Ryan gulped, throwing a look at his girlfriend. Siara and Stacey had wasted no time fooling around with Kelsey and Amanda; Sia and Kel were 69'ing each other, while Amanda had put Stacey on her knees on the captain's chair and was hungrily eating her pussy from behind, to Stacey's obvious delight.

Ryan returned his attention to Carynne and bent down slightly as he moved in front of her.

Carynne didn't wait for him, instead jumping straight into his arms. He quickly caught her and cupped her ass to hoist her up. He was surprised at just how little she weighed, probably no more than a buck-ten, maybe a buck-fifteen if he had to guess. He loved how tight her ass felt in his hands, and her firm tits were already pressing against his chest.

He looked in her eyes, seeing the joy inside them. He couldn't help but marvel at just how fucking gorgeous she really was, with her exquisite face and that incredible, tanned body. She was truly what people were thinking of when they thought of a 'fucktoy.'

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss, right as he placed her above his shaft. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth, and at the same time he drove his cock inside her cunt. He was half worried that he'd tear her in half, what with how petite she was, but he slipped inside easily, groaning at the amazing feel of her cunt enveloping his pole.

"Mmmm, yeah!" she groaned as he slid his cock inside as far as he could. He wasn't able to go completely inside her, but a good three quarters of his cock were swallowed by her fantastic little cunt. She humped up and down in his arms a few times, getting used to the size of his shaft, then she gave Damon a teasing look over her shoulder.

"Fuck my ass!" she breathed sensually.

Damon stepped forward, his hard pole held in his fist. Fortunately he and Ryan were almost the same height, and Carynne's tight little hole was easily accessible. He prodded carefully, trying to find her ass without going too far and bumping his dick against Ryan's—neither one of them wanted to be that good a pair of friends.

Carynne, apparently impatient with Damon's somewhat clumsy fumbling, reached down beneath her and grabbed his cock. Guiding it towards her asshole, she gave him a look that was so full of desire that he was surprised he didn't just blow his load right there and then.

He shoved forward, grunting as he felt his cock slip inside Carynne's ass. It had been a long time since he'd last fucked her ass, but it was every bit as fucking amazing as he remembered. He had to admit to himself that Amanda had been right: He had missed her ass!

"Fuck yes!" Carynne hissed in absolute joy as two cocks drove inside her holes for the very first time in her life. She'd seen it in porn a few times and had always had this deep-seated fantasy of having it done to her, but she'd never felt comfortable enough with two guys to have them fuck her like that. She purred as she felt Ryan's and Damon's cocks drive deeply inside her body, and her mind was roaring with excitement.

For Damon and Ryan, the feeling was somewhat different, at least at first. They drove their cocks inside the beautiful brunette at will, but they flinched almost every time they felt the other's shaft through the small membrane between her pussy and her ass. Carynne also moved herself up a bit every time one of them thrust inside her, causing the other to have to go up on his toes just to be able to slide his dick back in.

After a few minutes of somewhat unsuccessful rutting, Ryan shook his head. "It looks so easy when those porn guys do it, doesn't it?"

Damon grinned at him. "Yeah."

Carynne giggled at both of them. "I think you're doing just fine! Keep going, please!" she purred. Her pussy and ass were on fire, and she was getting quite close to cumming. Listening to her four friends going at it near the wheel wasn't exactly quieting down her desire either. Stacey especially was screaming as Amanda licked and fingered both her holes, her voice easily drowning out the booms of the sound system.

"Sorry babe, but at this rate it'll be dark before I cum," Ryan said apologetically.

"Oh no, that sounds just awful!" Carynne grinned. She lewdly wiggled her ass around, loving how they both moaned as she milked their cocks.

"We need to try to stay in rhythm," Damon suggested. "I go in, you go out, something like that."

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, let's try that."

"Yes, let's!" Carynne said eagerly.

Ryan and Damon both laughed at her, then they tentatively started fucking her again. Slowly at first, they gradually increased their pace, their cocks sliding smoothly in and out of Carynne's amazing fuckholes. There were a few bumps in rhythm at first, but they ironed those out too before long, and after several minutes they were thrusting inside the little fuck-goddess like their lives depended on it.

"Oh shit, yes! Fuck me!" Carynne wailed, her body being savaged by the two big cocks. She had her eyes closed, and she was completely losing herself in the incredible sensation. Because of the angle, Ryan's cock was rubbing against her clit on almost every stroke, and she was going absolutely insane.

Damon reached around her to grab her firm tits and squeeze them, rolling her inch-long nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Ryan bent down and started sucking on her neck, and the assault on her body from all the different angles was finally too much for her to resist any longer.

"Jesus, I'm gonna cu...!" Carynne screamed. Her breath deserted her before she was able to utter the last word, and her body shattered in her orgasm. Her cunt and ass clenched so hard on both guys' cocks that she was certain she would just snap them off, and she threw her head back, leaning it against Damon's shoulder as her climax roared through her.

"Yeah, cum for us, you little slut!" Damon whispered in her ear, grinning as he saw just how hard she was exploding on his cock. He kept driving his shaft inside her ass, loving how that delectably tight hole tugged and squeezed, and her body's throes of joy rippled through him as well.

Ryan had exactly the same idea, also continuing his thrusts inside Carynne's pussy, though he had to struggle against her wildly clenching cunt trying its best to force him out. Her juices were running along his shaft and balls, and he laughed as she bucked and shivered in his arms.

The continued thrusts and shoves into her holes gave Carynne no time to recover whatsoever, and before she knew what was even happening, her body simply came again.

"Oooh!" she wailed as a fresh set of tremors went off inside her. All thoughts and sensations were swept from her mind, and her entire consciousness shrank until it was just her pussy and ass—and those two huge, savage, wonderful cocks that were plundering her.

Her strength left her, and she flopped limply in Ryan's arms. She'd never felt so utterly helpless, and at the same time, so utterly fucking horny as she did right then and there. All she could do was take the guys' rampant fucking, unable to make them stop even if she wanted to. It was an absolutely delicious feeling.

She gasped for breath as her climax ended, and though her body shrieked at her to make them stop, she purposely kept her lips sealed. She never wanted the feeling to end, and she groaned and whimpered at every thrust from those amazing shafts fucking her holes. Her entire body was overrun with hormones, and she felt as if she was floating in a sea of cum. She tried to say something, to spur them on to fuck her harder, but her body plummeted off the edge again, and it was all she could do to mewl weakly while yet another orgasm roared through her.

Grinning at each other, Damon and Ryan high-fived proudly, loving how they were utterly devastating the little goddess. Her tightly squeezing holes were driving them both crazy, and they were sawing into her pussy and ass like men possessed.

A few feet away, Kelsey and Siara had joined Amanda in driving Stacey nuts. Stacey lay on her back on the deck, with Amanda between her legs, eating her cunt, while Kel and Sia were both being fingered by her. The sight of the four girls fucking each other just made the guys that much more crazy, especially when Sia began to squirt all over Stacey's face, soon followed by Kelsey. Stacey laughed happily as two pussies drowned her, their combined juice practically making her bathe in cum.

Damon was the first to feel himself start to lose it. He put his hands on Carynne's hips, gripping her hard, then began absolutely slamming his cock inside that utterly perfect asshole. Like so many months before, he again marveled at how incredibly tight her ass felt around his cock, and yet at the same time how easily it accommodated him. His balls bounced wildly on every single stroke as he mindlessly drove himself on.

Ryan had increased his pace as well, almost tearing Carynne's pussy apart. He felt a brief pang of worry about how hard he was fucking her, but his desire and the fact that she was just cumming over and over again made him ignore it.

All three of them were sweating profusely, and Carynne's body started to become quite slippery as a result. Both guys increased their grip on her, making sure she stayed in place while they utterly fucked her to pieces.

Carynne was a wreck. Orgasms kept exploding inside her so rapidly that she couldn't even differentiate between them anymore, and her entire being was simply drowned in one long, continuous cum. It was only at the vaguest level that she was even aware of the increased pace by both her lovers.

"Yeah!" Damon grunted, feeling that familiar tingle start up again. "I'm gonna cum in your ass!"

The slender goddess didn't even respond, instead just moaning as the two guys sawed into her holes like wanton savages.

Damon's cock felt harder and thicker than ever. He relentlessly drove himself in and out of her ass, the glowing delight in his shaft spreading to every part of his body.

"Oh fuck!" he roared at the top of his lungs as it finally became too much. His cock jumped inside her, and with an almost overwhelming rush it started to blast cum into her incredible ass. His hands mauled her hips, leaving large, red marks, and he almost fell down from the power of his climax, his cock bucking in the wonderful nymph's ass. Rope after rope of his cum was fired inside her, and he was utterly amazed at how much cum he was able to produce so shortly after Amanda had fucked him half to death.

Ryan was still slamming his cock into Carynne's cunt at a blistering pace, his mind overwhelmed with the heat emanating from her perfect body. He focused solely on that feeling of his shaft being squeezed and milked by her hungry cunt lips, and a few strokes later, he too came inside her. "Yeah, here it comes, babe!" he groaned, pulling her tightly against him as his cum erupted in her slit.

Both guys groaned and shuddered while they emptied their balls in the brunette slut, who still just hung limply in their arms, moaning and cumming endlessly. They came inside her pussy and ass for a good twenty seconds, until they finally surrendered. Utterly worn out, they were barely able to hold on to her.

"Jesus Christ, that was fucking insane," Ryan groaned, his cock still twitching in Carynne's cunt.

"Yeah," Damon coughed, his voice almost completely abandoning him. He could feel his own goo swirling around in her ass, and suddenly he remembered Amanda's promise. He turned around to let her know, but she was already there, kneeling beside him and scooting into position underneath Carynne.

"Give it to me!" Amanda hissed, her face shining with desire, and what he was sure was Stacey's pussy juice.

Damon gently pulled his still-throbbing cock out of Carynne's ass, and he let out a long, disbelieving moan as he watched his girlfriend quickly slide underneath, locking her mouth on Carynne's tight little star.

Amanda began to drink eagerly, lapping her tongue through the delicious mess Damon had made of Carynne's ass. His cum tasted fantastic, and she drank with a hunger she hadn't even known she possessed.

Siara, having seen what Amanda was doing, quickly joined the small group, and she knelt right in front of Carynne. "I want it too, love!" she pleaded with her boyfriend. "Let me drink your cum again!"

Ryan quickly pulled his shaft out of Carynne's cunt, watching with delight as Siara opened her mouth right beneath that glorious hole and waited for it. A thick, juicy glob oozed out of Carynne almost immediately, and Siara positioned herself so that she easily caught it in her mouth.

Carynne moaned as both her holes emptied themselves of the cum shot into her by the two wonderful cocks. She felt like she was in absolute heaven, and her body still trembled in the aftershocks of her continuous orgasms. Her pussy and ass twitched multiple times, oozing their combined cum into the mouths of Amanda and Siara, both of whom were slurping it down like it was a delicious cocktail.

For nearly a minute, the two girls sucked the cum out of Carynne's holes. They finally let up with satisfied grins, and the guys gently carried a nearly unconscious Carynne to one of the benches. Kelsey sat down beside her lover, an amazed look on her face, and she quickly wrapped Carynne into a warm hug, giving her soft kisses all over.

Stacey—still totally covered in girl juice—crawled over to Siara, and the two began to make out, swapping Ryan's cum between them. The sight of the thick, white cream being shared by the two girls made everyone groan, and they kept it up for several minutes until Siara finally swallowed her boyfriend's load with a delighted moan.

Ryan staggered back to the wheel to make sure the yacht was still going where it was supposed to be going. Damon, meanwhile, flopped down beside Carynne, with Amanda quickly snuggling up in his lap.

"Did you enjoy that?" Amanda asked with a teasing grin.

"Yeah," Damon groaned, right as Carynne did so too.

"You two completely wore her out! That's amazing. I didn't think that was actually possible," Kelsey said, giving her girlfriend a loving smile.

"Hey, I can still go," Carynne objected weakly.

"Really?" Kelsey scoffed. She reached down and gingerly slid one of her fingers over Carynne's pussy.

Carynne immediately groaned in dismay, and she quickly reached down to make Kelsey stop. "Okay, I guess not," she whimpered, a small grin on her face.

"Good job!" Amanda said as she gave Damon a kiss.

"Yep. I guess you're the only insatiable one left, huh?" he grinned.

She laughed. "I guess so."

"She's the only one? What about me?" Stacey said as she and Siara joined her friends on the bench. Damon let out a deep sigh as he saw just how totally cum-covered Stacey was. It was almost everywhere all over her body, and she was glistening in the sun's radiant light.

"What about you?" Kelsey teased her, then she changed her voice to mimic Stacey's. "Oh God, guys, no more, please!"

Stacey laughed happily. "That's not fair! That was when all three of you ganged up on me!"

"Being worn out is being worn out, Stace!" Kelsey grinned, sticking her tongue out at her friend, causing everyone to laugh again.

"I guess we really don't know how insatiable Siara is," Stacey observed with a sly grin. "We should try to find out at some point."

"Me?" Siara gasped. "Just the thought of two guys pounding me like that turns to me to mush! I can't believe how you were able to handle that, Carynne!"

"It was fun," Carynne smirked. She was comfortably seated in Kelsey's embrace, and her voice was already starting to get stronger—nothing could keep her down for any length of time. "And it felt really fucking good!"

"You're such a little slut!" Kelsey grinned.

Carynne just smiled, snuggling a little deeper in Kelsey's arms.

"Hey guys, that's the islands up ahead!" Ryan said from his spot at the wheel. The friends all looked to the horizon, seeing the dark shapes slowly rising up in the distance.

They talked, drank and laughed for a few hours while Ryan steered the boat near the islands, then circled around looking for a good landing spot. He finally found a small bay with a beautiful beach on the west side of one of the smaller ones, and he carefully guided the yacht as close to the bay as he dared take it.

"Aren't you going to take it into the bay?" Stacey asked.

Ryan shook his head. "I'm worried we'll get stuck. From the looks of it that bay is only ten feet deep or so, and our keel probably runs deeper than that. Plus the ocean's tide is pushing into the bay, and that—" He stopped when he saw her utterly baffled look.

"I have no idea what you just said," Stacey grinned.

He chuckled at her. "It's not deep enough. Let's just leave it at that."

He finally dropped the anchor, and told the group that they'd have to swim the last ten feet or so to the mouth of the bay. The girls quickly jumped into the water, splashing and giggling their way towards land, while the guys got their supplies for the night together. They spent the next fifteen minutes tossing the large bags from the boat onto the nearest bit of land, then another thirty to walk it all the way to the beach.

The beach was as idyllic as any of them had ever imagined. Beautiful white sand; a soft current that gently rolled the bay's waves a few feet onto the beach; several huge rock formations to the north of them, and a small forested area that bordered the beach on the other end.

"Aw shit!" Ryan said once he and Damon had finally gotten all the stuff assembled at their campsite.

"What?" Damon asked. "Did we forget something?"

"I didn't turn the sound system off."

Damon listened closely, vaguely being able to make out the deep booms of the bass. "Will it drain the battery or anything?"

"Nah, it won't. So fuck it, I don't feel like going back just to turn it off."