Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls unpacked the supplies and laid out towels and blankets near the forested area, trying to keep covered from the wind as much as possible. After that, they joined the guys looking for firewood. For an hour or so, everyone was hard at work, and as the sun set over the ocean in a gorgeous red haze, they got their fire going.

Ryan expertly cleaned the fish that Siara had caught, roasting it over the open fire, and it turned out deliciously. It was supplemented with a variety of breads, meats and cheeses that he had bought in town the day before, and several bottles of wine were opened and passed around eagerly.

As the evening got darker, everyone got dressed in their shorts, tank tops and t-shirts again, to ward off the chill. Ryan kept feeding the fire, making sure it never got too low, and they all gratefully huddled around it.

"It sure gets cold out here at night," Amanda said, shivering in Damon's arms. "I didn't expect that."

"It's probably the ocean," he surmised. "Either that, or you burned all your energy on the boat this afternoon."

She gave him a luscious grin. "Like you were complaining."

"Not at all! I hope we'll get to have lots more trips like that!"

"Mmmm, me too!" Carynne giggled, after which she threw Ryan and Damon an air kiss. They both grinned profusely at her, then simultaneously got poked in their ribs by their girlfriends who threw them mock-angry glares.

Damon quickly turned the tide on Amanda, unleashing a furious tickle attack which caused her to squeal and convulse wildly, loudly giggling for her friends to come to her aid. Her friends, however, were more than content to watch her get tortured, so they just sat there and cheered, laughing at her predicament.

When Damon finally relented, she was panting heavily, and as he watched her lie there in the white sand, her face illuminated by the red glow of the bonfire, he felt himself just suffused with his love for her. He bent down to kiss her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him tightly against her. They kissed for a seriously long time, totally oblivious to everything and everyone around them, until they finally let up. She gently bit his lower lip as he withdrew his mouth, giving him the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen.

"I love you, Amanda Linnea O'Sullivan," he said, his voice barely a whisper.

"I love you too, Damon Leonard," she said with a small grin. She knew full well he hated being called Damon Leonard, but she couldn't resist teasing him a little.

He chuckled and gave her another kiss, wondering if he should just do it right then. Of course, he'd left the bag back on the boat for worry of not being able to hide it anywhere on the beach, so after thinking about it for a few moments, he decided to do it the next morning. He'd have to wake up before everyone else so he could go get it, but he knew that wouldn't be too much of a problem—the girls were all pretty late sleepers, and Ryan and Siara wouldn't have a clue what he was doing anyways.

Having made up his mind, he sat back up, blushing a little when he saw everyone just grinning at him. "Jesus, did you all just sit there and watch the whole time?"

"No, we were watching Mythbusters instead! Duh!" Stacey sighed, rolling her eyes, leading a loud round of laughter.

"Hey, don't tease my boy toy!" Amanda warned her, getting back up herself and shaking some of the loose sand out of her hair.

"Or what? You'll come spank me?" Stacey grinned. Before Amanda could reply, however, Carynne snuck up behind Stacey and semi-tackled her, pulling her onto her side. Carynne swatted Stacey's exposed ass several times, giggling wildly.

Stacey quickly rolled over, turning the tides on the petite beauty. She pinned Carynne's arms above her head, locking them with her left hand, then sent her right hand trailing ticklishly down Carynne's tummy. Carynne bit her lip when Stacey's hand rubbed over her pussy, the desire plain to see in her eyes, even in the relative darkness. However, Stacey just grabbed Carynne's shorts and turned her around, then started swatting her butt.

"Kel... help!" Carynne laughed, wiggling her ass as Stacey landed slap after slap on it.

"No way! You got yourself into this, you deal with it!" Kelsey giggled.

Everyone grinned as they watched Stacey rain swats down on Carynne's ass, causing the gorgeous brunette to groan and squirm from excitement. Stacey kept it up for several minutes before she finally let up, giving her friend a soft kiss.

Carynne gently scampered back to her place right beside Kelsey. "Some help you were!" she complained at her girlfriend, though she was unable to keep a huge smile from her face.

"Awww, poor baby. Do you want me to kiss it all better?" Kelsey asked.

"Yes please!" Carynne giggled. She immediately scooted down in front of Kelsey, putting her luscious ass up in the air.

Kelsey laughed and bent over, kissing Carynne's curvy butt for several minutes, making sure to give at least one kiss for every slap that Stacey had landed on it. When she was finally done, she said, "There. All better?"

"Mmmm, yeah!" Carynne said happily, turning around and nearly crushing Kelsey in a huge hug.

Slowly the night went on, with everyone talking, eating, drinking, making out, and generally having the time of their lives. The rising moon provided an almost ethereal sheen to their setting, and the constant soft rumble of the waves washing up on the shore added something of a hypnotic quality.

"Hey, Kelsey?" Ryan asked after conversation had died down for a little while.

"Yeah?" she asked sweetly.

"When you get to UCLA, you need to come sing in our band."

"That's a great idea!" Siara chimed in. "You've got an amazing voice, Kel, and you'd sound great with them."

"I dunno..." Kelsey said hesitantly.

"Come on, why not?" Ryan asked. "You'd be awesome."

"Nah, I'm not good enough to sing in a band," she said softly.

"Kel!" Carynne objected.

Kelsey just shook her head at her girlfriend, and Carynne sighed, her eyes clearly betraying her disappointment.

Ryan diplomatically let the subject drop, though he was determined to get the stunningly beautiful girl to sing with him, somehow.

The wine, the romantic surroundings, the long journey to get there, and undoubtedly the sexual workouts everyone had had during the day, all combined to make everyone pretty tired, and slowly people began to drift to sleep. Ryan threw a bunch of extra branches on the fire to make sure it would last through the night, after which he cuddled up with Siara underneath their blanket and made love to her. Though the others tried not to spy on them too much, they couldn't help but grin knowingly every time Siara squealed in her orgasms.

Eventually Stacey snuggled in with Kelsey and Carynne, the three of them lying close to Amanda and Damon, all of them covered under a huge pile of blankets. They talked for a little while longer, and slowly they all fell into a deep, wonderful sleep.

*** ***

It was a little while later when Damon woke up to find a girl lying on top of him and kissing him. A hand was eagerly rubbing his cock, which grew to full hardness in just a few seconds. He immediately recognized the taste and feel of his sister; he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

Kelsey's kisses trailed off towards his neck, and she softly whispered in his ear, "Will you please fuck me?"

"Right here?" he whispered back.

"Yes. Everyone's asleep, or at least I think they are, and we've got several blankets on top of us."

"If Ryan or Siara are awake, they'll still know what we're doing. We all knew what they were doing earlier."

"They'll think it's just you and Amanda. C'mon, please?"

He gave her a sly grin. "Are you that horny?"

"Yes! Seeing you nail Amanda and then Carynne drove me crazy! I've been dying to get your cock in me," she breathed, her voice shivering from desire. She'd opened his shorts and had pulled his cock out, rapidly jerking on it.

He kissed her again, sliding his hands over her incredible ass. After happily discovering she wasn't wearing shorts, nor panties, he moved her into place. Once he had her where he wanted, he quickly tugged his own shorts down as far as they'd go, then he gently pushed his cock up and forward. It slid inside his sister's cunt with barely any resistance.

"Jesus, you're so wet," he hissed in pleasure.

"Uh-huh," Kelsey moaned, her entire body trembling with joy at the feel of her brother's cock plowing inside her pussy. "I've been wanting to fuck you all day."

He slid about half his cock inside her cunt, his brain nearly shutting down at the heat of her pussy. He gyrated his dick inside her juicy tunnel, causing her to moan, and his hands were thoroughly kneading her ass. He let them roam across her curves, marveling once again at just what an unbelievable bubble-butt she had—on a girl who was perfect in every way, it still stood out by far as her most delicious feature.

Kelsey rode herself up and down with slow, small motions, not wanting to wake anyone, and the gentle feeling of his shaft driving in and out of her pussy practically made her leak. Typically they fucked like crazed monkeys, so the contrast with the slow, passionate love they were making was filling her with joy.

He humped his cock in and out of her, loving the small shudders that ran through his dick every time he entered her tight slit. Her pussy lips were doing an amazing job of driving him nuts, and the friction of her fantastic cunt overwhelmed his senses.

"Take your t-shirt off for me," he groaned. "I want to feel your tits."

Kelsey braced herself on her elbows, quickly curling her arms to pull her tight T over her head. She struggled a little to get it slid off her arms, but eventually got herself free, discarding the shirt to the side. She quickly moved his shirt up as well, and he stretched out his arms to let her take it off him.

Not content with him being just half-naked, Kelsey shifted around a little, letting out a small groan as his cock escaped from between her legs, and she quickly yanked his shorts down his legs. He kicked them off with a few frantic twists, after which he pulled his sister right back on top of him. The heat of her naked body almost blistered him, and he hungrily sought out her mouth with his own. Their lips met right as his cock slithered back into her juicy hole.

She started milking his pole, gyrating her pelvis in concentric circles. Several times his hard shaft rubbed over her clit, and shudders of delight thundered through her at every single touch. Their tongues were practically waging war, and they were both moaning heavily as they fucked.

Kelsey's full, firm tits were squeezed against his chest, her nipples poking into his skin. They were hard as rocks, yet more evidence of how turned on she was—not that he needed any more; her dripping cunt alone was evidence enough.

They playfully nipped and nibbled on each other's face while they made love: teeth tugging on earlobes, lips clamping on noses and sucking on tongues, and saliva being spread around like it was sunscreen oil.

His hands were gently scraping across her back, occasionally returning to cup that glorious ass of hers. Meanwhile, she'd clamped her arms underneath his shoulders and was using her leverage to drive herself up and down his cock, faster and deeper.

Her pussy kept getting hotter and wetter, impossible as it seemed, and her breathing slowly became more erratic. He knew she was getting close to her orgasm, and he wanted nothing more than to feel her squirt all over his cock.

"I love you, Kel," he whispered in her ear. Right as he said it, he let his right hand dip down a little, in between her ass crack, and he bluntly shoved his middle finger right in her butt.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned. "I love you too. Fuck me, please. Fuck both my holes!"

He happily granted her wish, driving his cock and his finger in and out of her as fast as he dared given their less-than-secret location. Both her holes clenched on him, and she was bouncing up and down like she was seated on a skippy ball.

"You love this, don't you? Having your pussy and ass filled?" he teased, temporarily stopping his thrusts inside her.

Her moan of disappointment was at once mournful and hungry. "Yes!" she hissed. "When you and Ryan were savaging Carynne, I wished it was me!"

He looked at her in utter surprise, and she smiled when she saw it. She gave him a quick kiss on his lips, then she whispered, "One day, I want you and a friend of yours to fuck me like that too. I want to have two cocks just plow me until I scream!"

Damon let out a lustful moan, continuing with his assault on both his sister's holes. His cock was practically exploding already, but he wanted to hold out until she'd cum first.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long. Kelsey endured his short, powerful strokes for another fifteen seconds, then she bit down hard on his shoulder to muffle her screams. Her cunt twitched like crazy on his cock, and he grinned with joy when he felt her juices begin to spray all over and around his crotch.

Kelsey shuddered like she was having an epileptic fit, their need for remaining relatively quiet wreaking havoc on her body. She shivered and shook on top of him for almost half a minute, her cunt wildly gushing and squirting her juice all over him, before she finally sagged against him with a long, drawn-out sigh of happiness.

He leisurely fucked her, letting her catch her breath before he got himself off. She raised her head after awhile, her beautiful face adorned with a grateful smile.

"Was that what you wanted?" he asked her teasingly.

"Yes!" she whispered. "God, that was such a good cum. You're so good at fucking me, I love it! Thank you!"

He gave her a gentle kiss. "Always for you."

Her face got a naughty slant to it, and she grinned, "Time for you to cum."

"Can you lie on your tummy for me?" he asked after nodding his agreement.

She quickly rolled off him, obediently laying flat on her tummy and sticking her ass a little up into the air. She gave him a delectable look over her shoulder, sensually licking her lips. "Come fuck me. Fuck your little slutty sister."

Leaning down close to her, he whispered in her ear, "I want your ass, Kel."

"Then take it," she moaned.

A torrent of lust tore through him at the submissive tone in her voice, and how easily she surrendered herself to him. He moved on top of her, lifting his upper body on his outstretched arms; then, he guided his cock into her ass like it was a cruise missile. It was still coated in her juice, and the excellent lubrication helped ease his shaft down her tightest of holes. They both moaned as his cock slid all the way inside until his balls rested against her.

He began to move, slowly at first, but rapidly picking up speed until he was fucking her ass with short, staccato movements. The friction around his cock was incredible, and his breathing quickly became rough and unsteady.

Kelsey wiggled her ass on his every stroke, and she clenched her cheeks together as tightly as she could, wanting nothing more than to feel him spurt inside her. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me up my ass!" she said lewdly.

For another full minute he jackhammered her ass, causing her to bite down on the towel she was lying on to keep from screaming. The mere sight of his cock sliding in the most wonderful ass in the world would be enough to make him lose it, and the added feeling of her delicious hole milking him for all it was worth was just added joy.

He extended his strokes, sliding his cock completely inside her again, loving how her cheeks jiggled as his pelvis slapped against them. He lay down fully on top of her, pushing her into the beach towel and the sand beneath her. He put his mouth against her ear, jabbing his tongue out to tease her for a few seconds, then he whispered, "I love fucking you, baby sister. Right up that fucking amazing ass of yours!"

"Oh God," Kelsey grunted in delight, a huge grin forming on her face. "Take me, Damon. Take my little ass. I love being your little slut!"

"I own your ass, Kel. It's all mine."

"Yes!" she hissed. "It belongs to you!"

He couldn't take it any longer. Her dirty words set fire to his soul, and with a deep grunt he jabbed his cock as far inside her as he could, just in time before it started filling her ass with large streams of his cum.

"Oh yeah," Kelsey moaned in utter delight. Nothing felt as good as her own brother squirting his jizz inside her, and she absolutely loved every second of the dirty, taboo feeling.

"Uhhh, Kel... Kel... Kel...!" he groaned over and over again, as more ropes of his semen erupted in that incredible hole.

His face slumped against the back of her head as the last two shots of his seed filled his sister's perfect butt. He panted on top of her for a short while, gently covering her neck in kisses. "Thank you, Kel. You are so wonderful!" he whispered.

"So are you!" she said, bursting at the seams with happiness. She was back with Amanda and Damon, Carynne was allowed to join in, and all of them were going to UCLA. How could the trip possibly get any better?

He waited until his cock had squeezed the last few drops out, after which he slowly rolled off her. After Kelsey squeezed herself back into her tight T-shirt, she slid up to Carynne, draping an arm over her girlfriend. Carynne gave her a wicked smile, then she slid two of her fingers inside Kel's ass, grinding and stirring them around. She pulled them out with happily sparkling eyes, slowly bringing them to her lips as she stared directly at Damon. He groaned when he saw her suck her fingers into her mouth, making a great spectacle out of cleaning his cum off them.

Carynne and his sister both grinned at him with teasing smiles. They gave each other a kiss, then turned around and promptly went to sleep.

Damon rolled over, slowly sidling back up against Amanda, trying not to wake her. Her eyes opened as soon as he touched her, however.

"That was hot!" she said quietly, a wide grin on her face.

"Did I wake you?" he asked.

"I was awake the moment you started. Like Kel, I have this little radar that goes off if you two are fucking," she chuckled.

"I'm sorry! If I'd known you were awake, I'd have asked you to join," he said quickly.

She shook her head. "Ryan and Siara definitely would have known what was up then. I already got it on the boat anyways, and I really like watching you two fuck each other."

He gave her a kiss, and she cuddled up against him, resting her head on his chest. "Besides, I'm sure you'll have plenty more in store for me tomorrow, right?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh yes," he said determinedly, kissing the top of her head. He had the biggest surprise of her life in store for her. He listened to her breathing for awhile after she fell back asleep, and he sank into oblivion himself with a huge smile on his face.

*** ***

"Guys? Guys, wake up!" Carynne said urgently, jostling Damon out of his sleep. Amanda was still lying against him, bundled under a thick pile of blankets. The chill of the ground had seeped into his naked body, and he felt a large cold shiver pull through him. The fire had gone out somewhere during the night, and a thick, nebulous fog covered the island, limiting visibility to just a few hundred yards. It wasn't fully dark anymore, instead being sometime in that hazy shimmer between night and morning.

"What's up?" Stacey asked, yawning loudly.

"Our boat's gone!" Carynne said, pointing in the direction of the mouth of the bay.

"What?" Ryan groaned, quickly getting up.

Damon slowly rolled over, taking care not to jostle Amanda who was still half-asleep, his groggy mind trying to tell him something; something having to do with the boat. He stared in the direction Carynne was pointing for a few seconds, before suddenly another massive shiver tore through him, this one completely unrelated to the cold in the ground. His bag!