Connie's Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure thrills made it impossible to say anything. A young body shimmers with excitement with each stroke of the forbidden tongue. Warm flesh ripples with goose pimples.

It was an indescribable feeling. It was like nothing ever done before. It was nothing the older twin had ever felt before. She had no idea how horny the younger sister had gotten.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, baby," Laura groans, "Adam's gonna love that mouth over his ragin' cock!"

Hearing the erotic words, Lara quickens the pace. Soon a hot nervous tongue was fluttering and circling all over an engorged clit. It moves up and down furiously licking up the leaking warm fluids.

The sibling's cunt was streaming juices. Lara devours the quavering pussy. An excited tongue licks quickly. It feverishly tastes and washes the honey box. It was a tongue in continuous motion.

Laura just had no idea that it would feel this good. Lara was always an excellent cunt lover. But this session was really fantastic. Her twin sister was making love to her tender pussy.

Laura's hips were hunching. A pair of curvy legs was shaking. The climax was rising in the young girl's body.

The brunette haired woman heard a soft whimpering sound beneath the constant lapping. Lara was enjoying this as well. It was time to make love to the hot sister's cunt.

"It's you're turn, you sexy cunt," Laura hisses quickly spinning around on Lara's pleasuring making tongue, "Your tasty hole needs some lovin' as well,"

Laura's head slips between a set of slender legs. A flickering and darting tongue pierces a set of bald pussy lips. The sweet nectar is sucked from a leaking pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Laura moans, "Yes, baby, yessssss!" the girl pants.

"Ooooooooo," Lara's muffled voice sounds, "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

The sisters were soon shaking and humping. The mattress begins to creak with the gyrations. Lara struggles to hold on as an aggressive tongue slurps the quavering vaginal lips. Laura pushes deep into the wet naked pussy.

"Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" the raven-haired sister moans with each stroke of the pleasure making tongue.

It had only been a few minutes since the loving had started. Laura could not believe how hot Lara had gotten! Her sister was greedily eating her alive!

The brunette beauty's lust was growing when envisioning how beautiful it would be see their brother and mother in this same scene of lovemaking! The idea of seeing her mother happy again because of her scheming was both prideful and even more erotica than ever thought.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Lara moans softly while licking on Laura's cunt.

The taste of the forbidden cunt was stimulating. The sexy raven-haired girl couldn't believe how hot she was. It was no wonder why men loved eating pussy so much.

The sexy vixen licks harder and faster on the juicy cunt. A pair of fingers captures an engorged clit and twists it hard. Taboo lust was rising even faster.

"Oh damn you!" Laura squeals at the sudden ripple of pleasure.

The brunette haired sister thrust a flat mid-section forward. Legs tighten around her sister's head. Hips hump in rhythm to the hot tongue.

The undulation of pleasure punctuates the building lust in Lara. A warm mouth sucks even harder on the pussy. The protruding flesh nub is pressed downward and in a circular motion.

"Oh gawd! Oh my gawd!" Laura groans louder, "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!"

A strong orgasm was rising. The thrill waves radiating from between her legs were growing with each lick of the excited tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the sexy sister gives out a low groan, "Ummmmmmmmh!"

Laura was astounded by her twin's new passion. Her tongue incessantly licks and washes Lara's pussy. Caressing arms tighten around the small waist.

The sibling's legs stiffened as Laura continues to speedily lick across a tremulous pussy. The turned on woman moves a mouth over the sensitive clit sucking and biting it.

Simultaneously the twins' climaxes take over their lusting bodies. Each began to hump and contort on the other's mouths. Squeals and shrieks fill the room responding to the waves of pleasure racing thorough the young bodies.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Laura wails, "I'm cummmmmmin'!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" Lara screams, "God! I'm explodin'!"

The dark haired nymphs buried their mouths on the other's cunt. They hungrily suck and drink the escaping love fluids. The identical bodies twists and coils controllably as the climaxes capture them.

With a final spasmodic flex both go flaccid. Lara melts into the sheets as Laura collapses to her left side. Panting and exhausting takes the sweat cover bodies.

"I think," Laura suggests in a panting voice, "it's time we decided on what to do next." She adds in a huff, "Adam will be home soon."

"You mean it's time to decide who gets our brother first!" Lara quips in a wheezing voice, "It would awful if we didn't get a chance check him out that first." She adds with a giggle, "After all we wouldn't want to let mom get a sub-standard cock!"

"You silly bitch!" Laura responds elbowing the younger sister.

The two sisters spent the rest of the afternoon planning on how to seduce their brother. Lara just wanted to 'jump his gorgeous bones'. Laura wanted to use some kind of finesse to get the older sibling.

Both wanted to be the first. It was decided a game of 'rock-paper-scissors' would be the way to pick. To her glee Lara won.

The sexy raven-haired sister already had a plan. This was Wednesday. Adam usually did a work out at the gym before coming home. He would normally take a shower before relaxing. Lara would wait for the right moment and enter the bathroom.

Laura was still concerned Adam might be repulse at the incestuous overtures. Lara said after what been told to her and seeing him lust after their mother, she had no doubt the sibling would be between her legs in no time. The twins were hot about the conquest.

The rest of the plan was Laura would leave as Adam came home. The excuse was she was meeting friends to go to the movies. After about an hour, the older twin would silently return to the house and join them. If anything went wrong, she would be notified on the cell phone.

As expected Adam returned home in a set of soiled sweats. Laura made the excuse and quickly departed. Lara had suggested since it was the two of them they could go out for dinner.

"I'm gonna take a shower an' then we can go to dinner," Adam states moving into his bedroom.

"That sounds good to me, big brother," Lara responds thinking of the plan.

The hot young sister goes to her room and strips naked. Her athletic tall body was examined in the mirror. The reflection was of a sexy turned on woman.

"Adam," she brags to the image, "Prepare to get a little piece o' Heaven."

A set of dark pink nipples hardens. A bald pussy glistens with moisture. All this due to the unleash lust for the unsuspecting brother.

The sound of the shower being turned off was heard. It was the time to go for it. It was the moment where the taboo desires had to be face now.

A nude Lara moves down the hallway. She waits at the door until it was sure he left the bathroom. One last deep breath was taken.

The lusting sister brazenly enters the room. Adam was drying his hair. The handsome brother was completely naked.

The sound had him turn around quickly. A set of dark blue eyes widen at sight. A young mouth formed an "O" of surprise.

"It's time for us to get to know each other better, my hot brother," she says in a sexy whisper.

His body was hot. Adam's cock was at least eight inches long and wide. Lara couldn't remember the last time she had seen such a magnificent tool.

"Sis," the awing brother gasps, not bothering to cover up, "You're beautiful."

"So are you, baby," Lara answers in a husky voice.

The sexy sister moves closer, revealing, "I can't hold my desires back any longer, my handsome bro."

Still motionless and not bothering to cover up, Adam appreciates, "I don't believe I've ever seen such a fantastic body." Then realizing who it was, he asks, "Should we be standin' here naked?"

Ignoring the question, Lara informs, "I have a special present for you, baby."

"Omigod," the thunderstruck brother groans, "You can't possibility mean what I think."

"I've always knew you were different in my mind," Lara confesses hurriedly, "Ever since we were little, I knew that I felt different about you than other girls did about their brothers." The sexy sister tells, "I know you have some different feelings as well." In almost a moan, she admits, "Gawd! I can't remember how many times you were peekin' in on me I wanted to invite you in."

"You knew I was watchin'!?" the shocked brother aimlessly asks.

Adam didn't know what else to say to that. He had secretly watched his sisters and mother in different stages of dress. Many times, as a hormone driven teenager, he would masturbate to their images. Never was there a thought of been seen.

The nude brother stands paralysis staring wide-eyed. Lara was beautiful and had a hotter body than most of the girls he had slept with. The thought this sexy minx wanting him now had a young rod rising.

"I want you like a woman wants a man, baby," she hotly states moving closer, "An' I have no doubts you want to fuck me."

Adam smiles dropping the towel. He liked what his sister just said. In fact many fantasizes had this sexy siblings saying those same words.

"I've had the same feelin' for you too," Adam admits moving closer to his sister, "I was just afraid to tell you."

They kissed deeply. The young bodies trembles as taboo tongues meet. They caressed in a tight embrace.

"Baby," she ensures breaking the kiss, "You aren't gonna regret this later?"

"Do you want me, sis?" he asks in a soft voice.

"Yes."

"Then why would I ever regret this?"

"My thoughts as well."

"After all aren't we just two healthy adults wantin' to share our bodies?" the sexy sister poses.

"I'm ready for my present now, sis." Adam quips kissing a long neck, "At least I don't have to unwrap it."

"Let's move to your bedroom, hon," Lara suggests taking his hand.

The two quickly hustle down the hallway and into the brother's bedroom. The dark haired schemer eyes the forbidden erect cock bouncing in rhythm to the movement. It looks both vulgar and beautiful at the same time.

"Just lay back on the bed, baby," Lara hotly instructs. "Let sissy will make this day unforgettable."

Adam did as requested. Lara lies down next to her handsome sibling. He rolls onto a broad back. A hard eight-inch cock stands proud.

She gazes the taboo naked body lustfully. It was the hottest male body she even seen. This man, her brother, had a body that made her hurt with desire.

Now it was apparent that he had the same feelings. This was going to be fun. This was their destiny.

"I've gotta have a taste of that," she huskily says placing a hand around the base of the shaft.

Feathery fingers fondle the head. The gentle digits glides down the sensitive underside. Tender kisses cover the top of the taboo erection.

The intensely pleasurable touches made Adam feel as if he was going to pass out. She was an expert at stimulating a dick. It felt as if all the body's blood was rushing to the steel hard cock.

It was the hardest he had ever gotten so quickly. Of course, no one had ever excited him like this. Being his sister, only adds to the erotica of the act.

"Please suck it!" Adam orders in a sigh, "Suck it all down. I wanna see my hard cock in my sister's mouth."

She licks from the bottom of the balls all the way up to the sensitive swollen head of the cock. The horny brother had never felt so full of lust. He was wild and ready for anything.

"From now on," Lara coos, "I don't think I'll ever get enough of seein' this beautiful cock."

A pink tongue laps from top to bottom. The hot sister plants kisses all over her brother's crotch and big genitals.

"Oh sweet jezzus," Adam utters a low moan, "That feels so awesome."

Lara opens her mouth wide. A raven-haired head lowers onto the erection. It is inhaled to the root.

"God!" Adam groans huskily, "That's so fuckin' incredible!"

It is sucked on hard. Her head bobs up and down. Slurping sounds echoes into the room. A sister's mouth and fingers works the brother's dick expertly.

"I'm gonna cum, sissy!" Adam warns arching athletic hips.

Lara hears the words and increased loving the forbidden cock. A nervous tongue licks the cockshaft up and down. The stiff tool slips in and out of the pleasure making mouth faster.

The sex driven sibling moves up to place the firm soft breasts around the throbbing cock. It is held there while the sensitive licking of the underside of the head continues. The sensation was making him delirious with unrefined desire.

Adam looks at Lara through slits. He had never seen such a look of pure sexual badness, abandon and delight in a woman's eyes before. She was beaming with lust.

A young man's body shudders feeling the sperm boiling up through the hard shaft. The cum races down the hard rod. It made oversensitive cock vibrate with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Adam screams, "Oh my god! I'm cummin' like forever!"

The hard orgasm peaks. Strings of sperm explode out. It spews all over her face, breasts and in a greedy mouth.

Lara hurriedly inhales the stiff organ to the root. She moves up and down the entire shaft sucking hard as possible. The black mane flails wildly with the head movement.

"Damn you!" he screams lifting hips off the sheets, "I'm commin' again!"

This load completely goes into the hungry mouth. Every drop of the man juice is completely drunk. Her mouth remains pasted around the trembling rod.

Adam just lies there in delight. He pants deeply regaining breath. The surprised brother couldn't believe how great a cocksucker she was.

The slow loving the erect rod continues. A soft tongue slowly licks and a warm mouth sucks the softening cock. The retracted ball sac is gently stroke. This cause more thrills of ecstasy to shoot through his body.

Lara then crawls sexuality up the big body. She was face to face with him. They engage into a passionate French kiss.

"Damn, you're a great cocksucker," Adam whispers between kisses.

Lara looks over at her lover. The handsome rod was fully stiff again. It was standing tall and wavering hotly. The sight made her pussy sopping wet.

"I've gotta do this again, Honey," the lusting sister huskily confesses moving back onto his body.

A hot tongue trails down a toned body. It reaches a long hard shaft. Involuntarily moans were emitted.

Adam watches his cock disappear inside sexy sister's mouth again. Her tongue runs over the throbbing meat. His hands go to her hair threading the long mane.

Adam starts mouth fucking softly. She was making love to the erect dick. Feathery digits were patting the large balls and tenderly rubbing them.

Large veins throbbing in the shaft could be felt in her mouth. A pair of masculine hands tightens on her head as the rhythm of the oral fuck increases. Lara had never so wanted to give a continuous blowjob as she did this day.

"Ummmmmmmh!" the aggressive sister moans while sucking harder.

The large cock filling a very hot mouth muffled the sounds. The moans grow ever so slightly louder as he twists around as so that his head was between her thighs. A long tongue was ready to go to work on the glistening pussy.

Adam devours Lara's cunt. She inhales deeper feeling the taboo tongue on her cunt. With skill it meticulously runs along the throbbing pussy. Taking time, the pleasure making strokes works over the leaking love hole.

Adam nibbles on an engorged clit. He then grabs the firm ass and washes a throbbing cunt with a flickering tongue. Lara pushes a wet pussy down into his face.

Lara's tongue runs against her brother's cockshaft as Adam's tongue paints his sister's pussy. His hands grab a set of rounded asscheeks squeezing harder while returning to the erect clit.

The forbidden cock throbbing inside her mouth increases. Another orally stimulated orgasm was about to happen. At the same time, Adam could feel his sister's pussy quiver and knowing she was about to do the same.

"Damn you!" Adam yells, "You're makin' me cum again!" He shouts feeling the hot juices washing over his mouth, "Oh sweet fucccccccckkkkkkk!

"Ummmmmmmmmmh!" Lara muffled moans are heard as the taboo sperm shoots down her throat.

The two lovers drink and suck all of the forebidden fluids. They twist and turn uncontrollably as another series of thrill waves wash over a set of sweat-covered bodies.

"Now, baby!" Lara huskily orders staying on her back spreading a set of curvy legs wide, "You'll mount this pussy an' fuck it for all it's worth!"

"Damn straight I'll fuck it!" Adam hotly responds crawling onto the sweaty sexy body. "I'm gonna fuck you raw, dear sister!" Positioning the hard forebidden dick at the ready cunt, he adds, "I don't want ya to be unable to sit comfortable for a week!"

"Bring it on, stud," the lustfilled sister huskily challenges lifting a pair of curvy legs, "This whore knows how to take cock."

The head of the stiff dick slides pass the quavering pussy lips. It goes all the way into her body. Lara eyes widen. A ruby lipped mouth forms a silent moan.

Adam mounts higher. A pair of long legs is placed over his shoulders. A hard, forbidden cock slides deeper inside the sweet wet cunt.

Laura has returned to the house. She moves stealthily toward Adam's room. Sounds of lovemaking could be heard.

"That feels so good," Lara groans, squeezing a hungry cunt around the invading shaft. "How's it for you, baby?"

"It's the best thing I've ever felt," Adam moans, moving in and out of the taboo pussy very gently.

Laura eyes widen at the sight. Her siblings were fucking. She had a clear view of her brother's cock going deep into her sister's cunt. The turned on sibling watches a large ball sac slap off a perfectly rounded ass. It was a wonderful scene.

"You two are so beautiful," Laura whispers hotly

Lara begins to increase the rhythm. The hormone driven brother speeds up. Soon they were fucking at a good pace.

Laura slowly begins to undress. It was a quick effort. Going along with the plan she had on only a crop top and jogging shorts.

Adam stares into his sibling's angelic face while pounding into her. The gorgeous raven-haired girl's expression was of total love. It made a stiff cock grow harder.

He leans over and captures a fleshy orb. A brother's hungry mouth sucks hard on the erect nipples. As the perky breasts are being loved, a wet pussy moves up and down with each stroke.

"Cum with me, my baby," she coos huskily, "Cum inside my pussy."

"Yes, Lara," he responds in a soft voice, "I'll fill your precious pussy with my love juices."

Soon Laura's fingers are playing with a dripping cunt. She covets Lara's position. The hot sister knew how good that forbidden cunt was. Now there was desire to know how good that taboo cock was.

"Omigod. Oh sweet jezzus!" she moans with pleasure,

Adam's cock thrust hard and deep inside of her. The steel hard rod slides every last inch inside before pulling back and sliding back in. The pattern continues as the pace quickens.

Lara spots her masturbating sister at the door. She smiles knowing the plan was still going easy. She clenches onto the broad shoulders. Slender legs wraps around his neck. A sister's ass lifts with each plunge to ensure full penetration.

"Do it, Adam," Lara shouts loudly for Laura to hear, "Cum in you sissy's cunny! I wanna feel that cock of yours explode inside my pussy!"

"Yes, you magnificent bitch, yes!" Laura hisses masturbating a wet cunt furiously, "Be a whore for our brother!" She groans in a hushed voice, "All that's holy! You've got such'a beautiful pussy!"