Connie's Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, my darlin' baby!" Lara moans louder, "Yes, dear brother, enjoy my cunny as you so richly deserve!"

"It's a wonderful present, sis!" Adam groans humping into her harder.

A set of curvy legs slides off the large shoulders so that a pair of knees was in the air. A set of dark eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"That's it, baby!" she groans louder, "Ram your sissy's cunny deeper!"

Adam fucks even harder. A young cock goes in as deep as possible with every thrust. A set of large balls slaps harder against his sister's ass. A shiver radiates down his spine as the pleasure waves roll up it.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawdddddd!" she moans lustfully, "Yes! Yessssss! Yesssssss! Fuck me deep!"

The sex hazed brother pounds the taboo pussy for all it was worth. Lara's cunt was open for her sibling's cock. The two young bodies bounce on the bed wildly.

Lara reaches down to cup and squeeze the wonderful balls. Tender fingers play with the sack. She licks a set of red lips looking lovingly at her brother.

An athletic body quivers. Slender hips twitch. A flat stomach tenses up and legs wraps tighter around a broad back. Lara begin convulsing underneath him. Writhing about while they fucked.

"I love you so much, my handsome brother," she moans softly, "I can't ever imagine ever havin' such a wonderful fuck."

"I can't believe you are such'a magnificent piece o' ass, sis," he groans just as soft, "I love you even more, Lara."

"Ahhhhhhh, yes, Adam!" she grunts feeling a strong pleasure wave radiate up her body, "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me! Fuck your sister hard!" the sex hazed girl moans loudly.

A full chest heaves as a powerful orgasm rose. A virginal wall tightens around the plunging rod. His balls throb in the mature hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes Adam! Fuck yes!" a lusting sister wails while thrusting back against the taboo meat, "Your cock feels so good!"

"An' your cunny is the best I've ever fucked!" the sex driven brother shouts aimlessly.

"Oh my, baby," Lara groans louder, "This is one of the finest fucks I've ever gotten!"

"An' you've gotta be the best piece o' ass I've ever got!" he insanely yells pumping harder.

"Oooooooooo!" Laura moans thorough clinched teeth while fingering almost savagely. "I'm cummin'!" she hisses feeling the climax rise.

Lara's body taunts and flexes with the waves of pleasure. She grunts and groans loudly. Curvy legs tighten around her brother's trim back.

"Oh god you're one good fuckin' stud!" Lara made one final shout as the climax apex.

Laura falls back against the doorframe. She struggles to control the panting. Warm love juices runs down a set of long legs.

Lara's cunt squeezes her brother's cock. The organism is rising in intensity. Her mouth forms another silent moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groans with eyes clenched shut, "Oh god! I've never felt such'a intense pleasure from a pussy!

Lara keeps the curvy legs wrapped tight around her sibling. She could feel his cock pulsate with a rising climax. A tight ass lifts and falls with the plunging rod.

"I'm gonna cum!" Adam grunts wildly, "I'm gonna cum very hard!"

"Fill me up baby!" Lara shouts back, "Fill your sissy's cunny completely!"

A river of hot sperm rushes deep inside of her. Grabbing ahold of her thighs, Adam rams with abandoned lust. A second river unloaded inside the taboo hot wet pussy.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Lara wails, "Fuck! Oh gawd! Fuck me raw, the sex-hazed sister breathes. "Ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she blindly shrieks into the room.

A sister's hot juices flow over a brother's stiff cock. Their love juices filled a pulsating virginal cavern fully. The lovers' bodies involuntarily twist and contort as the pleasure waves intensify.

Finally one last climax paralysis their muscles. This is followed with two sweat-covered bodies collapsing onto the damp sheets.

Adam pulls out and rolls to his sister's side. She placed a raven-haired head on the muscular chest. A warm hand pets a set of retracted balls.

"That was beautiful," Laura says entering the room.

"You're been watchin', sis?" the surprised Adam yips.

"Yes," the sex-hazed sister tells, "An' it was part of our plan."

"Our plan?" the surprised brother wonders, "What the fuck do'ya mean 'our plan'!?"

"You don't worry about that now, Bro," Lara causally says giving a peck on the lips, "Just check out what's next for ya."

The shapely Laura walks forward showing off a glistening slender body. Adam's heart races wildly. Both of his sisters are such sexy women. They are hot bloodied females of beauty. Any man would be fortunate to get one of them. Now he was about to have both of them!

Omigod, sis," Adam mutters amazed at this surprise, "Is that body gonna be mine too?"

"As long as you wish to take it," she responds sitting on the bed.

Lara and Adam kiss deeply. Their naked bodies rub slowly with the embrace. A long cock stands erect.

Lara's eyes widened. Her siblings were kissing passionately. They were going to be making love. A wet pussy pulsates at the taboo sight.

"You two are so beautiful," the raven-haired sister coos petting Laura's thigh.

"As are you," the older sister responds turning to kiss Lara.

The two women French kissed. Two sets of rounded breasts dangled in over Adam. A young hand caresses each fleshy orb.

"It's time for you to become our brother's next piece 'o ass," Lara says breaking the kiss.

Laura didn't say anything. The horny sister didn't need any foreplay. The taboo cock was needed now. She smiles and positions above him. His dick hardened even more.

The hot sister takes the stiff cock into her hand. It is aimed at a dripping cunt. Laura rubs the hard dick teasingly on the wet pussy lips.

"My Gawd sis," he moans, "You're a fuckin' tease!"

Adam feels the tight taboo pussy with the tip of his dick. The steadying hand away is taken away. A firm ass descends down on the long rod. Slowly the erect tool penetrates the forbidden cavern.

Laura humps faster and faster. She leans forward brushing him with the rounded breasts. Adam grabs a firm ass. Her hands curl around a young strong neck.

The sister rides the vibrating rod with long, deep thrust. A wet pussy goes up and down the rigid cock completely. It seals around the hot tool greedily.

"Oh yes, baby," Lara moans playing with a quivering cunt, "Fuck your sister."

"Yes!" the panting Laura adds, "Cum all up in me!"

"Ride me, baby," Adam moans, "Be the same type of whore as our sister."

This was the first time Lara had ever seen her sister fuck another person. The fact it was their stud brother plunging into that fantastic cunt was even more exciting. It was a beautiful sight.

Laura didn't realized how horny she had gotten watching her siblings make love. She was a bitch in heat! A strong orgasm could already be felt rising. It was vibrating her soul. It was going to be a hard cum. A set of firm thighs gyrates hastily.

"Oh gawd, Laura!" Adam shouts, "Ride me faster! Oh gawd! Faster!"

"Oh bro!" she wails pumping faster, "Oh I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' lik'a leaky faucet!"

Adam feels the warm fluids ooze out the pulsating pussy and onto his groin. It stimulated the brother to hump upwards into the tight cunt. A set of balls retracts.

"I'm cummin' Sis!" he screams through clinched teeth, "I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum!"

Both sister and brother's bodies hump and bump wildly. They were out of control as the nerve shattering orgasms radiates. They flex and twist as the pleasure waves travel every inch of their souls.

Laura collapses onto her brother's chest. They pant and wheeze to gain breath. Both were wet from sweat. They hold each other until tightly.

Lara also lies a raven head on the large chest. She looks directly into her sister's eyes. They exchange smiles. The plan is going splendidly.

"Sis," Lara remarks not removing a set of dark eyes from the hard tool, "I think our brother's cock could use some twin lovin'."

"I agree with you totality, my hot sister," Laura concurs hotly.

Laura twists around to face the taboo hard cock. Lara follows by shifting around so she was face-to-cock. Each was on either side of the stiff rod.

"Dear brother," Laura promises hotly, "Be prepared for the finest blowjob you'll ever receive."

The twins begin to kiss around the hard dick. The lusting sisters start to slide up and down it. Adam contorts to the sensations of the dueling tongues.

Laura wraps warm digits around the thick cock. The older twin gently massages it. Lara's fingers interlaced through Laura's. Together they slowly milk the stiff rod from root to tip. A large droplet of milky pre-semen forms on the engorged cock head.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh," Adam groans helplessly.

The seduced brother could feel the difference between his siblings' tongues as the two of them lick and kiss the long, hard rod. Laura was making soft, moves slowly almost hesitant. Lara was eager and insistent, licking slurping up and down the erect shaft.

The older twin stops to suck one of the large balls all the way into a greedy mouth. Lara flips a long mane of hair back and leans forward. An oversensitive cockhead is gently captured between a set of hot lips.

"Oooooooo," Lara moans on the purple helmeted tip.

"Oh sweet everything!" Adam gasp at the sensation.

Lara then places the very tip of a flickering pink tongue to the seeping juices. The cock head wiggles to the feel. The dark haired vixen draws back a long white string of pre-semen.

Laura leans in and touches her tongue to her sister's. The thread hung suspended between the two lovely sisters' tongues. It suddenly breaks away and disappears from sight.

"Gawd," Adam amazes in a sigh, "You two are such minxes."

Laura and Lara's lips meet in a passionate tongue-lashing kiss. The older brother enjoys the erotic sight of his siblings kissing. A long cock hardens even more with each passing second.

The kiss becomes passionate and deep. Then they break it and set to the task of licking the erect cockshaft from bottom to top. Both of them would take turns kissing and nibbling on the retracted ball sac.

"It's time to really make Adam happy," Lara huskily says in a hiss.

"Yes," Laura agrees, "Let's drive 'im bonkers."

First one of them would take the long tool deep into her mouth for a few strokes, and then the other one would repeat the pleasure making action. The sisters methodically kept the brother in a continuous sexual haze.

Adam reaches down to pet the sisters' heads. He is push away each time.

"Relax, big brother," Lara coos, "Let your little sisters handle everything."

"You'll get our pussies again," Laura promises in a whisper.

He had never been completely dominated by any one woman before. Now his twin sisters were in complete control. Lara and Laura had absolute power over the older sibling.

Adam could feel the girls would ease up every time he came close to cumming. Once the thrill waves ebb, the twins would return to the pleasure torturing. The trembling cock was teased to the fullest.

Lara torments the large ball sac with a nervous tongue. Adam could feel little bites on the skin. The action causes pleasure at the point of pain.

Laura works a flickering tongue on the erect penis head. She inhales the rigid rod half way and then slowly withdrawals. All the time an experienced mouth would remain seal on the shaft.

Once Adam adjusted to the twins' action, they would switch. It was obvious they enjoyed putting him in such pleasure torture. He was vulnerable to the technique!

The sweet agony had the older sibling twisting and tensing uncontrollably. The sisters knew he was trying to hold back. They increased the teasing of the stiff cock

"Oh fuck!" Adams huskily groans, "Who wants some immoral cum?"

"I'm all ready for you, baby," Laura says between licks.

"So am I, big brother." Lara challenges, also between licks, "Bring it on!"

These sexy sirens hot lips travel up and down both sides of the rock hard cockshaft in unified strokes.

"Omigod!" Adam howls, "My nuts are gonna rupture!" he shouts blindly feeling a river of sperm rushing through the stiff cock, "I've never felt such'a strong cum before!"

"Yes!" Lara hotly orders, "Cum hard, my handsome brother! Cum 'til ya bleed!"

"Oh fuck!" he screams as a string of sperm rockets into the air. "Open wide, my cock teasin' sisters! Hereeeeeee it comes!"

The twins were positioned cheek to cheek. The love juice launches between the beautiful faces. Then gob after gob of hot sticky cum spurts wildly. Drops splatter them both with massive amounts. Neither girl moves back. Their faces were coated.

"Laura, you should clean it up first," Lara suggests swallowing in a husky voice, "After all, you're the older sister."

Laura smiles and licks clean the younger sibling's face. Then Lara did the same for the older sister. The two women lock into another deep French kiss.

Adam's eyes widen at the vision. It was unbelievable! His sexy sisters were bisexual and lovers!

Lara laps the stiff cock with a wicked and vigorous tongue. Laura suddenly flips over the large body. She scoots between two curvy legs.

"It's time for our dear brother to see how we love each other, baby," she groans and begins to lick a bald cunt.

"Yes, baby," Lara hisses opening wider, "Eat me raw."

An anxious tongue washes and laps a wet cunt slit from top to bottom. A pair of teeth nibbles and sucks on an engorged clit uninhibitedly. The hot brunette pushes deeper on glistening pussy lips.

Lara tries to stay in control. It was a futile effort. She was unable to continued to suck on the stiff cock.

Adam, who was just a few inches away, watches with lust. His one sister is eating the cunt of the other. It was erotica supreme.

Lara's legs wrap around her sister's upper torso. Two hands bury in the long brunette mane. A pair of rounded hips rotates into the pleasure making mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Lara groans, then wails, "Ohhhhhhhmyyyyyy God!" She huffs, "I'm cummin'! I'm cumming hard! Ohhhhhmygod!" She squeals, "Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

The raven-haired beauty's body humps and gyrates on her sister's face. A glistening cunt leaks juices over the sibling's mouth, jaw and neck and onto the sheets.

"God!" she says in a hush voice, "That was good!"

"That was so fuckin' hot!" the in awed brother admires, "That was so beautiful."

Lara quickly goes back slurping on the taboo cock. A raven-haired head bobs quickly up and down the stiff shaft. A hungry mouth seals around the pulsating dick firmly.

"Oh my, sis," he warns, "I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum real hard!" Adam wails thorough clinched teeth, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!"

She inhales deeply as hot cum rush forward from a set of tight balls. Lara sucks deeply not loosing a drop of the taboo juices. She gulps ravenously.

Laura joins her sister's lapping of the sibling's cock. The forbidden rod remains the center of attention throughout the whole ritual. A pair of loving tongues wash and clean the stiff cock. Hot mouths intermittingly continue to encapsulate and clean the blood engorged dick head.

"I've never cum so many times in one session," the exhausted brother pants as the sisters complete the task.

"That was the intention," Laura says crawling back up to face Adam.

"It's all part of the plan," Lara states also coming face-to-face with her brother.

"What's with this fuckin' plan?" Adam puzzles.

"Well," the older sister remarks placing quick kisses on his neck and lips, "we have one very big request for you, my dear handsome brother."

"It's something we're sure your gonna enjoy doin'," the younger twin coos twirling some chest hair.

"That'll be what?" he asks in a satisfied voice.

"We want ya to make mom happy," Laura hurriedly tells, "We want ya to fuck her like you just did us."

"Say what!?" Adam yaps rapidly sitting up.

The sudden action almost tosses the twins off the bed. They immediately position sitting on legs.

The shocked brother gives his sisters wide-eyed intermittenting stares. The expression on the beautiful faces says they are serious. These scheming siblings want him to become a motherfucker!

"You're kiddin'!" He challenges out, "Besides, who say's mom will let me bang her!?" Then argues, "Or that I want to fuck her!?"

The twins, knowing the truth, giggle. They both move closer in unison. Each leans into the at-lost brother.

"Cause no man jacks off to a woman's picture unless he wantin' her," Laura states whispering in his ear.

"You've seen that as well?" Adam embarrassingly asks.

"That," the older twin states, "An' more."

"An' no woman make herself cum sayin' a man's name unless it's his dick she's wantin'," Lara whisper into his other ear.

"Who's done that?" the honestly curious brother ask.

"Mom." She anticipates the next question, "An' I saw her doin' it."

"She did?" the flattered Adam yips giving a boyish smile. Then the still shocked brother quizzes, "Is that what you two been doin'? Goin' around watchin' Mom an' I?"

"Adam," Laura questions in a more serious tone, "Do you love mother?"

"Of course I do," he indignantly responds.

"Are you tired of her being lonely an' sad?" Lara asks in just a serious voice.

"That's also a yes," the brother answers looking at her.

"Well, together," Laura tells, "We can make her happy again."

"I still don't understand why you both feel mom will be so willin' to let me fuck her," Adam puzzles.

For the next couple of hours the sisters, especially Laura, tells of the observations and suspicions that has arisen about the mother and son. They reveal the different times they saw the discreet masturbation sessions. The three then talk about how all knows their mother is long overdue to be loved like the beautiful woman she is.

Soon, after admitting that he is in love with Connie as a woman, all of Adam's resistance dissipates. The lusting son concedes openly the desire to make love to the gorgeous parent. He joins in the plan to make her happy again.

The next two days consisted erotic lovemaking. The three siblings seldom put on clothing. The trio of siblings performs every sexual position imagined. Incestuous lust had dominated all actions.

When not engaged in sex, the three continue the plan to seduce the beautiful parent. They want it to be very special and tender. All want to give her the rewards of being such a loving and dedicate mother.

On the day Connie is due to return, the plan has been hatched. The sisters would take the mother out for dinner and drinks to loosen her up. Once that was accomplish, then they would tell what they know about her lusting for Adam. This, hopefully, would follow with her conceding to the forebidden desire.

The girls then could tell of their love affair and how beautiful it is. It was this revelation it was hoped would persuade her to accept an alternative lifestyle. Adams would be at home waiting for them to return.

It was a tricky scheme. Yet the three kids of Connie had no doubts it would work. For some reason they believe their mother wasn't a sexual prude. Knowing what their father was gave support to that belief.

When the unsuspecting parent returned home she found her children in a very joyful mood. They were much closer than before. They were always a tight family. Yet for some reason Connie could see her offsprings seen to have grown even closer since she had been gone.

When the mother questioned her children on this new attitude, they all denied anything had changed. According to Lara, they were just a very loving family. Adam only responded by saying he had learned to appreciate the twins even more.

The daughters told their mother that this evening was going to be a 'girls' night out'. They wanted to show her how much they valued how dedicated she had been. It would be a fun night.