Connie's Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara insisted that Connie wear a tight, black dress she had. It was low cut and just above the knee. It accentuated the mature woman's body.

Reluctantly she agreed to wear the outfit. The girls wore similar attire. The flippant Lara said they could make some good money with how they looked. Of course both Connie and Laura censored the perky girl.

The twins told their mother that this night was on them. They were going to have a good time. They were going to become much closer after this day.

They had dinner at a very uptown establishment. Laura ordered wine with the meal. Both she and Lara kept Connie's glass full. The beautiful parent had to be relaxed when they sprung the plan.

After a good meal, they went nightclubbing. The sisters ensured that the parent was enjoying herself. They even made her dance with a number of men.

Laura couldn't help but notice how sexy her mother was. She eyed the mature body with new view. She realized late in the evening that the desire to make her parent a lover was strong.

It came to the older twin's consciousness that these feelings for her mother had been there all long. The desire to see Connie happy was not just a love a daughter had for a parent. It was the same passionate she had for her sister. Laura wanted to sleep with Connie.

Throughout the evening the girls kept feeding liquor. They continued to keep her in a good mood with dancing and socializing with some of the men in the clubs. The plan was going on as desired. It wouldn't be long before the unsuspicious older woman would be loose enough to drop her moral guard.

It was late in the evening when Lara decided it was time to learn more about their father and get their mother to reveal why she still mourned for him being gone. The alcohol should be taking affect by now.

"Mother," Lara asks moving next to Connie, "Can I get you to tell me somethin'?"

Taking a sip of a whiskey sour, she permits, "Certainly, honey. What's on your mind?"

"Is it true you an' daddy swung?" she wondered.

"Say what!?" Connie stutters sitting upright, "What---, what would mak'ya ask that!?"

The question startled Laura. This was something the older twin never suspected. Where would her adventurous sister have gotten such an idea?

"I can't believe you just asked that!" the still astonished Connie quizzes, "Why would you ever think that? Where would you ever get such an idea?"

Lara gives her sister and mother alternating looks. It is apparent both women are shocked at the bluntness of the question. The audacious girl liked alarming people.

"Well---," she answers, "Because I found the pamphlets and other such materials to the different swingers' clubs." The dark haired beauty quickly hushes Connie by saying, "Before you say it was only innocent curiosity, I do have more." She promptly continues, "I checked what Dad had on the computer. I also overheard some of his phone conversations when he was planning you guys' night out."

"Honey," the apologetic Connie groans, "You shouldn't be so quick to think your father's perversions were mine."

"There's more, mother," Lara tells.

The at-lost woman knows her daughter wasn't lying. The youngest sibling would never lie about such things. She had to know what the girl knew.

"Please go on," she unenthusiastically permits.

"You an' dad weren't so quiet in the sack either," Lara discloses, "I would listen an' even watch you two in action." She sidetracks quickly, "You know, mother, you look quiet beautiful when you cum."

"Lara!" Both Connie and Laura bark.

"Well," she defends, "It's true!"

The sexy twin then continues, "Anyway for Dad before sex an' even doing it, he loved to praise you for bein' his personal whore."

"Now you know that's only dirty talkin'!" the still surprised mother dismisses, "Only addin' to the fantasy at the moment."

"I thought so at first," the forward thinking girl tells, "But after awhile I realized you two weren't talkin' about imagine acts---," she leans closer stating, "You two were talkin' about acts you've done."

The confounded mother says nothing. The mature face shows distortion of shame. She is mute at how to respond.

Laura is wondering what her sister was doing! This entire exposing their parent's secret erotic lifestyle could but a kink into the plan! What was this girl thinking?

"Oh baby," the hurt Connie says, "You kids weren't ever to know about that life." With a gentle hand on Lara's cheek she regrets, "I'm so sorry you found out. You must think I'm such'a slut."

Placing a reassuring arm around the nervous parent, Laura says, "Oh no, Mother. We love you too much to ever think of you in that manner."

Also putting an arm around her parents, Lara adds, "Mother, you were being a lovin' an' dedicated wife. The only slut in this family was dad."

Placing a head on Laura's shoulders, Connie sighs, "I can't tell you girls how happy I am you don't hate me for bein' such'a whore."

The older twin pulls the parent closer. They hug tightly. Laura feels her heart beat faster at the touch of the mature warm body. Dampness occurs between a set of curvy legs.

Perhaps it was the alcohol. Or the fact it had been held in so long. Or a combination of both, Connie decides it is time to tell her girls all about their parents' marriage.

"Do you ladies really want to hear about your mother's sexual escapades?" she queries, giving an unsure look.

"Yes, mother," Laura, says softly, "You've held it in much too long." Giving a loving peck on the cheek she promotes, "Tell us all of it. We'll understand."

"Yes, mom," the cocky Lara quips, "Give us all the juicy details." With a quirky smile, she adds, "We aren't exactly virgins ourselves."

"I already knew that, baby," Connie acknowledges with a nervous smile, "I know you girls have had sex."

"Momma," the sexy raven-haired offsprings remarks, "You don't know half of it."

"Lara!" Laura barks, "Let's not get too erotic now!" She offers Connie a whiskey sour encouraging, "Come on, Mother. Hav'a drink an' then get Dad's poison out of ya."

Connie takes a minute to compose. A set of nervous lips sips on the beverage. The twins are given quick looks.

Both return anxious and loving stares. They are a reminder of the little girls they were. God! When did they become women?

"Okay, babies," she begins with a final gulp of the drink, "Prepare to find out what type of people your parents are."

Sitting back, Connie gathers the last bits of strength to relate the hidden history. A last glance at the twins to ensure this was the right thing to be done. A half smile is given as the long buried history is disclosed.

For the next hour Connie reveals the erotic and sometimes abusive marriage she had with their father. All is laid bare. Divulged are the threesomes, foursomes, swingers' parties and orgies. Revealed is how more degrading it got; the more her husband enjoyed.

Although were repeated engagements with women and groups, no such acts of humiliation was permitted. Connie refused to do animals, golden showers or any other such obloquy. Degradation was never going to be part of her sex life.

"Although, I did do a chain for him once," Connie finishes.

"You were gangbanged?" A smiling Lara enthusiastically questions.

"Yes," she answers qualifying, "Some people call it that."

"Oh that sound's kinky!" the younger twin giggles.

"Lara's fantasy is to be gangbanged by bikers," Laura quickly explains.

Looking at her youngest, the surprised mother smiles.

"It's not as fun as it sounds, baby," the shaking head Connie chuckles, "It's really too messy an' not all that satisfyin'."

"Mother," Laura wonders returning to the subject, "If dad treated you like that, why did you stay with 'im all those years?"

Connie gives the inquiring daughter a deep stare. She then looks back at Lara. Both women show a real desire to hear the answer.

With a deep sigh, she responds, "Because love can easily make anyone a fool." With slow words, she continues, "I did everything he wanted because I loved him that. He was everything I wanted in a man."

"But I still don't under----," Laura starts to say.

"You see he was also a loving, dedicated father an' husband." Connie interrupts. Then she quickly proceeds on, "No matter how perverted his sexual desires were, they never got in the way of bein' a good provider an' loyal spouse." The loyal wife specifies, "He never did anything to take away the belief your girls, your brother and I wasn't first."

"Until that bimbo came along," Laura comments.

"An' he cheated on me," Connie admits sadly.

"Cheatin' in an open marriage. Now that's an oxymoron!" Lara notes asininely, "He was a goddamn moron!"

Laura sees the heartbreak in her mother's face. She gives a supportive embrace to the older woman. Connie's smell is so titillating.

"Mother," she wonders, "why are'ya still so loyal to 'im now?"

"Because your father's sexual obsession was a sickness," She questions, "Do you girls have any idea what he is doing now?"

"Probably fuckin' that bitch on a beach in Belize," Lara quips.

"Partly," she tells, "He and her are now part of a excusive community in some central American jungle where they eat, drink, stay naked and have sex at a drop of a hat." She specifies, "In other words a totality hedonistic society."

"So why does that bother you so much?" the puzzled Laura inquires, "Why do you still cry over him?"

"Because---," Connie's respond with eyes watering, "I failed to be the wife he needed. I wasn't woman enough to keep 'im pleased."

"No, mother," Laura soothes hugging Connie again, "Dad just didn't appreciate you like the woman you are."

Laura was turned on by the touch of her mother. It was perhaps now she had a second incestuous affair with her brother that all the barriers were down. She did want this forbidden womanly body.

"You'll find a man who'll be the one to make you happy mother," Lara says also embracing the confessing parent.

"No," she denies tearfully, "I won't." Connie declares, "I'm all loved out. I'm not willin' to love like that again for any man."

The older twin knew that wasn't true. It was time to make everything clear. Lara had opened the door and it was time she take them thorough it.

"That's exactly not true, mom," Laura argues, "I know you are desirin' a certain man now."

Connie was wiping the tears away when she gives Laura a puzzled look. She was at lost at to what the girl had said.

"I know there's one man you have a strong desire for," the older girl says placing a hand on an inner thigh, "An' we already approve of him."

"Who would that be?" the now more compose parent challenges.

"Adam," she identifies.

"Oh your brother." Connie remarks with a small smile, "He's my son!" She quickly tries to misdirect, "Of course I love 'im so much!"

"No, mother," Lara leans in cooing, "We know how much you really want him."

"Meanin'?" the older woman quires sitting up.

"Meaning no woman masturbates sayin' a man's name unless she wants 'im between her legs," Laura flatly states.

"Omigod," Connie gasps placing a hand on a full chest.

The mother looks at her sexy twin daughters wide-eyed. She knew the pair had a deeper knowledge of the taboo desires than ever suspected. A final gulp of the drink is done.

"Yes, Mother," Laura reveals, "We know of your callin' out of Adam's name while playin' with yourself." With a quick peck on the cheek she adds, "I also know for a fact you have seen our hunky brother jack off to your picture."

"Girls," Connie contends, "That's incest you're talkin' about. It would be wrong."

"It's not wrong!" Lara firmly rejects. "It's only wrong accordin' to outdated morality codes!"

"Incest is a drug if ya let it get to you," Connie automatically debates, "You girls have no idea how that can affect a person's life."

"Mother, we know all about how hot incest can be," Laura proudly reveals, "Lara an' I have been lovers for some time now."

"You're kiddin' me!" the shocked parent yips then denies, "You're lyin'! You're only tryin' to freak me out!"

"Come here, sis," Lara orders Laura.

The two girls engage in a deep French kiss inches away from their mother's face. The older woman stare totality awe-stricken at the sight. There was a combination of both shock and fascination the twin's action.

"You see, mom," Laura says breaking the kiss, "There's nothin' wrong with such love an' there's nothin' wrong with you lovin' Adam that way."

"But this is all wrong!" Connie still tried to argue, "We could go to jail over this!"

"There's nothin' wrong with you're lovin' a man that can make you happy!" Lara declares.

"Yes," Laura agrees militantly, "You're gone too long without feelin' the bonds of love in your life." The older twin again leans closer to her mother and whispers, "You're a beautiful woman, Connie Dion an' you're suffering is over." She predicts hotly, "Adam will love ya unconditionally."

"But you girls assume he'll want to love his ol' mother like that." She gives a final line of reasoning, "Who say's he'll touch me in that way. Who say's he wants to touch me in that way?"

"He fucked us," the blunt Lara states, "An' he'll fuck you, mother."

"What!?" the totality surprised mother shrieks.

For the next hour sitting in the booth and consuming more alcohol the twins, especially Laura, reveals everything. Their long-term romance. The previous few days with the handsome brother. The fact both feel Connie had been carrying a torch too long for their runaway father.

The surprise mother was weakening to the girls' words. She did admit to the desire to sleep with Adam. There was also the confession of enjoyment of many of the scenes Ramon involved her in.

The short dress had crept high up the mature legs. Laura could see the crotch of her parent's panties. Moistness was over the dark triangle. A smile is given at the sight.

Two erect nipples could be seen pressing against the dark material. Lara places a hand over one. A gentle pet is given.

"Oh no, baby," Connie says removing the soft hand, "I did girl-girl action because your father wanted it. I'm really not into that scene."

"You don't mind if we are into it?" Lara asks with a grin.

"Of course not," her mother states, "What type of hypocrite would I be if I did?"

"Good," the sexy raven-haired daughter remarks, "Cause I just love my sissy's cunny."

"Does she always talk that way?" Connie wonders to Laura.

"I'm afraid she does, mom," the older twin quips, " The girl speaks with her pussy."

The three laugh at the remark.

"Now let's go home," Laura suggests still smiling, "I think this conversation is ready to go to the next level."

"I know I am," the sexy Lara adds.

"An' you, my dear mother," the older twin says in a sober voice, "is not wantin' to feel Adam between your legs."

A very serious look appears on Connie face when admitting, "God forgive me, I am feelin' just that way now."

As the three women leave, Laura pulls out a cell phone and calls her brother. He is told to stay out of sight until the right moment. He is to be in very little clothing when it is time.

The ride back to the house was a quiet one. Lara drove. Connie and Laura hold hands. All the older twin could think was very soon her mother would be happy again.

Inside the trio moves to the master bedroom. The two girls immediately start disrobing. Connie stands hesitantly.

The twins were down to their panties in no time. The mother was still dressed. She stares at the sexy pair mutely.

"Mother," Laura says moving up behind Connie, "Are'ya havin' second thoughts?"

"No, baby," she nervously admits, "I'm scared."

"Of what?" she asks slowly pulling down the zipper on the slinky black dress.

"That I can't give Adam what he needs," she says in almost a whisper, "That I'll be a disappointment to him."

"That won't happen mother," Lara assures removing her own bikini panties, "You're just too beautiful of a woman to be a disappointment to any man," she quickly includes, "Or woman for that much."

The dress slides off the firm mature body. The sisters give a unified sigh at the vision of the parent. Lara takes Connie's hand.

"Come here an' lay on the bed, mother," she instructs guiding her still tentative parent over. "Let's position you for Adam."

Lara places Connie on the bed centered to be in full view of their brother when he enters. Laura removes her shoes and eases up next to the still apprehensive parent. The sisters lay on each side of the older woman.

"Mother, I know you're not onto girl-girl action," Laura meekly asks, "But can Lara an' I just suck those magnificent nipples just once?"

"Oh my," Lara hotly agrees, "That would be wonderful!" In a little girl voice she pleads, "Can we?"

Connie looks at each daughter alternatively. Eager looks are given. It hadn't been since they were babies the pair had suckle her breasts. It would be fun to let them do it now as grown women.

"Ok," she permits, "Just this one time."

The two girls lean into the mature chest. A pair of warm lips captures each nipple. The dual sensation is feels surprisingly good to Connie. An involuntarily gasp is given.

"Adam!" Laura calls between kisses, "It's time."

Connie has eyes shut taking pleasure in the taboo mouths. The girls are making love to her body. She can't believe this incestuous act is so enjoyable.

"Sweet Jezzus!" Adam's voice aghast, "You three are just plain beautiful!"

The now willing parent keeps eyes closed. Laura was right! She had been overdue for such pleasure. Why did the memories of Ramon be a deterrent for so long?

Connie feels the weight of Adam crawling onto the bed. The handsome son is kneeling between her thighs. A set of curvy legs is ease even further apart so that each drape over on either side of the bed.

A pair of big hands slid up her legs. The old desires are rising quickly. A long unused cunt is become damp.

"Did dad ever make you're pussy this wet?" Lara's voice huskily quizzes.

"God," Adam amazes skimming young fingers over the pantied covered pulsating cunt. They circle an engorged clit. "You're so beautiful!

"Sort of," Connie sighs answering Lara's question.

"Did he ever suck you here 'til ya screamed?" Laura asks petting a rounded fleshy orb.

Connie's hips arch involuntarily off the bed as the pleasure-making digit massages en erect nub.

"No-o-o-o," the seduced parent gasps, "No! Never!"

Connie inhales deeply in as her muscular son runs hands up a flat abdomen. They continue up over the fit torso to a set of large twin mounds. The twins set back allowing him full access

"Suck 'em, dear brother," Lara hotly orders.

"Yeah!" Laura lustfully adds, "Suck those nipples off!"

He bends forward and captures one of the dark nubs in a warm mouth. With a silent groan, Connie presses against him. Nervous fingers clutches at a pair of large upper arms.

The lusting mother had forgotten all the argument from earlier in the evening. Her children had successfully seduced her into this erotic scene. Connie was feeling good. Better than she had in years!

The dark haired twins sit watching their mother being loved by the older brother. Both girls' eyes widen at the forbidden sight. They were breathing heavily while touching themselves.

Adam's mouth moves gently up the hot parent to a long neck. Small kisses nips at the warm flesh. Strong hands play nonstop with a set of 36C's.

"Had Dad ever gotten you off in such a lovin' matter?" the masturbating Lara breaths.

"No," Connie whispers huskily, squirming beneath the young taunt body.

She couldn't believe that her daughters had convinced her to do such a taboo thing. Yet it was feeling so good. This man between her legs was her son!