Connie's Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half-hearted attempt is made pushing at large shoulders. Then the sensation of the male warm lips weakens the resistance even more. A pair of hands wanders down the handsome body. They move slowly move across a firm back to a pair of tight asscheeks.

"I see you're already naked, Son," she moans as exploring fingers run tentatively over the rounded cheeks and over a set of flat hips.

"Of course, Mother," Adam, responds placing kisses on the forebidden upper body, "What other way would I be since I'm gonna fuck you?"

"Omigod Adam, please fuck me now!" the conceding parent huskily groans, "Do it before I change my mind!"

"You won't change your mind, mother," Lara calmly whispers kissing an erect nipple, "You know that the point of no return has already been passed."

"Omigod," Connie puzzles aimlessly, "Is this really happenin'?"

"Yes, it is, Mother," Laura huskily states leaning closer, "An' you deserve it to happen." She kisses the other erect nipple accusing, "Our father was an ass to ya."

Kissing a flat abdomen, Adam adds, "You deserve true lovin' from those to truly love you."

Connie struggles weakly under the offsprings' loving assault. She is pinned to the mattress. The full weight of the young athletic bodies has the sexy parent trapped.

"Give in, Mother," Lara urges hotly, "Let Adam give ya real love."

"Yes, Momma," Laura abates in a lusting tone, "Let yourself be loved in the fashion you need." The masturbating twin spats, "Fuck society an' its rules! Go for your pleasures."

Her daughters' words augment the growing lust. The last of the moral objections waned. Her lips softened to Adam's. They gently kissed.

His mouth moves teasingly over hers. A pair of ruby lips parts as a warm tongue enters. Her tongue meets his.

"Oooooooooo," she moans softly.

The two lock into a passionate caress. It turns into a deep French kiss. Young anxious hands run over the mature body. Connie shudders as Adam moves with slow, methodical touches.

"This shouldn't feel so good," the weaken mother whimpers while breaking the kiss.

"I love you, Mom," Adam confesses, working down the long mature neck with a wet tongue.

"I love you too, baby," Connie tries to argue, "But this shouldn't feel so gooo-----,"

The sensations from the pleasure making mouth end the objection. It moves into the valley between the large breasts. It then continues down a flat, quivering belly.

"Mother," he murmurs between kisses, "Let me make you cum."

The scheming sisters were both engrossed in the forebidden scene they created. Their handsome brother had their gorgeous mother hopelessly weakened. She was going to let him fuck her.

"Adam, don't ---," she moans feeling fingers slip under the sides of bikini panties.

"Hush, Mother," the turned on son says while gently tugging down the panties over a set of rounded thighs, "I'm gonna show you what it's like to be with a real man."

"Oh god, Adam," Lara groans, "You're such'a hot hunk."

"Fuck her, brother," Laura adds huskily, "give her that beautiful cock."

A very sex hazed Adam slips the panties over a set of small ankles. The last bit of clothing was tossed carelessly to the wayside. A pair of strong hands moves up and down the inside of the trim thighs.

Connie feels her legs slowly be pushed back. Her knees move toward the large breasts. She knows what her son is preparing to do.

The sexy daughters stared through hazed eyes. A pair of approving smiles is given back. It is obvious they are engrossed in the erotic act about to be performed.

"Adam's gonna eat mom," Lara happily groans, "Yes, brother, taste that wonderful cunny."

A hot tongue runs along a wet slit. It snakes between the glistening pink folds. It hungrily laps at the seeping taboo juices.

"Ommmmigod!" she moans, "I've never felt such'a wonderful tongue before."

"This is so wonderful," Laura, who is slowly masturbating moans, "We've done such'a beautiful thing."

The twins lean over the lovers and kiss deeply. Two young women lock into a passionate embrace. The twin pair of large beasts rubs against one another causing dark nipples to rise.

"My little girls are really lovers," Connie awed feeling her sons tongue, "I can't believe I've raise such magnificent kids."

"You've raised children who love you, Mother," Laura says between kisses.

"Children who no longer want you to cry over a sonofabitch who only used you," Lara says, also between kisses.

Connie then feels an anxious tongue probing deeply on an engorged clit. The forebidden sensations are just too great. Mature fingers tangle in head of dark hair urging him on. Involuntarily bucking is done in response to the pleasure making tongue.

A young rod is rock hard. It wouldn't be long before the erect tool would be shoved into the taboo hole. The sex-hazed son could wait to feel the first forebidden orgasm caused by his plummeting.

"Looks like our brother is about to tear up that wonderful pussy!" a wide-eyed Laura exclaims sitting back up.

"Yes!" Lara agrees, also sitting back up, "I can't wait to see Mom fucked!"

Connie looks at her twin daughters alternately. They had return to masturbating. It was obvious that this scheming duo was proud of her sexuality. They were pair of vixens that made the helpless mother prouder than she had ever been.

"Go, Adam, Go!" Lara cheers, "Work that hot cunny all night long!"

The sex-hazed son cups a rounded bottom and lifts up the glistening pussy to a pair of hungry lips. A set of curvy legs opened wider. His mother had surrendered to the lust of her children.

An anxious tongue laps up inside a pink-lipped channel. It was dripping and pulsating to the pleasuring making administrations. Connie's body unconsciously tightens and tonics.

"I can't take it anymore!" Lara shouts leaping to her sister, "I've gotta be tastin' some pussy now!"

The two girls automatically roll into a six-nine position next to the orgasmic parent. Lara was underneath her twin. Legs go high around Laura's upper back. The hot sister rams the delicious cunt onto a willing mouth. An excited tongue goes deep into the sibling's cunt.

Connie stares at her hot daughters while a parent's cunt walls clench and unclench around her son's delving tongue. It was only a few hours earlier the lonely woman believed that even a normal love life would never happened again. Now she was experiencing erotic acts believed to be history!

Laura was buried so deep into Lara's honey pot that she couldn't tell where one daughter's lips start and other's cunt lips began. The loving mother was enthralled with her girls' sexual amorality.

Connie begins to pant and writher on the bed as Adam's tongue-lashings speeds up. This boy was pleasing her in a way no one had ever done before. At that moment society's rules was not a concerned of the mature woman.

"Keep watchin' the twins love each other, Mother," Adam encourages removing the pleasuring making mouth from the taboo pussy.

"Omigod," Connie groans, still staring at the lesbian scene being done by her girls, "They look so much in love."

Laura was frenetically assaulting her sibling's pussy. She licks and sucks on Lara's cunt wildly. A pair of slender fingers rubs and pinches the clit as a hot tongue goes deeper into the wet and willing pussy.

"Ohhhhhh God!" Lara's muffled voice moans while continuing the licking and sucking.

"Oh my sweet sister," Laura groans, "you've got the finest pussy I could ever make love to," lustfully she instructs, "Open up so I can go deeper into your honey hole."

"Same with you, Mother," Adams orders holding a hard cock in one hand, "Open wider so I can enjoy your honey hole."

Connie looks back to see her handsome boy positioning an eight-inch rod against a very wet cunt. He moves over her body with a sex-hazed glance in a set of dark eyes.

"You do the same, baby," a panting Lara responds, "You spread those legs, bitch!"

Both women open legs wider. Their bodies mesh as one. Hot mouths stay on the cunts as the licking furiously continued. Both were ready to cum.

"This is your last chance to stop me, Mother," Adam whispers while easing a hard helmet cock head between the pink lips.

The lust filled Connie stares at her son mutely. A broad grin appears on an angelic face. A set of curvy legs wraps around a trim waste.

"Don't you dare stop, boy!" she hotly orders thrusting a pair of hip upward to meet his.

Adam felt the tightness of the mature cunt while a very stiff dick inches into it. This wonderful woman, who had never disappointed him wasn't going to now. She would going to be a great fuck!

"Ommmmmmiiiiigod," Connie moans as each inch of the young cock penetrates.

A set of strong hands captures a set of ass cheeks as the young rod plunges to the root. It stretches a long unused pussy as it spears deeply.

"Yes!" she huskily admits between clinched teeth, "I need you children's love so much!"

The seduced mother looks over at the love making twins. They were licking faster as climaxic waves captured the teenage athletic bodies. The faster the tongue action: the faster the young asses humps up and down in fanatical motion.

"Mother," Adam grunts, "You feel so fuckin' good!"

"Yes, baby," Connie groans looking back at him, "An' you are so fuckin' good."

The young dick eases back slowly and then rams back deep inside of quavering cunt. Connie, who hadn't had sex in years, was surprised how wet and slick her pussy was! Her son was able to work the eight-inch pole in and out easily.

"You are a fantastic piece o' ass, mother!" Adam pants, "I just want to ram you senseless!"

"Go for it, baby!" Connie calls bringing legs up higher on the taunt torso, "Give me all you got!"

"Dad was fuckin' moron!" the sex driven son shouts while driving a stiff cock deep with long fierce strokes.

Tears were forming in the pretty mother's eyes. Her children were doing all this just to please her. They were returning the love that bastard had taken away. She had never been so proud of the kids!

"Ohhhhhh! Ayeeeeeeeeeee!" Laura wails.

"Ahhhhhh!" Lara moans.

Lusting pelvises grinds the other girl's face. Wet cunts push into willing mouths. The hot love fluids were ready to erupt.

Connie again peeks at her daughters. Their bodies were covered in a sheet of sweat. Trim muscular bodies tightened and tensed uncontrollably. The scene is a reminder of how beautiful a woman's body is.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lara's voice shouts, "I'm cummin'!"

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Laura's voice wails, "I'm cummin', too!"

The sounds of the tongues licking and sucking the wet pussies echo throughout the room. The twins twist and contort their bodies to capture all the bliss of the moment. They roll onto sides as legs wrap around the other's back.

Both women where held in place as the cunt eating demanded the passions of the other. The athletic bodies gyrate and twist more rapidly as the climaxes erupts.

"Oh my god!" the mature bucking woman, "I'm gonna cum hard!" A set of nails rakes down a son's back as a loving mother struggles to accept the taboo tool.

"Fuck" he mutters, "I'm gonna fill you up with my sperm!"

The large bed shakes from the foursome's actions. A son's hard thrusts had a set of large balls slapping against a mother's ass. The twin sister's rolls in sex controlled clenches to capture all the pleasure of the sibling's mouth.

"I don't remember the last time I've ever had such'a tight pussy!" Adam yells aimlessly, "I can't believe the best cunt in the world belongs to my mom!"

"Deeper! Deeeeeper! O' dear god!" Connie cries wildly, "Pound that hard cock deep, my handsome boy!"

They new lovers lock into a passionate French kiss. Adam rides his mother hard. A curvy left leg drapes over his shoulder. This causes the angle of the unabated thrust to change. Connie was opening her pussy for the taboo cock slam even further into a quavering vaginal cave.

"Go for it, baby," the tearing mother grunts breaking the kiss, "Make my pussy sore forever!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Is all Adam could respond with. "Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!"

"Oh my wonderful baby," Connie whimpers, "This is the best fuck I've ever had!" With joyful tears running down an angelic face, she moans, "You've made me so proud! So happppppppy!"

Adam groans feeling the parental body tightening around him. The close-fitting sheath is sucking him deeper. He feels the mature pussy ripple and shudder around the plunging rod.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby!" Connie announces into the room digging nails a set of firm asscheeks.

Laura had switch around and was holding her sister in a close embrace from behind. The twins lay on their sides watching the action of brother and mother. Each had smiles of contentment while observing the taboo scene.

"Didn't I say this would be beautiful?" Laura whispers.

"Yes you did," Lara admits not looking away from the erotic act, "But I never suspected it would be this hot."

"Christ," the madly pumping son cries, "I can't hold off any longer!"

"Don't hold back, baby," the gasping Connie screams, "Explode inside my pussy! Spurt your cum deep inside your momma's cunt!"

"Im cummin'!" he screams insanely with long, shuddering thrusts, "I'm cummin' hard!"

"So am I, baby!" the clenched teeth mother wails, "I'm gonna cum lik'a leaky faucet!"

"Go for it, Adam!" Lara cheers hotly, "Bang our mother's cunt raw!"

"Open wide mother!" Laura huskily orders, "Give up your cunny like the whore you are!"

The room fills with screams of delight as pair climax. Mother and son's bodies spasm as muscles tense with powerful orgasms. The taboo lovers freeze in place as the final and strongest wave of pleasure radiate over the bodies.

Adam eases off of Connie and collapses onto the bed. Lara pulls away from Laura to move next to her mother's wet body. Laura follows and again embraces her sister from behind. The taboo quartet cuddles in their lover's arms. The room fills with sounds of cooing and sighing of happiness.

Connie gives her three offspring loving looks. It is amazing to the dedicated mother how they have become such sexual beings. They were so handsome and beautiful. How could a loving parent be so lucky?

"Watchin' you two fuck was so fantastic," Lara says softly.

"I can't think of a more wonderful sight," Laura adds just as soft.

"Perhaps seein' my sisters an' mother makin' love might be a more wonderful sight," Adam hopefully suggests.

"Sorry, big brother," Laura tells, "Mom not into the girl-girl thing."

"Well, don't be too hasty, baby," Connie states, "I didn't say I wouldn't do the lez thing again."

"Really, mom?" Lara looks up with buoyant set of eyes, "You think it might happen again?"

"After watchin' you two in action," she says, "I think pussy could become a regular staple for me again."

The twin looks at each with girlish enthusiasm. Laura has the larger smile. This is more than ever wished for. Now she could now physically make her mother happy.

"Father was an ass," Adam spat, "He was an idiot to believe there was another finer woman out there, Mother."

Connie hugs the broad chest closely. She feels her daughters also caress them. The four naked, sweat covered bodies were now a loving flesh heap.

"Dad was just plain a fool," a breathless Lara indicts, "That bitch he ran off with was a two-bit whore at the most."

"He had no brains," Laura adds spitefully, "I pray to God that cunt gives him AIDS."

"He also had a small dick," Connie says with a small giggle escaping.

As the four laugh out loudly, Connie relaxes feeling her children's hands on her sweaty body. They cross over to the world of the forbidden to make her happy again. Mission accomplished.