All Comments on 'Consequences Poker Ch. 05'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Couldn't finish it.

Just another clusterfuck swinging story of two couples with open marriages. Ho hum.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Is Laura setting Tim up to be able to fuck Dave like the slut she is?

A good chapter that leaves one to wonder if this is a extreme set-up of a wife wanting to let her inner self slut to get what it wants.

A well crafted storyline and well written.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laura!

Would make a great ex-wife, but pussy husband being led around by his dick deserves her and the pain.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
still wondering

I am still wondering if Laura is manipulating Tim in order to justify her giving in to her inner slut. You are doing a good job of creating tension around the plot, will she, won't she, can she and have the marriage survive. I really hate to see a destroyed marriage, but I also would hate to see Tim manipulated into something he really wasn't "in to". Better to end the marriage and have her go find someone who wants a slut for a wife-tough, and everyone would be hurt, but still better then being cheated on or manipulated by a supposedly loving wife.

Orion623Orion623about 14 years ago
Worthwhile Reading

An interesting chapter. Laura had a pretty good idea of how the evening was going to turn out. She has now maneuvered herself into the position where she can tell Tim that he has to be present while she has sex with another man since she was present when he had sex with Deb. If that comes to pass then we will know Laura as a master manipulator.

Tim, on the other hand, is great at thinking one thing and then doing another. In "Just One Night..." Laura manages to turn a fun filled evening for both of them into a night where she can experience the freedom of acting like a single woman. Tim gives in to her and she experiences great happiness after jerking off some guy she met in the club. Tim is pretty much against this kind of behavior but goes along with it to stave off the idea of divorce.

The same thing happens between them which leads up to the Cancun excursion. Laura pouts, sighs deeply, and acts morose until Tim comes up with the Cancun adventure. Tim really does not want his wife to have sex with other men nor does he need to have sex with other women but goes along with it because he will do anything to keep his wife happy and stay married to her. Laura has sex with Tom and then virtually disappears for two days as she and Justin get together.

The episode with Justin ends badly because Justin dumps her. Tim consoles her even though she snubbed him the previous evening. At the end of the chapter Laura says she doesn't deserve him (which is true) but never says she is sorry. Tim is the one who tells her he is sorry .

The author portrays Tim as a husband who will do anything for his wife to ensure her happiness. Not so for Laura. She seems to only think of herself and what she is missing in her life. Laura's first priority is herself after which comes her marriage and her husband. She even admits to contemplating the idea of cheating to fulfill her 'needs'. Laura's immaturity and Tim's go-along to get-along attitude provide the tension in this nicely told story.

It's unlikely that the current chapter is the end of the story. Tim and Laura will probably have quite a few more adventures before we find out if their marriage ends or they accept an open marriage or they return to monogamy. One way or another it's been a very interesting and well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fade it to fail

She should release her INNER SLUT with her husband, not with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good show

I didn't realize until getting into the story "Consequences Poker" that it is actually a sequel to "Just One Night". I left a comment on that story so wanted to mention something on this one. I was glad to see you did keep Laura and Tim in character and they did in fact confine their activities to less threatening adventures although our man Tim is still somewhat conflicted about any overt sexual displays. He seems to be adamant in his refusal to partake in Laura's "inner slut" proclivities but then succumbing to his own lack of self control. Unless he can get onboard and enjoy the ride his wife seems to be headed for a train wreck. The closing remarks by Laura would indicate its only a matter of time until her inner demons begin to rule once more and poor Tim regardless how many times he says NO she appears to be unable to quell her 'inner slut' urges. It will be interesting to see how the author manages to carry this forward without a total disaster. Should Laura and Tim find themselves in another excellent story, I hope they continue to end well.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Some minor comments.

Please get more editing help. There are too many left out words, contractions that should be made and general words changes for better readability. Some of your words are too stuffy for their context and a more conversational choice could be made. Haven't even read this story yet but am glad to see it's a continuation of your other series. I found that highly erotic and it kept me reading to the end. As others have said, ignore the woman haters who only look for an excuse to trash all women. I often wonder if they suffer from early childhood religious training of the "whore or Madonna" judgment syndrome.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Tick, tick, tick

I get the feeling that Laura is a time bomb. She has this inner sexual drive that she can't seem to deny. OK, I can get that. She also cannot satisfy this craving with her husband because she doesn't want him to treat her the way she needs to be treated to satisfy her craving. OK, I can get that as well. She wants to be dominated, pushed, brought beyond her normal boundaries and a man who would do that to her is not the husband that she wants to be with every day. A man she loves completely. HOWEVER, Tim cannot accept her seeking out a lover to scratch her itch. This seems like an unsolvable situation with Laura's internal demands building and building until ????????<br><br>

Beyond that observation this story was sexy and creative. The teasing was hot but I agree with Tim. I'm not sure this was really much of a punishment for Dave. Yeah, he was denied a bit and his wife was fucked by another guy but it was a pretty mild revenge and Dave is off fucking Tammy in the end. The idea of Tim being a "faceless man" that Tammy fucks was cute. I'm trying to figure who ended up getting the best deal. Despite being "faceless" Tammy got to fuck Tim, something she wanted to do. Laura got to release her inner slut to tease Dave. Tim got fucked by two women. And a good time was had by all.

crapensteincrapensteinabout 13 years ago
Wow

Editing comments aside, I read everything written in chronological order and enjoyed it all. My favorites were the chapters that included the neighbors.

Great ending to a fine series. I hope there will be sequals.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Laura can occasionally satisfy her inner slut if she is careful.

It needs to be no more than one night once or twice a year and at least four months in between. It need to be away from home when Tim is on a trip or she is out of town visiting her family or attending a wedding and then always with someone Tim doesn't know. And, there should never be a phone call or email to or from her home and no letter to her.

That way Tim would never know. If Tim was to suspect, nothing would happen in the house and, even if he hired a PI, after a couple of months and finding nothing, the cost would be too much to continue paying the PI.

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
I DID NOT LIKE

Sorry as a man I would not have let that last night happen if I was Laura's husband... I let no woman control me that way good or bad....

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
Cheeters

Cheeters always get caught at some point

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHO PAYS, WHO WINS

whos next and whose deal is it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Time for a divorce...

"It's what he wants, Tim. Dave wants to own me sexually and there is a part of me that wants him to get what he wants."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story...

...loved the ending. I'm only giving 4 stars because I agree with norcal's comment about the editing. You've got some very good ideas but the grammar errors are discordant screeches in an otherwise delightful tune.

Pay no mind to the uneducated and ignorant peanut gallery who sit, lonely and filled with hostility, who cannot comprehend that everyone has different wants and needs and that the finding of a way for everyone involved to fulfill them without anyone getting hurt is a wonderful thing.

Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I rate it 5 stars, the idea the flow of the stories and the characters. You have to finish the story to an ending. Excellent job overall.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 11 years ago
This brings back memories.

I remember the first time my wife blew my best friend.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Laura

Well I do hope the inner slut is only for her husband as he is a very decent, kind loving guy who derserves to win from this potential mushroom clound !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It seems you haven't been active lately, but...

I'd love to see this series continued.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

I started with the 1st story of this series, not the previous ones. Will have to go back and read those as well. The story certainly left open the likelihood that Laura needs more than Tim can provide. Reminds me a little of Ben Boswell's book, The Two Sides of Terri. Tim provides the love and affection, but Laura needs more than that. I certainly hope that eventually there will be more in the series. Also, I agree with one other comment, have someone check your final story, some little mistakes that could be easily corrected drew away from the story a little.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
So "I'll never cheat on you honey" really means

but my inner slut will. this is a human sexual dynamic that i guess i will never understand and frankly don't want to. From my experience and perspective once Laura's inner slut gets out and satisfied, the marriage is done and even sex with her husband will mean no more than being taken by the garbage man.

The writing is terrific and the dialogue moves the story along but the premise make my head hurt. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our "inner slut" or our "inner master" to have a real marriage. To do otherwise, despite the protestations of scores of alt lifestyle practitioners, will lay to rest forever any real possibility of make love.

Why do I read this stuff? I don't know. It may be therapeutic to one who has discovered the sophistry of open relationships.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Laura = Adventurous Wife

Sweetie may well be (skillfully represented as) THE best personification of 'Loving Wife' in this category! She is deeply in love with, and committed to, Hubby. She has NOT gone behind Hubby's back. Two times she went wild were in Hubby's presence where he could veto her actions (starting with her first strip-tease in front of their friends.) Then there were the times Hubby advised her she was free to let-loose (Wild-Card Night, then Cancun!) Granted, she took substantial liberties during those 'excepted' periods, but Hubby had freely offered those 'Inner Slut' times to get his true love back from a dark funk. Hubby was clearly not manipulated into allowing Sweetie to cheat.

Hubby was seriously troubled by discovering her unmet needs, as well as her actions during the time frames where Inner Slut (IS) was loose. BUT ... he was happy to have assuaged IS and to have regained his wife. They also garnered a much better understanding of each other and of themselves. In addition, they learned how to be more open & honest with each other!

Is it a life style every couple should emulate? Of course not! Would Hubby have married Sweetie if she could have (and would have) explained her wish for stability and love (most of the time) and running free (some of the time)? Perhaps not, but by the time she could no longer suppress IS, Hubby was unwilling to give her up (and she honestly cherished her <most-of-the-time> life with him!)

This couple being childless certainly allowed Sweetie the time and energy to miss a (still viable) life-style . Mommiehood preempts Dirty Dancing and polishing Hottie knobs in a club's rear booth* (mostly!)

* To say nothing about an all-day gang-bang fishing trip with three college guys and the boat crew! Good thing Hubby acknowledged he didn't need for her to detail THAT day!

5* across the board

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This marriage is dead.

Get out life support but it won't help. Husband is a cuck wannabe and she will happily do it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That old inner slut...

"The part of me that isn't happy is a part of me I don't want to show you. The type of relationship it represents is not the one I want to share with you. The slut inside of me wants to be dominated and exploited, but I do not want the person who does it to be my husband. I do not want it to be someone I love. Better it be someone I have disdain for; Dave for instance."

... Dave wants to own me sexually and there is a part of me that wants him to get what he wants."

.... I started to fuck her without my usual tenderness and I asked her if she was my slut.

"Tim! Stop!" Laura cried out harshly and pushed me away. "I do not want this from you! Stop!"

"Stop! If I wanted to be fucked like this I'd do the garbage man in the morning. Make love to me like you always do! Please?"

How long before Laura is fucking the garbage man?

At that point I'd have gotten dressed and left. Not sure I'd come back.

What if Tim's "inner desire" is to dominate and use his wife as his slut. We guys all want a lady on the street and a slut in the bed room... Why do women always expect to get what they want but guys never should have the same expectations? Tim should tell Laura he's going out to find himself a slut since she can't be the woman to fill all his needs. And of course she wouldn't be happy with that turn of events. What should Tim do knowing he can't satisfy his wife's inner slut desires? He's just another wimpy cuckold. The marriage is over. Just waiting for the funeral. So Laura wants a nice guy as husband but wants a bad boy boyfriend too. What do guys want? Maybe the same thing. A wife that's a lady except in the bedroom.... There we'd like a whore.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Great Series, But....

Laura needs to commit to her wedding vows

-That "Inner slut" is a crock of shit! And Tim needs to man up and get a handle on his marriage,especially with that final "Maybe" from Laura. ~ Allowing Tammy,with Laura's assistance,to suck his cock and then blow his load up her twat has Tim playing into his wife's swinging hopes.

Well-written,very hot 5-parter and worth 5 stars!

orangebelt55orangebelt55about 8 years ago
Well deveoped narrative:

The near heartbreak between Laura and the narrator, her husband, resulting from a Mexican vacation provides a profound tension throughout the story. It is wonderful and rare that these two characters, though very vulnerable, are genuinely deeply in love with one another with a verisimilitude that is regrettably absent much too often in stories submitted on this website. Their love is both strong and exclusive after the story's ultimate sexual adventure. The worst thing about this contribution is that it is much too thin. And I am not interested in that old saw that says,"leave them wanting more." This story deserves a much expanded treatment, at least a novella. That being said, Maxfly, thanks a lot for "Consequences Poker."

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Use of pronouns I and me.

Grammar Nazi or not, the misuse of I when me is proper is a big speed bump in

the reading.

GradStudentGradStudentover 5 years ago
Clever and with real characters

You led the reader from a nicely done, but conventional, strip poker situation to resolving the strong and painful forces that can be exposed by adult games.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

My clitoris loved this story. I thought Dave had fucked Laura in the kitchen but I read it wrong; he just succeeded in feeling her up.

nice story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Weird story, altogether. Poor Tim has a tiger by the tail and in the end the inner slut will eat him alive and spit out the bones.

4/5

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Just don't understand why Brits can't learn to say, "...and me." rather than, ".....and I." incorrectly. Learn use of pronouns.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

A great story maxfly; and then you go away. Please come back!

Unfortunately, I chose to start at the end of your submissions. I now need to go back to the beginning. The trip will be bitter sweet knowing that you are nowhere to be found!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous