All Comments on 'Control of His Cock'

by NewNaughtyWriter

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please no more

Enough of this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a waste

of time and ink.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice indeed!

Once you have control of his cock, his heart and mind will surely be yours! I enjoyed this enormously - thank you, and don't listen to the Anonymous carpers - you write very well.

Thank you - four stars.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
It's beyond me

Sorry, I guess I just don't get it. This had to be the least erotic thing I've read here. She seemed cruel for no good reason other than for her own entertainment.

The outcome of her 'experiment' seemed to be that she now knew she could boss her husband around whenever she wanted to. It seems a very short trip from this to telling him he's a cuckold and he better enjoy it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Desperately needing editor

Bio states that NewNaughty is a professional responsible for creating documents! (???). Difficult to stomach given the number of awkward errors in writing mechanics evident! Rudimentary editing should have disclosed most of these (whether by 'manual' re-reading OR by word-processor spelling and grammar checker!)

The notion that Hubby would have acquiesced so quickly and thoroughly to Sweetie's ultimatum makes this tale hard to follow seriously! A lot of disbelief flags are waving, and BullShit bells and whistles are sounding, as the reading continues!

The story was not terrible, per se, but perhaps closer to BDSM or Fetish than LW. Oh, well...there are worse in the category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more sick fucking cucks. These sick fuckers are like gremlins jumping in a swimming pool. I think I'll vacate the town, lest this sick shit get on me! Disgusting pervert!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category!!

This crap should REALLY be in either fetish or BDSM (if anywhere), not "LW".

Also, just a tidbit; a wife is in charge/responsible for her husbands orgasms as much as the husband is to the wife's. So, turn about is always fair play; just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

Do something else - u stink as a writer nI

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Agree with others

First, lots of errors an editor would likely catch. Second, wrong category -- belongs in Fetish, BDSM, or something similar -- not LW. Third, plot lacks credibility. It could make some sense if wifey were ignored because hubby was jacking off too much. But apparently he wanted sexual release more than she, and so he masturbated to porn. There was no indication he was neglecting her. So why should she cum and deny him as a punishment? And then she lets him cum using her hand, not with her pussy? Not a loving wife, despite her claims to the contrary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry.

This is a stupid fetish piece of shit story, your not naughty, your a little pervert.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story - Trolls Should Get Adjusted

Terrific story. Great sense of building urgency and erotic desperation!

And to those of you writing the snarky comments - sheesh, get adjusted, will you? Literotica has stories featuring every kind of situation, fantasy, and turn on. If you are that put off by this kind of story, why did you read it. HELLO - a story about a husband and wife, titled CONTROL OF HIS COCK? I think you'd have a pretty good idea of the themes, right there, no? SO if you find those theme objectionable, here's an idea - DON'T READ THIS STORY and read one of the zillion others more in your wheelhouse. Radical, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trolls ARE trying to get adjusted

Care from mental health professionals in Bumfuck Mississippi isn't free - these neurotics are working out their shame over eagerly reading every cuck story by writing ridiculous denials in the comments. Unconscious psychological defense mechanism at work.

If even a few manage to work through their neuroses here then let them do it: story author can always delete comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lighten up everyone

the authors intentions were good, to provide the hubby a more satisfying love life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Writing OK

But just not my cup of tea as far as the story line goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rite as much as you like I love to see the asswipes

cry and bitch about a story they don't like. Oh wait they \read every fucking one of them!!!! These people are so fucked up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whose the Asswipe Last Anon?

Mispell the word write(rite)? Then say nothing about the story just the comments. Did you read the story moron? Looks to me like your the asswipe. No? BTW Story was well written but probably belongs in another category. Fetish/Non Consent? Not my cup mof tea but well written none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Bad

Sorry I couldn't rate it less than 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyable story. If you write a 2nd chapter, perhaps she should have him start wearing panties since she already took his boxers away. Maybe take him shopping again but go to the lingerie shop - she can try things on in front of him or pick some stuff out for him to wear.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 10 years ago
Strictly fantasy material

As one who lives his life locked in a stainless steel device, I enjoyed your story, but we both know that it's a complete and utter fantasy. 99% of the time, it's the husband who, while dreaming that his wife might behave as this wife did, is the one who initiates the Male Chastity game. And most wives respond with "WTF? Are you nuts?"

IlliterateoafIlliterateoafover 10 years ago
Thank you

It was a well written story and I enjoyed it, so I rated it a 5. There is definitely a place for orgasm denial stories, but I'm not sure it is the Loving Wives section. As another user commented, this story might have been better received in the fetish section.

I did actually read the story and understand that the wife loves her husband and that is something the section could use more of. Frankly, the trolls of loving wives only appreciate revenge stories--at least those are the ones that tend to get rated the best. Keep writing and don't get discouraged by the negatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars!

I love your writing. It's a fantasy people, get over it ya donkies! Great work. Thanks for sharing. Hope to read many more chapters.... Yes it coulda been placed in other tag categories, but with the title..... ? Come on posters! The nay sayers spent much more time posting than reading. Plz keep writing. Not enough like you. Thanks again!

slider51slider51over 10 years ago
How did you get in my head?

Regardless of whether this entry belongs here or elsewhere, I thought this was an awesome story. There were numerous aspects of this narrative that matched fantasies I've imagined. You pretty much nailed this right on the head for me. Terrific writing, and I'm looking forward to reading your other submissions and future ones as well. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exactly what I've been looking for!

My husband wants me to be in control and I've yet to muster the courage to do it effectively...thank you so much and I hope you don't mind if I reenact your story! I am soaking wet, thanks for that too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delusional at best

Pathetically unbelievable at worst. No husband would put up with her or stay with her for ten seconds. Even for a fictional/fantasy story this was rubbish.

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
In reply to the 'Anonymous' comment of 9/22, 'Delusional'

We'll rate this story as 4 stars and thank the author. But our comment is for Anonymous would wrote the 'delusional' post of 9/22/13: Yes, there are men who relish this kind of erotic play. My husband is one of them and he feels a little sorry for you that the wearing of a chastity device and suffering through a little tease, denial and control is something you may never experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Chastitysmith

I feel sorry for your husband. First let me say I don't believe a word of your comments. No man is going to willingly put himself in a situation where he endangers his "family jewels". Secondly, any fool cuts it off with a simple tool in under 30 seconds. And if you're a nasty enough woman that needs to control her husband in this manner, I'm amazed you're still married because who wants a controlling bitch for a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story. How Do I get my wife to do this to me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What love?

She's a bitch. Throw her ass out and get on with your life. A "1". A truly terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He gave her what she deserved

A divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol @ the fiction police

Watch out, they'll arrest yooooooouu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovely

I don't know what the negative comments are for, this was a truly hot story. I love when my girlfriend gets in a kinky mood and locks my cock up, sometime for a week or more. Of course I can cut off the lock, but why? She'll let me orgasm when she wants. A lasting relationship is all about trust and being open minded. I hope she locks him up again soon, they both certainly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great character development...

and the plot is not bad either. OK, so it's not perfect, you ain't Kurt Vonnegut. A good job of describing the arising arousal. It almost seems like you have had the actual experience. It is a tough line to draw between making the guy suffer more and finally giving him relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid

This has to be one of the worst stories I've ever read. The word stupid doesn't come near to describing how ridiculous this story became.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Smack Her Around With Purpose!

WTF! With no cock cage,the dipshit should have been jerking off as soon as the bitch left him alone for even a minute! And guys like this asshole fall even more deeply in love with these cruel, orgasm denying cunts? BULLSHIT! I'd think any normal guy would be thinking of how many different ways he could hurt the bitch! Then again , this type of guy is SO fucked up in the head,and emotionally the bitch should just bash his head in with a baseball bat and put him,an us readers out of his/our misery! ~ These kinds of stories really make me want to HURL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written, but

completely idiotic. Most men with a pulse would have just fucked the shit out of her and where does she get off saying no porn. If she wanted that she should have come across every night so he'd have no need. Too bad there's no provision for zero stars.

BowzerBowzeralmost 9 years ago
What's with these bad comments?

A work of art is not for everybody, so if you want to insult the writer, don't.

It's not a bad story, pretty good, actually, characters are fleshed (no pun), guy is led on properly, good descriptions.

Just, you guys who want to throw out insults, have a little respect for the time and trouble that went into something that, whether it connected or not, was meant to please you.

If you don't have something nice to say, or can't offer a criticism in a nice way, don't say anything.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What is missing...

What is missing in this story is "Respect"...And without respect this marriage will be over soon...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bunch of Closeminded Conservatives

The author did good. Don't like this type of story? Don't read it, there are plenty of other categories. He enjoyed it, he wanted it, and just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others don't. Personally, I'm more scared of all the little bitty shits that decided that "they would teach their wives a lesson" if they ever decided to do this. You should really get yourself checked out. Potential rape victims. Obviously you're not into it so you have nothing to worry about with them trying anything. Sounds like someone's paranoid. Grow a pair and deal with it.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
5 stars!

Great loving story! I love the hater comments too. It's bad to be kinky but ok to bash her with a bat??!! Lol stick to vanilla stories guys. A lot of people live kink. Get over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it was me

I wish my wife would love me enough to get me to do this for her and me.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Only a few days...

I'm sure it was a couple of weeks. I also like the fact his wife was horny enough to share her mastubation, according to" her plan."

Another story in scify a captured couple, the men are locked in chastity and must earn release. The women are to become concubines and are near their husbands, to be seen. The story is lifetime long, and he earns his life of freedom with another woman. The number of people who commented on keeping him restained, and why release him now, was kind of scary.

Sorry I don't remember the Author or title. Yea I know, I'd like to read it again.

I look forward to some more ( of your? ) mind bending adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!! Fuck annony keep writng maybe he's have a stroke

Gave you a 5 for effort and for great content

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
love the story and I knew you would get bombed by the assholes on here that read all of these

stories and then bitch and complain about them. They are sick fucks and the annony comment should be deleted. Lit should ban these fuck bubbles and only allow comments from people who put their name on the comment., Everyone knows dear annony's wife left his sorry ass and she is so happy!! She sings and dances every night. And meanwhile dear annony reads theses stories and tries to get them in another category other than LW> He's fucked up in the brain. I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still Waiting

Every story so far concerning cages and denial are all the same. Husband becomes a begging wimp to his wife. I skim these stories trying to find the alternative. So far I've seen one. "Caged No More" by Rick_oh. And that's not really close. At least he divorced the psycho. Still looking for a story where the husband just says NO. Instead of all of them turning into wimps. If my wife tried this shit she would be out the door so fast it wouldn't have time to hit her ass on the way out. But will keep looking. Another 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon@Still Waiting

Like you I'm looking for a story where the husband just says no. Or goes along for a very short time. I just get mean when not having an orgasm. You want to deny me? Fine, deny yourself also. The let the games begin. Then after a week he presents with a smashed cage and divorce papers. Eat shit and die bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When she got home the next day?

She found all her things packed into her car and the locks changed on the house. The divorce was final 4 months later with him retaining most of the assets while she was trying to avoid jail for things like sexual assault and spousal abuse. Dumb story.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 8 years ago

No matter how many times I read it I still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic. on my third day now..leaking constantly

Wonderful story. Well written and we'll paced. The loving finish was a nice touch.

I'm on my 3rd day of what may be 7 to 10 days. It's actually tougher on her. I'm very masculine but the perpetual erotic high is more intoxicating than drugs. She has played with chastity for me a little before but knew I was going for a long driving trip this time. I have a sealed marked envelope with me and if it's open when I get back without a real emergency then no kinky play for five months. The lust hit me much sooner and harder than before. Every little text from her makes me strain and leak even if it has nothing to do with sex. I'm thinking of her constantly.

She asked me to come and read chastity stories today and it has been exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Control is a wonderful thing!

It should be noted, he gave her control by allowing this and willfully locking himself up in the belt. It was a hot story though! I know it has gotten my juices flowing.

dlnatelli1dlnatelli1almost 7 years ago
Great story

My common fantasy well written great read. Fantastic denial for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just To Clarify

Never in a million years will I allow my cock to be encased in a chastity cage. Not again. I played the dominant wife/submissive husband game with my second wife. For the two years we were married, I submitted total sexual control to her. Funny thing about chastity cages. They have a PERMANENT effect on the size of a man's cock. Before submitting to the chastity cage, I had a respectable 7 1/2 inch cock. After the cage was removed, it had dwindled to 4 inches when it was semi-erect. That has been 7 1/2 years. It will not get fully erect any more; and no woman wants a baby cock in her that won't get hard. And it may ooze out semen and precum, but not baby-making sperm. I am useless as a man, but I will not be ordered around by a bitch either. Chastity cages should be considered as torture devices. And women who use them on men should go to jail for a felony sex offence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super story!

I don't know what the negative comments are for, this is a really good story. I know that it surprises other men, but I actually love being kept in chastity for long periods. At the moment my penis is encapsulated in a Holy Trainer and I find the exquisite squeezing sensation it imparts very erotic.

I will admit that prolonged imprisonment in a chastity device does lead to a reduction in penis size, but it is important to recognise that is the price you pay when you join the male chastity scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kick her out

As soon as the cage went on he should have cut it off and kicked her out of the house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did the negative commenters read the story?

Did the negative commenters read the story or do they just leave a prepared comment? There was no cock cage in this story. Her dominating him was totally consensual, so divorce or any other retaliation is silly. All he ever had to do was tell he wasn't going to play anymore. If she tried to hurt him in some way for quitting, then he should have done something. As far as the comment that this story is fantasy because only one percent of wives would initiate orgasm denial. This story is about that one percent designed as a fantasy for all the husbands who wives wouldn't even consider doing something like this. Almost all best sellers are fantasies and to some extent unlikely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the previous commentator

Did YOU read the story? Of course there's a cock cage in it. He puts it on in the second page and they both refer to it many times throughout the rest of the story. Are you stupid? But I believe this was his game, not hers. I think he's jacking off several times a day at work and getting up late at night and wanking off in the bathroom just to spite her. After all, the cage is a toy and he can remove it any time he wants to without her. When he gets tired of the game he'll go to the police, show them the cage, suffer some embarrasment and have his wife arrested. Then he'll divorce her. End to a really stupid story made funnier by the comments. No cage my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife and I are happy

Anyone who thinks this story is BS doesn't know what it is like. I am married to a beautiful wife for over 40 years. She has been a fashion model in Europe and the US. We started out having "normal" sex but slowly, over the years, she has taken total control of my cumming and it has made me adore her, even worship her, more and more. I have learned to be happy by satisfying her. When she cums, no matter how . . . by cock, dildo, vibrating egg . . . it doesn't matter, she cums for both of us and I feel a great rush of contentment as she explodes. Yes, she will let me cum after sometimes, but not so often because it DOES keep me focussed on keeping her satisfied and happy and I adore her for that. I am a lucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage posted in the wrong category

This belongs in Fetish. If there was a "stupid" category it would belong there. She doesn't love her husband. She uses him to entertain herself with and as a bank to support herself. Simply awful writing. But the best part? The comments! The commentators are hilarious! They take this stuff seriously and whine like a bunch of babies when they don't agree with one anothers opinions. Give it a rest people. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. You shouldn't believe a word written on these pages. What a bunch of idiots.

VancouverManVancouverManover 5 years ago
Excellent!!!

So well written. Great characters. You captured the tensions and made us wait (along with him). Right to be end we didn’t know if he would be denied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good writing

Great read more chastity

fantsymanfantsymanover 4 years ago
Loved it

That was a great read

marriedsissymarriedsissyalmost 4 years ago
Dreeing

I just wish she had made him dress

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

This was a wonderful story. I wish my wife would do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some grammatical errors, and some minor inconsistencies. That aside, well done! Very enjoyable; I’m probably going to show it to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A selfish, manipulative wife seeks to dominate her husband, using his love for her as a tool to control him. She's a conniving bitch, but she's really good at it. She already has him thinking the height of intimacy comes through a hand job.

It seems likely the future plans for her gold plated cunt do not include him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex lacks details. Just saying someting happened and that it felt good doesn't make it erotic. Sexual? Yes. Erotic? No.

Four stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

More silly than erotic. Misandry runs amok.

Sucker2Sucker2over 2 years ago

Hot story...made me wonder if we would get an end game result I soooooo wanted...My wife readily agrees!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A demented vicious cunt of a wife, hope the husband ties her up and rapes her up her ass while spanking !

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 2 years ago

What a great story! I would love to have a wife just like her. She will be perfect when she begins to require him to lick up and swallow all of his cum, no matter where it's deposited and she needs to add some regular, severe corporal punishment, perhaps best after his very rare releases to help remind him of his place and motivate him to want to be totally focused on pleasing her!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Brilliantly told story. I loved the amateurishness of her efforts, and especially how she held fast to her plans in the face of her own doubts, knowing this was the sort of kink her beloved seemed so taken by. The romantic in me beamed as you described their increased sense of closeness, having endured this together.

Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this the first ever loving wives story i’ve read where the wife is actually loving hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who's worse the wife that likes to be sadistic, cruel manipulative, play twisted mind games or the pathetic mega wimp sub hubby who loves to be scolded demeaned teased denied and humiliated? Look not to disparage anyone's kink, but even the wimpiest, most submissive man still has a duty to himself to act with his own agency, to take the responsibility to object to abuse, for himself, his wife, and his marriage. Here's the thing women are turned off by total wimps. And men are turned off by shrill controlling harridans. They are bound to hate each other. Sooner or later. His wussification is a turnoff for her. Her nag bitchiness Is a turnoff for him. I'm not really sure if BDSM in a marriage can work. At least not a scenario such as this. How do these chastity cage fetishists find women? Answer, they don't. They buy the cage. Lock themselves up then find an expensive pro dom online to act as their "keyholder". Most women don't want a silly wimp fetishist husband. Genetically, they want a man who will be able to fight off the saber tooth tiger. Will be able to hunt and provide, will be able to impregnate them. I dont subscribe to alpha/beta male tropes. But these extreme kinks arise from watching too much porn, reading too much erotica. Think I'm wrong? Remember when a simple nice pair of tits and a nice ass was sexy? How about your first vanilla porn. Or Penthouse Letters story? Sexy right? Fast forward to thousands of hours watching porn or reading erotica. You can only see so many handjobs. Blowjobs. Creampies, titjobs, then oh no, you are now jaded. To get your next dopamine fix, you need to up the ante, to anal, bi porn, gay porn, lesbianism, tranny stuff, on and on you go, till you arrive at BDSM, but that's still eventually not enough, you arrive at this type of story. Next stop, cuck stories! Then furry stuff, enemas, diaper fetish, scat. There is no bottom to it.

tedrangetedrangealmost 2 years ago

It amazes me how people find and read these stories, and then in the comments say "Wow, the wife is cruel and demeaning, what a terrible woman, who would do this?" So why are you here, reading this? The idea of maximizing your orgasms to the extreme limit of human possibility by teasing and denying is a very legitimate kink and pursuit. By definition, it requires outside control because men cannot deny themselves as well or as long as someone else can. It's going to be a dominant person who runs the show, so that you can be pushed to the outer end of this process and then have her provide the reward. It's very enticing for a lot of men and they are the ones who read and like this scenario.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

"This starts now Dave" she said sternly. "I want you to promise me, that you will not cum unless I allow you to. Can you promise me Dave?"

Dave paused. "Fuck you bitch if you were doing your wifely duties it wouldn't be necessary, you are free to move out any time bitch" he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical woman. All about her and her needs. She complains that he masturbates, then proceeds to masturbate in front of him. Hypocrite. All women want is control & to see their husbands suffer. He is such a wimp. She tells him to fit a chastity device and he does ! Then she torments him more, what a surprise. Has he absolutely no imagination about what will happen ? Pathetic looser & misandrist bitch. Perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This sort of plot is why we have anti male laws, political correctness and rampant feminists. Men have become so frightened about saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, trying to live up to unrealistic female expectations, that they meekly give in to their man hating wives/girlfriends who now control their lives, financially, emotionally, sexually & politically. They can sit back and laugh as dumb husbands accept (& pay for) their “girls nights out”, spa weekends away and male strip clubs. If she was a decent, caring wife, she wouldn’t have to cage him to have a mutually enjoyable sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Ignore the pseudo-macho morons who's sex lives have gone nowhere. There are literally hundreds of men who enjoy being submissive. These men are adventurous explorers of pleasure and stories like yours encourage them and enhance the experience. Please continue to write more of these stimulating tales of male submission and females taking control. There are more of us out there than you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Some of the people in these comments are so insecure it's ridiculous. Maidenless retards.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

That was not a story that showed she loved him. She was needlessly cruel to him. She didn't even let him cum inside her when she finally did let him cum. Like what? I seriously hope she never does that again. What a selfish hypocrite.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

I thought finally a loving wife chastity story, then she just masturbates him, where was the love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. It reflected what I wished for. My now ex wife just went as far as saying this is what you wished for and would keep me from orgasm for 2 months at a time and then get me to masturbate. I gave up because my sacrifice and submission meant nothing to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should have pegged him and taken his anal virginity while giving his first anal orgasm at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is mad gay for a straight couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Try to put a cock cage on me and we are done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Try to put a cock cage on me and we are done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too stupid for words. Take the cage off and divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always amazes me that women can treat their partners with cruelty and pain yet say they love them in the next breath. He should just leave the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Isn't it amazing that when a wife takes control She's mean and cruel The way the word love is used in this story is really disturbing

says a lot about her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I felt they read a lot older than they are (from a dialogue standpoint mostly) I felt she did come off a little cruel rather than caring, I mean I get it but laughing at him felt uncomfortable when someone is giving submission that's a gift, a gift that is about communication. Being laughed at while in a vulnerable position could make the sub (husband in this case) feel unsafe. Scenes were full though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want this❤️

ph1lboyph1lboyabout 1 year ago

lovely story, in my mind they walked up to bed and as it had been so long the made slow love to each other, then she put the cage back on!

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Great story sounds like Dave is a lucky boy. It defo got me thinking 🤔

Satyam4005Satyam40059 months ago

An awesome and pretty wholesome story to say the least . For those who think that the wife was cruel, let me show what I grasped from the story . Dave was already addicted with that dominatrix type of porns so when she found out she had to do something to make her relationship better , to make her lover realise his love for her , to help him get out of this addiction and that's what she did . She found out a way and acted on it , changed her ways of being a soft - cute wife to a dominatrix one , which dave used to fantasize and her experiments resulted greatly . Dave feel more connected with his life and realised his love for her , admired and felt gratitude of her after whatever she did only for him

WriteStarWriteStar8 months ago

Actually wholesome femdom? Holy shit i thought that wouldn't exist anymore! 10/10

rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Great story of a husband and wife sharing a new and exciting experience

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

She wanted to control him because he watched porn? That seems kind of excessive. Even if he was a bit submissive, to immediately think about how to control him shows that she really doesn't respect him at all. It isn't like watching porn is rare by any stretch of the imagination, even with married people. Both male and female.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous