All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi Ch. 04'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
Having fun

Nice to see you are really getting into this story. I am starting to feel sorry for the poor unsuspecting hubby. Any plans on having Ryan take her out for some flashing? Maybe take a drive to a town a couple of hours away so no one will know them. Maybe trying on some clothes in a store where the changing room has curtains. Maybe a swim in the lake. Maybe having her sister come over and find out she was also hypnotized by Bobbi's husband and he was stupid enough to use the same trigger phrase. Hmmm I wonder if he hypnotized anyone else.

Keep the stories coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Originality

Too often in mind control stories the woman's personality is totally wiped away destroying everything that made her interesting to start with. You have put an original spin on the genre. Bobbi is still Bobbi but increasingly she wants Ryan and not her husband. Ryan is achieving the ultimate male fantasy by winning the otherwise unattainable woman and he has a year to do it. I hope you resist the temptation to turn the tale toward BDSM humiliation. Ultimately you are writing a kind perverse love story and that is what in my opinion makes it unique.

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Crossroads

Once again dear readers we find ourselves at the crossroads. I have written a story wherein the male lead starts out in love with the woman and begins controlling her. Do we continue the love story, which is going to get kind of boring pretty soon, or do we venture down the path to humiliation.?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reply to Crossroads

By the way you are phrasing the question you are angling for a particular answer. i.e. Do you continue with a love story that will get boring or do you turn to humiliation which presumably will not? You are the author so you can take your story wherever you want but it is disingenuous to supposedly seek reader input by phrasing the choice that way. I personally dislike humiliation because it borders on implicit hatred of the woman. I certainly don't think a love story has to get boring. Be imaginative. Suppose hubby comes home early and finds his wife in love with another younger man. How will Bobbi and Ryan handle that? Would there be a battle of hypnotists with Bobbi as the prize?

sonickouchsonickouchalmost 11 years ago
Why not both?

Can't each of the parties find love through the humiliation? Each loves the effects the humiliation has on the other, perhaps. A new common ground on which to build their budding relationship?

I like the idea of how this new, different, humilating relationship might enrapture Bobbi and force her to actually make a difficult decision when her hubby returns. Before the year is up, much degrading fun could be had, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
humiliation and abuse

Tt give her any he answer to your plot line is humiliation and abuse, make her the teenagers slut whore. Don't give her any rest or time to reason, just consent sexual distraction and disorientation as the kid has the best time of his life.

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaalmost 11 years ago
Reply to sonick

I agree, u need to find the point where love meets humiliation. U can definitely have both. A love story doesn't have to be boring. There's lots of interesting love stories on this site. The key is to keep things exciting. That's also key in a good marriage or other loving relationship, btw. ;) Wherever you decide to take the story I look forward to reading it.

vpiox1vpiox1about 10 years ago
Don't stop the series...one of my favorites

I don't feel like it has to be an either/or situation. True, a love story does sound a little boring but he doesn't need to turn into a sadist either. Humiliation can be a fun game but nothing to base the rest of the series on. Maybe something outrageous and coming of age so Ryan can learn some lessons ahead of his time. Have him get Bobbi to bring some new talent into the mix to keep it interesting and provide a longer arc. Then when her husband returns Ryan can release his control over her for time served...of course with her new trigger word still in place just in case he want's another helping.

t_challat_challaabout 9 years ago

Excellent build up over all the previous stories to get to this point. I love the switching between the characters PoV. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1295 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES