Corriander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the head of the alien's cock ramming against the walls of Megan's belly with such force that I was nearly dislodged from my seat. I grabbed an extra big handful of tit with which to steady myself, which was just as well, as when the alien began to implant the eggs, Megan began to howl in orgasm and buck around the heather copse like a rodeo stallion trying to unseat us both. This carried on for about five minutes and I knew that at least one of us would suspect that something rather bruising had occurred during our walk.

It took the alien at least a minute to gently remove his huge organ from Megan's belly, throat and mouth.

'God! She was going to ache tomorrow.' I thought.

Megan was then directed to kneel on all fours. I had fucked her arse on many occasions but it was neither of our favourite fuck places. I love to fuck her cunt, it being so much more sensitive than her arse, and also my cock loves the wetness and muscle tone. Her cunt muscles had, up until now, been very supple and well toned, and she could grip my cock like a man giving a hand-shake. But a cock of this size in her small rectal opening was impossible I knew.

Reading my mind the alien said, 'Surprisingly, the ointment will take all pain away, she'll take the cock quite easily, it's a long way to the gut and only the base of the organ will remain its normal size, the shaft will change to become long and thin. But, before I implant her, we'll have to clean her gut and alimentary canal thoroughly.' He used his cock as a hosepipe. He explained that he was pumping her full of cleaning and lubricating fluid. Her belly began to expand as he filled her, until she looked about to give birth. He carried her effortlessly to the side of the lake and holding her under her arse and supporting a leg with each of his hands, he pulled the cheeks of her arse apart and a torrent of fluid shot out of her bum. It continued for over a minute and throughout Megan wailed through another orgasm. Before I had realised, Megan had been carried back to her little copse and a further emission of celestial ointment was pumped into and around her pink rosebud. She was on all fours bracing herself for the insertion of the head of his mighty weapon. Even as it passed her sphincter muscles I could see the change in its shape, and like a snake it began to slide inside her back passage and wriggle its way up her alimentary canal. We could all see the progress it was making, her tummy pulsed as the head passed on its journey further and further into her gut.

'Sorry about this,' the alien said. 'This is the difficult bit. I have to get hard to allow me to thrust. Otherwise I can't carry out the implantation. It's a difficult position and I have a lot of cock in her. In order to get some friction I'm going to have to thrust in and out about a foot each time and very quickly.'

Megan couldn't speak. I wasn't sure whether it was due to the abuse her mouth and throat had already undergone or whether the head of the penis had in fact found its way up into her voice box. She could have used mind transference, I thought, but then maybe her mind was on other things! Needless to say she nodded and braced herself. The alien instructed me to crawl underneath her and put my cock into her cunt, and to hold her around the waist as he thrust into her. By this time my cock had grown to a healthy fourteen inches. I wasn't sure whether it was due to the celestial ointment or just the fact of witnessing such a horny scene. I was as hard as iron and my cock acted like a giant tent peg, anchoring Megan's abdomen to my own. The alien started to thrust in and out at least a foot at a time. He had started slowly but within seconds he was thrusting so quickly it was a blur. Much like a wheel turning so fast it looks as though it's stationary. I didn't know whether the alien was feeling the friction, but Megan's cunt was on fire. Fortunately, I couldn't hold out any longer and flooded her with human semen which, although boiling hot, was at least a thousand degrees cooler than her cunt. I swear that I saw steam rising from between her legs.

Even Megan, who was obviously enjoying being fucked in such a manner, her continuous orgasm's testifying to the fact, couldn't take the heat and passed out.

'Probably for the better,' the alien said. 'I'm about to implant and it's always the most traumatic part of the exercise!'

The alien stopped the frenzy of his thrusting and I could feel the head of his cock begin to make its way around the walls of Megan's gut, depositing the eggs. She was orgasming even during her unconsciousness and muttering obscenities, in English with her mouth, and in crapase in her mind. It was amazing how fluent we had both become in such a short time. Suddenly Megan awoke. My cock had begun to soften after flooding her cunt with my come and it was therefore not as effective in anchoring her. Nevertheless, I managed to grip her tightly around the waist and hold on until her flailing about caused me once more to grow fully erect and fill her wet cunt.

I was beginning to wilt with exhaustion and I couldn't think how Megan must have been feeling. At last the alien stopped the pumping of my wife's arse and her orgasm began to fade.

We must have slept as in the cool of the evening air I awoke. We were alone. Megan had collapsed on top of me and my cock was still erect and was buried deep inside her cunt. She stirred and pushed herself up onto her haunches. Her tits were covered in wheals, where I had been grabbing them.

'Oh my God!' she croaked. 'What the fuck have you done to me? I feel like I've been fucked by an army. Christ my bum hurts'

She began to lift herself off of my cock. She rose up onto her knees and still my cock was buried inside of her sopping cunt, covered in a mixture of celestial ointment, my come and her own juices.

It was only when she had stood up fully that my cock slipped out of her and slapped down on my chest, coating my right nipple with the juices and ointment that still coated it.

'Oh my God!' she swore again in horror. 'How did it get that big? No wonder I hurt so much.'

For, twenty-five years we had remained faithful. In truth it was the only thing we could do. I could never find anyone big enough to take me and she couldn't find anyone that came close to filling her and giving her an orgasm. We had three children, all of which were now grown up and living away from home. I had a vasectomy after our third child was born. We both knew we were so fertile that we could have had thirty children, and neither of us wanted that.

Nothing ever passed between us, as to what had happened on that evening and we had both felt rather embarrassed and silly about recounting our strange dream.

2004 Dining Room during dinner.

Simultaneously, we had both remembered everything with a clarity that burned our minds.

Even though Megan's breasts were pumping gallons of milk they had kept their shape and form, if anything they had begun to expand and take on a shape that a Hollywood Porn starlet would have been proud of.

The three aliens suddenly took on human form. In the intervening years it seemed they had not been able to overcome their shortcomings in imitating humans. They were huge, in height, girth and body part size. Their hair remained green and on examination was made up of tiny leaves much like the herb, coriander.

'We've come to inseminate you. Your time is right,' said the leader, making his preparations. They wasted no time. Within seconds, Megan's throat, cunt and back passage were liberally coated with injections of celestial ointment and she was led over to the couch. The alien who had spoken sat down and Megan climbed up on the couch facing him. On tiptoe she managed to get the head of the erect cock into her vagina. Slowly, she began to slide down its length impaling herself on the enormous organ. Years of taking my monster cock had at least prepared her for the intrusion but even I wasn't quite the size and girth of the alien. Perhaps, I thought, the ointment had eased the way, as she was soon resting her arse on the alien's massive bollocks. They must have been the size of ripe water melons, well they should be I thought, they had to fertilise 10 million mature eggs!

No sooner had the first alien buried his cock in Megan than another placed himself behind her. He had to stand at least two feet away from her to allow room for the giant head of his cock to be placed inside the entrance to her arse. I had been ploughing this furrow for years now and the entry was made without much trouble, but the alien still had to take at least a minute, as inch by inch he introduced the snake into her back passage, and moving ever onwards as it made its way into her gut. Finally, his green leaved pubic hair had brushed against the white moons of her buttocks and he was fully inserted. The remaining alien placed himself by the arm of the couch and fed his cock through her mouth and throat, and into her belly. The three aliens started to thrust in a gentle motion lifting Megan off of the cocks buried in her cunt and bum, and onto the cock in her throat, but soon the pace quickened into a blur of movement. Megan had begun to orgasm as soon as the thrusting had begun, but in a few seconds she was comatose. For what seemed like hours they thrust into her but in fact it was only minutes before the three aliens began to pump their ejaculations into Megan. Each of them had to fertilise 10 million eggs, so each of the batches were flooded with their semen. Even so not a sperm was lost from Megan's body as several minutes later the massive cocks were withdrawn from my exhausted wife.

The gestation period was to take five hours and the three aliens were happy to eat vegetarian spaghetti bolognaise, but they passed on the dried herbs; they hated the thought of eating one of their friends or family. Later they played rummy and drank French coffee and Cognac. During the next five hours Megan had noticeably begun to swell. Her tits had been milked relentlessly and she had supplied it in gallons. The aliens had explained that each embryo would require only a cc of milk between birth and weaning. Of course there were 30 million embryos to feed, so a great quantity of milk was needed. As Megan's time came near the aliens brought in three large shallow baths each was half filled with her breast milk. Still naked, Megan was instructed to kneel down with her head over the first bath and she began to regurgitate. Suddenly, she began to spew forth a stream of what resembled frogs spawn, except that here it was made up of what looked like miniscule, furry green herb balls. She spewed for nearly ten minutes filling up the shallow bath with her vegetable prodigy and mixing them with her breast milk. Finally, her stomach was empty. She looked exhausted but no sooner had her first birthing finished, than a second bath was brought forward and she was directed to kneel inside of it bathing for a moment in the warm breast milk, her tits hanging over the edge. She had hardly taken her place when her bum opened and began gushing. The bath filled in less than a minute and when her gut was voided, she was lifted out of the bath and her babies carefully wiped from her legs and knees. Still her belly bulged and as the third bath was ushered in, she was directed to sit with her back against the side, with her legs wide apart. She began to howl as her cunt lips opened and her body was racked with spasms as she began to pump out her babies. Soon she was bathing in the green primordial soup of alien life.

The alien leader spoke to my mind. 'She still has an egg inside her womb. A female human egg. It contains all of the DNA required to produce a human child, and when she matures, for herself to reproduce. Already implanted in this human egg are 30 million alien eggs and, in her twenty-fifth year, when her eggs have matured, she will in turn reproduce her alien babies and one human girl child nine earth months later. And so the cycle will continue.

'You must now fertilise the egg.'

I was shocked but loved the thought at Megan and my time of life, to have another daughter. 'I'm afraid that's not possible, I've had a vasectomy, I'm no longer fertile.'

'You haven't recognised the benefits of celestial ointment,' the alien replied.

In a flash the alien had taken the form of a beautiful voluptuous woman. She dropped to the floor and drew my huge cock into her wet mouth. Instead of sucking she began to blow. The sensation was far from comfortable as my cock began to swell as she pumped me full of celestial ointment. Suddenly, my balls began to expand and grow heavy. I realised that my tubes had been reinstated and that my balls were beginning to fill with fertile sperm.

'There will be sufficient for one ejaculation only, then you will return to being sterile.

Fuck her now!

Megan had been taken out of the bath and, after all of the new babies had been carefully removed from her body, every crevice of her body had been checked and the result of her efforts counted at incredible speed. After accounting for every baby, the aliens seemed satisfied. Megan was led to and then placed face down over the arm of the couch. I parted the cheeks of her bum and pulled apart her labia. She groaned.

In my mind I heard her shout, 'Fuck me darling, give me a baby.'

'I gently placed the head of my gigantic cock at the entrance to her gaping cunt. I had intended to fuck her gently but she had other ideas and thrust herself back against me. In less than a second the whole of my enormous fertile cock had filled her belly and my engorged balls slapped against her. It was probably the ointment, I wasn't sure, but her action set something boiling in my balls and I began to thrust into her in a frenzy of sexual excitement. Text books tell you that an ejaculation of semen has a volume of roughly a teaspoon full. I filled my wife's womb with a gallon teapot full.

We all knew that in nine months time Megan was going to have a little human baby girl and that in twenty-five years time, she in turn would give birth to thirty million and one, of her own prodigy. The aliens filled our minds with portraits of our daughter at birth and in her twenty-fifth year, she was stunning, much like her mother.

I never got to speak crapase again. I never got to see any of my thirty million step children. But I still look the same as the day I first had celestial ointment rubbed on my normal human eight inch cock and Megan still looks like the same dolly bird I walked around that lake with on that summers evening.

Now we've come to the end, let's re-iterate. Actually its not quite the end but maybe the beginning of the end. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, I'm not an alien, and neither I think, is Megan. But then again, we're never going to have to buy milk for the house again! After she had begun to lactate that night, she continued to produce gallons every day. She supplied so much and of such good quality that we began supplying the village. We're making a fortune. I've caught our neighbour on two occasions looking into our back garden to see where we keep our cows. I've tried to clear the suspicions from his head using mind control but I'm not sure he has a mind in the human or any other sense of the word, so he could be an alien, but there again he only had a two inch dick, so probably not.

I know you think that all of this is weird but it's not definitively alien, is it? It's true a lot has changed but I know how I will feel when my daughter is born and I hold her in my arms and see her feeding from Megan's gorgeous tits.

We're calling the baby Coriander.

Pity about her green hair!

12