All Comments on 'Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 02'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
Please continue

Nice story line and glad she ended up with Jurgen. Her cuming out of the bathroom was perfect.

However please continue or start a new story with the photography session.. Thanks

albertaboyalbertaboyover 12 years ago
great character

Beth is a fantastic character, I've read all your stories, very sensual, with great story lines.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 12 years ago
I second Scubasam's contribution.

This story is so well written and so compelling. I know you only write occasionally, but please do not make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Travel Girl...can't get enough!!

Without a doubt, the BEST female writer on Literotica. You never fail to impress. I can only hope this sequel has more chapters to cum! Kudos to Travel Girl/Beth!!

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 12 years ago
Another great story!

I second all the positive comments that preceded mine. Travel Girl is one of the very best story tellers in Lit., and she has some of the best stories to tell. I thought the build-up and pacing of the story were perfect, and the climax was . . . satisfying--in a climactic sort of way.

I'd better leave it at that.

Let's hope for much more to come from this fine author.

Thanks, T.G.

S. S.

TantricTomTantricTomover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Fantastic... It took me three attempts to finally finish reading this chapter. Your words are permeated with your feelings. You draw me in and I am not just a vouyer but a participant. When someone writes from the heart as you do there is no need for embellishments. Every aspect of this story is equally important and one part cannot categorized as a buildup, even though there is a climax; the business dinner, the shopping, the fitting, the jewelry, the hotel bar, the massage, the airplane, the hotel, the party, the hotel boy, the photographer, the wedding reception and finally the lovemaking are all equally important in the recreation and sharing of your experience. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A BELT ON A TUXEDO?

THE STORY IS GREAT, BUT SOME DETAILS, LIKE THE BELT, DON'T WORK. PERHAPS IT WAS A CUMMERBUND? (PUN INTENDED!)

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 11 years ago
Beautiful

As if I were there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Stunning Episode

You really are something. What a talent. Thank You.

Anna_LauraAnna_Lauraabout 9 years ago
Great story and characters.

I had to make an effort to find faults in this story, and I was unsuccessful. It reads very well, the plot is not contrived, the setting interesting, the characters realistic. It is also very erotic.

I particularly like the way you develop Beth's character. I thought about ways to describe her, and the word that comes closest is "liberated". She is clearly well at ease with her body and her sexuality. She is thoughtful, in personal and social terms, she is not reckless, and she is open to enjoying the opportunities offered by life, taking care, but without any qualms resulting by conventional morals.

She has a boyfriend, but this does not stop her from showing her body when it is appropriate to do so, and from enjoying sexually other men when it is safe and socially appropriate. The seduction game with Arne, Juergen, Marco and Jean Paul is very erotic, and so is the description of her sex with them. We are spared any faux agonising about cheating on her boyfriend, which clearly doesn't trouble her, and any awkwardness about unprotected sex: she clearly feels safe enough with Juergen and Jean Paul to enjoy their bodies without protection, even if both withdraw before their orgasm; we feel that she would not have been bothered if they had come inside her; she is probably on the pill, and in the case of an "accident", we feel that she would not have problems in having an abortion. In all these respects, she is a completely liberated woman, one of the most erotic characters I encountered in literotica.

Well done! It would be great to read about a photo shoot in the hotel in Nice - I have a feeling that a story on that would turn out to be a great read too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
truly sensual and wonderful

and leaves more to follow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous