All Comments on 'Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 04'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Great story as always! You are definately my favorite author on this site! More!

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 12 years ago
Another Great one!

I found this new Travel Girl story at midnight, and I had to read it before I went off to bed. I enjoyed every word: another great story from a terrific story teller.

My, what a life you lead. I envy every one of those men . . .

S. S.

fridayamfridayamover 12 years ago
A nice addition

to a great series x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cote d'Azur Wedding is very Good but not as Great as some of your previous postings

Hi Beth,

You again have a new successful series for which I applaud you. However, as I have expressed to you before I do not believe CdAW is up to standard compared to your previous Lit stories. The best of these stories in my opinion are Munich, Fort Lauderdale and Turtle Beach, but Changing Room runs a close race to be included.

Each of the CdAW chapters has two features that are characteristic of your writing style, they all possess clarity, they are very easy to read and understand, and a superb description of what is happening. These two features are what separates CdAW from the vast majority of other stories on Lit; however, except for Chapter 3 CdAW, which is closer to your previous style, the following features are missing from CdAW: (1) clear character development so that we understand why you become attracted to each person, (2) pacing and sexual seduction that is best expressed in a paraphrase of your own words: “includes a gradual sexual buildup that end up being a series of small, trivial compromises which by themselves were no big deal rather than some deliberate conscious major decision to have sex”. This pacing allows each segment to mature to a high level of sexual tension and climatic acts. (3) Detailed mental analysis of what you are experiencing and feeling and what you believe your partner or partners are thinking.

In sum, Your write so clearly and with such commitment to these adventures; your stories for the most part provide an insight not only of what you are feeling, but also the very nature of who you are. It is this process of you giving into your core sexual being that is a critical element that appeals to so many of your readers. I advocate that you continue your trend toward becoming less inhibited and being more willing to move toward extreme sexual adventures as your stories manifest your becoming the scientist gone wild.

Huff

rlwildcat76rlwildcat76over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I am amazed at how romantic you can be and at the same time be a total slut. I loved your story and I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Nice

It's sounds like you had a wonderful time there. I am looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a bit silly from a European perspective

Topless is a big thing in America but not in Europe.

Remember the scandal of the nipple slip of Janet Jackson during a Super Bowl event? I don't think many people outside America could understand what the problem was with that.

This cultural thing makes the start of the fourth chapter highly interesting for Americans but I grew up on European beaches and topless women of all ages were as ubiquitous as ants on an anthill. With the arrival of Muslim influence, that is now coming to an end. It is a bit peculiar to go almost nude and bathe next to a muslim woman who goes into the sea fully dressed like we used to do, too, in the 19th century.

This cultural thing is a pity for it makes one want to skip it. But then again, it is put under 'exhibition' as a category and that has its own rules. For such people it may be am exoiting thing to show a nipple, I don't know.

Because of this American influence, I start to prefer the French section of Literotica.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

So hot, so erotic, my pussy so wet, that tells u everything and everybody 5* well deserved

NekidinazNekidinaz4 months ago

Very hot and sexy! You have a wonderful way with your erotic tales and it amazes me how you are able to get me sooo hard and excited feeling ( I do love it, too) for the entire time I'm reading (and fondling myself :) )...you're the best, Beth :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous