Could This Day Get Any Worse?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attempted to protest with moans in my throat, but they ignored me.

"I think you're right man. She loves it when we get rough with her. Maybe I should rip into her ass a little more...tear her up good!"

"You do that. I'll even go down here and flick her clit a bit. We all might as well get off."

Brent picked up his speed. He pistoned into my ass hard and fast. Justin matched his speed as he fucked against the back of my throat. Derek, too, fucked up into my cunt as he reached between us and rubbed my clit. I was flooded with sensation. Most of the night it had been different levels of pain. The more Derek rubbed my clit, though, the more that pain mixed with pleasure. I could feel an orgasm rising up in my body. I could feel my muscles start to twitch. I tried everything I could to hold back, but I think Derek sensed it and he would rub his fingers against my clit harder. I had no choice. I had to cum. I spread my legs wider and began to buck my hips forward a little against Derek's hand. "Oh, look boys, what do we have here? The little slut is getting into it! Give her all you got fellas!" And they did. Justin pounded away at my throat while Brent and Derek see-sawed into my ass and cunt. They fucked me good and hard. Derek never stopped his assault on my clit. Even through the soreness, everything began to feel good. My entire body gave in. My cunt began to spasm. I bucked forward against Derek a couple times in anticipation.

Justin was the first to scream. "I'm cumming!"

Brent pinched my nipples as hard as he could. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he yelled as he unloaded his hot cum deep in my tight hole.

Derek leaned up and whispered in my ear. "Cum with me, you hot cunt. Do it. Do it now!" I let go. I gave in to my orgasm. Waves of painful pleasure coursed through my body. As my cunt spasmed around Derek, I could feel his cock spurting inside me. Justin pulled his cock out of my mouth. Brent let go of my breasts and I collapsed on top of Derek. I was done. I knew I couldn't take any more. Without ceremony, Derek pushed me off of him. I dropped to the table hard as he hopped off it. I laid there on my back...naked, worn out, breathing heavily. I did feel like they'd finally had their fill, at least. Relief was about to wash over me when I heard an unfamiliar voice in the doorway.

"I want my turn," he said. I cocked my head to the side and squinted. It was the blue-haired guy...Ryan, I think was his name. He hadn't acknowledged me all evening...until now.

"You wanna fuck her? Really?" asked Derek as he put his clothes on again.

"So? You guys fuck chicks back here all the time."

"Yeah, but YOU never do it."

"Well, I want to now."

"Yeah, she is one irresistible piece of ass, isn't she?"

My heart sank. I wasn't sure I could take any more. I knew, though, I wouldn't have a choice.

"Get out," Ryan said.

"Huh?" asked Steve.

"I wanna be alone with her."

"C'mon, man, we wanna watch!" complained Aaron.

Derek cut in. "No, c'mon guys, let's go hang at the bar for a little while. Ryan deserves his shot at one of these bitches. If he wants some alone time with her, then let's give it to him." Following Derek's instruction, the guys began to file out of the room. I watched as Ryan closed the door behind them, then turned and faced me. I got nervous. He seemed so angry. Would he want to do worse things to me than they already had? Get rougher, perhaps? My heart began to beat rapidly.

"Can you stand up?" he asked, not looking at me as he surveyed the room.

"I dunno," I said, sitting up.

"Try."

I immediately did as I was told. I did NOT wanna piss this guy off. I had very little muscle strength, but I somehow managed to stand on my own...just barely, though. Ryan looked over at me. "Good, good," was all he said as he walked over to what looked to be a back door. "I think this goes into the alley."

What on earth was he talking about? Did he want to leave? To kidnap me? My heart raced faster. I feared things were going from bad to worse.

Ryan was wearing a t-shirt with a dress shirt wide open over it. He took off the dress shirt and walked towards me, holding it out. "Here, put this on."

I took the shirt from him, confused. Nonetheless, I slipped my arms into it and wrapped it around myself. As I began buttoning it up, Ryan mumbled to himself. I watched him pace back and forth in front of the rear door that lead to the alley. It felt good to have something on again and not be naked in this cold room. "God, all those women!"

"What women?" I asked, staring at him blankly.

"At least Jerry's gonna go along with my story...."

"What story?" I was getting more confused by the second.

"If it goes as planned, I should get out of this ok...."

"Out of what?"

"Fuck, I should've done this A LOT sooner!"

"Done what?!"

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the pool room door. "Hey Ry! You givin' it to her good, man?" It was Derek's voice.

"Leave us the hell alone, fucker! I'll let you know when I've had my fill!" Ryan screamed back, playing along.

"Have at her then, motherfucker!" Derek yelled. We then heard his footsteps get softer and softer as he walked down the hall and back into the bar.

"What's going on?!" I finally asked.

"Look, I don't have time to explain. You've GOT to get the hell out of here!" He put his arm around my waist and lead me to the rear door, opening it for me. A rush of cool, sweet night air hit me in the face. It smelled like freedom. "Can you make it home ok?"

"Yeah, but, what are you going to do?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago."

"What?!"

"I can't explain...you'll hafta read about it tomorrow in the paper. Now GO!"

*******

I woke up the next morning and opened my eyes. I could feel I was surrounded by my thick duvet and soft down pillows. I exhaled loudly. The rape had been a dream!, I thought to myself. I was in bed where I belonged, not sprawled naked on some pool table! Next time, I'll stop at my 4th Cosmo and---

My thoughts were cut short as I shifted in the bed and realized every part of my body ached intensely. My muscles were all terribly sore. My mouth was dry and had a funny taste. I slipped a hand down my stomach and rubbed one finger between my slit. It felt like it was on fire. I clenched my butt cheeks together...more fire. It hadn't been a dream, after all. I HAD been gang raped last night. I sat up in bed, catching my reflection in the mirror across from my bed. I could see bruises and bite marks all over my chest and arms. I suddenly wanted to throw up. I felt like I was going to vomit right there on my bedspread, but then I remembered...Ryan. What happened last night after he got me out of there? What'd he do? Was he ok? He'd said I could read about it in the paper.

As quickly as my stiff body could manage, I hopped out of bed, threw on a robe, and walked to my front porch to grab the morning newspaper. I snatched it up and opened it. Sure enough, the headline of the top story on the front page read, "FIVE MEN DEAD IN BAR BRAWL INCLUDING OWNER'S SON, NO SUSPECTS". I went on to read about how the bartender reported FIVE men coming into the bar last night and retiring to the back room to play pool. He stated he didn't see or hear anything until the five gunshots sounded. I smiled. Jerry knew damn well there were SIX men in the group that came in with Derek last night...he'd said hello to each one of them by name as I sat at the bar. He had indeed covered for Ryan.

I stepped back inside my apartment and closed the door. As I leaned back against it, still clutching the paper, I chuckled to myself. Strange. After everything that happened...the rape, the murders...my thoughts suddenly drifted to poor Jerry. I pictured him cursing that "prick" as he mopped up all that blood.