Country Club MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meet went by quickly and Carol was careful that she didn't show off too much. Her kids each won one of their two races and were ecstatic as they were saying goodbye to their Mom before they left with their friends. Carol then came to find me and as I finished shaking hands with the other coach she asked, "Ready."

I waited till we were a couple steps away and responded, "I'm all yours." Her response was just a soft purr.

In the car Carol took a bit longer to get settled. I noticed she undid another button of her blouse and pulled the material open to make sure I could see her beautiful tits pushed up by a lacy bra that was also partly visible. He skirt was again hiding very little as she turned towards me and caressed my neck and asked, "How do I look now?"

Boldly I said, "Like you need something to eat and to get laid."

She told me I was 100% correct in my observation. She asked me to take the scenic route along the lake back towards the city. Her caresses and the sight of her feminine charms on display had me hard in no time.

We had only been driving about 10 minutes when Carol told me to take a turn-off toward the lake. The road was very narrow and led to a very secluded bluff right on the shore. Carol asked me to help her get some things out of the trunk. I first helped her out of the car and as she stood quickly took me in her arms and began kissing me deeply. When we broke the kiss she whispered breathlessly that she had missed that and loved the feel of my hard body and hard cock against her.

I opened the trunk and Carol took a blanket and asked me to take out the basket that was under it. I mentioned I hadn't even noticed them when I put my bag in the trunk earlier. She laughed saying that was because I had been watching her ass so intently and thinking about getting a piece of it. We set up our picnic dinner on the soft ground and I opened the bottle of wine, pouring two glasses. She beat me to the toast saying, "To the best cock I have had the pleasure of knowing," leaving no doubt about what was on her mind. We ate slowly and lightly as we frequently kissed and fed each other small bites from the array of dishes she had fixed.

The sun was setting, the sky a golden bronze as we hugged each other closely and kissed passionately. Carol again said she missed my touch. Not wanting her to have to wait any longer I began kissing my way down her neck and soon my lips were buried in her firm cleavage. She didn't want me to have to wait either as she unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra, offering her tits to my lips. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them and she gasped as I lightly flicked them with my lips and tongue and caressed their fullness. As I teased her she caressed my head and moaned how much she enjoyed my sucking her tits.

I then moved down her flat stomach and in one movement slid my hands along her hips hooking my thumbs in the waist of her skirt and panties and began sliding the tight material down. She quickly lifted her hips to help me get them past her ass then lifted her legs allowing the garments to just slip free.

Carol immediately spread her legs, showing me her pussy glistening in the fading sunlight. She then took her beautifully manicured fingertips and opened her wet cunt, exposing her pink hole and said, "I guess you want your desert?"

I was at her pussy in a flash, enjoying her flowing juices and probing her with my tongue. My hands replaced hers and soon she was caressing my head with one hand and working her breasts and nipples with the other as she moaned. As hot as she was it did not take long and she was on the brink of her first orgasm as her hips were humping wildly. I moved my attentions to her clit which sent her over the edge. "Yes, oh, I'm cuuummmingggg." I savored every drop of her sex juice.

Carol was gasping to catch her breath, but still very horny as she urged, "Get up here and fuck me, put your cock in my hot pussy and give me what I need."

When a woman is on fire and says she needs a good fucking and right now, who am I to argue. I quickly positioned myself above her, my cock at the entrance of her flooded cunt, but I could not resist giving her heaving tits and stiff nipples some attention.

"Baby, as much as I love the way you suck my tits I really need your dick now. Fuck me now. Don't make me wait another second. So I didn't I slid my hard cock all the way into her waiting body and held it tight. "Yes, that's what I want," she moaned as her hips met mine and she started meeting my thrusts. "You have such a wonderful cock. Just keep shoving it in and out of me.'

Within seconds she came and her pussy gave me that wonderful grip just before she came, which caused me to shoot the load I had been saving all day to fill her pussy with. Even as her muscles started to relax, her pussy would spasm and grip me again as if milking me.

We lay there for a long time hugging, kissing and still thrusting into each other as we enjoyed the total exhilaration of our mutual orgasms.

Even in the summer the evenings along Lake Erie can get chilly so we dressed, well sort of. Carol only put her skirt and blouse on and I just had my loose shorts and polo shirt on. It was good the traffic was light as she continued to caress me and my hand would tease her pussy and tits as we cruised back to the club. Fortunately the club was deserted as we shared a final passionate kiss and said good night.

At home as I was unpacking my bag I found an envelope in it and opened it to find two more $100 bills.

The Team Banquet

After the last meet, the club always hosted a banquet for the team. It was a nice affair which all the kids and their parents attended. The kids mostly kept to their own group rehashing the season and celebrating like kids do. For the parents it was another chance to socialize over drinks at the club. I had no sooner arrived than the dad of the team captain shoved a beer in my hand and toasted my coaching and the season. I had not even finished that when Carol arrived and came straight toward me. What a sight! She had on a black skirt with the hem just above the knee and a slit well up one leg. Her skirt had to be the tightest one I had ever seen and with the spike heels it certainly made her legs look great and accentuated the sway of her hips and curve of her lovely ass. Above her skirt she wore a deep red silk blouse. The jiggle of her breasts was a sight to behold and as she took my hands to greet me there was no mistaking her very hard nipples poking out against the shiny fabric. She noted my gaze and asked if I liked her outfit.

"Stunning," was all I could say.

She said she was going to get a drink and that she would bring one back for me. She returned with Whisky Sours for both of us saying she hoped I would like it as she needed a stiff drink. It was good, but I knew I would have to be careful how many I had. I had not even finished the first one and she was back with two more drinks. She whispered that although she needed the stiff drink she had better watch out or I might try to take advantage of her.

Keeping my voice low I replied with a smile that I was probably more worried about her trying to take advantage of me. She smiled broadly and laughing said, "That sounds like a promising proposition."

The banquet was excellent and I presented the awards to the team. It was one of those affairs where every swimmer got something, and in reality, they had all earned it. After the presentations everyone began saying their goodbyes, which was not a fast process as many people would not see each other again until the following summer. As people were leaving Carol came over to me and said she'd didn't want to just say goodbye, but would like to go dance.

I told her I would certainly enjoy dancing and asked if she had any place in mind.

She told me the children had just left and were spending the night with friends and suggested we go to her house as she had given Patricia the night off too. She saw a wary look in my eye and continued indicating her husband was in California. I couldn't turn her down and suggested we say our goodbyes to the rest of the people still there.

Carol was at the entrance waiting for the valet to bring her car around and I said good night as I walked out past her. In a couple minutes she swung by where I was parked and waved as I fell in behind. I followed her into the driveway and parked behind her in the garage area. I got out of my car and quickly walked over to open her door. She swung her feet out and turned to reach her purse. This caused her to spread her legs and gave me a clear view of her very naked pussy. She turned to face me and I couldn't help noticing a couple open buttons on her blouse, which allowed a clear view of her firm tits with her nipples poking prominently through the silky material. I gazed at the feminine charms being displayed in front of me as Carol looked at me knowingly with a sly smile and said, "So you really do like the way I look tonight," as she reached for my hand to help her out of the car. She moved against me, pressing tightly against my body and whispered in my ear that she really needed to be held tonight then kissed me gently on the neck. It seemed neither one of us wanted that moment to end, but she finally whispered, "Let's go have that dance."

Holding her close, we walked along the pool and headed toward the house. I suddenly slowed and let her slip out of my arm. Carol stopped after a step or two and asked if anything was wrong. Now my turn for the sly smile as I replied, no, I just want to watch your gorgeous ass and stunning legs as you walk in those "Fuck-me heels."

"My pleasure," she smiled and turned toward the house and gave me a wonderful show.

Inside Carol led me to the cozy den. She went to the stereo and turned on some music. It was a very steamy, slow beat and it made me think she must have prepared it ahead of time. Our eyes locked together we pressed our bodies against each other and began swaying gently to the music. I could feel her stiff nipples and knew she certainly could feel my growing cock. After a passionate kiss she twirled around in time to the music, ending up with her back to me. She pressed her ass tightly against my hips and my hands naturally reached for the sides of her breasts and began lightly caressing them as she leaned her head back on my shoulder. This gave me a wonderful view of her tits and those nipples.

"I'm so glad you really like my tits," she said breathlessly.

"They are gorgeous, and your nipples are very stiff. Its looks like they are the only thing holding your blouse closed."

After twirling around to face me again she whispered, "They probably are. I wonder what could have caused them to get so hard?" After a brief hesitation and without taking her eyes from mine, she opened the final buttons and pulled the material open seductively to offer me a completely unobstructed view of her tits and said, "Now what do you think?"

"I love the way you show them off." I quickly added, "You already know I love your ass too."

"Then I guess we'll just have to find a way for you to enjoy both at once." She leaned back and kissed me as she wiggled out of my arms and strutted to the sofa where she bent over the arm and said, "Why don't you get that hard cock out and do me right here."

She was a sight, her tits dangling, waiting to be fondled and her ass pointing up, her skirt hardly covering anything.

I quickly stripped out of my trousers and gave her what she wanted. We were both so hot I was soon pounding into her went pussy and our mutual climax came quickly. After catching her breath, Carol smiled back at me and said, "I guess the shoes lived up to their name. I'll have to wear them more often for you."

I chuckled and responded. "You don't need to wear those just to get me to fuck you, but when you do wear them you won't have to wonder what will happen."

As our excitement subsided Carol began to slowly stand up which caused my still semi-hard dick to slip out of her cum filled pussy. With her skirt still up around her waist, she turned and said, "Come to bed with me so we can enjoy each other all night."

Fortunately, I did not have to practice or work the next day so we slept in a bit. Carol made a wonderful breakfast that we lingered over. It was the last week before Labor Day when the pool would close and I would head back to school. It was inevitable, but we had to talk about it. We both confided we would miss the wonderful sex and talked about how we might still be able to get together. It would be more difficult and certainly would not be anywhere near as frequent. Carol said she would make sure I was invited for the holiday dinners at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but said her husband would be there. Then a sparkle came to her eye as she said maybe I could accompany her on a shopping trip to Toronto some weekend.

Back to School

We spoke on the phone fairly regularly and in early October we did go to Toronto. She had her husband's big Mercedes as she needed the large truck space for her purchases. It was a wonderful day and as always she looked wonderful and very enticing. I noticed she was wearing her fuck-me heels. We teased each other all day as we picked out clothes for each other. Several times she tried on outfits and knowing I was standing near by would come out and flash her tits or pussy for me. On the drive home we had to have each other and fortunately found a secluded place to park and quickly jumped in the back seat, where Carol straddled me, bared her lovely tits so my lips could give her the pleasure she had missed. Since she was naked under her skirt I did not hesitate to give her the fucking she so badly needed. Yes, right there in the back of her husband's car.

She had bought me several suits and shirts but as she dropped me off at school gave me another envelope. Before I could say a word she was giving me a passionate good bye kiss and said she was already looking forward to seeing me at Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving

Carol and I had talked a couple times between the shopping trip and mid November. I told her I was getting nervous about coming for dinner with her whole family. Somehow she convinced me I was part of the family and to keep that in mind and I'd have a good time and there wouldn't be any problems.

After all the great times and great sex we shared, I don't know how we did it, but it was a great "Family" holiday feast. It was like I was the son home from school and really was part of the family. Although Carol was dressed attractively, her outfit was more conservative than I had seen before. That too was a relief.

That evening Carol walked me out to my car as I was leaving and did give me a wonderful kiss goodbye. As she did she took my hands and placed them on her breast and said, "You know how much I miss your touch?"

I gently caressed her and could feel her nipples getting hard as she gasped slightly. I whispered I missed it as much as she did.

We said our good bye and she stood waving until my car was out of sight.

Christmas

We didn't talk again until the week before Christmas when Carol called me in tears. My first thought was her husband had found out about us, or maybe she learned he was having and affair. That thought had always been in my mind as I just could not understand why a man would not pay attention to a woman as lovely as Carol.

She finally calmed down enough to tell me what was going on. She had just found out that over the last three years her husband had been embezzling money from the company and had stashed away over ¾ of a million dollars. She was beside herself and just needed time to work through it all. I tried to be as supportive as possible, but frankly, this was something that was just foreign to me. Carol knew I was trying to comfort her and told me she appreciated my friendship and support, but did not want to drag me into it. She said she would call when it was settled.

I told her I would be there when she needed me. As I hung up the phone I really wondered if I would ever hear from her or see her again. It certainly was not the enjoyable Christmas I had been looking forward to and I knew Carol was devastated.

Five Months Later

After the call at Christmas, although I thought about Carol it was not as much as before. I deeply missed her but like all good things, they usually have to end.

I was studying one Sunday afternoon in early May when the phone rang and I heard a familiar soft voice say, "Hello Michael."

"Carol! How are you? Where are you? Are you OK?" I was asking questions in rapid fire.

"Slow down Sweetie," she laughed. "Could we meet for coffee this afternoon and I'll fill you in?" I readily agreed and she said she would meet me at a coffee shop near campus in an hour."

I was so excited to hear her voice and she sounded very happy. I was dressed and out the door in a flash and at the coffee shop well ahead of time and found a table in the back. I saw Carol pull up and wanted to run out and give her a great big hug and kiss. I caught myself as I didn't know what she had been through and what frame of mind she was really in, so I waited until she came in and stood to greet her as she approached the table. I did give her the big hug which she freely returned, then helped her take her jacket off. She looked stunning in tight jeans and a low cut knit top.

"Don't I get a kiss," she asked with a smile?

I gave her another hug along with a soft lingering kiss. As we broke, she whispered she had really missed that.

I quickly ordered our coffee and as I sat down Carol first apologized for not calling in such a long time and hoped I understood. I told her I did as she took a deep breath and said, "Oh, where do I start."

Long story short, after she found out her husband was embezzling she decided she had had enough of the man who never paid her any attention and immediately hired an investigator. Apparently her husband was not doing a very good job hiding his activities and the investigator was able to get a lot of incriminating evidence very quickly which Carol took to the authorities and pressed charges. Facing overwhelming evidence against him, her husband pleaded guilty, avoiding a trial was sentenced to five years in prison the previous month and she also was able to get a divorce completed very quickly. As she finished she said, "It is amazing what you can get done quickly when you have money. Enough about me how are you?"

I told here I had a very successful school year both in swimming, as I went to the NCAA nationals on a relay team, and in the classroom with a solid B average. My exams would be finished in a couple weeks.

Carol then asked "What about this summer? Will you be working at the club again?"

I replied that I would.

Her eyes sparkled as she said that was great news. She then confided that yes, her questions were probing but she had a proposition for me.

With a chuckle I said, "Oh?"

She was silent for a few moments then reached across the table and took my hands. While caressing them she asked, "Since you will be working at the club what do you think about living at my house?" She explained it would not be a long drive each day, as I could even walk to the club in 10 minutes, and more importantly, it would allow me to save a lot of money for the next school year.

"Are you asking me to move in with you? What about the kids?"

"I guess that's what it boils down to, yes. And, you're right I will have to tell the kids." As she said that I could see the yearning in her eyes and added, "I have really missed you."

Carol saw I was taken off-guard by her question and told me to take as much time as I needed to think it over, but regardless of my answer she said she would like to have me out to dinner the next weekend if I was free.