Country Club MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tough week studying for exams and struggling to come to a decision. Sure I totally enjoyed the sex Carol and I had shared, but there were so many questions. She was much older that me, what did we really have in common? I was truly worried about the children, both for what they would think as well as how would I deal with them? Last summer, I only had to deal with them for an hour at a time, and it was in the pool, my element. They could certainly be brats, but to their credit, they did work hard to improve their swimming. Would I be expected to become the father figure, at barely 21 years old? Then there were the inane questions, like where would I put my toothbrush, etc? I had never lived with a woman before. So I could put my mind at ease and focus on my exams I finally decided to tell Carol yes. She had certainly been good to me and if it didn't work out, It wasn't like I had a lot of stuff to move again, and it was just for the summer. I called Carol later in the week and told her my decision and she responded with elation. She asked if it would be OK to tell the kids when I came out on Saturday, to which I agreed.

I was really looking forward to seeing Carol and the kids because I had a strange feeling that in some way we were going to become like a family, at least for a little while.

As Carol opened the door I was greeted by a radiant woman in a red dress with a fabulous smile. She immediately took me in her arms and said she had missed me. I returned the hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I had missed her a lot too.

She invited me in and closed the door, then stood as if posing for me and asked how I liked her dress. I was form fitting and showed off her curves wonderfully as well as her cleavage, which I always enjoyed. I complimented her saying it was very elegant and sexy.

"You still know how to make a lady feel good with your compliments. You look very handsome yourself."

She took my arm and we headed into the kitchen as she was finishing up preparing dinner. She told me the kids were upstairs playing and Patricia had the day off. She pointed to a bottle of wine and asked me to open it and pour a couple glasses to breathe. She would check on an item and then come back to me and lean into my arms and have a sip of wine. After several times of doing this, she said she had really missed touching me and my holding her. We caught up on the details of what I had been doing over the past five months. She asked some questions to get more details, but was mostly listening very intently. I ended my brief recap saying, "That's about it."

"Have you been getting laid?" Her question was accompanied by a coy smile and laugh.

I laughed too and teased her about asking leading questions, but responded I was still a red-blooded college guy and, yes, I had been getting laid. Anticipating her next question I told her I was not committed to any one girl. My response brought a relaxed smile to Carol's face as her hopes of again enjoying a sexual relationship with me were not dashed. She moved close to me and gave me a deep kiss.

As much as we both wanted each other at that moment, we broke the kiss and returned to getting the dinner ready. A few moments before everything was ready she stepped out to call Brian and Katie who came running and greeted me with big smiles and hugs. We all sat down for dinner and the conversation was non stop as I was brought up to date on all the developments with the kids. Both were looking forward to being on the swim team as Carol told them I would again be working at the club. She held off telling them the rest of the story as I helped Carol clear the table saying she'd be back in a moment with a surprise.

Carol whispered to me in the kitchen that she had made their favorite desert and as we came back in the dining room with the strawberry shortcake there were cheers and both kids thanked their mom for the surprise. The conversation ceased for a moment as we all savored the sweet treat. Carol then said she had another surprise for them and told them about me staying with them this summer. Again, there were cheers from the kids, but Katie then asked, "Mom, does this mean you have a boyfriend?"

There was a very surprised look on Carol's face. The look changed to one of thoughtfulness followed by a soft smile as the answer came to her. She stood up and came around behind me putting her hands on my shoulders and responded to Katie, "Yes. Yes, I guess it does." As she finished her answer she bent down and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. I reached up and held her hand.

As we cleaned up I sensed Carol was very relaxed and I told here she seemed very happy. She said she was very comfortable as the kids' reaction and even Katie's question allowed her to respond with her real feelings. More importantly, their thoughts of me being her boyfriend would easily explain our sharing a bed. As she said that, she turned to me and asked, "You will share my bed, won't you?"

It was my turn to respond with my real feelings as I said, "I'd love to."

We sealed our agreement with a passionate kiss as our bodies pressed tightly together.

We quickly finished cleaning the kitchen and just as we did Patricia, the Nanny returned. Carol had previously told her I would be staying there and Patricia welcomed me. She quickly excused herself saying she needed to go check on the children and make sure they were getting ready for bed.

Carol and I went to the den snuggled together on the sofa. We kissed several times, but before we let our passions carry us away I wanted to let her know how I struggled with my decision. She listened intently and understood my concerns. She said she meant what she said about my being her boyfriend when she answered Katie's question and that she wanted me to be completely comfortable with the surroundings, the children, and her. She continued as she acknowledged the sex was always great, but realized my actually living there was a much different situation.

When she finished I thanked her for being understanding and I really did appreciate her calling me her boyfriend, because that showed I meant something to her. I kissed her softly, but it soon became emotion filled as our kiss showed our real feelings. I soon moved my hand to her breast which brought a moan from her and she momentarily broke the kiss breathlessly saying. "I missed your touch so much."

During a pause in our kissing Carol said she was torn between letting me leave as she knew I needed to get back to school and study and her desire to keep me there with her so we could again really enjoy each other. "If I was sure the kids wouldn't come running in I'd pull my dress around my waist so you could see my stockings, garter belt and neatly trimmed pussy and I'd fuck you right here, because I just so wet."

I smiled broadly and said, "I guess we have something to look forward too," as I slowly caressed her leg and reached to confirm she was indeed very wet.

Playfully Carol teased my cock through my slacks then with a laugh said, "It won't be long and I won't have to put it away again after we fuck."

As she walked me to my car she said I could call her anytime, but not to do anything that would jeopardize my success in my exams. I told her I would call and would let her know my moving plans. We then shared what we both hoped would be our last good bye kiss.

The Move

The three weeks between the dinner at Carol's and the move both flew by and dragged by. I was focused on my exams which helped the time pass quickly, and the fact that I did well was a bonus. However, thoughts about being with such a beautiful lady filled my mind and the clock could just not move fast enough until I could hold her and not have to let go. I did call her on weekends when I had more free time and we made plans for the move.

I did not have a lot of stuff but certainly more than would fit in my car. My last exam was on a Thursday morning so Carol agreed to come to the campus and help me move that afternoon. She was excited as that would give us a long weekend together before I had to start work the following Monday before Memorial Day when the pool would open.

I met Carol just outside my dorm and was surprised to see her in a tee shirt, jeans and sneakers. Ever the elegant lady, she had dangling earrings as the finishing touch. I kissed her tenderly, but she warned me not to get her started or we wouldn't get me moved. Off we went and had both cars loaded in about and hour. As she closed the trunk, Carol turned and kissed me quickly saying, "Let's get you home," as a big smile spread over her face.

We arrived at the house just as Katie and Brian got home from school. They were excited to see us both and immediately wanted to help. With their help everything was in the house in a jiffy. I thanked the kids for their help as Carol shooed them off to do their homework so I could get settled. Carol gave me a quick tour of the master suite showing me all the space for my things (she had quickly gotten rid of her ex's things) and said if I wanted to change anything she was willing to do whatever would make me comfortable. As I unpacked, she sat on the bed and watched and chatted. There was more than enough room for everything I owned and Carol was impressed with how neat and meticulous I was in putting things away. Most of the work was done before dinner and it was nice to sit down to a simple dinner with Carol the kids and Patricia.

We all relaxed watching TV for a while after dinner and I was surprised how natural it felt to snuggle close with Carol while Brian and Katie lay on the floor as we watched the evening news and a couple game shows. Katie would look at us every once in a while as if keeping her eye on us. After the second game show Carol told the kids it was time to head to bed, and that she would come in the say good night after their baths. I was surprised there was not much complaining as they complied. As Katie was leaving she stopped and gave her Mom a kiss and whispered, "I'm glad you are happy now Mom."

Carol and I stayed in the den only long enough to share a tender kiss and then headed up for me to finish putting my things away and for her to enjoy her bath. She was in the bath about a half hour and as she entered the room I was just putting my final items away. She wore an opaque pink robe that although plain could not hide the fact there was a very sexy woman underneath. As I headed for my shower, Carol went to say good night to the children. When I came out Carol was in bed browsing through a magazine. She paused and took in the sight of me in my robe and pajamas. She asked me to come to her side of the bed and I sat down next to her. She held my hand and told me as she was tucking the kids in both asked if I was going to come say good night to them. She told me that really made her feel comfortable and I readily agreed as I kissed her and headed to see the kids.

When I returned I had an awkward feeling. I had never felt uncomfortable being naked with Carol before, but now the situation was different. I didn't now whether to just strip naked or leave my pajamas on. Carol must have sensed my quandary. She reached over and folded the covers back on my side of the bed which also revealed her sexy naked body. I took my clothes off and joined her in the middle of the bed. Our bodies came together as we kissed and our passions soared. My kisses moved from her soft lips to her neck as she whispered, "It's all yours to enjoy, anytime baby."

I kept kissing and caressing her, soon finding her firm breasts, which brought moaned urgings from Carol to suck her tits and make her cum. I obliged her but also allowed my hands to softly roam over her body. I worked her tits feeling her excitement build and would move to share a passionate kiss before returning to her sensitive hard nipples. After doing this several times I moved to kiss her again while still fondling her tits when I felt her body tremble with her first climax. Not waiting for her to catch her breath I continued my attention on her beautiful body and kissed my way down her body and was soon teasing her thighs.

"Oh baby, don't tease me like that. It has been so long. Let me feel your lips and tongue on my pussy."

I gave it to her urging and began lightly kissing her very wet pussy and was soon probing the soft folds with my tongue. I was not long and her hips were moving as if to push my tongue deeper into her hungry slit. I knew she would cum soon and I was not disappointed as I savored her flooding nectar. As I moved back up her body to position my cock to enter her I kissed Carol passionately and then whispered how wonderful she tasted.

"Thank you baby, but please, give me that beautiful cock now. Fuck me, it has been soooo long."

I entered her very slowly so she could feel how big she had made my cock. The rest is just a blur of pleasure and emotions as we enjoyed each other.

The next morning I joined Carol in the kitchen where she was fixing toast for us to go with our coffee. We sat across the table from each other and as she took a sip of her coffee she looked into my eyes. I could see she was very happy as her eyes were definitely sparkling. Holding the cup in both hands she said, "You were different last night." After a long pause she added, "You made love to me."

"I just wanted to please you and let you know how happy I am to be here. I wanted it to be special."

"It was special alright. You made me cum three times, but the best part was falling asleep with you inside me."

And so the summer went. No, it wasn't all like the first day I moved in. Carol still dressed very sexily was always finding new ways to "Seduce" me. I certainly did the same.