Country Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Oh, the rubber. I had forgotten. But I was lucky. There was one in my pocket. Always the ever ready boy scout. I put it on quickly and went back to the lovely pussy that was on display between the ass cheeks that was moving up and down.

With my cock in my hand I got close to Lena ass and found the target. I pushed and Lena rocked back and I was inside her hot pussy to the hilt. I started to bang her.

"Yes, Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she panted and pulled the shift up and covered her head.

I banged hard into her. The table was big and heavy making my thrusts even harder. For a second I thought Lena would be crushed between me and the table but her moans and cries told me different.

Lena writhed and rocked back forcefully at each thrust I made. She got noisy and cried out loudly. In between she laughed throatily. Suddenly she tensed and screamed. Her body shook when her orgasm rippled through her body.

I rested briefly waiting for Lena to calm down. When I to test thrust gently she rocked back and pushed me out of her.

""Hey, wait a minute. That was so good. Let's try this. It's a fantasy of mine," she said laughingly.

With a swift movement she lifted the shift over her head and jumped up on the table. She lay back with her feet planted on the table top wide apart and her ass at the end of the table. She was completely on display and her pussy was invitingly open.

I didn't wait. My body was drawn forward and my hard cock directly found her open pussy. Lena lifted her hips and took me into her. She sighed deeply when she felt my cock in place in her pulsating pussy.

I fucked her slowly. She met me making each thrust go deep in her. She moaned and cried out each time I bottomed out in her. Her hips moved and she lifted her pelvis from the table when we increased the tempo. For a while I just stood pressing myself into her and let her hips do the fucking. Her body vibrated when she fucked with rapid jerks of her hips.

I felt the tingling in my loins and started to thrust rapidly again. Suddenly Lena put her legs around my waist and held me deep inside her. Her pussy rippled and we came. She screamed when I emptied my cock in several spasms.

I stood between her legs looking down in her smiling face while my cock shrunk. I bent forward and kissed her breasts. She looked happy. It struck me that this was the first time we had fucked indoors.

"Oh Anders. That was lovely. But let me loose now. The table is hard," Lena giggled.

She rose when I moved away and hugged me. Her naked body was glowing and felt warm against mine. We cuddled for a while.

"Well, Anders, a lovely morning fuck, wasn't it?" Lena giggled and smiled. "You like to do it also the morning after, don't you?"

She freed herself from my embrace and started to put the breakfast away. She moved around the kitchen stark naked and her breasts swung nicely.

"So, it's all done," she finally said standing before me hand on hips. "Do you think you could help yourself for lunch? There are left overs in the pantry. I have things to do."

"Well, yes of course. No problem," I said but felt a little disappointed.

"Good then," she said and came close and rubbed her breasts against my chest. "Oh, by the way, I will go swimming today but at the ladies' hour."

Lena went out of the kitchen with swaying hips. I went to my room and took a nap before going down to the stable for my morning ride.

In the afternoon I was waiting as usual at the lake. Like yesterday I startled when I heard Lena talking to someone when she came. But I suddenly hoped that it would be her friend. I longed to see her and get to know her a little better. It felt strange to have fucked a woman I had never seen. Like in the book The Three Musketeers which I had just read. There Porthos has an affair with a lady of noble family but is not allowed to know who she is. He is given an address and led to a room by the chamber maid and has to service her in the dark. But he is handsomely rewarded both by the skilful lady who likes to fuck and by her gifts.

When they came into view I was disappointed. Lena had again brought Karin. I certainly hoped that she had brought a bathing suit if she still didn't dare to swim in the nude.

Lena waved and smiled. She undressed in her normal seductive way. Karin was slower and watched Lena's performance but she did take her shirt and skirt off. She stood in her bra and panties a bit uncertain and tried to hide behind Lena. But it was of no use. Lena didn't stand still but jumped around.

Eventually Karin started to take her bra of. She fiddled with the clasp behind her back until Lena got impatient and jumped behind her and unsnapped her bra. Karin gasped and turned around holding her hands over her breasts. She stood for a while, then sighed and took her hands away letting the bra fall to the ground.

She stood motionless again with her back at me. Her shoulders dropped and she looked shyly over her shoulder. Suddenly she made a decision. Her back straightened for a second and with a swift movement she took the panties off.

She turned around hesitantly and covered her pussy with both hands. I got the first look at her nice firm breasts with large pink nipples.

Lena went to her side and put her arm around Karin's waist. Lena pulled Karin's arm around her own waist and marched them both towards me. Perhaps Lena reassured Karin who let her other hand drop to her side.

I gasped at the sight. Lena's glorious pussy bush I had seen many times but it always made me hot. But now an even more magnificent bush was coming towards me. It was very large and thick and had been allowed to grow in wilderness. Yet it was combed or brushed to some tidiness and fluffiness. It glistened like silk in the sun. The color was dark red or auburn. It was just splendid.

"What are you staring at, Anders? Haven't you seen naked women before," I heard Lena giggle above me.

Karin and Lena had stopped in front of me but I hadn't noticed. I was mesmerized at the sight of this impressive pussy bush.

"Uh, oh well, uh yes. You look so splendid, so ravishing, so magnificent," I stammered trying to express my feelings.

"Well, Karin, I told you that he would like you. No need to be afraid, I said, remembers?" Lena said to Karin mockingly.

I reached out and stroked over Lena's pussy bush. She laughed deeply and pushed her pelvis forward.

"Oh, I like that. Do you want to know what Karin feels like? Go on, caress her, I am sure she doesn't mind," Lena said, laughing deeply. She pushed Karin forward with her arm still around her waist.

Hesitantly I lifted my hand to caress Karin. She tried to back off but Lena was pushing her forward with a hand on her ass. I reached the target and Karin shuddered. But then she pressed her pelvis against my hand. I caressed her pussy and let my fingers entangle in the rich forest. It felt somehow familiar, this thick silky hair. I let my hand wander upwards over her round stomach and got the same familiar feeling.

I looked up at Lena. She watched me intently and her face lit up in a big grin.

"Do you recognize it? Do you get the feeling that you have been there before?" She looked mockingly at me. "Yes, you have. Last night. Karin is my mysterious friend. We hadn't planned to reveal it to you but I thought that Karin should experience the pure admiration from a man. She deserves it, doesn't she? And you didn't disappoint me. You should have seen yourself. Your tongue nearly fell out. Not to mention your cock. Standing at attention to her. Nice." She giggled.

I looked up at Karin. She looked real happy.

She bent down and kissed me.

"Thanks for last night," she said smiling.

Karin and Lena sat down beside me. We chatted idly but I didn't really listen. I looked at the lovely women beside me and dreamt about them.

Suddenly Lena was leaning over me.

"Do you want to have some fun?" She asked and smiled wickedly.

"Well, yes, I guess so," I said not knowing what she was up to.

"I want to show Karin a few things, you know like we did with the girls. Ought to be fun, don't you think?"

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" I said, suddenly very much awake.

"Well, just follow my lead and do what comes natural. That will be fine," Lena said giggling.

She moved over to Karin and they whispered for a while. Lena laughed throatily and Karin followed with a more uncertain laugh.

"Come on, let's begin," Lena said and pushed Karin up on her knees at my side. Lena knelt at the other side of me. She pushed me down and started to caress me and was soon fondling my cock. After a while she took me in her mouth and sucked and licked.

When I was hard she withdrew and pulled Karin forward.

"It's your turn. Suck him and feel the hardness under the soft surface," Lena said to Karin and pushed her head down towards my cock.

Karin hesitantly stroked my cock and lowered her head and kissed the head. She took her time to explore my cock but eventually she took me into her mouth a little at a time. She choked when my cock touched the back of her mouth.

Lena was kneeling and followed her progress at close range. She gave advice all the time.

It was pleasant but a bit slow. I looked up and saw two lovely asses at my sides. I got an idea and began to caress Lena's ass. She looked back, smiled and parted her knees to give me better access.

I did the same with Karin. She startled when she felt my hand on her ass and my cock plopped out of her mouth when she looked at me over her shoulder. She stared at me for a while then went back to my cock. I took that as a go ahead sign and caressed and pinched her bottom. She held her knees together though and I couldn't get between her upper thighs. "Oh, come on you prude. Open up and enjoy. It's lovely," Lena giggled to Karin. Lena always was the observant teacher.

Karin hesitantly eased her knees apart a little, only enough for me to get one finger in between her thighs. She shuddered when I stroked through her slit. Suddenly she parted her knees wide and resumed sucking my cock.

This was fun like Lena had promised. Two women on my cock and I was caressing their asses and pussies from behind. Soon I had my thumbs inside both of them and my fingers over their clits. Lena was the first to rock back against my hand but Karin soon followed. I heard their moans and they cried out when I found their soft spots.

Karin stopped sucking my cock and was the first to come. She cried out several times when she did. That seemed to trigger Lena who started to come screaming high when she heard Karin.

The women stood on all fours for a while recovering. Then they looked at me and at each other smiling happily. They exchanged glances and laughed deeply.

Karin went back to my cock sucking and slurping. She wriggled her ass teasingly. Lena got up and placed herself over my head still watching Karin. I knew what she wanted and complied. I dug in on her pussy. She was hot and tasted so sweet.

Lena grabbed Karin's ass. For support I guessed but she started to caress and fondle the ass in a way that didn't leave any doubts about her intentions. Lena worked her way down to Karin's pussy. Karin worked hard on my cock and had found out how to give pleasure.

This was arousing. My cock was wonderfully sucked; I licked a sweet pussy and could now and then see another ass and pussy be caressed. I felt that I was about to come and told them.

"Close your mouth around him when he comes. Don't let it slip out," Lena yelled and grunted deeply when she saw my throbbing cock. She had left my mouth and was bending forward to watch at close range.

Karin did her best but couldn't swallow all of my come. We saw some in the corners of her mouth when she turned her head smiling at us.

Abruptly Lena moved backwards to my mouth. I licked her, squeezed her ass and found her clit. She came quickly, moaning and crying. She collapsed and lay over me.

"That looked lovely. Move, will you. I think it's my turn now," I heard Karin say and saw that she tugged at Lena's arm. Lena laughed and jumped up.

Karin straddled my chest and eased herself up towards my face. Her tremendous pussy bush tickled my nose. Below the bush was a moist pussy slit. Karin pushed herself close to my mouth and I started licking. Her breasts got some attention too and her round ass. She moved slightly back and forth setting the pace. Her pants and moans told about her progress.

She was hot already when she put herself at my face. It didn't take long until she moved her pelvis rapidly and moaned highly. She tensed and cried out when she came and pressed herself down hard on my mouth. I was only able to move my tongue and I flicked it over her clit until she screamed and fell down at my side.

I heard Lena laugh behind me.

"Seemed that you liked it. He is good with his tongue, isn't he," she giggled. "Now let's freshen up."

Lena took our hands and pulled us into the water. The women were very playful and thoroughly cleaned my cock. We ended up drying ourselves lying in the sun. I dozed while Lena and Karin were chatting.

I woke up when Lena licked my ear.

"Ready for another round?" She whispered in my ear. "I want to teach Karin how to ride cock."

I smiled when she looked at me and started to squeeze her breast. She wriggled herself free and started to fondle my cock. She had just sucked it into her mouth when she was pushed away by Karin.

"No, let me do it. It will be my mount, won't it," she yelled, laughing.

Karin was a fast learner. She quickly sucked me to full hardness. She sat back on her heels and watched me.

"What now?" she asked Lena, uncertain what to do.

"Anders, I hope you have come equipped? Where are your rubbers?" Lena asked concerned.

"In my pants, like always," I answered. Lena jumped up and got a rubber from my pocket. She eagerly showed Karin how to put it on. They laughed and giggled.

Suddenly there was an awkward silence and stillness. Karin looked bewildered and didn't know what to do.

"Well, aren't you going to mount him? Or shall I show you how to do it? No, let me help you," Lena said, shrieking of laughter.

"Come on, straddle him. Yes, that's right. Now ease down. Yes, now you can feel it," Lena went on.

Karin startled feeling my cock probe at her pussy when she eased downwards. Lena quickly got behind Karin and held my cock in position for her. Karin cautiously impaled herself. When I was fully inside she sat still for a while just feeling. I felt small contractions from her inner muscles.

Slowly she raised a little and tentatively moved up and down a few times.

"Yes, that's right. Like it? Go on, you are doing fine. Do what you feel like," I heard Lena instruct her.

Karin gradually picked up speed and soon was humping my cock real fast. Her pussy was pleasantly narrow which made up for her lack of muscle control. She gave me a good time. I responded by fondling her breasts and ass cheeks.

Lena was at our side all the time giving advice to Karin. Suddenly she straddled my face and put her hot pussy over my mouth. There was nothing else to do than to dig in licking her.

Suddenly Karin sat down hard on my cock. I was occupied licking Lena and didn't see what they were doing. But when Lena sank down on my mouth and leaned forward I understood that they embraced and kissed each other. I would have understood, knowing about Lena's preferences.

Although Lena was pressing her pussy over my mouth my tongue was free. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked over it with my tongue hard and fast. She yelled and lifted her ass but I followed and kept my grip on her clit working on it with my tongue.

Lena half laughed, half cried out, straightened up and sank back over my mouth. She started to moan. Karin resumed humping my cock and soon found a pleasant rhythm. She started to make noise as well and the two women above me formed a duet. Maybe they incited each other because the moans and cries got louder and reached higher tunes. I reached around Lena's hips and found Karin's pussy bush. I pulled her hair and rocked her flesh which she seemed to like. When her cries reached the high tunes I was ready myself. I found her clit and caressed it. She came with a scream frantically humping my cock. I started to shoot my load in the same instant.

Maybe I lost my conscience for a moment. It was so wonderful. When I came to Karin sat on my cock kissing Lena who was grinding her pussy in my face. I hadn't been able to take care of her needs for the last minute or so.

"Now you have had a good time but what about me?" she complained. "I want to come too."

I started to lick and kiss her again. Karin helped by caressing her very sensitive breasts. I knew from before that her breasts and pussy were connected. It didn't take long before our combined actions gave result and Lena was back moaning and crying out. She came in a shuddering orgasm pressing her pussy down on my mouth.

The women hugged and kissed above me and this time I felt neglected. I made my presence known by grabbing their breasts and pinching their nipples.

"All right, all right. I know you are down there. Want to join us?" Lena said choking of laughter. She grinded her pussy against my nose once more and then lifted herself off me. Karin did the same and they sat down at each side of me. I sat up and hugged and kissed them both. Karin took care of my rubber and gently sucked my cock clean.

"I love the taste," she said looking up at me smiling.

We had a good time together in the warm sun but eventually it was time to leave.

"Do you mind having dinner in the kitchen with the staff?" Lena asked when we parted. "I guess not," she answered the question herself, laughing.

Karin had prepared another good meal when it was time for dinner.

"I thought that you need a nourishing meal," she said smiling.

"Yes, he has certainly used a lot of protein that needs to be replaced," Lena said giggling. "Here, take some more of this red beef. It's good for you."

After the delicious meal I watched the women clear the table and do the dishes. They chatted and laughed between themselves and now and then looked at me smilingly. But they seemed to concentrate on each other and I started to feel abandoned.

They moved around and in and out of the kitchen. Suddenly I found myself sitting alone. I went to search for them and found out that they had withdrawn to Karin's room. Now, the rooms of the staff had always been forbidden grounds for us children and that upbringing sat deep. I didn't dare to try to disturb them.

I lingered around in the corridor outside the room waiting for them to come out. Instead I heard them giggle and laugh. The laughs slowly changed to familiar moans and cries and I understood that they had a good time without me. Disappointed I went out and took a long walk for nearly two hours.

When I came back in but the doors were closed shut. I felt pity for myself but went to my room. I couldn't figure out anything else to do. I undressed and got ready for bed.

When I was about to fold away the bed cover I found a note. It said:

'Anders, A lady is waiting for you in the main guest room. She wants to say hallo. Lena'

It didn't know what to think. Had one of mother's guests turned up unexpectedly? It happened now and then. And she had withdrawn to the comfortable guest room when nobody was around. And Lena had been asked to let me know but had already gone to bed.

I quickly dressed again in shirt and trousers and went upstairs to the main guest room. I knocked and there was an answer from inside. I opened the door and stepped inside.

I stopped dead once inside. Although it was still fairly light outside it was rather dark in the room. The shades were drawn. The room was lit only by a reading lamp standing behind an armchair where a woman I didn't recognize was sitting. Well, it didn't surprise me that I didn't recognize her. That happened all the time. All summer I had had difficulties to recognize mother's friends although I had seen them in the nude only the year before.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers