Country Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I moved slightly to test her. She grunted but didn't move away.

"Oh, it hurts but not too much. And it feels good at the same time. So push but be gentle, will you." Karin said in a whisper.

I pushed again and made small fucking movements. Gradually I came further into her ass canal. She cried out now and then but more and more of pleasure and her muscles didn't flex so hard around my cock any more.

Suddenly I was fully inside her ass canal. My balls were pressed against her ass. I hugged her and pressed myself against her. I caressed her breasts and down her belly over her luxurious bush and found her swollen clit. When I gently massaged it she moved her ass and pushed back at me. I moved back and forth in her narrow ass and felt my spirit rise. I tried moving more and Karin let out a moan of pleasure. Soon I could fuck her ass nearly like her pussy and she moaned and cried like before. I felt that I was near to come.

"Oh, oh, I am ready. I am going to come in your ass. I want to come in your ass," I cried out.

""Yes, please, yes do. Come in my ass. Yes, I can feel your cock swell. You will come at last. I am so happy. Fuck me till you come. I like it so much," Karin yelled.

I fucked her ass with short jabs and felt the tingle in my loins and the rush of semen through my balls. My cock twitched when I spurt into the ass. It felt so good to let the come flow freely into her.

"Yes, yes I feel it. I can feel you spurt into me. It's wonderful," Karin yelled. "Yes, yes."

Karin screamed when she came together with my fourth or fifth spasm. Her body shuddered and her ass canal tightened and held me so hard that I couldn't move. I hugged her.

"My, my, that sounds good. Didn't I say that you were going to like it," Lena giggled. "Come, let's rest for a while."

We slumped down on the bed, me in the middle between these two lovely women. I think we dozed off for a while.

Karin nudged my ribs to wake me up. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Thanks," she said. "Thanks for what you have given me this weekend. I could never imagine how good it feels." She kissed me again.

"Well Anders. I want to tell you first hand. Karin and I will give notice when your parents are back. We will move to town and open a café or something. We have talked about it for some time now. It's nice here in the countryside but it's too quiet. Now you know but don't tell until we have talked to your mother."

"Oh, well, uh, I am sorry about that. I will miss you," I stammered.

"Oh yes, I am sure you will miss fucking us. But we can't share you, can we?" Karin giggled. "Now, time to start working. Your parents will be home soon."

Lena and Karin jumped out of bed and started to tidy the room. They worked stark naked and it was lovely to see them move around displaying among other things these lovely bushes. But I was too spent to try to do anything.

When my parents came home mother asked me if I had been lonely. I assured her that I had been fine and that both Lena and Karin had been good company. Mother startled and looked closely at me. Her face brightened slowly into a broad smile but she said nothing.

In the evening I found a new package of rubbers in my room.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers