Country Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Hi Anders. I am glad to see you. Nobody was at home when I came so the maid showed me to my room. But I wanted to see someone from the family to night and she said that you soon would come home." She had a deep, pleasant voice.

Her face was in shadows with the only light slightly behind her. She rose and had already taken a few steps towards me to shake hands before I realized that she was wearing a negligee. The light behind her made it obvious. Her body was clearly outlined and I registered that it looked real good. Curvy and with big breasts that bounced nicely. She looked vaguely familiar but I wasn't sure and couldn't give her a name.

"Hi Anders," she said again. "I see that you don't recognize me. Well, I don't blame you. It doesn't matter. Now let me take a look at you. Yes, you have really grown since last year and become real handsome, I must say."

She stood smilingly before me for a while. Her face was only a silhouette against the light. She smelled real nice from some perfume.

Suddenly she put her arms around my neck and stood close to me.

"Anders, the rumor says that you also have developed into a great lover. I want to experience that. Will you make love to me, please? Your parents won't find out. What do you say?" she talked in a low husky voice.

Before I had time to answer she kissed me on the mouth, a kiss that soon got deep and tongue-twisting. She certainly was eager. But it also was my luck. I got time to recover from the shock and think.

Here I was with a woman who obviously was familiar in the house. A good-looking woman as far as I could tell. And she wanted to fuck and seemed to be horny as hell. What should I do?

Suddenly I remembered mother's friend Inga who had introduced me and been my teacher in love-making. She had given me the advice to grab what opportunities that came in my way. That memory cleared my mind and I eagerly started to kiss her. I also embraced the lady and caressed her back.

Eventually the lady broke our kiss and laughed throatily.

"Oh, that was good kissing. I take it as a Yes. A Yes as in 'Yes I will make love to you,'" she giggled. "Let's get started," she added throatily.

She quickly turned around and took a few steps towards the armchair. She fiddled with her negligee and suddenly it dropped to the floor. She stood silhouetted against the light showing me her broad hips and round ass. She wiggled her hips and suddenly put out the light. Only a very faint light filtered in through the slits around the blinds.

She turned around and came back to me.

"Don't just stand there. Get undressed and come to me, Anders." She whispered hoarsely and tugged at my clothes. Then she left me and went to the big bed, threw the bedcovers away and climbed in. She lay back flat with her legs together one arm covering her breasts, the hand on the other over her pussy. I heard an expectant giggle.

I quickly got out of my clothes and stood beside the bed. She reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Oh yes, you certainly has developed since last summer. So nice and thick. Show me if you know how to use it," she exclaimed. "There are supplies on the table when you are ready to enter me. Come, do me, come."

I leaned over and kissed her and she hungrily kissed me back sucking my tongue into her mouth. Her lipstick tasted a little sweet.

While we were still kissing I started to caress and explore her body. That she had big breasts I already knew. They very round and firm and hadn't fallen to the sides although she lay on her back. I caressed them and she responded immediately with a moan in my mouth.

I explored more of her body. She had a nice belly only slightly rounded. Then my fingers got entangled in silky pussy hair. I stroked over it and found that her bush was large and thick.

I went further down and found a moist pussy slit surrounded by very nice thighs.

I started all over again kissing and caressing her from her neck down. When I came to her breasts her nipples were taut and she shuddered when I pushed her breast together and kissed and bit her nipples. I remembered other women who had such sensitive breasts. I stayed on and caressed and kissed her breasts. Soon she wriggled her hips and bounced up and down and moaned. I increased my efforts on her breasts until she came, her whole body trembling. She cried out loud and sank back on the bed.

I let her rest only shortly before I explored her body further south with my mouth and tongue. I licked her belly button and tugged gently at her pubic hair stretching and rocking her flesh. I started to lick at the top of her slit and she immediately spread her thighs. She was hot and her clit was erect. I licked all the way through her slit to her puckered hole and back. I worked on her clit and now and then licked her pussy entrance as far in as my tongue reached. She was moaning all the time and when I touched her clit she cried out. She wriggled her hips and bounced up and down again.

I moved and knelt on the bed beside her. I licked her pussy and clit and she caressed my cock and balls from behind until suddenly when she took my balls in a firm grip. She squeezed them but so far only gently.

Her moans had by now reached a high tune and were mixed with cries. Suddenly she raised her legs up in the air. She tensed and squeezed my balls quite painfully and then she screamed. A long, high pitch scream that felt like it lasted for hours. She shuddered; her legs got limp and fell down on the bed. Her grip on my balls eased.

She lay motionless for a while, her body totally limp. I rested my head in her pubic bush until she moved slightly under me. She very gentle caressed my cock and balls.

"I am sorry about that," she murmured. "But it was so good that I couldn't control myself. I didn't hurt you, did I?" She stroked my cock again and laughed throatily when her action made it twitch and get harder.

"Yes, what I have heard is right. You are good with your hands and mouth," she giggled. "Now I want to know what your cock feels like inside my pussy. You'll find what you need on the table. Please come to me," she added whispering.

I reached out and found a package of rubbers on the bedside table and fumbled to get one on my by now fully erect cock. She had kept on caressing it.

I returned to the bed and kissed her mouth. She eagerly responded but at the same time pulled me over her. I caressed and kissed her body until she opened her legs and pushed me down.

"Come. Come into me now. I want your cock inside my pussy. Don't wait. Come," she yelled.

I did as she wanted. I aimed my cock at her pussy entrance and was lucky to find it at the first attempt. When I pushed forward I slid in and could push my cock all the way in. She cried out when I bottomed out in her. She was pleasantly narrow and I rested for a short while laying on top of her.

She got impatient though and began to shift her hips about to get me going. I started to fuck her with my long slow strokes. She moaned right from the beginning. I increased my tempo and made my thrusts harder with a twitch just before I bottomed. She cried out every time I thrust inwards and moaned on the outbound stroke. She was a very noisy woman indeed.

Suddenly she was ready again. She pulled me deep inside her with her legs around my waist. I pushed my hands under her and pulled her ass towards me to increase the pressure and get deeper into her. She screamed high when she came but she didn't stop. Her pussy rippled along my cock and she moved her hips in small circles. I felt the final swelling of my cock, the swelling that comes just before I start to spurt. She must have felt it too because she increased her movements and her pussy narrowed around my cock. When I started to come she screamed again, this time higher and with a final sound in the end. Her body had tensed and then started to shiver before she relaxed under me her legs falling down.

I rested on top of her for a long time, long after my cock had slipped out of her. She whispered that she wanted to, that she loved to feel my weight on her body. Her pussy had squeezed my cock to milk out the last drops of come before her body got limp. Her arms and legs were holding me in place.

Eventually she pushed me off her. She crouched beside me and took care of the rubber and licked my cock clean.

"I want you to stay the night," she whispered. "It's lonely in this big house."

She went to the adjoining bathroom. I thought about her. It was definitely something familiar with her. I had also the feeling that she was younger than those of mother's friends I had fucked earlier that summer. It was something with her skin and vigor. I tried to think back of mothers friends from last summer. Certainly there must have been a few younger women but I didn't get a match. I had to give up.

When she came back she snuggled into my arms and we fell asleep.

I woke up hours later and needed to go to the bathroom as well. The lady was asleep but when I came back she cuddled into me spoon fashion and pulled my arm around her cupping her breast. She sighed of content and we drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again. In her sleep the lady wriggled her ass against my swollen cock. She lifted her upper leg and pulled my cock in between her thighs. She shifted position slightly to have my cock lay snugly along her pussy slit from behind. She squeezed her thighs together and sighed deeply still at least half asleep.

I lay behind her and felt her thigh muscles slowly flex and relax around my cock. That made me swell even more and get hard. The lady moaned in her sleep and moved her ass slightly back and forth causing my cock head to scrape over her clit. After a few times of that the lady moaned higher and increased her movements. She tensed and pressed the cock head upwards with her hand to get more pressure on the clit when she moved back and forth. Her pussy slit got moist and I felt her protruding clit clearly.

By now she had woken up and her moans got interleaved with small cries. She moved her hips and ass fast until she suddenly cried out loud and pressed my cock hard into her slit.

She kept me there for a while then relaxed and turned and kissed me. I felt that she reached out and then she knelt at my side and sucked my cock. But only shortly until I was fully erect. She skillfully put on a rubber, mounted me and impaled herself on my cock in a fleeting movement. She had no problem to take me in to the hilt and then sat down and wriggled her hips. She leaned down and kissed me again before she started to ride my cock.

I found her bouncing breasts and fondled them. I also held her hips and caressed her clit in between. She moaned and cried out and it didn't take long until she sat down hard and screamed squeezing my cock.

She collapsed forward and lay on top of me still with my hard cock buried in her pussy. After a while I felt her muscles tighten around me and she moved her hips in small circles. She rode me to a lovely orgasm laying on top of me and using her pussy muscles and small movements of her ass and hips. When I swelled to come she felt it and cried out of pleasure and content.

Exhausted I fell asleep as soon as she rolled off me.

I woke up from a knock on the door.

"Your morning tea, madam," I heard. And then "Come in." The lady had answered.

I got scared. I was going to be caught red-handed by Lena or Karin. I crept deep down in bed and pulled the sheets up over my head in a vain attempt to hide. I heard the lady giggle at my side, saying: "Don't worry, it's only a servant."

I heard a starched apron rustle when someone came into the room and how she put the tray down on the table.

"Do you want me to pull up the shades? It's such a lovely morning," I heard Karin say.

"Yes, please," my lady answered and I wondered why she wasn't concerned at all to be caught with me in her bed. I heard a shade roll up and I could see the light through the sheets.

Suddenly Karin broke into a big laughter and the lady joined in. The bedclothes hiding me were pulled away and I saw Karin laughing at me. I turned and saw to my astonishment that Lena was beside me in bed.

"Uh, uh, Lena . . , what . . , where is . .? I stammered not knowing what to say or do.

"Are you asking where your lady friend is, the one you have fucked all night?" Lena asked giggling. "Well, she must have disappeared. Are you sorry that you have me here in bed with you instead?"

She let me sweat for a moment.

"Well, the truth is that I wanted to feel like a lady for once and sleep in the main guestroom. A fantasy of mine. And I also wanted to know how you treat the ladies, the friends of your mother's. I must say that you treat them well. I feel a bit sore to tell the truth." She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Now let's have the tea. I think Karin brought you a cup too. No need to hide, was it?" She giggled. "And yes, I hope you don't mind that I brought the rubbers from your room. I couldn't rely on that you should bring them yourself. And we really needed them, didn't we?" She laughed heartily.

It was part of why I was so tricked I thought. Lena had never before brought rubbers. But mother's friends had always had a good supply handy.

I looked up and saw Karin watch us in her big starched apron. She turned to go and pull the other shade. Her backside came into view. She was naked under her apron and the straps around her waist highlighted her round ass cheeks. She wriggled her ass when she pulled the shade.

"Well, well, that looks very nice, doesn't it?" Lena said behind me. "Don't you want to grab it when you see it? Well, don't be shy. Ask her if she wants to be taken from behind. I think that's what she tries to tell you in her subtle way. Am I right, Karin?"

"Oh, well, yes you are right I guess. Although I hadn't planned it so precisely. But yes, I want to have some fun too and have Anders on my back sounds like fun if he can manage." Karin smiled broadly when she answered. She took off her apron and approached the bed. Her tremendous auburn bush came into my view.

Lena jumped up and let Karin take her place. She started to kiss me and caress my body and I suddenly remembered that I probably still had the old rubber on. Lena had thought of that and came with a wash rug. She took care of the rubber and washed my cock.

"So there he is. Nice and clean," Lena giggled.

Karin started to suck on my cock. I must admit that I felt a little spent but I really wanted to please Karin. She worked hard on my cock and I fancied about how good her narrow pussy would feel taken from behind. I caressed her ass cheeks and got between them and found her pussy. She was already hot. Slowly my cock swelled and got hard.

"Well done," Lena giggled gave Karin a rubber to put on me.

"Now Karin, kneel and put your head on the pillow. And Anders, get behind Karin. You know what to do," Lena instructed us.

Karin was in front of me with her ass up in the air. I made her move her knees further apart and looked at the pink smile that appeared between her ass cheeks. Her great bush grew at both sides and covered her pussy slit and all the way over and above her ass hole. Carefully I pushed the long pussy hair to the sides before I placed my cock between her outer lips. With a few short jabs I got inside her pussy. She rocked forward when I hit her pussy bottom but pushed back immediately. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her.

Last time Karin had been very silent but now she moaned of pleasure and talked already from the beginning. It made it easy to know what she liked. She grunted when I pushed my cock deep and hard into her and moaned when I pushed easier. Her pussy was lovely to fuck; narrow but well lubricated. I slid easily back and forth but she kept a steady pressure around my cock.

It didn't take long until her moans and grunts were followed by small cries. She met my thrusts by pushing back. I reached under her and fondled her breasts. She liked that and she liked even more when I stroked over her clit. She moved her ass back and forth rapidly making her own rhythm on my cock. She moaned and cried out constantly but when she came she got quiet and collapsed forward on the bed. It went so quick that I slid out of her.

"No, no, don't go away. I want that fat cock in me. Come back, please," she whimpered and pushed her ass up against me.

I tried to reenter her but got entangled in her rich pussy hair and had to sort it out before I could push myself inside. Meanwhile Lena had put a few cushions under Karin's hips to keep her ass up in the air. She lay comfortable with her legs spread. I started to fuck her again. I had calmed down during the pause and it was like starting it all over again. My horniness was also slightly subdued after the intensive fucking during the last days although Karin's magnificent auburn bush turned me on. And her narrow pussy was very pleasant.

I fucked her with long steady strokes and caressed what I could get at of her body. She might have calmed down but was soon going again. She pushed her ass up to meet my thrusts and grunted or moaned each time. I found her breasts and grabbed them to get more force on my inbound thrusts and pinched her nipples when I eased out. It made her build up rapidly towards another orgasm. She screamed when it hit her and she pushed her ass hard against me wanting my cock deep inside her.

We rested in that position for a while. I hadn't come which she discovered when she moved her ass under me. I felt her muscles tighten around me.

"Hey, what's this? You are still hard. Don't you like fucking me? What shall I do to make you come? Lena, help me, what shall I do?" Karin asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh, don't worry. Anders is enjoying himself immensely. He needs time though. Just let him fuck you and enjoy yourself. You haven't had enough already, have you?"

"Oh no. I love it and want more. Come on then, Anders," Karin said and bucked a few times to get me started.

"Yes, I'll be glad to be of service," I said laughing and banged real hard into her. "But let's change position. Come, get out of the bed."

I made her stand. I caressed her and entangled my fingers in her bush. I led her to the end of the bed and lean over the bed stead with her feet wide apart. I stepped back and admired her ass and her rich hair that spread out between her upper thighs although a bit matted. I combed a way into her pussy and entered her again.

"Yes, yes, I like that. Yes, you come so deep inside me. It feels so good," she exclaimed and started to moan as soon as I moved inside her. I banged her, fondled her breasts and caressed her clit and made her come again in a shuddering orgasm.

We stood motionless my cock buried deep inside Karin. Lena came from behind me smiling deviously. She pointed at Karin's puckered hole and put a finger over her lips.

Lena motioned at me to withdraw. She ripped the rubber off my cock and grabbed my cock. She rubbed it through Karin's wet pussy slit a few times and then put it her pussy entrance and slapped my ass to get me push it in. I did and fucked for a short while. Lena then made me withdraw and again grabbed my cock and placed it at Karin's ass hole. I pushed forward in the same instant. It happened so fast that Karin didn't have time to react and my cock head was past the sphincter muscle before it had time to flex itself.

"What are you doing? That's not right. You shouldn't be in there. Get out," Karin yelled and tried to move forward. But I had her hips in a good grip and didn't slip out. I just stayed where I was but didn't push on either. We just stood like that.

"Well, you asked what you should do to get him going, didn't you. Well, try it this way. I think you will both like it," Lena giggled at our side. "There will be a new experience for you as well. To actually feel a man's cock spurt inside you. Relax and enjoy. It's fun."

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers