Country Store Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Tracy and she shrugged.

"You mean other than making wild lesbian love all night?" I said.

I could feel the air stop around the table when I said that. I looked at all the guys and they were just sitting there with their mouths open, staring at us. I broke into a laugh.

"What is it about that that gets you guys all fired up?" I asked.

"I don't know about the other guys but I just find it incredibly hot to see two girls going at it," Ken said.

I looked over at him.

"And when have you seen two girls going at it?" I said, teasing him.

He sort of looked down.

"In fact, have any of you guys actually seen that or have you just watched it in your pornos?" I asked.

The guys looked at each other and they all sort of just sat there. My mischievous streak took over completely and I leaned over to Tracy. She looked at me with a questioning look on her face. I put my left hand behind her head and pulled her to me. Our lips met and she caught on right away. We kissed deep and hard, our tongues winding around each other. I moved my right hand over and grabbed her breast. I kneaded it through her dress and then pinched the nipple to get it hard. I ran my hand up and slid it into the top of her dress. I grabbed her bare breast and squeezed it softly. I pulled my hand out slowly as I pulled away from her and looked back at the guys.

"I don't know; I don't think we had any other plans," I said.

All of the guys looked like they had gotten hit in the head. They just sat there like idiots. I couldn't hold back a laugh.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked Joey.

He shook his head side to side and sort of mumbled.

"Um, ugh, well....." he stammered.

I laughed at him again and I heard Tracy chuckle.

"That sounds like fun, doesn't it Tracy?" I said.

"Oh lots of fun," she said with a giggle.

"Ok, that was fucking hot!! I think my plans are to just watch that all night," Joey said.

I laughed again as all the other guys just nodded.

"You guys are so lame. That is why we are the superior sex. All we have to do is kiss another girl and you guys turn into blubbering idiots," I said.

"Yep, little lady, Mr. blubbering idiot, at your service," Joey said.

"Really, what did you guys have planned for tonight?" I said.

"We usually go hangout at the pool hall on Sunday night. You guys have any early classes tomorrow?" Joey said.

"I have one at 9 o'clock. Tracy, don't you have an 8 a.m. tomorrow?" I asked.

Tracy nodded her head reluctantly.

"That's ok; we'll get you home early. You guys want to come?" Joey said.

I looked at Tracy and saw a yes on her face.

"Sure, we'll hang out a while," I answered.

"Cool, I have to stop back by the house and get some more money. You guys ready to go?" Joey said and jumped off his stool.

I felt Ken's finger leave my wet pussy and slide back up my leg. I slid off the stool and stood up. I moved behind Tracy and put my hands on her legs. I pulled her dress up again and she tried to slap my hands but I was able to get it up to her waist. I lifted her up and off the stool. She struggled to get her dress down but not before I turned her towards the two young guys so they could get a good look at her little pink panties. She scrambled out of my grip and straightened her dress. The two young guys had that zombie look in their eyes.

"Sorry, baby, I was trying to help you off," I said with a little smirk.

Tracy mouthed the word "slut" and started to walk towards the door. I caught up and grabbed her hand. I leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

"Whore." I said.

I felt her smile and she squeezed my hand. We left the restaurant, followed by our four little boys. I knew they were watching us walk and just hoping that they were going to be able to get between our legs tonight. I knew someone would get between mine tonight and I felt pretty sure Tracy would end up on her back tonight too. We skipped across campus towards the frat house.

12