Couple in Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," said my husband as I left him there. I knew by his tone of voice he had no idea who he had just fucked. I left the club and got into my car. I drove home to think about what do to about what Mr. Hamilton said. I fell into a deep sleep, and when I woke up my husband wasn't next to me. I began to be upset, because I thought he must have gone to the club early. I decided to go get breakfast, than I would call my lawyer. I got dressed, than I went into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen I was horrified at what I saw. My husband was lying on the floor in a pool of blood. On the kitchen table was my gun. I called Mr. Hamilton to ask if he knew anything about it. All he said was that I shouldn't have gone against his club, and that I could have been very happy. I knew that the evidence pointed at me. I got in my car and stayed at my sister's house until you boys tracked me down. You see? I couldn't let myself get arrested until I could clear my name, apparently I fucked up and you guys caught me anyway."

"Mrs. Marshall, if your story is true, then where is this mysterious sex club?"

"I'll show you."

There were no charges on Mrs. Marshall. Her story checked out. Mr. Hamilton, and the men who work for him all went to jail for the murder of Mr. Marshall.

"Thank you for believing me. You police men are so sexy. How can I ever repay you?"

"Well, we can think of one way." Said one of the officers. The two police officers went over and started playing with Mrs. Marshall's tits. She took off her shirt. She then stood up and removed her panties. She still had on a tight black shirt, which was only an inch away from revealing her pussy. She began to suck the cock of one of the police officers. She stroked the base of his cock, while licking the head. As she bobbed her head he put her hands there to guide her. The other police officer came up from behind her. He stuck his dick into her moist pussy. He pounded her pussy in and out, putting it in all the way each time, allowing his balls to slap against her. She started sucking faster and faster, until the cop busted in her mouth. She swallowed all of his sperm. The dick still in her mouth muffled her moans, but the muffled moans were intensifying as she reached orgasm. The cop fucking her busted only seconds later, but pulled out his cock and released onto her asshole. She stuck her fingers back there and using the cops cum as lube she opened up and lubed up her asshole.

The cop who just fucked Mrs. Marshall stepped over to where her mouth was. She started sucking him off, which got his cock to jump back to erection. The cop who nutted in her mouth went over to her ass and started to finger her asshole. He also stuck two fingers in her pussy. Leaving the fingers pumping in her pussy he stuck his dick into her lubed up asshole and started to ram it. She cried out in pleasure and pain. He continued to fuck her tight asshole until he came in it. When he pulled his dick out a little semen dripped out. With her asshole being stretched out and her pussy being fingered she started to suck harder. When she saw that the cop she was sucking was about to come she put his dick up to her cheek and let him bust on her face. After putting her shirt back on she thanked the cops for the good fucking and headed on her way. She didn't even bother to wipe the sperm off her face, and one of the cops noticed there was some jizz dripping down her leg.

12