All Comments on 'Couple's Playtime'

by ostinatobravado

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YUCK????

For fuck sake. Who could possibly say yuck to such a lustful experience. Give it up. My husband's most wildest fantasy was to have a threesome we talked of it often. He passed away last year and I still wish I would have let go and givin him his dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome Story

I was harder than Chinese algebra reading this immensely erotic story. I love how you went to the details without adding any superfluous, unnecessary details. The characters and action was so vivid it makes the reader feel like they're a participant. Don't let the nayasyer critics get you down, there always seems to be someone who rants on and on about some crap about being a wimp because you engage in sex with your partner and someone else. If they had an ounce of common sense they'd realize the genre here is exactly that, so if they don't like it, don't read these stories, or choose a genre that appeals to them. Can't wait for another posting from you. Hope it's soon!

ostinatobravadoostinatobravadoalmost 16 years agoAuthor
thanks !

Hi .. i am the author of this story and i just had to say thanks to whom ever posted the comment "yuck???" ... mention of your loss pulled some heart strings in me ... very sorry to hear that ... i do appreciated your kind message. Sincerely.

I appreciate all comments, good and bad ... it is not for everyone .. it is very cliche but to each his own, i always say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved it!

The negative reviewer is a complete prude. It is my fantasy also and I have participated with couples before. It is the most amazing erotic experience for the men and the woman. As a guy you just have to have the balls to know your masculinity is not threatened and let your inhibitions go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I am fortunate enough to have experienced this with my wife a few times. I am hoping to see her perform again very soon. It is always mind blowing to see her experience so much pleasure and then to enter her while she still has another man's load inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
B+

It was pretty good and held my interest before I came; But after I came it got kind of boring and I didn't bother reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great, ... but

The reason why I could not give it 100 is the fact that the wife messed up everything by pulling the cock out and taking it in her mouth. A fuck is only complete when the guy shoots his load into her PUSSY! Please don't mess up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My wife - the whore

More of these stories. I've been married for a number of years to a great and beautiful woman who has thru the years become a cock whore for any meat she can get. She loves to come home covered with cum from the cocks she's fucked. Once she's there my job starts - i suck the cum from her pussy and the rest of her body while she recaps her night out with the boys. It's not unusual for her to have fucked 10 or more in a night and have cum not only in her pussy and ass but hair, face, tits, and other places. Being bi I have no problems eating the cum and wanting more. As my additional reward she'll sometimes bring home a cock for me to suck and get fucked by while she fingers herself. About once each week I explain to her that I must go to the ABS and blow lots of cocks and get my ass fucked 4 or 5 times. She knows I'm basically a faggot and that one of my regular cocks to take is her father's. I started with him prior to our marriage and haven't stopped yet. He gets off with me telling him what a couple of whores his daughter and I am. I keep trying to get him to join the two of us in a fuck session with him fucking both of us and both of us blowing him. I think he wants to but still has some thoughts he has to overcome. One of these days he'll come around.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oldie

Oldie, but definitely not a good. Just same old run of the mill wife sharing fantasy. Not even erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous