Coveting Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie's lips sealed his cock inside her mouth as the door bell rang for the first time.

She was sucking and swallowing as fast as his load rocketed out of his cock's nozzle. Moaning loudly, Vince pulled away from her mouth to send the last rope of cum onto her chin and lower lip.

The doorbell rang a second time. They both heard it this time and Vince saved the day by grabbing a robe and throwing it on; let Margie quickly inspect him, and when she slapped his arm, he ran to the door while Margie closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Sorry, I was in the shower," he said, in apology for his tardiness in answering the door. Doris, a middle-aged widow, thought nothing of it, and failed to notice that for someone just out of the shower, his hair was awfully dry. Tabby skipped upstairs to her room, just as Margie had predicted she would.

Less than a minute later he rejoined his wife in the bathroom and found her licking his sperm off her fingers.

"Thanks," she said smiling widely. "Where are we going to go for round two?"