Coveting Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, I was approached by a woman whose name I won't share, at least for the time being. She confided to me that she and her husband met with two or three other couples on a monthly basis. Um, they generally arrange who goes with whom in advance, the woman remains at home while the husband goes to the appointed woman's place. Um, the normal time frame is from 7 to midnight, but times can fluctuate."

"Did you tell her about us?" Margie asked, visibly shaken by this news.

"Yes and no. I told her we'd experimented with another couple, but no names were exchanged."

"But you know who they are, don't you?" Margie said, glaring for some reason at her husband.

"Yes, I do. If you two are interested in joining, I'll see if I can get permission to tell you, otherwise, I'm sorry."

"More to the point," Vince said, "have you agreed to meet with them? I mean, are you two going to swap with them?'

"That's not been decided," Danny said, jumping into the discussion. "We wanted you guys on board first. It's not that we feel we need your approval, but that we think it only polite to tell you and see if you might be interested." He pondered his words for a moment and added, "Or hear any argument you may have against our joining their club."

Tessa saw Margie perk up at Danny's last words. For the first time that evening she thought that Margie might join the club with them. She already knew Vince was sold. He was a pussyhound, after all and would jump at any opportunity to get laid by some strange pussy.

Tessa took the floor again. "I should add that under the current setup, we're not exactly thrilled with all the participants."

"What's that mean?" Vince asked.

"Just what I said," Tessa told him in a no nonsense manner that precluded any further questions on that subject.

"I have a question, Tessa," Margie said.

"Yes, Margie?"

"This participant you're not thrilled with..."

"I told you..."

"Please, let me finish. What I'm asking is should you decline any activity with one or more participants, does that rule you out of the club?"

Tessa shrugged and said, "I don't know. I have expressed my feelings about one couple, but I have yet to get an answer."

Margie laughed. "That sounds like the Tessa I know and love."

The discussion petered out after that and both couples put on bathing suits and jumped in the pool.

While there was some groping and Margie kissed Tessa long and hard, nothing else of a sexual nature went on for the duration of the night.

However, the couples agreed to meet the following Friday night for a second session of swapping.

*****

An hour or so after Vince and Margie had gone home, Danny broached the subject.

"I think they'll join if Milford Lambert is not included among the men."

"Isn't he the originator of the group?"

"Yes, he is. But they know he's a detriment to bringing others on board. And Cynthia swears the other women, including his wife, want no part of him. His idea of sex is both sordid and dangerous."

"How so?"

"He likes to stick things up his partner's pussy and ass. Not the same object. He also likes larger than usual objects."

"Is he into fisting?"

"Maybe, but I get the impression he uses something bigger than his fist."

"A Fatty Arbuckle type, eh?" "Who's Fatty Arbuckle?" Tessa asked curiously. Danny told her, and she was nodding as he went through the entire Arbuckle history. Then, looking him straight in the eye, she said, "In this case, Lambert is guilty. No one I know of is blackmailing him."

"So why do they tolerate him?"

"For his wife, Carol's sake."

"Oh... she's that popular?"

"She's... a good friend to all the women involved. In many respects they feel sorry for her. They all loathe him, but they come as a pair. No one seems to know how to shed Lambert at the get-togethers."

"Afraid of being blunt?"

"No, afraid of what he might do to poor Carol."

"Has that son-of-a-bitch beaten her?"

"Not that I, or the other women know of. But the threat's always there. He's known to be extremely rough with whoever his partner's are."

"And the other husbands tolerate this?"

"I assume so," Tessa admitted, knowing it was true. She had wondered herself as to how they let him get away with the brutality against women, but something told her it was accepted as part of the group's overall acceptance of swapping.

Could it be that the women wanted to be treated that way? Tessa asked herself. I guess the only way I'll find out is to go off with him myself. But would Danny let that happen? No way. He'd be all over Lambert first. She decided to keep those thoughts to herself and changed the subject.

"Danny, just imagine having to choose between four or five different women. All of whom are attractive and possess lustful appetites."

"I can dig it," he said and laughed. "Like having a harem, I'd say."

"A harem. I hadn't looked at it quite that way," Tessa said.

"I know you see one well hung stud after another, dipping their magical wands into that luscious snatch of yours."

"How poetical of you," she laughed. "In fact, I do envision something of the sort, but magical... not likely."

Tessa & Margie

The following night, Margie called Tessa, contrite and forthcoming. "You really feel comfortable hooking up with them?"

"For the most part, yeah. But there is a hitch, um, I think I mentioned it."

"Yeah, one of the guys is a scumbag."

"Something like that. What I'm looking to see is if they'll drop him, or if we can join without his inclusion in our ... sessions."

"You must have guessed that Vince is all over this thing."

"He's a horny goat, isn't he?" Tessa laughed.

"He is. He makes me ride the Sybian and then jumps my bones."

"You mind it?"

"Are you kidding? The Syb gets me hotter than a two-dollar pistol and along comes Vince with his schlong just dripping to get into me. You know he's not a wham-bam-thank-you ma'am type."

He does last a while," Tessa conceded.

"Doesn't he though? If we join up, the ladies will be thrilled."

"From what I've heard the ladies are already thrilled by two of the male members."

"Would that be size, or other?"

"Both, I think."

"C'mon over, the Sybian's waiting for you."

"Hmmm, give me twenty minutes."

*****

The two couples were excitedly approaching the home of that night's gathering. It was considered an auspicious event by everyone involved, for the hosts had never brought two couples in at the same time.

"Tell me more about this group," Margie said.

"Are we meeting them all tonight?" Vince asked before Tessa or Danny could answer.

Danny took it upon himself to answer both questions. "I'm led to believe everyone will be present. As to who that is... well, you may know one or two, but probably don't know everyone. I know we don't. But the names are..."

"You're not supposed to give the names out until we get there, honey," Tessa said, preventing her husband from going any further.

"Oh, c'mon!" Vince groused. "We're almost there. We walk in the door and there they are. So why not give us a little advance on just who it is we'll be fu... meeting?"

"Go on, honey, give them a couple names," Tessa said, having changed her mind about revealing the players.

"I think you know Carol Lambert," he said and paused for any reaction about her husband Milford, getting none she then went on. "And the Armstrong's, Ben and Cynthia."

"Whoa!" Vince said happily, "Carol's the one with tits out to here, isn't she?" His arms were reaching for the front seat exaggerating her breast size.

Knocking his arms down and chastising him at the same time, Margie said, "Vince! Stop it. Behave yourself!"

Danny smoothed things over; telling them that Cynthia was a stunner, and he'd also heard good things about the other women although he had yet to meet them.

"And no," Tessa said before anyone could ask, "I haven't meet them either.

"Baby," Margie cooed, "please don't drool over the other women, it's not polite."

"It isn't sanitary either," Danny said getting a laugh from the others.

"All right, all right," Vince laughed, I'll try to control the heavy breathing; will that make you all happy?"

"Just remember," Danny said, "we're all being judged by the others. We have yet to be accepted."

"Oh, and what happens if they reject us, or one of us?" Margie asked with concern.

"I don't know," Tessa said. "I honestly don't know. I mean, we'll have met them, and..."

"We'll have met them," Danny said, "but they won't have done anything wrong in our presence. So where's the problem? Anything we say about them would be pure speculation."

Vince had to adjust his equipment and did so. Both women watched him without being obvious; but it was evident to the two of them that they were as eager to meet the others as Vince was.

To be continued...

12