Crash Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband drives, I ride in the passenger seat. I love to prop my legs up on the dash and play with my clit and pussy. This drives my husband wild. Sometime he reaches over to me and helps. Sometimes I lean over into his lap and give him a blowjob while he drives. It is all very erotic. He loves it and I love giving him pleasure as he drives. I wonder if he knows what I am thinking. He probably does, as he knows me well. He may think that I envision his thick hard cock getting severed nearly in two as it gets caught between his pubic bone and the steering wheel. The wheel crumples upward and his bulging balls get crushed against the column. His nut sack rips in two and his balls get punished. My thinly protected pussy getting jammed upon the upright gearshift. We both cum explosively upon impact. After the dust settles and the car comes to rest, we nurse our wounded, yet very satisfied genitalia with our loving mouths.

Like I said before, I never want this to happen in real life. I do not it to happen to me, not to my husband, and not to anyone else. I am not going to go around crashing into people or things. I am not going to sabotage vehicles so that they will crash. This is merely a fantasy of mine. Sure it's a rare one, or perhaps even a deviant one. But I don't know because I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist, sexual therapist or any kind of a doctor. I do not hurt anyone with my fantasies. I know some fetishes or fantasies that are more odd or sick, but I am not here to judge. They are just not for me. I would be interested in receiving feedback on this story or article. I would like to know if there are others with the same kind crash fantasies or fetishes. If so, please let me know. If there is an interest in this subject, then I will write and submit some of my erotic crash stories. It's a free country. Freedom of speech and expression are very important to me. If you are going to send feedback just to trash me or tell me I am sick, that is fine, but you will not be telling me something that I had not heard before. So, you may not want to waste your time. But if you legitimate feedback, positive or negative, I would like to know. Thanks.

12