Crazy For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me, I don't have to repeat myself." She said not even flinching at him stalking towards her.

He just stared in her eyes and all he saw was that joking light she always had in them which made him soften.

"Good now that you lost the anger I want to talk to you in your room, cool?"

"Yea come on." Aiden said unsure of what was going to happen, he was willing to beg her to change her mind and pick him over Butch.

Skylar sat him on the bed and told him "Don't move, and yes that means do not get up no matter what I say or do. If you do move then I'm leaving. When I say you can, then you can move. Oh and no interrupting me."

He was confused about her cryptic orders but he reluctantly nodded his head as she took 3 big steps away from him.

In a sexy voice she started saying "You know Aiden, I couldn't get you out of my mind from the first time I met you." She started unbuttoning her plaid shirt from the bottom making his cock jump."Last night I had a dream of us fucking and I realized that I want you in my life more than just a friend. I told Butch outside that I wanted to be with you and wanted to know how you felt about me and you know what he said?"

Aiden could not believe what was happening but he should have figured because Skylar wasn't your run-of-the-mill girl. She was always spontaneous and could surprise the Lord himself. He forgot she asked him a question but he lost his voice so all he did was stare at her.

She gave him a sexy laugh and dropped her shirt to the floor moving to her jean shorts slowly undoing her belt saying "He told me you were crazy for me. But if you are so crazy over me why couldn't you just tell me that and maybe this would happen a little bit sooner. It turned me on when he told me that you have fantasies about me."

Her shorts and shirt was off now and all she had on was a mint green bra that her breasts sat perfectly on top of and the matching lace thong to go with it. His mouth and hands were aching to be on her. What she was saying was blocked out by all of his blood rushing to his cock and the thunder of his heart in his head. He tried to listen but he couldn't until she walked up to him and crawled behind him to place her hands on his shoulders while she nibbled on his ear knowing that drove him insane. He so bad wanted to reach behind him but he didn't want her to stop.

She is a fucking tease! And about to make him explode in his pants.

"- want me?" He caught the end of her sentence.

"Hmm?" he asked in a stupor.

"Do you want me Aiden? Because I want you so bad." She said going around him to straddle his lap with her hot moist core hovering over his anxious cock. She lightly guided him all the way down to the bed so she was on top staring down on him with her breasts threatening to pop out of her bra."Grab my ass".

His hands flew to her ass. He would never tire of the feel of her soft plump generous ass. It was like his hands were made to be here. He smacked her ass making her squeal. She rubbed her hot sex on his clothed dick making him grit his teeth with lust. Reading his sexual frustration she pulled his pants off. Then she kissed her way up his stomach to take his shirt off.

"Aww no fair." He moaned pointing out that he was the only one naked.

"Unwrap me baby." She said with the smirk. Damn this siren of a girl drove him crazy as hell! He reached and undid her bra to let it drop. She pulled it off looking down at him until he saw the light hit something on her. Fuck. She had her nipples pierced, both with a gold hoop dangling beckoning his tongue." Shit girl." he groaned as he took one hoop in his mouth curling his tongue all around it sucking her nipple with a toe curling suction. He moved to the next one not getting enough of her surprises. He knows there will never be a dull moment with this goddess of a woman. He felt her breath quicken and he wasn't going to let her get off that easily...literally. He flipped her over and ripped her panties off. He would buy her a new pair to rip off. As soon as he did that he knew he was a goner because her arousal did a total assualt on his nostrils and made his head feel heavy with lust. The clit hoop she had on made him even more hornier. He licked sucked and tugged on that ring. He took her clit in his mouth rubbing it between his tongue and his palate making her grind in his mouth with pleasure. After a few quick licks she was grabbing his head and grinding harder on his mouth to her climax. He laughed sending vibrations through her pushing her over the edge with an unintelligable mumble of words.

In a dreamy voice Skylar said "Damn boy you know how to make a girl scream."

"You haven't seen nothing yet. I'm about to turn you inside out." He said climbing on top of her. He grabbed his cock and rubbed in on her clit making her squirm and moan. She bit her bottom lip and he traced her lips with his finger liking how their skin was so different. Her beautiful exotic skin against his pale skin lit fire to him. He eased his cock in her tight cunt. He felt her heat engulf him and his shoulders sagged with how good she felt. "Shit you feel so fuckin' good" he said bracing himself on his arms so he wouldn't come to fast. Biting his lip he reached to the hilt pulling out then pushing back in giving her time to adjust. He picked up the speed and grabbed her by her perfect slim waist pounding into her with his sac slapping her ass with a light clap. He got caught up in the tightening of his balls and the tingle going up his spine that he hammered into her with all his power lifting her off the bed. She was chanting is name and a variety of shits and fucks. She even called him 'A mother fucker' which made him smile. He knew she liked it because she was holding onto his ass leading him further into her snatch.

This orgasm was nothing like he had before, this orgasm drained him of all energy. It started at his toes climbing up his legs to his spine giving his head slight vertigo. He started shaking. Shaking! His body was literally vibrating from the heat rushing over his body as he pumped inside of her like a madman on a mission. His mission was to unload all of his seed deep inside of her which he did when he looked at her face. Her face held love and passion. She was gasping for breath but he could clearly see her feelings for him at that moment and he was overjoyed that he felt the same. He shot stream after stream inside of her, never thinking it was going to stop until it finally ended. He fell weak on top of her, he was going to move until she wrapped her legs around his waist so he would stay there buried inside of her. This is where he belonged. Right here in between Skylars soft smooth juicy thighs hugging her to him with all his life.

When his strength came back he looked down to say he loved her but she already drifted off to sleep. He smiled and tucked them in bed. He will tell her during their next session which will be slower and sensuos pouring all his love and passion into her body.