Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to Megan and cupped my hands over her tits through her bikini. I felt around until I could grab her hardening nipples. I squeezed the tight buds until she moaned into our kiss. Megan's tongue teased into my mouth as I played with her nipples. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked again. This time I was just in time to see Chris, from under a towel covering him, pull the front of his suit down to expose his stiff dick. Again, I felt bad watching as he aligned himself with Jen. I forced myself to turn back, but not before I noticed Jen looking at me and smiling.

Megan became impatient with my lack of attention and pulled me on top of her like Chris and Jen. Her hands felt my stiff cock through my suit and went behind me to pull down the back. My ass was momentarily exposed until I got the towel back over us. Megan wasn't done and with the slack in my suit now pulled the front over my raging hardon. Next, she wiggled under me and I knew she was removing her bottoms. When she was done moving, I pressed into her, seeking her moist slit.

Again, I couldn't resist and glanced over. This time the noises I heard matched the actions. Chris was fucking Jen and from the sound of it she was wet with need. They were moving slowly, but the motions they were making under the towel were obvious. The towel was even slipping off of Chris' butt as he moved. It was weird seeing them, like watching porn in which I knew the characters.

I turned back at the urging of Megan and entered her. She pulled my head down and kissed me ardently. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and her hands held me to her mouth by the back of my head. I eased into her until I hit bottom. She moaned into our kisses. I tried to reach back to hold the towel over us too, but it kept wanting to slip off. I broke our kiss trying to reach back and hold the towel on.

I heard Jen gasp and looked at them. Their towel was off, probably fallen to the other side of them. The light wasn't great on the beach, since the sun had gone down, but there was a nearly full moon. I could clearly see Chris' cock driving into Jen and then withdraw. When Chris lifted up I could see Jen's magnificent tits. They shook erotically, as each new thrust jiggled her tits on her chest.

Even though I was moving my hips, I knew I wasn't paying enough attention to Megan. I looked down to see her looking over at them too. Her eyes were glued to their fucking. I started fucking her harder, and she grunted but kept watching them. She didn't even turn when Jen looked over at us. The girls locked eyes as we fucked them. Jen smiled at Megan as I made her moan with my hard thrusts.

Suddenly, Megan smiled back at Jen. I looked over too, only to see Jen's eyes roll back and her mouth open in a gasp. She arched her pelvis up into Chris' hips and grunted aloud. I heard Chris groan and his hips stopped moving. I knew he was pumping cum into Jen's pussy. It was exciting to watch them cum and it seemed to drive Megan and me to orgasm as well.

My cock expanded and I could feel my balls ready to burst. I fucked harder into Megan and exploded like a cannon. She arched her back just like Jen and held me to her. Her pussy clamped me hard and I grunted with each pulsation of my cock. My cum flooded her pussy and I listened to Megan gasping.

As the spasms in my cock finally subsided, I glanced over at Chris and Jen. They were sitting up holding each other. The towel was back over their shoulders and another in their laps, but I could still see the bottoms of Jen's breasts peeking out from below the edge of the towel. They had big grins on their faces as they watched us. I suddenly didn't care that they were watching; after all, we'd watched them too.

I drew my cock out of Megan, clearly in the sight of the others. Megan moaned with the departure of my dick from deep inside her and the rush of cool air into her gaping opening. Her eyes were still closed and her heavy breathing starting to slow. I leaned back with my cock still mostly hard and shiny wet in the dim light.

"Oh, my god," I heard Jen gasp.

I glanced over at Jen, but her eyes were clearly on my cock. Chris was smiling big time, but when I looked back at Jen, she was still eyeing my dick. I swore I saw her tongue flash across her lips before I turned back to Megan. She must have been a little self conscious, because she pulled her towel over her waist. I pulled my suit back up. Once we were repositioned, we hugged our respective partners in silence, watching the rolling waves.

A nod to Chris and soon we were all dressed and walking back towards the house. We chatted innocently, but we all knew we'd potentially crossed a line of sex together. Everyone was tired, and after a quick nightcap we retired for the night. As we all climbed the steps, I caught Jen's eye. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. It took me a while to fall asleep as I thought about that look from the cute blonde.

The next morning Megan awoke first. She wakened me by stroking my morning wood. I had to get up to pee, but we lay like that, with her playing softly with me using her hand.

"Mmm, I could wake like this with you forever," I claimed.

"Could you?"

"Sure thing."

"Me too," Megan said before pausing and adding, "That was hot last night on the beach."

"Definitely."

"Did you like having sex with them there?"

"Yes, I think so," I admitted. "You?"

"It was hot. They're an amazing couple."

"So are we."

"Yes, we are," Megan agreed.

"Let me pee and I'll be back."

"Ok...hurry."

I scrambled out of bed and grabbed a towel. It covered my nakedness, but did little to conceal the tenting my hard cock caused in it. I opened the creaky door and made a move towards the bathroom only to come up short. Jennifer was just emerging with a towel around her too. She was surprised at first to see me, but her eyes quickly dropped to the bulge in the towel. Her eyes stayed there momentarily until she looked up to me.

"Someone need the bathroom?" Jen mused.

"You could say that."

"Must need to go bad from the looks of things," Jen quipped.

"I do."

"Need someone to hold it for you," Jennifer offered with a big smile.

"I think I can manage," I replied.

"Pity," Jen said jokingly. She passed by me, but not before rubbing her tits across my arm as she passed me in the narrow hallway.

I was so hard I had to think about other things before my cock would release the stream. I pissed, to my great relief, but started to think of Jen again as I finished. I cleaned up and hurried back to Megan.

As I reentered the room, Megan said to me, "Run into someone in the hall?"

"Jen was just leaving the bathroom," I needlessly replied.

"I heard," said Megan. "She offered a helping hand too."

"She was just kidding."

"Obviously...come here."

Megan sucked me hard and then we fucked in the small full sized bed. My feet hung off the bed and our mating worked best with Megan riding me on top. The mattress squeaked as we fucked. I tweaked her nipples as we bounced on the bed. It wasn't long before Megan was groaning loudly and her first cum hit. Soon after, we both came in a big way together.

When we were holding each other and recovering, we could hear the same level of squeaking coming from the room next door. It was obvious that Chris and Jennifer were fucking too. I looked at Megan and we both tried to hide our laughter as we listened.

"I love you," I told Megan.

"Me too, babe," Megan replied.