Creative Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story and the mental images it had generated in her mind, wearing the bikini, the anticipation of setting her plan in motion, and the determination to carry it out had made her extremely horny. She hadn't planned on letting things go this far, but at this point she needed to fuck someone, and Steve was clearly willing to oblige her. Almost in relief, as Steve slid his cock into her, Dawn let out, "Ohh, God....Yes."

She tilted her head back and inhaled sharply as he shoved his cock into her over and over. Panting with each thrust, she reached forward to put both of her arms around Steve. Doing so meant that she had now lost all leverage she had to hold herself up against the desk and Steve simply lowered her down so that Dawn now lay back on her desk.

He had wanted her since the first time he saw her and now he was admiring his hot teacher's naked body as it lay on the desk before him. Never in a million years did he imagine that anything like this would happen. He had already had his cock in her mouth and now was between her legs. All he wanted was to fuck her like he had fantasized about a thousand times before.

Dawn now lying on her back meant that Steve could get his cock deeper into her. Her tits bounced forward and backward as he released his pent up lust. As she savored the sensation of the cock that was being thrust into her she realized that the fantasy of having sex in her office was being fulfilled - although she never thought it would be with a student. A student. Then the reality of what she had done - and was still doing flashed into her mind. She was naked on her desk letting one of her students fuck her. But not just any student. The same student who had surreptitiously watched her lay in the sun topless and then wrote about how badly he wanted her. And for some reason she wasn't satisfied to simply read about his desires.

Steve became more aggressive and Dawn could only tilt her head to one side and pant, 'Ah, Ah, Ah' with each thrust while desperately trying to hold onto anything on her desk. Nearly overwhelmed by the sensation of the cock being thrust into her, it wasn't long before she began to cum. Not wanting to attract any unwanted attention from outside the room, Dawn had to stifle her urge vocalize her pleasure.

As her orgasm subsided Steve began to slow and breathe heavier as he began to cum. She lifted her head to look at him and whispered, "Come on, baby." Dawn could feel his cock throb inside her as he came and she moaned, "Mmm, yes."

After his orgasm had subsided, Steve backed out and said, "Roll over."

Dawn lifter her head and said, "What?"

"Roll over, please."

She lay there looking at him for a moment while trying to decide whether or not to grant the request. The request - even that there was one - was surprising and made her smile. Then slowly she began to move. Steve didn't know if she was going to roll over or not, but stepped back out of the way to let her do what she was going to do. As she slowly rolled over, he heard Dawn mumble to herself, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She was now lying face down, bent over her desk.

He stepped forward, put his hands on her hips, and placed the head of his cock at her wet pussy. This caused her to spread her legs and when she did he slid back into her. As he pumped into her again he placed one hand on her back and one on her hip to hold her still. He began to fuck her hard, trying to get as much of himself inside her as he could. This position allowed him to easily hit her spot and she let out, "Oh...Yeah! Yes!" After a minute like this she began to pant "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" louder and louder as she began to cum. Unable to restrain herself as before, the waves of ecstasy forced her to call out "Ohhhhhh!". Steve continued to shove his cock into her, her ass rippling with each impact. She called out repeatedly above the waves of orgasm, "Oh...God!"

The only thing she could utter was "Ah! Ah! Ah!" intoxicated by the feeling of his dick thrusting into her. The excitement of being able to have his dick inside this hot woman made Steve cum. And Dawn, panting from multiple orgasms, was filled with his cum again.

Steve stopped, leaving his naked teacher panting on her desk. She rolled over and propped herself up with her hands. When Steve was finished dressing he picked up his things, and before heading out the door he looked at his still naked teacher and said, "I'll see you this weekend." Dawn just smiled.

12