Crossing Moon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her desires seemed to match with his now. He took another step closer to her but this time; she didn't take a step back. He held her hands, and then brought one up to his lips. His gaze still locked to hers.

He lifted her up with one smooth move, he kissed her lips as he carried her out from the shower stall and then gingerly place her on their unmade bed. He quickly went on top of her. He ran his hand down her wet hair. She touched his cheek gently. He bent his head down and kissed her thoroughly. She tugged at him, her own desires overwhelmed to what she needed to do. She shouldn't let him do this but he felt so good. She growled seductively, pushing him, rolling him on his back. She went on top of him; their naked skin touched one another. She grinded her body on his hard-on, teasing him; it was like her wolf had gained control over her senses. Her wet hair falling behind her, making her looked even more seductive.

She kissed him. His hard-on pressed against her, she positioned herself, making sure that his hard-on was aligned to her sweet centre. She sank down, feeling his shaft going into her, slowly, inch by inch.

Sensuous pleasure started to fill her as she rode him. Her breasts bounced, he had his hands on her hips, pulling her closer and closer and then, when he couldn't take it any longer. The wolf inside him howled, wanting to be in control. He flipped her and then started pounding into her from behind.

It felt erotic. Carinelle held on the bedding covers, feeling the pleasure building higher and higher inside her and then just as she was about to burst into millions of pieces, he pulled out from her.

"No...." she whimpered, looking at him but before she could even do anything. He rolled her over and then, positioned himself, aligning his hard-on on her love centre. He went inside her easily, pounding with a rhythm that only they knew how to dance. She stretched herself automatically, and he bent down and clamped his sharp teeth on her bite mark, just as he released himself inside her.

It felt warm and she felt herself burst into pleasurable climax. She moaned, nibbling on his neck as he held on to her. His hard-on still deep within her; he licked her neck as she kept on nibbling, giving him playful bites.

He was still hard inside her, even though he had that satisfying release, so he continued to slowly and teasingly pump in and out of her. Kissing her gingerly on the nape of her neck and then, he stopped, somehow knowing the hesitation inside her. He stopped, sighing, and then pulled out of her.

He sat up straight and then had his back to the headboard. "You won't bite me, won't you?" he asked.

Carinelle stared to the dark ceiling and then pulled the satin covers to her naked body. She looked up at him, knowing that he was trying to calm himself. She sat up and then found her robe by the chair. She stood up and put it on her sore naked form.

"Isn't sex just enough?" she asked him. He growled. She quickly went to the vanity table and started to brush her hair until it became smooth and shinny.

"Is that what you think I want?" He growled, standing up, "SEX?"

She quickly stood up. Her hand grasped her brush tightly, "I thought you love me..."

"No Carinelle, I THOUGHT you LOVE me!" he growled angrily, "Why the hell did you agreed to mate with me in the first place if you don't intend to be my mate forever?"

She bit her lips. "Give me time, please, that's all I ask..."

"TIME?" he demanded, "HOW MUCH LONGER?"

This time, she couldn't answer him. "Just..."

He cut her words, "If I don't know any better, I'd say that you're in love with somebody else!"

Carinelle quickly looked down to her feet, "That's stupid..." she murmured.

Samuel scoffed, "That's really it, isn't it?" He asked, "You ARE in love with someone else, well tough luck, my dear Carrie! You are stuck with me! I'm the one you mated with! You carry my bite mark! And I'm the one who took YOUR virginity away!" He started to pull a shirt and a pair of jeans from the wardrobe.

Carinelle blinked with tears, "W – where are you going?"

"You said you want time, I'm giving it to you NOW," he growled, fastening his jeans button, "I'm going out to cool myself or somebody's goanna end up real hurt and I don't mean just emotionally!"

Carinelle slid down on the floor, tears flowing down her face as she watched her mate slammed the door, leaving her alone in her sadness and misery.

Forgive me, Sammie... She thought regretfully.

***

"The doughnut was good," Aveline told her brother, licking the remaining sugar off her fingers and then she wiped her fingers clean by using a clean wet tissue.

"Avvie, can I ask you something?" Alven asked suddenly, as the two siblings sat by the lake. His car parked just a few metres from them.

Aveline tucked a loose strand of her hair back to her ear, she looked at him, "About Max again?" she asked, feeling bored.

"You know that you can't just forget about the seriousness of this matter, Avvie," Alven said to her carefully and then touched the healed mark on her neck, "I wish things can go back as before..."

She sighed, "It used to be simpler," she agreed, "But not anymore..."

"I wish I could beat Max into a bloody pulp," Alven growled, clenching his fist.

"Aww, Alven, that's so sweet of you to protect me but don't worry, I can take care of myself," Aveline smiled at him.

"But you loved him..." Alven said, "And yet..."

She cut her brother's words off, "Yes, and yet, I remained a stubborn wolf," she grinned, "I love him but it doesn't mean that I'm just going to throw myself at him. He lied to me, no matter how justified he thinks his reasons was."

"But the marking..." Alven said, pausing, "You wouldn't be able to stop yourself from completing the bond."

"Well, my stubbornness will make the mating game much more exciting, don't you think so Alven?" she asked him, "But enough about me, what about you Alven? We must focus on you, for once..."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, dear brother," Aveline said, "Why you said that Carrie was making a big mistake?"

Alven bit his lips and then he looked away, focusing on the ripples of the water on the lake, he picked up a pebble near him and then threw it to the lake, admiring the way of the new ripples forming on the surface of the water.

"Alven?" She called him, giving him a light push on his shoulder.

He looked at her, "I don't know," he said hesitantly, "I just... – Look, Avvie, this might sound weird but... I was compelled to protect her. I wanted to take her into my arms..." He sighed, pausing, "It's stupid, I know, I mean, Carrie is happily mated and in love, I should be happy for her."

Aveline sighed, "I guess all of us are just being too protective over her," she amended her thoughts.

"Yeah, I suppose so," he nodded his head, "But I really care for her, I really do, I've never realized it before..."

"It's always like that," she murmured, "We always realize who we love when it's just too late to turn back..."

"Love?" His eyes went wide.

She looked at him, "We care for her, don't we?"

But he could see that she didn't really mean that way. She was talking about something else; something that could mean entirely different.

She gave him a little smile and then, she offered him the box of doughnuts, it was as if she was telling him that everything will be all right – everything will be OK...

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

***

12