All Comments on 'Crossroads'

by Chocolatehunny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
basic punctuation

I couldn't read this much further than the first two paragraphs. Where are your quotaion marks to indicate that a character is speaking?

pmpktypmpktyover 13 years ago
a good start

It would be nice to see where people started talking with quotes. Some basic punctuation would nice. I look forward to reading more. Please don't be discouraged.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
'Quotation marks'

There are many ways of denoting dialogue in writing. 'Quotes' is the most common. Read the prize-winning US contemporary novelist Cormac McCarthy, not a 'quote' in sight.

I had no difficulty following the dialogue in this story.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
Chocolatehunny

Find a good editor and I think you'll do very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs quotes and punctuation

I agree with above comments. It definitely needs an editor. I liked the content, but couldn't get beyond the first bit. As someone above me said, don't get discouraged. Just get a good editor! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grammar & Punctuation

You're story concept & premise is good but you are in need a good editor.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Nice concept and story but tough to read with the errors...

This is a great story but it was a bit hard to read with the lack of quotation marks and grammar errors that makes that really distracts the reader from getting into the story but overall the story is pretty good and the characters are great. But you just need an editor to help you polish your story some before you post. I' am sure you will get a lot of readers and high stars if you find someone to be your editor but don't get discourage because their are great editors on here to help you out and like I said the story line is nice, so keep up the good work on that front. And if you don't find an editor, please read some of the other high rated stories in this category and take tips and cues from their writing styles to help you along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cant wait for part 2, despite lack of quotes

good concept, well laid out

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Good Story

can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous