Cruise to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His forearms pressing in close to her sides he claims ownership of her breasts, Keiths hands gripping and gently squeezing her mountains. Their bodies fluidly wash back and forth in cooperative motion. She feels the tips of his blond locks tracing circles on his back as he again leans in to kiss her shoulder. With the barest of nibbles he graces her shoulder. Turning his head he presses his warm cheek to her, consumed by his desire for her.

For an unknowable length of time their dance continues. At times accelerating and gaining speed, slowing and intensifying at others. Again and again Keith takes her; wrapping her in his strong arms and hands.

Shifting to the side she feels the need to take the helm. With a wordless motion she directs him to lie on his back. Grasping his root she gracefully straddles him and impales on his sword in a rush of fulfillment. Sitting upright she catches a glance in the large mirror on the wall. He supports her large proud breasts in both hands; she watches herself rise and fall with an oceanic rhythm on Keith. Her wonderful round rear melds into his hips; the contrast of their skin so pronounced. Pressing her hands to his shoulders she continues to squirm and rock. Leaning close her brilliant red hair falls forward and cocoons the both of them in a close intimate world. Softly, almost pecking, her lips graze his. Pulling back then moving in again she lightly skims his seeking lips. In a choreographed tease her hips allow him only the slightest entry to her flower while at the same time giving his hungry mouth just a hint of her lips. Seeking her kisses and her secret garden his body strains to reach her. She resists his pull, drawing out his anticipation. Teasingly her hips promise reward only to snatch it away abruptly again. Suddenly the anticipation overwhelms ever her and she yields to him. He plunges in to the hilt while their mouths connect. With passionate energy he probes her; their tongues meeting in a frenzied excitement; his hips straining at their limit.

Breaking free she throws her head back in ecstasy. The center of her being shifting to the south she rocks to the mounting rhythm of their lovemaking. Keiths hands roam over her body as though commissioned by the king to explore a wonderful new land. Looking down she is mesmerized by their intimate connection framed by her vibrant bosom; her shocking ability to fully sheath his sword propels her to greater heights. Her small triangle of red-hued hair clinging with a Velcro-like bond to his darker patch.

Lacing her fingers with his she grips each of his hands in her own. As their palms press together with greater urgency so too does the button of her flower press down against him. Gradually the tension gathers in her; starting in her hips and thighs. Their eyes connecting; his gaze so piercing she feels her unspoken love for him hurtling her toward climax. With a wave like crash she crests the pinnacle. Crying out in the unintelligible language of carnal bliss her voice mingles with his in the cabin air as his spear bursts forth in her flower. Again and again, in what seemed to last for ages, she is wracked with the ecstatic pleasure of each successive pulse of release.

Slowly the tempo of their choreographed exertions fade. Muscles relaxing she retains her hold of his hands. Moving his arms upward she melts forward onto his chest; her legs drifting to a more horizontal position. Her lips falling toward his like a feather drifting downward. Noses touching he reflexively kisses her lightly. Inhaling his skin, her cheek comes to rest on his collarbone. She not only hears but feels his breath; his heartbeat gradually slowing from recent exertion.

"Oh Angie, I never knew... I just never knew it could be like this." He whispers in his song-like Irish accent.

With eyes closed and her breath coming in the slow deep measures of exhausted reverie she replies, "Yeah... yeah, me too... I never knew it could be so perfect..."

Feeling Keiths breathing slip into the deep regular rhythm of sleep she feels herself also pushing away from the shores of the conscious...

12