Cuckold Chronicles: Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather smiled as she pulled out a cigarette. " Dave, you have a light?"

The moment of truth. It was one thing to stand around joking about this, but now it was crunch time. Fish or cut bait my Daddy used to say. I pulled out my lighter and stared at it for second. I looked up at Heather's face. She put the cig to her mouth and smiled. I reached out and flicked it to life, cupping the flame as she took a few drags. No more discussions, no more debate. I made a decision that would not be rescinded or reversed.

" Well," Heather said finally, " That settles that. Rob, let's see if the spa has warmed up enough." Looking back at me, she gave that sexy grin, " and you have things to do, don't you?"

I just nodded and headed inside. I went straight to the bedroom. Heather had laid a new outfit on the bed, with stockings and my black heels. I quickly pulled off my swim trucks and slipped on the t-backed panties. The teddy was mostly mesh, with lace on the cups. There was a strip of lace running down the front, as well as all around the bottom hem, where the garters attached. I pulled the black stockings up and slipped into my now familiar heels. As I was clipping the hose to the clasp, I peeked out the sliding door towards the spa. Heather & Rob were talking, but sitting very close to each other. The last item I had to put on was my collar, with that shiny tag saying "BITCH". I peeked out one last time. They were kissing, but I couldn't see anything else. I knew I had to present myself, so I hurried to the patio.

I stepped out and closed the door as quietly as I could, hoping to watch when they didn't see me. As they broke the kiss, Rob's head went to Heather's neck & throat. Heather saw me and smiled. She pulled Rob back up and kissed him again, this time turning a little so I could see. She whispered something to him and he turned in my direction.

When he saw me, he burst out laughing along with Heather. Through his laughter, he managed to get out, " I thought I was prepared for this sight, but this beats anything I dreamed of."

" Let me show you how well he obeys. Come here Panty Boy. Your new Master wants to see you close up."

For the first time since our new lifestyle started, I was truly embarrassed to be seen like this. I walked slowly towards my wife and best friend. It was then that I noticed his hand was inside the top of her bikini. I also saw her hand sliding up and down the front of his suit. I stood in front of them with my hands behind my back. Heather was quick with the orders.

H: "Bend at the waist. Turn slowly. Wiggle your ass. Now go get fresh drinks."

I went to the bar for their drinks and they kept talking and caressing each other. I brought the drinks back and waited for my instructions.

"Put the potatoes in the oven, fire up the grill and set the patio table for two. Don't disturb us unless we call you. Stay by the bar just in case."

Rob finally spoke up. " What do we say if we need something? It's clear I can't call him Dave or Buddy or Pal."

Heather looked up at me with a smile. " Well, what should he call you?"

I looked down at the deck and meekly said, " Anything you want Sir. I am your Bitch, Slut, Limp-dick, Panty-Boy, Ass Licker, Cock Sucker, Cum Slut or Cuckold. Take your pick Sir."

Dave looked up at me with a big grin. " I have a feeling you will be all those things before I leave. Go about your duties Bitch."

" Yes Sir," was all that was required.

I went to the kitchen, turned on the stove and gather up the plates and flatware for them. I grabbed their utensils and the steaks to take out to the patio. I fired up the grill , then set their seats with the plates and plastic flatware. I stole a glance at the spa only to see Heather's top laying on the pool deck next to Rob's swim trunks. Per my instructions, I went and stood by the bar. They weren't paying attention to me, so I watched as Heather sat on his lap, moving slowly. My reverie was broken up by the timer going off on the grill. I threw the steaks on and walked over to my wife and her new lover.

" Pardon me Mistress," I whispered.

They both had their backs to me, so they both spun around at the intrusion. Heather stood up in the spa and seemed to adjusting the bottom of her suit. " This better be good Slut, or you're going to have a hard time sitting down" she said with a snarl.

" I'm sorry to bother you, but the food will be ready soon and I wanted to know if you were going to want the salad," I blurted out.

Rob let out a chuckle. " He may not be able to carry out his duties in the bedroom, but he might make it as a waiter."

H : " Bring out the salads, Dickless, we'll be there soon."

D : " Yes Ma'am."

H : " Before you go, get our towels."

I grabbed Heather's towel and held it open so she could wrap herself with it. Rob climbed out of the spa and just looked at me.

" What are you waiting for, Panty Boy, dry me off!"

I started patting his shoulders and worked my way down his arms and then across his chest. I went to his back as Heather came to him and kissed him. I slid down and dried his ass and legs. The only part that hadn't been dried yet was his crotch. Heather backed away and I saw both of them smiling. His cock was about ½ hard from the kiss. When I leaned in to gently dry the area, Rob grabbed my hair and his cock at the same time. The sound of their laughter was mixed in with the sound of his cock slapping my cheeks.

R : " Now go spread my towel on my seat and bring the food."

I scurried off and fixed his towel and went for their salads. I brought out the salads, checked the steaks and then retired to the bar.

The timer went off on the grill, so I walked over to the grill and put the steaks on the platter. Taking the food inside, I put the steaks and potatoes on their plates and headed back out. When I got there, I saw that Rob had moved his chair over beside Heather. They had pushed their salads away and were kissing and groping each other. Heather's towel was open and laying around her waist. Rob was sucking on one breast while caressing the other. Heather was leaning back enjoying the attention.

I laid their plates in front of them and picked up the salads.

As I turned to take the plates inside, Heather called out, " Hey, Limp Dick, I forgot to lay something out for you. You need to be wearing your cuckold sleeve. Go put it on and come back here so we can have some entertainment with our meal. And bring your leash back with you." As I was leaving I heard the familiar sound of laughter and soft talking.

I went to our room and opened the drawer with all her toys. I took out that devious devise and sat on the bed. I pulled down my panties and slipped my little dick into the sleeve, followed by squeezing my little sack into the bag. I tightened up the laces and pulled them between my legs, not quite as tight as Heather liked to do it. After wrapping the laces around my waist, I tied them into a bow and pulled up my panties. I grabbed my leash and headed back for the certain humiliation that awaited me. And I knew I would love every minute of it!

As soon as I stepped on the patio, I went down on my hands and knees, crawling towards them. Crawling along with the leash in my mouth, I was glad I put in the indoor-outdoor carpeting. My knees were especially glad. I'm sure it also saved my stockings from certain snags and runs. From my new perspective, I could see Heather's hand gently stroking his cock, which was fully erect. When I got closer I heard Heather telling Rob it was nice to have a mouthful of meat and a handful of meat at the same time. I went straight to Heather and offered her the leash. She put down her fork and snapped the leash to my collar.

" Stand up and show my guest your latest accessory," Heather said sweetly.

I got to my feet and pulled off my panties. I then put one foot up on an empty chair, so he could see me wearing my sleeve. With a twirl of her fingers, I knew Heather wanted me to turn and bend over, to show Rob the back.

" What is that?" Rob said through his laughter.

Heather tugged on my leash and I spun around to face her. " Tell him what it is, Sissy Boy," she said with the same sweetness.

" It's a cuckold sleeve, Sir," I whispered.

"And why are you wearing it," she asked.

" Because I am her cuckold and it shows everyone I'm not the man of the house when she has company, Sir.

Passing the leash to Rob, she said, " Very good, you made me proud, now I'm going to hand you over to your Master, to use as he sees fit."

I walked around the table and Rob pulled down on the leash, indicating he wanted me on my knees.

Rob put a finger under my chin so I looked at his face. " I want you under the table while we eat. I want you to nuzzle up to my balls and cock. I expect to feel your tongue and lips on my body at all times, but under no circumstances is my cock to go in your mouth. Do you understand your orders?"

" Yes Sir."

I spent the next 15 minutes licking his balls gently and lightly. Whenever Heather released his cock, I would quickly start running my tongue up and down the shaft, until Heathers hand would push me away.

Finally they were finished eating. They didn't say a word, just got up from the table, with Rob pulling on the leash. As they walked to the bedroom, Rob had his hand on Heather's ass and she had a firm grip on his hard cock.

When we all got in the bedroom, Rob pulled Heather into his arms for a deep kiss. His hands were sliding up and down her back, coming to rest on her delectable ass. He hooked his thumbs on the strings of her suit and whispered to her to sit and lay back. This motion had the effect he was aiming for, it pulled her suit down to her thighs. After he tugged them off, Heather spun around, laying her head on a pillow, knees bent and legs wide open.

Rob turned to me and said, " You can go eat now, but be back here in 10 minutes."

All I could muster was a quick Yes Sir and I was crawling as fast as I could.

I wasn't told to close the door, so I caught a few glimpses of them rolling around on the bed. I'm surprised I didn't choke, trying to cut and eat my steak so fast, while trying to watch them at the same time.

I left all the dishes where they were, put the leash in my mouth and crawled back in with fifteen seconds to spare. The sight that awaited me was truly erotic. Heather on her back, Rob with his ass in the air, balls swaying, with his head buried between her legs. Heather was moaning, humping, twitching, grabbing his hair and jerking with every lick of his tongue.

Heather glanced over at me while she talked to Rob. " Give me that cock. Give me that hard cock. Fuck me, show my sissy husband what a real man does with a hard cock and a hot wet pussy. Give it to me. Gawd, fuck me now!!!!", was what I could make out from her blubbering's.

Rob pulled up and smiled at me. " Seems your wife needs something you don't have. Guess I'll have to help her out. Get up here and lather up my cock, get it nice and wet. Yeah, that's a good slut, slather it up real good. Ok that's enough. Now hold my cock and feed it into your wife's hot pussy. Oh, my God, that feels good. Don't worry Baby, I'll go slow. I know you haven't had a hard cock in a while. Ok, get out of my way, I'm going to give your wife that Just-Laid-Look."

Heather looked at me with a glazed look in her eyes. " Go take care of the dishes, come back in a bout an hour, we won't need you till then."

I crawled away once again towards the kitchen. From the bedroom I could hear the slapping of his balls on her ass, accompanied by moans of pleasure and hushed whispering between the two lovers.

In the next 45 minutes, I cleaned the kitchen, stored all the left-overs and secured the grill. I had just sat down in my easy chair when I heard Heather get louder with her moans. At the same time Rob started grunting louder and louder. They reached their crescendo in unison. Rob yelling, " OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Heather was right with him, screaming, " YES, YES, OH GOD YESSSSSS!!"

That sounded like my cue, so I walked over to the foyer leading into the master bedroom. I dropped to my hands and knees and put the leash back in my mouth.

Oh, what a sight awaited me. My little dick started to rise, well at least as far as it could with the sleeve on it. Rob is laying back, mostly on his right shoulder. Heather is laying on her back, almost completely on top of him, just her right hip and shoulder on the bed. They both have their legs spread. Rob is slowly sliding his semi hard cock in and out of Heather's visibly well used pussy. Heather was laying on Rob's right arm and that hand was caressing her breast. His left hand was going from her pussy to her left nipple. He would smear some juice on it, then lean over and start sucking. Heather had her eyes closed, looking like an angel, cooing, with her sexy smile melting my heart. The thing that got my attention was all the white foam around his cock as it slid in and out. His cock was coated with it. It was all over both of their nether regions.

I waited at the door until they acknowledged me. Rob noticed me first. While still slowly sliding into my lovely wife, he whispered something in her ear. She turned her head and gave him a very deep kiss, then just flopped her arm toward the side of the bed and snapped her fingers. I scurried over to her hand as quick as I could.

Very uncharacteristically, she put her hand on my head and stroked my hair and face. While she stroked me, she turned to Rob and said, " That was fantastic. It was almost as good as ole Limp Dick here used be back in the day. Believe it or not, he used to have a good sized cock, maybe a bit bigger than you. But that was before the medical problems." Turning back to me, she smiled and said, " Tonight I want to do something different. You've never been allowed to join me with my friends, have you? Well now you can. Climb down there and watch that beautiful cock slide in. I want your tongue to take care of both of us while we finish up. Lick his cock as it slides out, work my pussy and clit from time to time, and don't forget his balls, they need affection too."

I climbed up onto the bed and went straight to their junction. It was a real mess. I went right for his cock, letting it slide across my lips. My tongue darted around, trying to hit everything at once. Rob let out a moan when I raked my tongue across his balls. He let out a grunt and picked up his pace. I just stuck out my tongue and let him do the work.

As his pumping became frantic, Heather reached down and grabbed his cock. He was still hammering her, so it gave the effect of a very fast hand job. Rob let out a loud grunt and Heather aimed his cock at her mound, shooting his load on the outside of her lovebox. When he was done shooting, they both just laid back. After about 5 minutes, Heather tugged on my leash.

I looked up and she smiled. " Time to get work panty boy, show Rob what a good cum slut you are. Start with him, I might want to play with his cock while you're cleaning me."

I dove right in. Rob seemed to enjoy my work. His mouth was busy kissing my wife, on her shoulders, neck, lips, ears, breast and chest. Heather seemed to like his attention. I had his cock and balls cleaned of all the cum and sweat in a matter of a few minutes. I looked over at the gooey mess between her legs and wondered just how much was there.

The mess on the outside was easy to clean. I just puckered my lips like I was using a straw and sucked it off. Then the licking to clean her shaven outer lips took care of the rest. The steady stream leaking out the bottom of her slit caught my eye. It was running down to her ass and pooling on the bed. I slid down and went for her ass, getting a good amount on the first lick, the bed will have to wait. As my tongue was cleaning her ass, I heard her sweet cooing I so dearly love. Movement on the bed made me look up. They were locked in a deep kiss, Heather had his cock in her hand and Rob was crawling up to her head.

I set my attention on the inside of her womanhood. Sticking my tongue just a little and going from bottom to top, giving her clit a little suck when I got there. As I started back down, I stuck my tongue in a little deeper while glancing up at Rob's cock slipping into Heather's mouth. I was sucking for all I was worth now, trying to get all that baby batter out. I slipped two fingers inside to try and scoop out what was left.

I felt a hand on my head and realized Heather was playing with my hair while I worked. She grabbed my hair in her fist and directed my mouth to her lovebud, grinding my face into it.

This was another first, she had never allowed me to try and get her off while she was with another man. But who am I to complain. I went about my duty and clamped onto that little bud.

It didn't take long for Heather to clamp her legs around my head and freeze up. She grabbed my hair again, but just held me a few inches from her sex. Rob started gasping, so Heather pulled me up next to her, holding my head right next to hers as she sucked Rob's cock. Rob stiffened up and Heather aimed his cock at me. I opened my mouth as she put just the head on my outstretched tongue. He shot another copious load into my mouth, coating my tongue and tonsils. When he was finished, he just collapsed on the bed beside Heather.

I slipped off the bed and sat on the floor. They laid there for ten minutes before Heather kissed him and said he needed to head home.

Heather swung her legs off the bed. Since she only wore her swim suit bottoms in, I helped her slide them on. Rob had left his suit on the deck, so he walked nude through the house with a semi-nude Heather, arm in arm. I was crawling along behind them, with Heather still holding my leash. After Rob put his suit back on, we walked him to the door. Heather gave him a big kiss and he gave me a pat on the head.

After we closed the door, Heather smiled at me, " Football season should be a lot more interesting for me this year."

To be continued .........

12