All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 09'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
EffectEffectover 18 years ago
I seriously hope Bub beats the crap out of Roger

NeedYou, do you publish your stories on any other site or do you only publish them here?

Just wondering if more of the story is published somewhere else.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
I mean Bud

Sorry about the spelling error. I'm glad though that you wrote it with the husband asking her not to do it and not forcing her to stop. This way there is no excuse. He made his feelings known, the other idoit husbands and wives are telling her to go, she keeps looking at him not getting the approval. She might be looking for him to tell her no but he already made his feelings known. I hope due to this anger he beats the crap out of Roger.

Oh I really hope the revenge is good. Not only against Roger, who insults him to his face with the wife not even having a problem with it but for the wife that clearly has no respect for Bud after making his feelings known. Marriage is over it seems and about time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn I was Late!!!

I wrote this earlier and attached it to chapter 8 not realizing chapter 9 is here. I have reprinted it here before I read this chapter.

Great Story

Enjoyed the story so far.

Suggest one retribution and direction to take would be for Bud to suggest to Mandy she can only fuck a stud on the condition he is allowed first to fuck Mary and Jan in their home, in their bed, alone and with only Mandy present. She agrees only because she has already cheated unbeknownst to Bud.

As Bud does his best fucking Mary, Mary yells out that Bud is the best so far, better than her husband and better than all the studs she has experienced including the blond Viking. Mandy winces, as she continues to watch, gets pangs of jealously, but knowing since she has already cheated behind his back, without his permission, has to tough it out.

Next day, Mary says to Jan in front of Mandy, to look forward to the best fucking she will ever have tonight, better than your husband and all the studs combined including the blonde Viking we all fucked. Mandy is beside herself, now realizing her sisters were only fucking the studs because their hubbies were shit in bed.

That was never her case.

Suddenly she realized that once she put aside the novelty of fucking the blond Viking in front of her sisters, that Bud was the better lover as he showed her the other night. What a mistake she made, she had it all and did not realize it. Now she is hoping it all goes away. She decided she must go through the motions when it is her turn, but tell Bud that it is over and let’s go back to the way it was before.

That night, Bud fucks Jan to the best orgasm of her life in front of Mandy. Unfortunately, Jan in her ecstasy blurts, “ Mandy! Bud’s the best, the very best, better than my husband and that blond Viking that you fucked”. Bud stops, not believing what he just heard. Jan keeps saying, “don’t stop. don’t stop..but it was too late. Bud gets off Jan and asks Mandy directly, “ Did you already fuck against our agreement”. She remorsefully says yes…but that she won’t ever cheat on him again…that she made a mistake listening to her silly sisters. But it was too late. Bud dressed and left for good.

Later that week, Mandy received her divorce papers. Mandy’s life has now crumbled before her eyes. The assets were split evenly. But to add insult, the sisters still continued to invite her to their weekly screwing sessions. She declined until two months later.

She was lonely. Besides, she was missing Bud and was horny. She intended to only masturbate and not to participate in any fucking since she still regretted that one time she had. She thought just in case Bud ever comes back into her life, he will know she never cheated other than that one time.

As she entered Mary’ house, no one was there but she heard noises coming from the upstairs bedroom. “Wow, the bitches already started without me”, she thought. Further, she had never heard such sounds ever before. They must have found some new sensational stud.

Upon entering, she was shocked to see Bud on the bed in a threesome with Mary and Jan, with their husbands in the side chairs openly jerking off. She approached the husbands, very pissed and asked what’s this all about. Mary’s husband said that once the girls had Bud, no other men could satisfy them as much. So since you were now divorced, your sisters invited Bud to audition with the other studs. Your sisters knew full well that they would select Bud even over the blond Viking. You should have seen how pissed off the blonde Viking became when he was not selected. You should have heard him. He ranted and raved and mocked both Mary and Jan saying that they didn’t know a good fuck like their older sister did. That was hilarious because in unison, both your sisters told him, that it was Mandy who didn’t know what a good fuck was. Well, since then, Bud’s been coming every week fucking both Mary and Jan…and to tell you the truth, our sex lives improved even more thanks to Bud. It costs us a pretty penny, but he is worth it.

Mandy had to think. What the fuck happened? What the hell was she ever thinking? My God, this is all wrong. My sisters and their husbands were perverts and lousy lovers and I fell into their game. “Well”, she thought, “I’ll join them. At least I’ll be close to Bud”.

She started undressing, when Mary’s husband stopped her. “I’m sorry Mandy…but one of Bud’s conditions is that you don’t participate with him…but to be fair, he said you can have us or the blonde Viking anytime anyplace…so how about it? The blonde Viking was told you would be here tonight….in fact he told us he would charge you half price.

Mandy ran screaming uncontrollably, the threesome momentarily stopped, then resumed as the husbands continued jerking.

The sisters found out later that week, that Mandy quit her job, moved out of state and left no forwarding address.

“nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't you ever complain about cutting someone ball

this shit you just wrote you need your balls cut off.you just fuck up a good marriage and make a good man into shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dig deep Bud

Nice, lots of viewpoints, more fleshing out of the side characters, people with motive rather than just being faceless.

The turmoil inside Bud must be at boiling point. I hope the revenge is as well planned as the plot so far. He has obviously had alot of time to plan any revenge should his worst fears come true, and the hot head to not baulk at the need to have a hard heart.

I am thinking that Bud and Mandy will only be together in their wedding photos...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suggested next

"Bud took out his concealed hunting knife & cut the cocks off of all the men present, then stuck the knife up each of the women to "enlarge" their vaginas, so they would never again be able to feel anything smaller than an elephant's dick or small telephone pole."

Must be a good story, makes me feel angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bud is a wimp...

I'd have left the whorewife the second she'd come up with an idea like this sick thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG What a chapter that one was! I'm still shaking

I mean I could actually see the wife getting closer and closer to the bed and looking from her husband to that other man with the big cock on the bed in front of her. I could almost feel her being pulled between doing it and not doing it. Your story is driving me wild with my own lust and need. I can't wait to read what happens next. Will she fuck the other man or not! Will she or won't she. GOD!! It's so exciting! This is one hot fucking cuckolding story. You have outdone yourself with the tension and drama in this story. Please keep it going!

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
she can't hear

Very good writing and dynamic tension.

I do have problem with Bud's ambiguous decisiveness.

First you write: "He held up his hand and said, "Let me talk. I have been thinking about this of three solid hours. You know all this just might destroy our marriage.""

And a few paragraphs later, you write: "Bud said, " I am I have to think about all of this and our relationship too Mandy! I'll let you know soon.""

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A comment on the commentators.

Good story. Thanks for writing; I am looking forward to Chapter 10.

I am puzzled by one persons comment that he hates stories like this and never reads them? How is that possible? And if he hates them so much, how is he commenting on Chapter 9 when obviously his readu=ing would have stopped halfway through Chpter 2 at the most? Mystifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
change of tone, after 8 chapters

For a while this was a very hot story about some exciting sex with well-endowed men. Then in Chs. 7-8 you started to introduce Bud's serious reluctance, and the threat to Bud and Mandy's marriage.

But Here in Ch. 9 the tone seems to have changed dramatically. All of a sudden we are focused on Bud's intense pain about this, and it's clear that the marriage is at least in trouble, if not doomed.

I find the change in tone jarring and unconvincing. Also: in this chapter Bud's behavior is incomprehensible to me. Once in the middle of the scene he grabs Mandy's hand and says "Please don't do this Mandy."

But after that he just sits there--she keeps asking, as she pulls towards the bed, and he just looks at her w/o speaking. He never says, "don't do this, you'll kill our marriage"; or "I can't stand you doing this, I'm leaving," or any of the things he seems to be feeling.

Instead, for no reason I can understand, he sits in silence just looking at Mandy. This makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TOO LATE ! ! !

Mandy knew Bud's position on what would probably happen if she went through with this, and yet she did for the second time. When Mandy kept asking him for his approval and he did not answer, it was because he had already given her an answer in the previous chapter. He said he did not want to share her with another man and especially in front of him. If Bud finds out John's intentions, he should have his legs and arms broken and when he has healed, have him casterated and left to die in a ditch. This time, Mandy went TOO far in their marriage and it all to satisfy John's cravings for her. Bud witnessed what was happening first hand and it shattered him. Their marriage is over. Bud can no longer trust his wife and when there is no trust in a marriage, there is no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

One of the best stories to come along in years. Let Bud come around slowly after being seduced by Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sauce for the goose

bud should arrange for his wife to see him with a very hot woman and after watching this tell her they are through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another wrong turn

You continue to write these long multiple part stories where it is evident that there is no thought given to the story in its entirety. I expect, and it was realized here, that in some chapter you would dramatically change the characters’ motivations and indeed the underlying tone of the story. You have done it again.

I do not know whom I am reading about. Bud in chapter eight and nine and is not Bud in chapter one. There is no explanation given, he is an entirely new character. You have introduced new psychology into his motivation and negated his past actions. So here we go again. This is the third time you have done this to me and the last time I will accept it. Your writing is good, in fact brilliant in parts, but you cannot seem to write a complete story with consistent characterizations.

If I cannot follow your thinking then I won’t read your stuff. I would advise that you get a GOOD editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A male whore

A male whore who fucks without protection = AIDS

NeedYouNeedYouover 18 years agoAuthor
THANK GOD!!!!

This e-mail is to the man or woman who wrote me about how he can't follow my stories. That the players are all differnet as the story goes alone. Well people do change from time to time. And now he/she tells me he/she won't read any more of my stuff. THANK GOD! Please sir/miss or mrs. I thank you for finally getting off my ass and not replying to anything I wirte. I think we will all be happy you won't write any more nasty notes, at least to me. Don't read my stuff, don't comment. Instead try writing one yourself and put your name on it dick head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sadness

When libidinous cravings rule your life to the point where you are willing to blatantly ignore the wishes of your loving marriage partner in such an emotionally charged area as openly making a display of your sexual activities and wanton desires, with another who is not your partner, in the presense of six other people, you are mentally and emotionally disturbed and should seek treatment.

I thought Bud acted like a man and his tears were for the love relationship which he thought he had which was altered forever if not destroyed.

Mandy has acted in an extremely selfish manner and it will, unless she by some miracle is able to save it, end her beautiful loving relationship with Bud and perhaps her marriage as well. Trite but true, what goes around comes around.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok Lets Turn Off the Cuckolding and

get the natives off your back - Can Bud still sit up straight? (spine problem) Has he got his 207MM Howitzer under his shirt?

Oh my - what could happen now to stop Bud from melting into a cuckster.

Well, step right up as the mighty NeedYou brandishes the cumbersum but sharp (ah whatchacallit) to turn them all into (not salt) but pizza? - nah - how bout meece'sa's or thingamajigs to thier dismay and chagrin!

Cmon author - you have made 93.8% of your readers crazy now wield the justice please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this story is about betrayal and selfish people

this is about sexual short comings and betrayal.bud brothers and sisters in law trying to break up his marriage.they are the scum of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
When's the next chapter comin?

Not much else I can say. you have me on pins and needles wanting to know what happens next. Does Bud walk out? Does his beat the shit out of some people? Will he divorce Mandy (which lord knows I would if I were in his shoes)? Gotta let us know! Good work by the way.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
When

When ? when will we get the next part? When will people learn this is just a story? and most important When will people learn this does happed marriage ruinned, peoples lives damaged, families torn apart. I hope this writter shows us that there is no glamor in this and all three couples lives should be changed. That Bud and Mandy find out the real truth that all this damage was done so John could have the other sisters and his wife turned on her sisters..... this is sad story, what a waste and for what.

NeedYou well done as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well now!!!

Time for Bud to walk out and go home and change to locks on the doors. Go to his lawer first thing in the morning and divorce her cheating ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes just a CHEATING WHORE... I hope she has thrown her marrage away, maybe she can move in with John and Jan.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bud has an important decision to make

Our emotions are well cranked up by this is erotically powerful mind play. Should Mandy live her life to Bud's limits?

The tears mean that Bud is emotionally broken for this moment, but the worst is behind him, his moment of joy with Mary is coming closer.

Come on Bud, enter the alpha state, and let your true desires surface. Your heart throb, Mary is waiting for you, she offered herself to you with Mandy's approval.

Mandy got her prize, yours is there for the taking, it's still winking at you.

Don't walk out on your marriage, you can have your cake and eat it to. Set it up on your terms - Mary, Jan and Mandy as often as you like. Change the rules so it doesn't feel like cuckolding any more - just raw pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The real question is not whether she should live

Bud's limits but was she in love enough and did she respect her husband enough to be faithful to him and to forsake all others. The obvious answer is she had already cheated so she was neither in love with nor did she respect her husband therefore before she destroyed him and his self esteem like this she should have divorced him. Then she could have fucked all the large cocks she wanted and have some respect for herself, which she doesnt now she is just a piece of meat, and for the man that once loved her. Isnt it interesting how self centered some people are when they destroy their marriage and themselves. Personally I am into swinging my wife and I have done that and probably will again. But we do love each other and neither of us would ever consider doing something that would destroy our love or respect for each other. Anything else smacks of mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great concept but really badly written...

As hot as the story line could be, there is so much poor grammar throughout this story that it is frustratingly distracting. On top of that, there are typos and seemingly careless spelling errors throughout. Just a few minutes taken to proofread and edit the mistakes and this story could be SO much better.

As well, Mandy's ridiculous pleadings with Bud, repeatedly manipulating him and then calling him Buddy, in a way that sounded lke she was talking to her dog, was really bad. Having Bud "grey faced" and crying at the end was a major turn off too.

Could've been a 5 with better writing, it's a 2 instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bud has now found out that he is married to a wanton whore, who has no respect for her marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

This is as good as I have ever read under riveting category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do women think bigger is always better. I hope Bud finds out and kicks the shit out of him. Then divorce his white and leave to the side of the road. The two sisters are sluts and get hrlp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous