Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary moaned with each shot of cum from Roger and then he felt her begin to cum with him. He held his cock deep inside her as Mary was actually fucking herself as her pussy clamped down on Roger's cock and held him as she exploded into a second climax and then a third before she was done.

Jan was resting now, and Stan had pulled his thick cock out of her body. Everyone could see his cum leaking out of her gapping wide-open pussy. She smiled at Bud and then said, "Jesus Mandy that was so good. Stan's cock is so thick. Bud you have to let her try this. It's unbelievable. Come on Bud, be a good husband and let Mandy have a go at one of these men. Just once Bud, let her have a cock like this one." She had her hand around Stan's thick shaft holding it up so Bud could see it.

Jan sat up and was holding Stan's wet slick cock and Bud noticed it was still quiet hard even if he had cum only a minute ago. It wasn't as hard as it was when it was inside Jan's pussy fucking her and cumming, but it was hard enough so he could actually fuck another woman if she wanted it.

Mandy looked at her husband and said, "Please Bud. "Let me try this please."

Bud didn't answer her instead he looked over at Mary as she screamed out with a final orgasm and Roger slowly began to remove his cock from her body. It looked like he would never finish removing the shaft from inside Mary's pussy hole. But finally the big cock head popped out and he rolled over. He sat up and smiled at Mandy as he held out his arms towards her. He smiled and told her, "Wouldn't you like this Mandy?" And he shook his long cock at her.

Then he said, "Come on baby get on the bed. That's all you have to do Mandy. Come on! Get on the bed with me and let me show you how it feels again."

Mandy blushed and wondered if Bud heard him say again? Then Roger looked at Bud and said, "Why are you denying your wife this fantasy, this pleasure Bud? Are you scared she'll like my cock better than yours? You know she wants this. You want to see her have it too. Tell the truth Bud. The only reason you're here is to see her get fucked by a big cock like I have. Come on Bud tell her it's Ok. Let her get on the bed. Be a man and don't deny her. Let her try it. She'll thank you over and over again with the best and most sex you have ever had in your life the rest of the week. Won't you Mandy?"

Mandy looked at Bud and shook her head yes.But he didn't say anything. As he turned and looked at Mandy she started to stand up and he grabbed her hand. He finally said, "Please don't do this Mandy."

She said, "Oh God Bud. Just once! Look at it! His cock is so big. Oh Please! Please! I'm begging you please Bud. Just once. I promise I'll never ask again. Just once baby! PLEASE!"

He didn't say anything but continued to hold her hand. Then she slowly pulled harder on it and Bud could feel her hand slip out of his. And then he felt her fingers begin slipping out too. He didn't hold it any tighter. She said, "Once Bud! Just this once baby! That's all! Just once!Please!"

Her hand slipped out of her husband's hand and she took two steps towards the bed. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Mandy and then to Bud and then back at Mandy. John whispered, "Do it Mandy. Go on get Roger to fuck you baby! We all want to see this even Bud. Do it!"

Jan was cheering her on too telling her how wonderful it would be as her husband Nud watched. Mandy was standing a step from the bed now and she looked at her husband. Roger said, "Come on Bud. Let her go. Let her have some of me. OK? OK! Just don't do anything then sit there and let her do it. Watch her fuck me."

Roger looked at Mandy and said, "Mandy get on the bed now baby. Come on baby! I know you want to try this. Everyone knows it. Even Bud wants it he just can't bring himself to tell you. Come on Mandy just get on the bed and I'll give you what you want, what you need baby. Bud wants it too he just can't bring himself to tell you. Just get on the bed."

She looked at her husband one last time. Bud didn't say anything to her he just looked at her. She smiled at him and said, "It's OK baby! It's OK Buddy. It will be OK Bud I promise. I'll only try it. And you can watch me do it, watch me take it Bud. Watch me being fucked by his big cock. There will be so much love with you afterwards. It's Ok Bud it's OK I promise baby! Watch me Bud, I want you to watch me. Please tell me you want this Bud."

As she said it she was moving her legs closer and closee to the bed until her knees hit the edge of the bed. All she had to do now was kneel down and she would be on the bed. She watched her husband looking for something, an approval a no, a rejection, something. She saw noting he just looked at her face but Bud didn't say anything.

She asked one last time if he was OK with this, and waited for a second or two. Bud didn't move he just looked at her. Finally she said, "I'm going to do this Bud. OK? It will be OL baby. You just sit there and watch me. That's it just enjoy it as much as I will Buddy. It will be so good for both of us. It will show me how much you love me Buddy. Watch Bud! Watch and see me do this with Roger now baby. Please baby say it's OK! I promise it will be good for both of us. I promise I'll give you more sex and love after you allow me to try this Bud. If you.........let me."

She looked at Bud and he hadn't moved. His face was grey and he had a look of dejection on his fcae. She said, "If you don't say anything Bud I'm going to take that as a yes. I'm going to get on the right bed now Bud. It's going to be OK baby! It's OK! Right Bud?"

John yelled, "Do it! Do it Mandy!"

Bud didn't say yes, or no, or maybe. In fact he still said nothing as he sat there and watched as Mandy started to kneel on the bed. Roger held out his hands and she took then as she was pulled on to the big bed and she melted into his embrace.

Bud sat there watching her kiss him as Roger ran his hands over her magnificent body.

There was a cheer that came from everyone else and they chanted her on and on as everyone including Bud saw Roger's cock begin to grow and grow and grow to its full 10-inchs. As he lay Mandy down on the bed Roger began to make love to her body.

It took only seconds for Mandy to begin to moan and roll her head from side to side as Roger's mouth found her clit and pussy hole. He devoured them both with his mouth tongue and fingers.

Seconds later Mandy was in heaven as she looked over at Bud and saw him gettin red and then she saw him start to cry. He held his head in his hands and she knew he was crying hard now as she continued to lay under Roger enjoying his foreplay. Roger was now positioning his big cock at the center of her pussy hole. As he did, she heard Bud scream with his fustration and pure rage.

12