All Comments on 'Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent Writing

As always. Didn't think it would go this way but am impressed. As a male who has never wanted to see my love with another man or woman I feel in the minority on this site but I could see this happining to some degree. I did know a couple well who tried dating other people while married but both said later it was a mistake that wouldn't be repeated as long as they were together. This is said to make some marriages better but kills more than it helps. Thanks for the effort.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 15 years ago
Best of luck to...

Best of luck to both of you in the future.<br>

Mature subject.<br>

Mature people.<br>

Mature discussions.<br>

What I liked about this story was that they both discussed things each step of the way, yet logically they were able to handle things, emotionally they were not.<br>

I really liked that his issue wasn't that she was a slut, or a cheater, but that he ws concerned afterwards as she kept bringing it up that this was what was getting her off, not him.

Well written story!

DrallDrallabout 15 years ago
Powerful writing!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really good sequel

but just for your personal information. your statistics seem very old. In the UK it is proven that 50% of all the kids are children by the lover of a secretly adulterous mother. which nowadays unfortunately with DNA (mostly when some accidents happen) lead to very ugly divorces. The other thesis is as false as possible too. 1 of 3 men and only 1 of six women, how logic is that? only 1 of 3 men is a bit out of line but then with whom ? so every 6 women is completly out of control and kind of constantly fucks around? its obvious that men rather brag to be real playboys and women avoid to be whores as we still have a double standard here. What I would really care more in writing is when you have one of your protagonist (Dom) tell us:"He wouldn't like it. But it's my body and I'll do what I want with it. "" Thats exactly where the whole shit is starting. With AIDS and Hepatitis this is not only about my body if I am in a realationship and my partner does not no anything at all. + already the generation of 68 proved it wrong, this lifestyle is not working for obvious reasons as you described it in that story. so bad comments come from those people who had been really hurt by her partner. and as I saw in your story only people who don't care at all besides sex can go into swinging and for sure they don't have to take the word love in their mouth because I'm convinced they either don't know what that is or their beyond hurt and never let anybody really close anymore because they fear to get hurt one more time.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Sequel!

Your preamble set the stage for this topic. Cuckolding, swinging and multiple imtimate relationships are tough subjects. Cuckolding is the unwilling sharing of your signifcant other according to most of the stories written. In the first story, Katie did not cuckold Matt since they both went into the scene with Leo with their eyes wide open. At best it was a threesome. For Matt to get sour grapes afterwards was stupid. But stupid happens in relationships! For Katie to hire a hooker for Matt so she can experience what Matt went through was stupider still. If I see you burn your hand I do not have to stick my hand in the fire to feel the same pain. This was about getting Matt on the same level but the sight of a younger and attractive woman fucking her man's brains out was too much for her. Overall, I found it refreshing realistic! Thanks!

cageyteecageyteealmost 15 years ago
Very, very well done!

The story was well told but my favorite part was your summary. An interesting question . . . was their acting out on a fantasy the spark that led them to a more committed relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and so it goes

i thohght it was silly for her to act out with leo, but she did. the ultimatim was given to him and his choice was appropriate. i have no problems with their reconciliation, except that he should have learned something of katie for future considerstion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Breaking off with her originally was good.

Bringing in the girl was stupid but for him very good. If he and Katie didnt make it Dom would have stepped in to provide the crack. My wife is 21 years younger than I am. We have been together over 15 years and have two wonderful small children. Katie as a fuck buddie for a while sounds good. Katie as a soulmate forever for me would be a very iffy thing. When will come the day when she wants to try ...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Room for more

development/conversations between Matt and Kate. I enjoyed the sequel more intensely than the origional... to bad it was shorter.

What got me going -- I tend to empathize -- was the kissing between Kate and Leo. IMO that's not sex, that's personal desire. She was tonguing it out with Leo -- the passion was between the two of them. Also the second time was a no pass. And what was with the kissing goodbye. Kate abused Matt's generosity. I was happy she got her shit stirred by Dom.

Please, don't mistake my comments for an dislike of the writing or story.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
Good pair of stories

I liked both of them--very absorbing, full of strong feelings. Katie's idea to set him up with Dom was clearly risky--in fact pretty fucking dumb--but it's a story, and it all seems to have worked out.

Thanks, ohio

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good Job

Well Done, thanks for putting it back together again...people do stupid things, but sometimes it all works out, a good read. Thanks!

RealDocRealDocabout 13 years ago
well wreiitten

a very wellritten story with two idiots as main characters. The only problem is that rel people would not have done what the frantasy sstory told about. so realism is absent.

KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago
One Katie to another

Hi, I read this because of the name primarily... lol. I have some comments I hope you won't find presumptuous.

Minor errors in grammar (punctuation, word use, etc) broke the flow slightly. For instance,

"This is lunacy." I suggested.

The period should be a comma, and suggested is a very very odd word to use in this context.

But I give it a 4 nonetheless because it is otherwise well-written with cohesive plot flow.

Ignore the ignorant comment about lack of realism... that sort of misses the point completely... it has plausible verisimilitude and that is all we should need to strive for - and then sometimes, not even that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking idiots

That is no relationship she controls what she wants then cries about it. Its not worth it to be with a woman like that she did it all to herself in the long run.

Would be no way i would stay with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
After the first chapter.....

I thought that they were simply using each other and were passing ships on the ocean.

But I enjoyed your 2nd chapter as they learned about themselves and each other. Although I'm not sure that sleeping with another woman was the brightest idea in the world. Still not sure how that made Katie more open to loving him. They need to have some serious conversations about long term expectations if they're to really make their relationship successful. Good tale, keep writing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Don't see that they did put it behind them

Maybe some forgiveness? But never, ever do they forget. It's always there and I'm betting that in times of stress in the relationship, it boils to the surface. I don't see this relationship lasting long term. And I find it disturbing and unlikely that he would get back together with her.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
lacked the " oomph " that marks this author's best work !

The characters were puppets to a decent but hackneyed plot. This needed some sub plots or maybe needed to be a subplot to a larger theme. The author's skill kept this from going in ditch, but I've been spoiled by Bazza and have come to expect a bit more spin and twists to one of his tales.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantasy versus reality

Between both chapters you have fantasy versus reality. Katie wanted to experience her fantasy but when did she discovered it cost her her lover. When Katie hooked up with Matt again she discovered that her surprise or rather favor she wanted blew up in her face. Fantasies are meant to stay fantasy as the reality of making them come true can be diasterous to even the healthous of relationship. Dom's comment about her willingness to have Matt in a relationship had to be most torturous for Katie who brought this all on herself. One moment of gratification is not worth the agony and possibly the destruction of any relationship. Even though Katie and Matt got back together they both will carry the pain they felt watching the other one enjoy the casual, gratuitous sex with another person.

I really liked how you showed the emotions of everyone involved. This made for a very tragic story that could have ended in diaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I rest my case

I have made comments on these types of stories that it is onlt a matter of time that couples will regret their actions when involving others.

Good stories with realism. Fantasies involving others should remain just that ...fantasies.

JJ

peter34xpeter34xabout 6 years ago
very nice aand well build story

Iiked your story, every part of it was passionate with ggreaat descriptions without forget the realistic psychological aspects. I think is the most both erotic and realistic story I have ever read. You really have a talent on writing!!

Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
Cuckolding Katie

I loved you story, I have shared my wife with other men over the years and will have to say that it has made our marriage much better, we love and respect one another, We have learned to be open and honest with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Small Suggestion

It’s glans, not glands. No D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Sequel

I enjoyed both parts and the flow you had in each of them. The sequel went through a large amount of emotions. Great work and I could see them eventually getting married as they would seal the deal between them. Good job and keep it up.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

10 stars for the writer. Super Hot Story. Just a note about details left out like Katie spending time with Leo and using the Hooker to keep Matt busy while she was gone. Of course she planned this all out to try to keep her Matt occupied while she flew back to Leo so she could try to convince him to be hers forever. Even having preg risk sex with Leo hoping a baby would secure the relationship. She had to have Leo sgain as it was Mind bogling sex For her. When Katie disappeared I knew what she was doing. Too bad in 3 or 4 months Katie will announce her pregnancy. But when the black baby is born Katie will cry again but will Matt believe her lies next time ? Will she disappear again to see Leo and have another black baby again? How many lies will he accept to stay with his cheating soulmate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any relationship with someone as sexually damaged as Katie is a train wreck waiting to happen every 6 months. Combined with the unspoken but very probable infidelity when she disappears, evacuate that nasty mess immediately. Only a fool wouldn't. Or maybe have Dom's number tattooed into your palm? No lies there. This is one of those stories I should have started with the "comments", it's just not my fantasy to read stories about ANYONE who's into self-deprecation and repetitive humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A nice finach is bettah than spinach! 5ive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cuckolding Katie Previous Part