Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

Abida almost fainted after hearing that last wish of Her Husband. Almost crying, she exclaimed: "I... mmm... live to serve You, to honor You, to obey You, to love You. My only dream is to give You a beautiful Black Muslim baby... mmm... I'll come... mmmm... May I come, Darling... mmmm....ggggghhhhh?"

"Yes, you may come, slut," He said, knowing that she liked to be addressed that way, oblivious to my presence and the arrival of Zoe with the fruit plate. "You may come like the slut you are. Come in front of your ex-husband and our servant. Show them how lewd you are."

All of us were able to see Abida relieve herself, aloud, quite vocally, her legs shaking under her exhibitionistic orgasm. Zoe looked quite astonished but kept her composure. I noticed that she was not interested so much in the show Abida was giving than in Faisal, naked in all His nude glory. Her eyes were focused on His hefty penis.

Once the height of her orgasm had subsided, Abida stood up and went right into the pool to freshen up. "The fruits will be welcome, my Adored One," she told her Husband with a wide loving smile. When she came out of the water, Faisal went to help her and dried her body at length, without forgetting any part.

For Zoe and I, it was quite a subject of awe to see these two naked human beings, so different and yet so united, coming hand in hand unashamed toward us at the patio table, the young Husband and His middle-aged wife, Master and submissive, Black and white.

They sat down and invited me to sit as well while Zoe went back into the house.

Abida caught me off-guard by telling me her definition of the submissive: "I relish being my Master's and Husband's submissive Muslimah, the one who assumes a role of submission in a power exchange relationship. I occupy a role of intentional, consensual powerlessness, allowing Him to take control of me. It's a profound act of devotion, a desire no words can fully describe."

She caught me off-guard even more by asking me: "wayne, are you ready to act by that definition of submissiveness? Are you ready to be our totally submissive eunuch? Are you ready, from now on, to dedicate your life to our service with all that it implies, starting with your loss of sexual excitement, your castration, for the love of me and the honor of your Master, our Master?"

To my own surprise, without any hesitation, I replied right away with a firm "yes".

Abida, who was sitting beside me, leaned down and gave me a tender kiss on a cheek as a gesture of satisfaction and appreciation, saying: "I was not expecting less of you, wayne. I am very happy – and I am sure my beloved Husband is – that you responded positively to our wish. I will ask Amanda to order some djellabas to your size."

"Yes, indeed, I am very happy as well," Master Faisal went on. "You already made me a wonderful gift today, and you a making us a second one now. We are delighted that you decided to embark on this journey with us. We will have you gelded as soon as possible. You will become Madam's and my eunuch."

***

Three months after that memorable evening, a new set of "usages and customs" was already in place in that rather unusual household. I had recovered from my castration operation a few days after without having to suffer much pain. My chastity device had become useless as I was now deprived of any sexual feeling. My sleeping quarters had been set for me behind a partition in my superiors' bedroom. Amanda, Zoe and I were spending most of our days serving the Alpha Couple each in a different capacity: Amanda's main duty was to manage the household along with the role of chef, Zoe was her assistant and, as such, was assigned various chores, and I was Madam's and Master's personal eunuch servant. My duties covered a wide spectrum, such as the personal body care of my superiors, the housekeeping in their bedroom, being their chauffeur and assisting and advising Amanda on management matters.

As planned, I spent two months at the company's headquarters briefing Master Faisal on His new job of CEO. Being a bright Man, He learned fast and soon acquired all the required assurance enabling Him to properly lead the company's destiny. Thanks to his charisma exuding an aura of power and confidence, the new CEO was able to get Kiersten onto His side, her who was strongly opposing to His appointment. They became close friends and were having lunch together regularly.

The new CEO was traveling less than the vice presidents, his job as captain of the ship focusing on directing and managing the whole organization from its headquarters. Thus, Master was more often at home than He was previously. Of course, Madam was very happy of that as she could be with her Husband a lot more often than before their wedding.

And, as good things come in pairs, Madam had the ultimate happiness to learn that she was pregnant. Elated when she received the good news, she said that it was her dream coming true. But I told her not to be too hasty with her rejoicing and that she had to be very cautious, especially for a woman of her age. She frowned somewhat at my advice but Master Faisal was on my side. I vowed to take great care of her for the whole duration of her pregnancy. Beside, as her personal eunuch, it was an intrinsic part of my duties.

Master was quite busy with His new position. He was tired when He came back home in the evening. Most of the time, He liked to take a hot bath before having dinner with His wife. And Madam asked me to be available upon His arrival to wash Him, like the eunuchs were doing in the ancient times with their rulers. At first, I was rather reluctant, not for sexual reasons given that I had no sexual feelings any more, but I soon became accustomed to that special chore. I found out that He liked me to stroke and suck His large-girth majestic penis, covered with protruding veins. This made His Black scepter become hard rapidly. I soon became quite skillful at pleasing Him this way.

When driving her back from an appointment with the Muslim gynecologist in L.A. one day, Madam was quite happy. She had been informed that her pregnancy was progressing very well, without any problem. She was now almost in her third month, and her belly was beginning to show a revealing bulge. Sitting comfortably on the back seat of the Cadillac Escalade, wearing a black abaya [a full-body robe-like dress], niqab [a veil covering the entire face but the eyes], hijab [head scarf] and elbow-length gloves, Madam's spirit was high. "I am so grateful to Allah to be so fortunate," she exclaimed. "I thank Him for having put that wonderful Muslim Black Man on my path. My Adored One now has marked me not only outside but also inside, with His mighty seed. Where I once walked through life, I am gliding in air. Parts of me that never were complete have become whole. In relinquishing control, I have found freedom: freedom to find the person I am inside, and be that person. I will be forever grateful to Allah for that immeasurable richness."

My ex-wife was obviously in a state of bliss. I asked her if it was too hot for her in the car, given the garb that was covering her from head to toes. "I am very well, eunuch," she said with a singing voice. "I strive to sweat under my Muslim clothes to please my Husband and Master when He comes back home tonight. As I told you before, He loves to take ownership of His wife when her skin is glistening and slippery with sweat. He penetrates me even harder then. So, no bath nor shower when we get back home..."

Once home, Madam quickly went to her bedroom to remove her thong sandals, niqab, hijab and gloves and recite her Asr [late afternoon prayer], kneeling down, forehead on the floor, and turned toward Mecca. During that time, I went to share the good news about Madam's health with Amanda, who was giving instructions to the gardener outside, and Zoe, who was doing early preparations for the late dinner. Master and Madam liked to dine alone at around 7:30 p.m., either in the dining room, on the patio or in their bedroom, depending on their mood.

Her prayer over, Madam rang me with her bell. I went right away to her, bowing and kissing her hand, like I was doing several times a day. "Please bring me a jasmine tea, eunuch," she asked. "When you come back, we can talk."

"Yes, Madam, I will be right back," I said. "I will bring some biscuits, in case you feel like eating a little." I was looking forward to chatting with Abida about different things. I cherished those moments with her, talking casually about our feelings and various venal matters, jumping from one subject to the other.

When I returned to my superiors' bedroom, Madam was sitting, legs crossed, on the white loveseat, bald-headed, quietly reading the Quran. "Thanks for the tea and biscuits, eunuch," she said, putting down her Holy Book. "You are becoming a good eunuch servant, I am proud of you and happy that you decided to stay with us in that inferior role, to remain alongside me to honor and obey our common Lord and Master, my beloved Husband. He owns us both, in different ways. We belong to Him. We are on that rewarding journey into the Black Muslim New Order. Aren't you happy, eunuch?"

I found myself mesmerized by Madam's convincing sort of sermon. "Yes, Madam, I am so happy," I replied right away. "I too found a new direction in my life, always beside you, loving you tenderly, caring for you, for your happiness and the happiness of your marriage under the eyes of your God."

"Oh, my dear eunuch, you are making me very happy indeed," she went on. "Now, let's talk practical... How do you feel about your new condition after your castration?"

"I must admit that I have my ups and downs." I said. "I am experiencing a somewhat depressing period. But when I seriously think about it, I realize that, in fact, my penis was rather useless apart from its use for urinating. Furthermore, having a chastity device was somewhat uncomfortable for me and an awkward sight for you and other members of the household. All in all, it turned out for the better for everyone. Plus the fact that I can now be part of your most intimate life by tending to your body care and that of Master. I have the privilege to admire your bodies and witness your marital life. I find that your figure blossomed, it became a lot more sensual with the body modifications that it underwent, especially that you are now pregnant. In due time, your grown belly will be a wonderful addition to your exquisite body."

"Thank you, eunuch for your kind compliment," Abida went on. "I am happy that you appreciate my physical evolution. I am into an evolving process; I will continue to modify my appearance to please my Black Lord. He shares His wishes with me in this respect and, the better I know Him, the more I try to anticipate His expectations. My purpose in life is to please, obey and honor my Adored One, under the eye of Allah."

"I am getting used to wearing djellabas," I said, changing the subject. "I find it quite comfortable and relaxing, notwithstanding the fact that they are more appropriate to the Arabian and oriental ambiance of the house. Amanda has great taste; she purchased various styles of djellabas, some casual for the day-to-day use and some elegant for more formal and special occasions, like when Master's family will visit us in a few days."

"Good," she said. "I am sure that they will notice and appreciate the change of power here, and proud to see their son and brother being in charge and exerting His authority over the whole household. Seeing you wearing a djellaba and serving us will comfort them in the conviction that Faisal is progressing well in His professional and personal lives."

"The Muslim doctor asked me if we wanted to know the sex of the fetus," added Madam while sipping her tea. "I said no as my Adored One and I had discussed the matter. We want to entrust our fate to Allah, and this is part of our fate. Master fervently hopes that I will give birth to a boy, a male Muslim who will perpetuate the family lineage. I strongly hope too that His prayers will be answered. We agreed however that a baby girl will be most welcome as well. I am so eager to see my belly grow up and to deliver the beautiful Black Muslim baby who will make the pride of my beloved Husband, inshallah! That will be a great joy for me, a joy that I despaired would ever happen in my life for a woman of my age. A joy that you were unable to give me, with that limp, unfit penis of yours."

I did enjoy these humiliating words, relishing my inferior state, mainly because before humiliation came respect. It was never bold insults, rather overtly-said truths.

In the ancient Islamic world, one of the great rewards of the eunuchs serving high level rulers was that they became the recipients of their most secret confidences. They had their complete trust. That was becoming the case with Master and Madam, who had not lied to me when presenting the advantages of my eunuch status. Madam was confiding in me about her hopes, her dreams, her fantasies and her projects for the future. Often, when I was washing Him, Master was even asking me some advice about the management of the company and my opinion about members of the executive and staff. This was very gratifying to me.

In this vein, Abida raised the subject of Faridah, the 22-years old Turkish woman whom I knew about only through her emails during their honeymoon. "Did Master tell you that He intends to promote her from her position of manager of the Istanbul office to the one of His special advisor for the Middle East here in L.A.?" Abida asked, continuing: "He misses His concubine, and I do as well, considering the intimate relationship that she and I developed, as you know from my emails. The plan is to have our 'Precious Pearl' come live with us here. We intend to make it happen right after Master's family leave after their visit. In any case, Faridah was delighted to be promoted and improve her revenues, and even more to move in with us. I can't wait to see her with us on a daily basis, to exchange torrid kisses with her, to worship her dangling oversized outer labia, to play either a submissive or a dominant role with her, for the pleasure of our common Master!"

"Yes, Madam, Master said a few words about it the other day at bathing time," I replied.

"Given the size of our estate, I don't see any problem finding a room for Faridah," Abida added. "Amanda and you could work as a team to have one of our several unused rooms prepared and redecorated for her according to her tastes."

"I will be pleased to team up with Amanda on that project, Madam," I replied. "We will get in touch with Faridah to find out about how she would like her room decorated."

"I will need you tomorrow for my weekly session of hair removal and thorough body care, after my reading of the Quran and my Dhuhr [noon] prayer," she notified me. "It is my duty as a wife to remain appealing to my honorable Husband by keeping my body ultra-smooth, as He likes."

"You must be thinking about your professional future, Madam..." I inquired. "You are an internationally renowned researcher, historian and speaker. You are now still in your sabbatical but, given your pregnancy, what are your plans?"

"Yes, I do reflect on the matter, eunuch," she replied. "There are still eight months left to my one-year sabbatical. Then, I will be close to delivering our baby. What I am planning to do is to take the maternity leave that I am entitled to."

"That said, do you really intend to go back to your academic work one day?" I dared to ask. "To be frank, I doubt that I will. My life has changed, as you well know, and along with it my priorities. I want to stay with our child-to-be to raise him or her in the Islamic faith and instill in our offspring our principles of life. I also want to remain a devoted, faithful home-based wife to my Husband."

"Won't you miss all the intellectual rewards that your academic activities were bringing you?" I asked again.

"My present religious and marital lives fulfill me completely, and I know that this fulfillment will never cease to grow." Abida replied. "However, as you know, I am going to use the room adjoining to this one as my office. I intend to continue my research on the history of Black Muslims. This could lead to the publication of papers in scientific journals and eventually of a book. Of course, your former publishing company would be a great vehicle in this respect. I also want to continue learning Arabic; my hope is to become as fluent as my dear Husband. As well, I am more and more involved in the reading and study of the Quran, the Holy Book, which never ceases to heighten my faith. But completing my pregnancy successfully and delivering the child that Master so much desires will be my first and foremost priority for the next months. So, as you can see, I will not lead a life of idleness."

The next day, as foreseen, I prepared everything for a long session of hair removal and body care. After her reading of the Quran and her Dhuhr [noon] prayer, Abida asked me to help her remove her prayer robe and all her jewelry and laid down on the special mat used for her hair removal. The waxing session took almost one hour. Her body was now smooth as if she was a baby, from the top of her tattooed bald head to the tip of her toes. Even though I did not experience any sexual excitement any more, it was a pleasure for me to touch Abida's body and explore every part of it. My hands were becoming more and more expert. I could hear her light moans of contentment.

Once all her hair was removed, she wanted to receive her enema, anxious to offer clean bowels to her Husband and Master.

"When my Adored One left for His office this morning, He expressed His desire to take me anally as soon as He would be back home," Abida told me. "We came to enjoy the wonders of sodomy. I am so grateful to my dear Husband for having introduced me to that whole new realm. He has been a very tender and caring teacher of anal intercourse, so much that I now crave for having His mighty penis fully embedded in my tight colon and keeping it in the innermost depths of my body. I had never imagined that sodomy could provide such electric, whole-body orgasms and I am wondering why nobody had offered that gift of love before. When my Adored One takes possession of me that way, I feel so fulfilled that I often cry with joy."

A few minutes after having received the rectal injection, Abida remained close to the toilet, ready to empty her bowels completely, which she did soon, uttering a long mewling of relief. After having wiped her rear end clean, I helped her enter into the hot bath to relax for a while. Later on, in a Middle Eastern musical ambiance that set a serene atmosphere, I proceeded to wash her thoroughly, not forgetting any part of her pale-skinned body, even the most intimate. My now skilled hands were exploring her large breasts, vagina, buttocks and thighs. I would not forget any crevice, bulge or curve, my fingers cleaning carefully between her buttocks as much as between her toes. I was proceeding very slowly and delicately.

"Mmmmmm, eunuch," she said in a soft, relaxed voice, "I like the way you wash me; you're becoming quite skillful. I must say that, so far, you're a very efficient eunuch servant. We do like your services."

"Thank you, Madam," I replied, lightly blushing. "I am honored to be your servant and I strive to serve you both for a long time to come."

Abruptly changing subject, Abida asked: "Am I pretty enough, attractive enough at my age for my young Husband?"

"Yes, Madam, you're gorgeous, and your swelling belly makes you even more attractive," I replied. "Your body has bloomed beautifully. Your Husband has made you a very appealing lady, with your full breasts and your pouting lips. You are far from the woman I have known but the change is wonderful. Please be reassured, Master often tells me how much He loves you when I wash Him. He tells me that He worships the woman that He loves above all, the woman whom He married, the woman who bears His child-to-be."

submind
submind
194 Followers