Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

The diners had now finished the main course, waiting for the tea. Gradually, the conversation turned on sex, and kink was slowly seeping through the mild evening atmosphere on the patio.

I was doing my best to provide an efficient service while hearing the conversations.

Kiersten was complimenting Abida on her elegance and healthy look with her pregnancy now nearing its outcome, Faridah confirming that Madam was taking good care of herself.

"My lovely wife is indeed blossoming as ever in her pregnant state," Master added. "Her body was gorgeous before but she's now like a wonderful full-blown flower."

Everyone present saw Abida blushing with contentment after that kind compliment from her Husband.

"My darling Abida, I am tempted to have you give us the proof of what I am saying," Faisal told His adoring wife. "Would you like to show us your glorious body? This will be our dessert, a better dessert than what we could have had otherwise."

"Yes my Husband and Master, Your wishes are my commands," replied Abida, standing up and walking – both lascivious and prude – away from the table.

"Faridah, please help Madam," Master said, while Kiersten was taking His right hand and kissing it in a gesture of abandon and submission. It was obvious that He was having a great influence on His new conquest.

In turn, Faridah stood up and went behind Abida, proceeding to remove her white hijab. Once it was on the patio floor, Abida slightly bent her shiny bald head to show her tattoo to Kiersten, who sat flabbergasted, being unaware till then of that kinky permanent body ornament. Seeing the Arabic writing, she dared, her eyes wide open, to ask what it meant.

"It means Love and Obedience," Abida explained with a shy smile making her nose septum ring more prominent. "I offered that to my Adored One as a testimony of my forever love for Him, the love for my Muslim Husband from His adoring and obedient Muslimah."

Oh... Kiersten just uttered almost in a whisper, flooded in a stream of awe and admiration for such a mark of limitless love. Hesitating to ask since she first saw it in the afternoon, she dared to inquiry about Abida's nose septum ring.

"It's a Givenchy 14k gold ring that caught my attention when I saw it in a shop in Dubai," answered Abida. "And as my beloved Lord liked the idea, I immediately bought it as a present for me to wear for Him. I had my septum pierced later in Istanbul."

"It's quite special. I admire the fact that you constantly strive to please your Husband, as it should be," Kiersten commented while lovingly kissing His hand.

"Yes, as it should be. You're absolutely right," Abida concurred. "After her love for Allah, a married Muslimah should devote her whole life to pleasing, adoring and obeying her Husband.

"My wife has become an example to follow with respect to the Muslim faith," Faisal commented. "She's very faithful and devout, even more devout than me, my professional life preventing me to practice my faith as much as I would like."

"I'm becoming more and more attracted to the Islamic world and religion, thanks to You," Kiersten told Master. "I'm looking forward to following Your path, and hearing about Madam's deep faith encourages me in that way."

"Yes, Abida will certainly be a very good guide. In her company you will only progress," Master said. "This is one of the main reasons why I strive to tighten the bond between you two, as well as with Faridah, who is also a good follower of Allah."

"I will be more than honored and pleased to help Kiersten strengthen her bond with Allah," Abida declared with great conviction.

"Now, my Love, I want Kiersten to see how beautiful you are. Please let Faridah rid you of your abaya so that we can see you in all your glory," Master asked with a tender smile.

Faridah immediately proceeded to undress Abida completely. I could almost hear the sigh of awe that Kiersten breathed at the sight of the full, plump and pregnant doll whom Faisal's wife now was. She was as ripe as she could be, ready to become a mother soon. Her large breasts, now certainly in the 40D range, with their extended dark areolas and long nipples and her bulbous belly with its protruding navel were worth being photographed. I was proud of her, my only regret being that I had never been able to transform her into that wonderful figure when I was her husband.

I was distracted from my nostalgic thoughts by the voice of my Master: "eunuch, please bring an armchair so that Madam's belly does not come in the way for Kiersten to see her lower intimate part entirely."

I did as told and, right away, Abida sat on the chair and spread her legs apart by resting them bent on the arms, in some slutty way, so that they could see her better. I noticed Kiersten's reaction; she was flabbergasted at the sight of the bald pubis – now unobstructed by her belly – with the tattooed red heart showing the word Faisal (فيصل) written in white.

It was indeed quite a show, my ex-wife assuming the requested lewd position in front of us all, including Zoe. Her complete self-abandonment was other-worldly, almost unbelievable.

"Now, please, turn around and assume the position enabling us to see your rear end," Master sternly demanded. He was skillful at pushing the limits of her submissiveness, probably wondering sometimes how far those limits could go.

In tune with her Husband/Master, Abida stood up obediently and kneeled on the seat, her hands spreading her buttocks apart, to show her anus sporting her royal blue rosebud butt plug.

"Oh, my God!!!" Kiersten exclaimed, holding Faisal's hand. "What a demonstration of adoration for your beloved Husband, Abida!!! It's worthy of admiration. You're beautiful all around!"

"I am grateful to you, my beloved wife, for your deep submissive love," Faisal confessed. "I feel privileged to be your husband. You have such a wonderful body, just as I dreamed. A delight for the eyes. Now, please honey, come over between Kiersten and I so that we can touch and feel you."

"Yes Master."

"Mmmmm...," Kiersten uttered in a whispering voice full of lust.

Faridah helped Abida to stand up and lead her by the hand to Faisal and his other concubine, who had made some space between them. Abida made herself available, standing, with her arms up, her hands on the back of her bald head. Faisal began to caress her left buttock and thigh softly, inviting Kiersten with His eyes to do the same on her side, so that they both grabbed handfuls of her bulbous buttocks and spread them apart, sometimes slapping her moderately. Faridah had stayed behind her, gently kissing the back of her head, her neck and her ear lobes holding her oversized hoop rings, grabbing her breasts and softly pinching her long, erect nipples.

"Can you kneel down comfortably, my Love?" Master kindly asked.

"Yes, my Lord, I can," Abida replied. She then kneeled between them, sitting on her ankles to be comfortable and spread her thighs, presenting her replete breasts and belly for them to touch and feel as they willed.

Which they did unashamedly for a good half hour. They had backed up their chairs to enjoy her at ease.

Encouraged without words by Faisal, Kiersten caressed Abida's bald head, sometimes daring to slowly run her hand all over her face and play with her septum ring, eager to explore every inch of her Lover's obedient wife.

In turn, Master put one knee down and caressed His wife's breasts and belly all over, satisfying His taste for huge breasts, weighing them, before to concentrate on her enormous belly, pinching her protruding navel.

Kiersten then took the same position as her Lover and began to explore Abida's clitoris and outer labia, provoking a lustful reaction on her part, evidenced by soft, low-toned moans.

Often, the two lovers, on each side, bent forward to exchange torrid French kisses while Abida remained at their disposal.

Wishing to heighten His own and His concubine's excitement, Master proceeded to test further Abida's kinkiness verbally.

"My dear wife, what is your most important wish at this time?"

"My Adored One, what I wish most is that You make me pregnant again and again. After giving me the gift of Your love, You gave me the gift of Your seed and You gave me the gift of the Islam faith. I long to give back at least part of what I was blessed to receive, the gift of life, a beautiful Black baby, Your baby, our baby! I would spend the rest of my life living pregnancies one after the other if this was Your wish, my beloved Husband!"

"Mmmmmm... You're such a generous wife, Abida darling!" Faisal reacted. "But this could be risky for your well-being. I don't want to put you at risk. I want to keep you alongside me forever!"

This testimony of love made Abida almost cry.

Abruptly changing subject, Master asked Faridah: "You told me that you have ordered a collar and leash, haven't you?"

"Yes Master. In fact... I ordered two sets..."

Pretending innocence, Faisal carried on: "Really? Why is that?"

"Well... I ordered the set that I wanted for Madam, with Your approval and... I ordered a second one for me..."

"Well, well... My two little pets... They both want to be collared and leashed... like two dirty bitches... I'm thinking... Kiersten, what would you say if we take a long walk tomorrow in the backyard of the estate with our two bitches?"

"Mmmmmm... What a great idea! That would be fun to walk them around, one of them with her big belly swaying!" she exclaimed while fingering Abida's clitoris.

Faisal then invited the three women to go with him in the master bedroom for a common shower. Anticipating His expectations as I was now used to do, I went before them to the room to prepare the towels and the bed and came back on the patio to clean everything.

When I went back to the bedroom later, the four of them where on the oversized canopy bed. They didn't notice me or simply ignored me. I must say that since my castration, aware of the fact that my libido was history, Master and Madam didn't mind my presence even in the most delicate situations. I often felt like I was a home decoration that people come to forget after a while.

Master and Kiersten were indulging in hot foreplay, kissing and fondling. At His signal, Abida got a condom as it was agreed with Faridah before when they first met. Only His wife had the privilege of receiving Him bareback. However, Abida obeyed her Husband's request to put the condom on His enormous penis.

Kiersten was in heat, her excitement having been stimulated by what had happened that evening; she was impatiently waiting for Him to penetrate her, which He did abruptly, driving His scepter into her up to the hilt in a single pulse. Lying on her back – her large breasts, a bit larger than Faridah's but as large as Abida's – she uttered a loud, wild moan of pleasure, her legs tightly crossed around His waist and her long fingernails clung to His back. Her Lover then began to move back and forth in her wide open vagina.

Not to be outdone, Abida and Faridah each took one of Kiersten's feet and feasted on her rose-painted toes while she was being pounded.

Later on, seeing that Kiersten had grabbed and spread her Lover's buttocks, Faridah quickly motioned to worship His rectum, hungrily licking and sucking, trying to insert her tongue as far as she could. In turn, Abida, lying on her back under Faridah, had set to return the favor to her, worshipping her vagina and long dangling labia with great devotion and appetite.

After ending their long intercourse in a crescendo of moans and groans, Master and Kiersten were resting, cuddled, as were Abida and Faridah. Kiersten was obviously fulfilled. Just about to fall asleep, she told the two women how their toe sucking heightened her pleasure and climax and that she wished to repeat that experience.

Understanding Kiersten's appeal to Faisal in her capacity of new concubine, Abida and Faridah left the bed to spend the night together in Faridah's bedroom. I opened the door for them. It was touching to see the two soul sisters walking naked, hand in hand, in the hallway, Abida with a somewhat awkward gait, nearing the deliver her baby in the next few days.

***

The next morning, the long weekend was only beginning as we were on Friday. Faisal and Kiersten woke up late after a much needed night of sleep. I was up for about an hour when Master called me to the bedside and gave me His first orders of the day: tell Abida or Zoe to prepare the breakfast, to be served on the round patio table, and wake up Abida and Faridah and ask them to join them on the patio, naked, with the two sets of collars and leashes.

I left the bedroom right away to carry out the orders and help Amanda prepare the breakfast and set the patio table. The weather was nice again that day, as usual in L.A., so eating out on the patio was quite appropriate.

The first ones to come over were Master and His new concubine. I looked intently at her, gorgeous, naked under a white full-length see-through negligee and stylish flip-flop sandals, an attire that Master had most likely asked her to bring along when they had met at her apartment the day before. She had let her hair free, flowing down to her lower back. Her Lover was wearing an elegant off white embroidered djellabah that made His Black skin even darker, and sandals. After saying hello to Amanda, they sit and chat lovingly.

Amanda and I served them some orange juice first, then croissants, jam with coffee, as they wanted only a frugal breakfast.

Not long after came Abida and Faridah, hand in hand, naked as requested. Faridah was holding the two sets of collars and leashes. Master and Kiersten greeted them kindly, asking if they had slept well and how the soon-to-be mother was feeling.

"We had a restful night, Master," Abida replied. "And I feel great, although I confess that my extra weight is having its toll. But it's ok, I still can move reasonably well."

"Those are good news! Are you guys hungry?" Master inquired.

"Yes, we are," they answered in unison, which made them laugh.

"You can sit with us now but we will serve you some milk in dog bowls after, as you are going to be our personal bitches today," He added.

"If I may... You look gorgeous in that superb negligee," Abida commented to Kiersten. "It makes your body stand out nicely."

"Thank you, Madam," Kiersten replied, blushing lightly with pride.

"We will go for a long walk around the estate with our bitches this morning. You better eat enough. However, I will ask Zoe to come feed you some water around noon, wherever we are," Faisal explained.

Once the breakfast was over, Kiersten put the collars and long leashes on the two naked women and had them drink their milk in their bowls.

"I can't wait to go, my Love," said Kiersten to her Lover with an engaging smile. "I am sure that that stroll will be good for our bitches as much as for us."

"Yes, indeed, sweetheart," Faisal said. "Let's go now."

I followed the two lovers, holding a large white hand parasol over Kiersten as the Sun was already strong and she had a sensitive skin. She was holding her Lover with one hand and the two leashes with the other. The two "bitches" were on all four, trying to progress at the same pace as their mistress was walking. Every now and then, she would control their speed, telling them that they were going either too fast or too slow.

"I love your pale skin. And I wish that you keep it as such. It's very exciting to see the great difference between us. We're a real black and white couple in the two senses of the word," Faisal confessed, oblivious to the fact that His wife was hearing his laudatory talk.

The couple was strolling slowly, like the lovers they were, stopping every once in a while to kiss and fondle. They were talking very openly about their love as if they were alone in the world.

Kiersten suddenly stopped and gave a command: "Stop, my pets. Come over and kiss my feet." She got rid of her sandals and handed them to me to carry. The two collared women readily turned around and rushed to their mistress' feet and began kissing them. To tease them, she pretended to resume walking, curious to see what they would do. They swiftly managed to follow her without losing distance from her dainty painted feet. She smiled, satisfied.

Abida didn't seem to suffer in any way from having to go along on all four. I was convinced that, although He was enjoying the kinkiness of the situation, Faisal would not have let her continue if it had been risky for her.

After a long French kiss, the two lovers were even more openly chatting.

"Faisal, I have called you by your name so far. But it's kind of awkward that I keep doing so given that you are being called Master and my Lord by everyone here. May I call You by those names too, please?" asked Kiersten in a surprisingly humble way, letting herself be carried by her building arousal and abandon to her mighty Lover.

"I am glad that you took the initiative. It shows your submission, although you're basically the dominant type," replied Faisal with His usual quiet smile. "Not only you may call me Master, but you must."

"Very well, Master. Thank You Master," Kiersten added before kissing His hand in a gesture of free submission.

They then continued their slow stroll around the large secluded estate backyard. After about half an hour, they stopped at a bench under a large tree, seeking cool shade.

"You may rest, eunuch. I don't need the parasol for the time being," Kiersten told me.

"Yes Madam. Thank you Madam," I replied humbly.

"Now, lovely pets, sit," she ordered.

Sensing Kiersten's frame of mind, Abida came close to her and gently put her tattooed bald head on her knees like a good pet bitch would do.

"Now you're a good bitch, isn't she, Master?" asked Kiersten while caressing Abida's head.

"Yes she is, as well as her soul mate," He replied.

"We are blessed to own such gorgeous and docile bitches, Master. I am wondering what we should do to mark our ownership on them... Perhaps I would have them branded..."

"What a great idea, my love," Master commented. "We shall do that... have them branded together some time after Abida delivers our baby."

"Yes, my Lord," Kiersten told her Lover before to push her bitch aside and sit on her Black Lover's lap lavishly.

When Zoe arrived, Faridah was eagerly sucking her Master's long, erect penis and Abida was worshipping Kiersten's clitoris not less eagerly, still held by their leashes.

"It's now time for you to quench your thirst, pets. You can drink your water in the bowls that Zoe brought just for you," Faisal said with a happy voice.

As soon as the two women began to drink, Kiersten straddled her Lover, facing him and impaled herself on His stallion member, letting out a loud moan. Followed a long stretch of wild lovemaking on the bench in front of the three of us, Zoe having returned to the house.

***

The next two days have seen Abida and Kiersten strengthening their bond by the way of the Muslim faith and culture. Master's wife and concubine spent much time discussing at length about Abida's conversion to Islam and other matters. Given my privilege of being allowed to be present most of the time while attending my various household chores, I was able to hear most conversations.

"I will be so happy to give birth to my Lord's Black baby and happy as much to raise our newborn in the Islamic faith. I'm so excited, I just can't wait. I pray Allah every day to protect me and our baby to be born," Abida commented one late afternoon in the tearoom with Kiersten. "Would you like to see my Muslimah wardrobe?" she asked.

"Oh, certainly. I wouldn't have dared to ask you. I would love that," Kiersten quickly replied.

++They both went to the master bedroom and opened one of the two large walk-in closets, where Abida showed every piece of her Muslimah garments and accessories, from sandals to abayas, hijabs, niqabs, burqas, chadors, without forgetting all her jewelry and adornments. Kiersten commented on the high quality and price of the clothes and jewelry.

submind
submind
194 Followers