Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Faridah was completing the pair very well. She was now 23 years old. Somewhat on the plump size with her 38D breasts, the "Precious Pearl" had long wavy jet black hair that enhanced her opal blue eyes. A prominent trait of her attractive body, when naked, were her large, prominent and dangling outer labia that were so pleasing to Abida.

"I am so glad that you still wear the anklet that I offered you in Istanbul, my Precious Pearl," Abida said with an engaging smile.

"Oh, Madam, I never removed it since then," Faridah replied. "You must remember that I promised you to wear it permanently. I now have every reason to keep my promise," she added before respectfully kissing her companion's hand.

Abida asked me to run them a hot bath, telling me that I would not be required to wash them as they would relax in water for a long while and wash each other. She also asked me to instruct Zoe to bring them a light meal composed of fruits, tea and cookies in about one hour.

I went to the kitchen to give the instructions to Zoe and then to Amanda's office for administrative tasks. With the addition of Faridah to the household as concubine, the workload had increased somewhat. That kept us busy for a few hours each week.

One of the privileges brought by my eunuch status was that I was not required to knock on my Superiors bedroom room before entering. I could come and go as needed to fulfill my various duties in the house. When I went back to the bedroom that evening, Abida and Faridah had finished their light diner and were chatting, sitting close to each other on the white leather loveseat, indifferent to my presence, just as if I was a piece of furniture. They had each donned a white see-through abaya without any other garment. They were talking as openly as Master and Madam used to do, not hiding any of their thoughts.

"I do miss my Husband very much when He is away with His other concubine," Abida confessed, in between the gentle kisses that they were exchanging. "However, I am so grateful to Him for the gift of you, my Precious Pearl, for His generosity, letting me share you with Him. I love you so much that I cannot imagine loosing you. We are not enemies competing for our Lover's attention and care but rather soul mates, don't you agree?"

"Yes, indeed, we are," Faridah replied. "I feel so fortunate to be owned by Master and you, Madam. I entered a whole new life, a whole new world of faith and sexual enlightenment. Master's open mind gives us the opportunity to deepen our relationship in all aspects. Only Allah's Jannah will be better than the wonderful duniya where I live now."

Abida was listening carefully, not missing any word. Touched by Faridah's confession, she cuddled in her arms and let her gently kiss her tattooed bald head. Raising her face, she offered her lips to her partner, showing her urge to French kiss, which they did furiously, with soft moans and whimpers. After a while, Abida, who would not neglect her religious duties for anything in the world, told Faridah that it was time for their Isha [evening] prayer. They switched clothes, putting on their prayer gowns before to kneel down and pray aloud. I could hear their invocations, many in Arabic, that ended with the following:

"Oh Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm on Your religion," Abida concluded. "Oh Allah, remind me that Your plans for me are better than my dreams. I yearn to serve You as I serve my beloved Sultan Faisal. You have my eternal gratitude for the wonderful life that I live with Him under Your light. Praise Allah for leading me to My Black Alpha Muslim Master and Husband!"

"Oh Allah, we take time to remember Your presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness," added Faridah. "We are here to praise, honor and worship You through our love and obedience for our mighty Master, Lord Faisal. You are our God and He is our Sultan. I dare to implore You to make us live long together in a world of love, understanding and obedience under Your guidance. Ameen."

"eunuch, prepare our bed while we go about our end-of-day body care," Abida demanded. I swiftly complied with her command, opening up the surrounding white veil of the bed, white comforter and satin sheets, anticipating that I would have to change them the next day for Master and His wife.

It was a little past 8:00 p.m. when they came back from the bathroom, I turned the lights off and left only the two bedside candelabra lamps on. I also put on soft middle-eastern music on the sound system, knowing that they would appreciate. They lay on the bed over the half-open sheets and Faridah put one ear on Abida's belly, sometimes gently kissing her now protruding navel.

"I love to watch for movements in your 'cauldron' that is concocting a beautiful child, perhaps not only one but two," Faridah said in a playful voice. "Tonight, I can feel vigorous knocks and jerks. The little creature is quite energetic. If it's a boy, he will undoubtedly have as much stamina as his Father."

"Yes, I can feel it too, my Precious Pearl," replied Abida in an amorous voice. "I don't know if our child will be a boy or a girl but it will be a gift of Allah. I do hope however that it's a boy; it would make our Lord so happy. And let me inform you that I will give birth only to one child; that's what the doctor told us."

"I hope that I don't cause you any discomfort sharing your bed, given your pregnancy," Faridah asked. "I know that above all, you need rest and quietness."

"Not at all. On the contrary," Abida quickly pointed out. "Your presence with me is for my greatest good. That's why Master wants you to spend the night with me when He is away. You will certainly be a wonderful replacement."

Already knowing the answer to her question before asking, Faridah had sneaked a hand between Abida's now widely spread thighs to gently caress her gaping vagina and bulging clitoris. With all her skill, she was at the same time letting her lips linger on Madam's fully fledged nipples, sucking and softly biting them. Afraid to appear overly curious, I disappeared behind my partition, which nevertheless did not prevent me to hear their soft moans and whimpers accompanied by the background music.

"Mmmmm... darling... you make me feel soooo gooood!!!" Abida uttered with a voice betraying her arousal. "Please, don't stop, my Precious Pearl! Oh, my God!"

Well aware of her power over her partner in those special moments, Faridah enhanced her excitement by exploiting her inclination to thoroughly obey and submit.

"Please, Madam, tell me..." the young Turkish woman dared to ask. "Aren't you a little jealous of Kiersten, the new concubine of our Master?"

"It's true that I am Faisal's only and legitimate wife," Abida fiercely answered while her clitoris was being titillated. Under a wave of arousal, she declared:

"However, when I married Him, I vowed to obey Him and to submit to His authority and leadership. Furthermore, I willingly embraced His mighty religion, the Muslim faith. And, as you know, His religion permits husbands to have more than one wife, provided that they tend to their needs and welfare, and to have concubines in a sufficient number to satisfy their sexual appetite. We both well know that our Master's sex drive is like a bottomless pit. Mmmmmmm, my dear soul mate, please don't stop!!! Aghhhh!!! His stamina is enormous. Hence, rather than being jealous, I am happy that my Adored One has outlets to channel His immense sexual energy. In any case, He fulfills me completely. All I know is that I long to please Him. Mmmmmm, my Precious Pearl, you will make me orgasm... please keep my orgasm eternallll... Praise Allah for having permitted that another so-called independent and self-sufficient white woman surrendered to the Superior Alpha Black Man! Oh, Faridah, darling... Mmmmmmm!"

"Oh, Madam... I admire you!" Faridah commented softly while continuing her skilful massaging of Abida's clitoris. "I am not Master's wife. I am just one of His concubines and, as such, I would not dare to show any jealousy. But, as His wife, you are such a great example of abnegation. Your faith certainly helps you to support – and even enjoy – your fate."

Just then, Abida succumbed to an overwhelming wave of lust and orgasmed quite vocally under a flood of grunts, moans and cries.

After a short while, Abida asked her partner: "My Precious Pearl, at work, you have the opportunity to interact with Kiersten. Please tell me more about her."

"Well, Madam, although I don't know vice president Kiersten for long, I think I can give you a rather accurate description of her," Faridah replied. "She is a task-oriented, efficient manager, quite demanding to her staff. For that reason, her division is very successful; in fact the great success that the company achieves is due for a great part to the high performance of her division."

"On the personal side," Faridah continued, "Kiersten is a stern, authoritarian person. But she is just, and all her staff respect her. I certainly don't have a deep knowledge of her sexual tendencies. However, I am sure that she would be a pure Domme. Sexually, you are a switch, I am a switch. We can go back and forth between submission and dominance. But she is a definite Domme. I am amazed by the way Master conquered that lofty woman and makes her eat from His hand without biting Him. Every new day, I can observe the gradual change in her attitude with Him as well as in her clothing. She dresses more modestly and humbly, more and more as a Muslimah. She is not a hijabi [Muslim woman who wears the hijab] yet but I am sure that she will become in time a proud follower of the Islamic faith and ways, just like you and me. I could summarize it by saying that Kiersten now stands by her Alpha Lover's side in adoration. Only Master could achieve such a transformation."

"I certainly can understand her," Abida commented. "She fell under His spell just like I did. I met her a few times at receptions and parties when my ex-husband, now our eunuch, was her boss. But I didn't have the opportunity to meet her since my change of life. When we meet again, soon I hope, we will be two Muslimahs, Nushka Allah [thank God]. We are already two sisters in the worship of our Lord, Master Faisal. In my former life, I would have been more than jealous but not now. I know that for an obedient Muslimah wife, her Husband's will is Allah's will."

"Kiersten must know that you are also Faisal's concubine," Abida went on. "How does she behave with you?"

"We maintain cordial relationships," Faridah replied. "Of course, I am inferior to her in the company given our different levels in the hierarchy, and she subtly lets it be felt. She can easily be haughty but remains affable with me. I cannot foresee any conflict caused by our mutual relationship with Master. Besides, we take great care at work not to mix business with personal matters. So far, it works very well."

In the room, the soft oriental music was still on, creating the perfect sensual setting. I heard Abida implore her young soul mate:

"Faridah, my Precious Pearl, you are so young and beautiful, you are a pleasure for my eyes and senses. I would love to taste and tease your gorgeous outer labia and anus. Would you like to squat over my face so that I can worship and titillate your private parts, just like you do with me? Pleasee..."

"Oh, Madam... I don't know..." Faridah said with the voice of a little shy girl, teasing Abida to make her long and beg.

"Please... My Precious Pearl! Let me make you orgasm like you did make me orgasm tonight!" Abida pleaded.

Not long after, I knew that the young lady had finally given in just by hearing her moans and whimpers. Abida was certainly eating her skilfully from the heightening of the lustful sounds. I could hear her mumble in between her intense enjoyment of Faridah's intimate parts: "Mmmm... ghhhh... You smell and taste sooo good my darling!!! I can't stop eating you!!! Mmmmmm!!!"

"Oh, Madam, yes, eat me, please don't stop! Mmmmmm..." I heard Faridah implore. "Ohhhhh, it's soooo gooood!!! Keep your tongue licking my cunt and ass (her change of language register betraying her great excitement)! Ohhhhh... I'm gonna come, Madam darling! Yes, yes....!"

Fighting against my need to sleep (my busy days of work taking their toll every evening), the last words I heard before drifting off where the ones of Faridah, obviously satisfied: "Madam... I will ask Master to have your tongue pierced and have a spiked tongue bar installed to give me more pleasure."

"Mmmmmm, yes, I would love that, I love to please you and Master," Abida confessed in a soft voice. "I am so sated now that I had this delicious meal. Now we will sleep soundly, I am sure. Good night, my Precious Pearl. Nushka Allah."

"Good night, beloved Madam, Nushka Allah," Faridah replied.

***

About three weeks before the expected date of Abida's delivery, on a Thursday afternoon, I was waiting in the Escalade with Faridah in front of Kiersten's apartment building in downtown L.A. I had just picked up Faridah at the office after her day of work. We were waiting for Kiersten and Master, who had taken a few hours off for her to prepare for her first visit at our home. In fact, she would spend the next three days with us as it was going to be a long weekend, the next day being a national holiday. And, luckily, Master wasn't away on another a business trip abroad.

A few minutes later, the couple came out, arm in arm. Kiersten was very pretty in her cute, albeit modest, green summer dress, which was very well assorted with her blonde hair with long, nicely arranged braids. Her tiny shoulder strings could be seen faintly under an assorted green top tied at the front with a nice pearl brooch, along with sober earrings and necklace. I could guess that her large breasts were without a bra and assumed that she was not wearing any panties either. She was bare-legged and sporting stylish dark green ballerina flats. Master was wearing his formal CEO business suit.

Now well installed in the back of the Escalade between his two concubines, Master said to His vice president lover: "You recognized your former boss, didn't you?"

"Yes, of course," she replied with a smile that I could see through the front mirror. "And I remember very well hearing his speech at your wedding with Beth... uhhhhh... I mean Abida. Such a testimony of self-sacrifice was worthy of admiration."

"Yes, honey, you remember well. I am still very grateful to him for having relinquished his marital rights so willingly," Master carried on. "His submissiveness is exemplary. A lot happened since then. He wanted to stay with us after the wedding, ready to serve us. Finally, we had him gelded as we were tired of his uncontrolled ejaculatory behavior in the house every now and then. He is now our own eunuch personal servant. He obeys all our orders. Is that right, eunuch?"

"Yes Master," I replied right away without any hesitation, now well tamed, despite the tinge of humiliation that His statement was provoking.

"It's certainly a drastic change from your former CEO life, isn't it?" Kiersten sarcastically inquired to me.

"Yes, it is. But I'm happy and fulfilled. Deep within me, it's the kind of life that I dreamed of for a long time," I commented.

"You're a good eunuch servant. I appreciate your genuine submissiveness. By the way, from now on, you should call Kiersten Madam. Now please drive us home," Faisal ordered.

"Yes Master."

Soon after we left, Kiersten and Faridah were cuddling with their Lover on the back seat, indulging in a three-way French kissing frenzy, their privacy being protected by the tinted glasses. Faridah was already tamed. However, I was surprised to see how quickly Kiersten had fallen under her Lover's spell. He obviously had a strong influence on her, so much that she seemed ready to do everything He wanted. Surprising also was, for such an authoritarian, self-assertive businesswoman, her acceptance of the polygamous situation and of the power He had on her. Undoubtedly, she had surrendered to the Black Muslim Alpha male.

On our way, I was able to see Faridah's right shoulder and arm moving up and down, letting me guess that she was masturbating her Lover. It didn't take long before I saw Kiersten's head disappear and heard soft moans. She was obviously sucking their Lover's penis, while Faridah was still French kissing Him.

Although remaining concentrated on driving, I could feel that the momentum was building up, hearing Master's moans of satisfaction in between the bouts of French kissing: "Mmmmm... aghhhh... You are a good cock worshipper... Good enough to be kept in my harem... Ohhhhh... I'll cum... Keep every drop in your whore's mouth, don't swallow it yet, Kiersten baby!!! Mmmmmm... Yessss!!!"

Once Her Master/Lover had been relieved, Faridah knew what to do. She gently raised Kiersten's face and began indulging in a torrid French kissing/cum sharing session with her. I could see some of Master's sperm oozing out of the corners of their hungry mouths. With lots of lewd moans, they consumed every drop of their Lover's semen.

Kiersten went down again to lick and suck Faisal's penis clean. The three lovers barely having time to catch their breaths and come back to their senses, we were almost arriving home.

I drove them under the mezzanine before the front porch, where Abida, Amanda and Zoe were waiting to greet them as if they were highly ranked statespersons. Abida, apparently undisturbed by the arrival of her Husband with His two concubines, was the first one to come forward and welcome Kiersten with a broad smile on her face. She had covered her huge pregnant belly with a very elegant pure white abaya and her head with a hijab of the same color, along with a pair of stylish tong sandals showing the rings adorning her every toe. Obviously, Kiersten was impressed and astonished to see Abida giving such a demonstration of her Islamic elegance, enhanced by her oversized hoop earrings and nose septum ring. They exchanged kisses on their cheeks.

"I am happy to see you again, Kiersten," Abida began, almost oblivious of the presence of her Husband and Faridah. "The last time was at our wedding. You are most welcome in our house, your house. Please come with me, I will show you around. Dinner will only be served at 7:00, so we have time. Our eunuch will take care of your suitcase."

"I am also very happy to be here," Kiersten replied sincerely. "Thank you so much for inviting me. This is a great pleasure and privilege to have dinner with my CEO and his lovely wife."

"I don't want to forget introducing you to Amanda, our long-time, faithful maid, and her niece, Zoe, who is with for a few months now and doing a great job." The two servants bowed lightly to show their respect before going back to their tasks.

"Having you with us for the weekend is great," Abida continued, now holding our guest by the arm. "We might have lemonade on the patio by the pool if you agree."

"Certainly, Madam, I am following you," said Kiersten.

Meanwhile, Faisal went to the master bedroom, likely to take a shower and change. Faridah went her way to her own room to freshen up and prepare herself.

Aware of the chores awaiting me, I left the party to take Kiersten's suitcase in the entrance hall, park the Escalade in the garage and quickly go to the kitchen where Zoe was already preparing everything to serve them on the patio.

At almost 7:00, with my help, Zoe went out to clear the side tables and set the large round table with a white tablecloth embroidered Middle Eastern style that Abida had bought in Istanbul. When everything was ready, Amanda told Master, His wife and His two concubines that dinner was ready to be served and invited them to sit around the table.

Master sat first, with Abida and Kiersten on each side, and Faridah facing him. The dinner was cheerful and lively, although there was no wine served, our Master and Madam strictly observing the Islamic rule of abstinence from alcohol. All along the meal, I noticed that Faisal was often caressing the thighs of His two closest partners, often turning to one or the other to kiss. The conversation was nevertheless quite intellectual, all of them being highly educated and curious to enrich their knowledge on a wide range of subjects. They were sometimes jumping from business talk to reflections on the spiritual enlightenment brought by the Islamic faith, among other subjects.