All Comments on 'CuckQuean - Anita, the Insufficient'

by QueanLeah

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing work!

I love it.

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76about 9 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed your story and your writing! Would love to read more of your writing on this subject.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

I normally don't read stories of this length, but the title and description intrigued me, as I have some familiarity with the subject. I read the first few paragraphs, just to get a taste of the storyline, and the next thing I knew, I had finished the entire story!

What an incredibly talented writer you are. The story flowed so well, and your descriptions were so vivid, it was easy to get swept into the narrative. Excellent job. Well deserving of five stars.

jezzazjezzazabout 9 years ago

That was a truly well written and interesting take on the whole cuck thing. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So she's just sitting home pregnant?

While he's out banging everything that walks? She's at home with her hormones running around like crazy while her husband cheats. Even for fiction this was stupid. I know of no woman that would be even a little bit okay with this scenario. And what happens when he brings home something that she can't get rid of with some medicine? Or he knocks up one of the other whores he's banging? Maybe this works as a fantasy but in the light of the real world this was both implausible and ridiculous. Just too far over the top to be enjoyable.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Kick the Anonymous haters to the curb

Your writing is too good for them. You make their balls boil with desire for a woman who can do this, and then they see she is a slut, and they either hate her, or want to take her place, and either way they hate themselves. Go to your control panel, view submissions, and delete the hateful comments. They aren't in the spirit of Literotica, and they shouldn't be here, getting themselves all wound up over what they want to do and hating themselves for it. You can't get them to get the therapy they need. You can delete their hateful comments.

The reality is you write well and tell good stories. Good character development, good plot. Hot too. Not everybody can do all three as easily as you do.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Kick the Anonymous haters to the curb

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a textbook example of the term hater. If ANYONE'S comments should be deleted, they are yours.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it made me cum so hard

gave you a 5!!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
What can we say?

What can we say when we are facing true love? I just didn't give 5* because of the title!!! I don't think she is insufficient...her love for him speaks for her...

katibkatibabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a delightful story. So refreshing compared with the usual crap that one finds here in LIT. And well edited: great dialogue. Thanks for a good read.

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
Loved it

And confused myself somewhat. If the genders and roles would have been reversed per usual I would have hated it. Don't usually like cuckold stories. But this one I read with great delight and lots of sentiment. Close to tears of joy at the connection all the characters started to feel. Perhaps it was because there was no humiliation at all or an attempt to start it. Everyone worked together so people were given what made them better and happier. Even wish it would have been a few more pages long but the story was finished before my pleasure had enough life span. Aaaahhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: craigool

You need to take an anger management course. Take your own advice and seek therapy. I promise, you will feel better. As another reader suggested, guys with your attitude need to be deleted immediately. All you do is piss off others who take it out on the author.

Now to the story. Not all that bad, after all it's a fantasy. We all have them. What's caviar for some is just plain fish eggs for others. Thanks for the effort. No need to get your rear in an uproar. What's erotic for one may not be erotic for another. That is life. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly disturbing and thought provoking!

If the genders were reversed I would be incensed. What man would let his wife fuck around like that? But I'm trying to keep an open mind, and I can't remember a male cuck story where the wife was submissive to her husband, but then dominated and humiliated the men she fucked on the side. Usually in cuck stories its the spouse who gets dominated and humiliated. That's why the wife's lovers are called Bulls. But the bull in this story was the husband, and the Queen was his wife, not the fuck buddies. In this story you made it clear the spouse had the upper hand emotionally and intellectually, and the surrogate lovers were just sexual distractions, fuck toys. Not at all following the pattern of the typical male cuckold story. So you not only reversed the usual roles in this story, you also reversed, or at least quelled, the usual sentiments of outrage and contempt for the dumbshit spouse being cheated on.

But, I'm a man, and suspect I simply cannot empathize with a woman's perspective to adequately feel a woman's outrage and contempt. Obviously the husband has mental/emotional issues if he needs that much sex. If it were food, or alcohol, or drugs, his excesses would be obvious and self-destructive. And eventually destructive to his marriage. This guy has a compulsive sex disorder, and my instinct is that it will someday end very badly for him, his wife, and most pathetically, his children. I can hear it now: "Yes dear, I really do love you mother. I just fuck other women for the fun of it. I need it." "Well then daddy, you will understand when I say I need to fuck the quarterback of the football team. And the starting five of the basketball team. In fact, Daddy, I'm going to emulate your sex life, and fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. I need it, too."

And do we need to even mention the catastrophe of STD's, paternity lawsuits, and the lawsuits from husbands who find out he's been fucking their wives to get their business? That's a whole separate realm of cluster fuck coming his way, that will injure if not destroy his family and his career. And he is doing this while claiming he loves his family? That's stupid enough to undermine the whole story's premise.

What is missing in this marriage is the part we all hate giving, but we all love getting. That would be the sacrificing of a selfish desire or appetite for the good of the marriage. The wife who forgoes the extra deserts, the $1000 dress, and fucking the UPS driver who looks like the Marlboro Man. Or the husband who forgoes the Porsche, the football gambling, or fucking his newest secretary who keeps forgetting to wear a bra. Yeah, marriage is mostly about what you give, rather than what you get. And quite often, what you give up, or pass up! Fortunately, it seems in most truly loving marriages, the giving up is done with a sense of gratitude and respect for your spouse. The only respect I see in the marriage your story portrays is for the husband's good looks, business success, and sexual prowess. You indicate the wife's initial concern that her husband can treat his fuck toys with such contempt and callousness. But you quickly drop that issue, for the obvious reason that the wife now knows a dark side to her husband that she thinks she is immune from. One day, if he meets the right woman, she may come to experience that coldness and inhumanity herself. The smug self-confidence you have her portraying near the end of the story is based on her assumption that she is secure in her husband's love. But I think a man this compulsive and with a penchant for cruelty is not to be trusted over the long run. She'll find out.

So, you really got me thinking, and that's a good thing. I hate your plot and your premise, but I also hate the same about Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. But I have to give your story equal credit for being well written and interesting. Keep writing, but maybe consider some alternate, and more uplifting themes?

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing and Unique

I've read a lot of stories on here, and I don't think I've ever read one with this premise. In addition, it was extremely well written, and while there were some points where I felt Anita's reactions to her discoveries were a bit more subdued than I would have expected, the characters were believable enough that it still worked very well. I could have done with a bit more physical description of the characters, but maybe that's just a personal preference of mine. All in all, it's definitely a 5-star story in my book. Keep writing; I'll be looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Cuckolding.....

I'm sorry, but the idea of being cuckolded, humiliated and then forced to watch your wife being 'making love' to another man is just not my idea of a turn on. In fact, it's a turn off. So is your name, the name of the story and the premise. If that offends some of the cucky-bitches here, then fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Captivating

Loved the story and writing. Such a different take and premise from so much of the usual swill we see lately. Stretched credibility on occasion, but managed to keep me interested throughout. Great debut, I'll be watching for more of your stories.

Please ignore the trolls like lo_pan who obviously didn't even read the story. What a weenie. Talking about other men making love to his wife and humiliation. Dolt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Protection?

I think that including the use of condoms into the fic would work well, the idea that only his wife gets his cum. During blow jobs he cums on tits, faces and asses, but never in the whores. Because the lack of protection made me kinda grossed out, fucking these woman as varied and often as he did put his wife's health at risk, and if he loved her so much why would he do that, also fucking other woman is one thing, but impregnating them a whole different level of betrayal.

QueanLeahQueanLeahabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments. I'm still learning, and your words will help me do better in the future. In particular, Anonymous "Protection" had an interesting point that I think I'll consider for a future writing endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Remarkable

intense & enthralling writing.

intriguing & interesting story

engaging & entertaining characters .

the Author obviously truly loves & adores this topic/subject/genre.

Sadly the writing / story will never gain the high score - rating

that it deserves due to the topic being so controversial.

i disagree with the pervious Anon comment about Condoms & protected sex at least in regards to this story .

David is obviously very wealthy & the story gives the impression that the women he Hooks up with are either

1) very high class & prestigeous escorts that only indulge in unprotected sex with very few favored / trustworthy / long term clients.

2) are women from a Wealthy , high class , powerful background themselves.

if the women portrayed were of a casual , bar or club hook up , one time stranger sex type & David was fucking an endless string of one time only sluts & ordinary prostitutes.... then i would agree with Condom/protection being essential

.

However the way this story is written & the relationships portrayed ... then to me the notion that the sex is "unsafe" is not applicable.

delightful story , written with love , care & a rather large helping of devotion.

i very much look forward to reading more from this Author.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So nice

So nice to see people finally starting to writing about this kink! This is possibly the best cuckquean story I've ever read in terms of showing how this could realistically happen in such a romantic way. We are left truly feeling the love the husband and wife have for each other and I love that!

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story

10 10 10 10

Please keep posting new stories,love it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous Stories

I read all four of your stories and thought they were fabulous. As a well loved wife who often fantasizes about her husband with other women, especially when he's on business trips, I thought the story of Anita was exciting and terrifying. It will add fuel to my fantasies. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perfection

I have been looking for stories like this for some time. You have set the bar so incredibly high with this one I am not sure how any others will come close. Very well done. Please continue with your beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Live This Story

This story is always what I've imagined a cuckquean fantasy would be like, and while this story has its moments of debauchery and kinkiness, there's still a good down to earth kind of feeling where in the end, the husband returns to the wife. Happily ever after, even with other girls. This story is the kind of story that I envision to write in the future, with just the right amounts of love, sex, and kinkiness that is present in each part of the story. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! BEST STORY EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story - but still a story

I really loved your story - writing style, flow and content. However, I find it hard to believe that love can be this strong, this understanding!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
As an author, I applaud you.

This was the first of your stories I've read, but it won't be the last. You are a very polished author and I'm not referring to punctuation. Your smooth flowing style, near perfect dialogue and impeccable storytelling demand I give you a perfect score. Perfection should be rewarded.

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
Polished Erotica!

Your plot, plot development, elegantly graphic descriptions, and fluid writing style elevate your stories to a state of beautifully polished erotica! Although, this is my only comment, I've read all of the stories. They are sexually thrilling to read, so much so that I returned, and reread this one. Please! Please, keep writing. I am listing you as a favorite author, and look forward to being treated to future stories, reflecting other scenarios conjured up by your fertile imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for writing QueenLeah! A great and UNIQUE story, TY for ....

Putting this in the toughest category, LW> And thanks for leaving negative comments up. Those comments can initiate/facilitate my learning and growing, even if they are something I disagree with or think is unfairly disrespectful to you.

As for the story, I wanted to rate it a 3 or 4 because the cuckoldry is forced at first, and as always I reverse the genders to see if my response is reasonable. If the genders were reversed I would be pretty pissed at the "so called cheater" character.

But you write so well and are so unique, I feel you deserve a 5. Hell of a ride out of your first chute cowgirl !

But you did write a well reasoned and well-emotioned character for the wife, and she explains well how she comes to terms with why he does what he does. Dude does have some mental issues, but I don't think he necessarily hates or dislikes his road wenches. Treating them roughly may be a tool to help him keep the dividing line. He may have the old school Madonna/whore dichodomy programmed in his psyche. I would not necessarily trust him much, until I knew him well.

PLEASE keep writing. Oldbearswitch

I will send you a message with more comments, they are too ling and personal to post here, Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was Fantastic. I have never read a story like it. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delightful and engaging read

I like the way you write. It's a bit over the top romanticized but that is par for the course in this type of literature. As a closet cuckquean, I derived pleasure from the idea concept of the story and don't find it offensive at all. There was very little shame involved, however, and as I believe that shame and humiliation are at the core of these types of scenarios it was a bit idealized for that reason.

I hope to see what else you decide to write about. I would read it with pleasure! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read!

Articulate and well written, good pace and excellent premise. 10/10.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Just right

An excellent story, very positive in an odd way. As he ages he’ll not be as insatiable and can collapse back down to her. She is taking this very well. When she has his child, it’ll be difficult for him to keep his exploits up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?

I like cuckquean stories IF there is respect all around. (But they are hard to find). So I should have liked this. What held me back was the over-the-top unrealism of the over idealized husband. Maybe more appropriate for fantsy (SciFi/Fantasy category). No man can go that hard that long. Or is that perfect in body and wealth.

Two minor drawbacks. It was nonconsensual initially. Anita being somewhat helpless to take him fully seemed a little unrealistic.

Did not know how to rate it.

Was well written both as to language and story telling. Kept my interest to the end. Partly because of my interest in the genre. (Generally like cuckquean and dislike cuckold. An inconsistent paradox).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

But no cuckquean Story but merely a pure romantic depiction of an utterly perfect couple. Event the *flaw * of the husbands taking on other woman is idealized. Being a cuckquean myself i know what it feels like if you See your man playing with other women and nowhere in the Story did i detect what reflects my feelings. This is not meant to be criticizing but what i am saying is.. Wrong Genre..

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017over 5 years ago
Amazing.

Extremely well written, but I agree with some others, not much cuckqueaning going on. I found this story to be very hot and it kept me interested all the way through to the end. I'd love to see this story continued, maybe after her pregnancy or what happened between this story and when she got pregnant.

leetamezleetamezover 5 years ago
Not a fan of Cuckhold!

That being said I really enjoyed this one ! The fact that he did what he did

and was very respectful of his wife’s feelings instead of degrading her

was great! Thanks!

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
one of the best I ever read

don't understand really why men and also women accept cuckolding, but at least the story was extraordinary interesting

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Amazing

I think this is an excellent, well-written and edited story. The sex scenes are entertaining and frequent. One of the characters is not physically perfect, a rarity here. You’re one of the best writers on Literotica. I hope you’ll do more sometime.

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Hot and well plotted

Thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Cuckquean Story

I love cuckquean stories and this author does them well. I have a keen eye for detail and only noticed a few errors - well done. What I love about this story is that the husband undeniably loves his wife - the author shows that well - thank you. Yeah, ok at first it does seem a bit strange that his wife is not enough for him but the story is hot and weaves well. The only thing I found uncomfortable is that straight after he breaks down and cries with shame to his wife, he's off back to the other one! Okay, his wife did tell him to go to her but his breakdown and apology didn't seem genuine when he could get super horny for the other woman straight after. Apart from that - loved this story and I look forward to more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The acme of this genre

...And, still, so well contrived as to make a superbly erotic tale actually interesting as well. Five stars. Easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! So well balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The emoji at the end got me.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Classic case of compersion, after she got over her rage, that is. When you truly love someone, you want them to be happy; just seeing their happiness brings you joy, too. It doesn’t mean they love you any less, there’s no limits to love. The opposite of jealousy isn’t love or trust, it’s compersion and we need more of it in this world!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

excellent tale, excellent character development

henny6henny6about 1 year ago

Pure BS, if it had been a woman doing the same thing with a husband, he would be a cuck and she a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written & I dare say it has made me want to read more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous