CuckQuean - Anita, the Insufficient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueanLeah
QueanLeah
294 Followers

"I promise. You won't even know I'm there."

He laughed mirthlessly. "I'll know you're there. I always know where you are, whenever you're near. God help me."

I had no idea what he meant by that, but it didn't matter. I was going. I was going to New York, and I was damned well gonna find out what those women had that I didn't.

- ( . Y . ) -

I only had a few days to do the best I could. A few hours in the gym each day wouldn't do much for this week, but I was committed. A full spa makeover dealt with my skin and nails, and turning myself over to Mario had my hair looking somewhat reasonable. He wanted to cut and layer it, but I had to be firm, letting him know I was letting it grow out.

I let the best dressers at Lord & Taylor do what they could. David had told me to dress business casual. I left fifteen hundred dollars poorer but feeling pretty good about my outfits. I thought I looked damn professional.

By Thursday I was feeling nervous. I thought I looked great, and I hoped David thought so as well. My bags were packed with enough clothing for at least a week. They were sitting beside the door as I waited anxiously.

David had asked me to be ready by noon. By the time he arrived I had almost changed my mind about going.

He opened the door and saw me. He smiled. "You look gorgeous, Anita."

I stepped forward accepting his embrace. He kissed me. "Are you sure you want to do this? This is your last chance to back out."

"I'm not sure, I'm not sure of anything. But I need to do this."

"I understand," David said.

He carried the bags to the car, and after loading them, he opened the door for me. I knew this was my last chance to back out. I slid into the seat with no idea how this was going to change my life.

As we drove away from the curb, David reached behind the seat and pulled out a leather portfolio. He passed it to me.

"You'll be my assistant on this trip. Your name is Anna Robinson. You'll refer to me as Mister Connors or sir. Do you understand, Anna?"

"Yes sir."

"If anyone asks, you have been working with me for eight weeks. You are my personal assistant. My very personal assistant. You won't be required to attend any meetings, but you'll be at my disposal at all other times. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

"My meetings tomorrow start at ten in the morning. I'm not sure how my evening will go, right now it's in flux. I imagine I'll be unavailable until at least seven p.m. I'll be in my room no later than eleven. You have the adjoining suite, for the sake of propriety. I'll text you if I need you before then."

He was so different. So demanding, controlling. Was this his business persona? A side of David that I knew nothing about?

"I understand, Mister Connors."

His hand reached over and grabbed mine. He gave it a squeeze. "I love you, Anita. I need you to remember that. Whatever else happens this weekend you have to remember that."

"I know you love me David. There's never been a doubt."

- ( . Y . ) -

David traveled well. We had first class tickets, and waited in the Ambassadors lounge. The waitress there doted over him, to no surprise. We sipped our drinks and waited until we were called. The airline stewardesses were little better, they hovered over my David like he was a celebrity. I, on the other hand, had to ask three times for more ice.

Upon arrival at LaGuardia Airport, we were some of the first people off of the plane. Exiting the secure area, heading toward our baggage, I saw David looking around. He took my arm and guided me toward a man in a dark suit. The man was holding a tablet with the name David Connors displayed.

David made his presence known, and the driver followed us to the luggage area. The driver loaded our bags onto a cart and guided us out the door to a waiting stretch limo.

"I'm Jake, Mister Connors, and I'll be your driver for the next few days." He opened the door and stood aside.

"Thank you Jake. Tomorrow, from ten a.m until seven p.m., I'll be unavailable. I'd like you to take Miss Robinson wherever she desires."

"Of course, sir. That would be my pleasure."

David put his hand around my waist and guided me toward the door. He whispered in my ear, "Don't act surprised. Sit toward the front."

It was difficult to comply with his request. There was an attractive brunette sitting on the back bench wearing nothing but lingerie and heels. She gave me a smile and acted as if she didn't notice my hesitation. I moved to the side bench.

David followed behind, patting my rear, before sitting on the bench next to the mysterious woman. He had removed his jacket and passed it to me. I was still stunned. I folded and placed it on the bench beside me while he stretched out, sighing.

"Jessica, always a pleasure to see you."

The woman leaned over and kissed him as we pulled away from the curb. It wasn't a little kiss. "How long has it been, beautiful?" David asked.

"Four months. I was beginning to think you didn't like me." Her voice was deep, throaty, and incredibly sensual.

"Hardly. You know you're my favorite. I just had too much travel to the west."

"You should call me David. I don't mind flying further if necessary. You have to know I'll always make time for you."

He laughed, caressing her body, before kissing her again. "My expense account isn't unlimited, Jess."

"Fuck the expense. I'll make up the difference. Just call me. Don't leave me hanging out there for half a year." She was pouting before she'd finished.

David nodded, brushing her hair back. The face exposed was simply stunning. Magazine cover material. "It was thoughtless of me, Jess. I apologize." He kissed her lightly. "The good news is if I can pull this one off, I'll be traveling up here much more often. You know who I'll call."

"Do I, David? God, I've missed you."

"Show me, gorgeous. Remind me why you're always first on my list."

She scrambled off the bench, going to her knees between his legs. She started working on his belt, and moments later he was raising his hips, as she worked his pants down around his ankles. My David groaned when her head lowered into his lap. He leaned his head back closing his eyes, stroking her hair. I saw his eyes snap open and he glanced at me nervously.

So this was his travel? No sooner had he set down, then he was getting a blowjob from a sexy woman. Fuck!

"Something wrong, lover?" the woman asked. Her head was tilted back, looking at him, and she was tugging at his flaccid meat. That was unexpected.

"A lot of stress lately," he confessed, guiding her head back down.

"Let me suck that all out of you. Relax, baby. Your Jess has got this taken care of.

David glanced over at me again. I tried to smile, as if everything was Okay. I guess that was enough, since he closed his eyes and moaned lustily. I scooted down the bench for a better view. Yep. He was hard. The bastard. Hard for that harlot. She was sucking him with total abandon, like the slut she was.

I expected any moment to see her climb up and straddle him, but it didn't happen. She kept sucking away, getting wilder, making the sluttiest noises. I watched in nervous awe as she pushed her face down further and further until his entire shaft disappeared inside her mouth, her nose pressed against his belly.

Impossible. No way. I'd have to have a double jointed jaw to accomplish that. The woman was a freak.

My little movements, scooching down the bench had me sitting on the end, her act performed only a couple of feet away from me. I looked up and saw David watching me. I saw the look, his animalistic need. "Show me your tits, Anna."

It took a few seconds before I realized he was talking to me. Anna. I was Anna, no longer his Anita. Telling me to show him my tits. Now! In that damn limo with some slut sucking his big cock.

"Tits, Anna. Now," David growled.

Fuck. I felt my ears getting hot, as I removed my jacket, folding it and placing it on top of his. I unbuttoned my blouse, opening it wide, before unsnapping the front clasp and exposing my breasts to my husband.

He had his hands on the brunette's head, his hips jerking upward as his eyes devoured me. Jesus, it was true. It was me he wanted. Me, doing what that slut was doing, swallowing his cock whole! I opened my mouth, running my tongue teasingly across my lips, looking down at his cock.

"Fuuuck!" he groaned, holding the slut's head in his hands while he exploded between her lips. He seemed to come endlessly, shaking as he came for her, for us. For me.

Jess pulled away smiling, wiping her lips. "Damn, David. That came on fast. What's wrong, the little woman not taking care of things at home?"

He glared at her, and she backed off, falling on her ass. "God, I'm sorry, David. I didn't mean to. I wasn't thinking. Forgive me, please."

"Not a word about her, Jessica," he said fiercely, his eyes intense, staring at his weekend toy. "You know better. Not a fucking word."

She looked nervous now, crawling to him, rubbing her head against his thigh. "I'm sorry. Please, please forgive me. Never again I swear. It's been too long, I forgot, Okay? I didn't mean it. I know. We all know."

The embers in his eyes seemed to fade, and the tender look returned. He caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. For a moment I thought she was tensing up, as if she expected him to strike her. How could she know so little about my man?

She had her face back between his legs, rubbing her cheek against his still substantial cock. "Let me make it up to you, David. Whatever you need, I'm here now."

He nodded, and she started sucking him again. She was gentler this time, more relaxed. So was he, stroking her hair casually, leaning back in the seat, eyes still drifting toward my chest.

It didn't make sense. My tits are nothing special. The girl between his legs had a full cup on me, if not more. And still, he couldn't tear his eyes away from my hardened nipples for long. "Anna, pass me my itinerary."

Again, the odd name threw me for a momentary loop. I grabbed the portfolio, leafing through the contents. It didn't take long. It was one page, printed front and back. It had 'Itinerary' centered in large print at the top. I pulled it out and handed it to him. He stroked the girl's head with one hand, while he reviewed the page. He checked his watch.

"Jake, how long?" he asked, speaking loudly.

"No more than five minutes now, if the traffic holds up," the driver announced.

David nodded. He looked over at me, passing the paper back. "Confirm the dinner reservations."

"Yes sir," I said, feeling oddly comfortable in my role as his assistant. I knew the evil whore sucking his cock should have disturbed me more.

Less than a minute later, I hung up. "Confirmed for seven p.m., Mister Connors. Table for two."

He nodded. "Jake, I'll need you at quarter to seven. Once you've dropped Jessica and me off for dinner, take Anna wherever she'd like to go. Pick me up at nine, and we'll be returning to the hotel."

"Excellent, sir."

Take me where I wanted to go? Dinner for two, and I wasn't included. How could he? I looked up at my husband, feeling the hurt, watching my replacement suck him. His eyes bore into mine, challenging me.

I closed my bra, and buttoned my shirt, watching him. He appeared unhappy, but didn't say a word. Damn good thing, too!

"Enough, Jess. We're almost there."

The girl gave him one last long suck, then helped him pull his pants back up, tucking him away. As he adjusted himself, she reached beside the seat, and pulled out some cloth. Moments later, she was struggling to straighten it out. One shoulder was bunched up and I leaned forward to give it a twist, and ease it into place. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Thanks, Anna."

Don't ever touch my husband again, I wanted to scream. Instead I nodded. "Beautiful dress."

She beamed, glancing over at David. "Do you think so, David?"

He eyed her up and down. "I like the cream colored one better."

His words shocked me. So cold and harsh. He could have told her how good she looked, it was undeniable. I remembered his glance at me, when he picked me up at home, telling me how gorgeous I was. "Men," I teased. "Your lingerie would show under anything lighter. You look wonderful."

Jessica was still adjusting herself, and smiled at me gratefully, as we pulled up to the curb. The doorman opened the door, and David held his hand out to me. For a moment I was confused, then I passed him his jacket. With the door standing open, he put his jacket on, and Jessica adjusted his collar. He climbed out of the limo, standing tall, adjusting the hang of his suit, as I hurried to follow. He didn't even look back as he walked toward the entrance, while Jessica and I scurried after him. The limo driver was unloading our luggage, and I had to assume it would find its way.

David walked up to the counter, while Jessica and I stood back behind him. She put her hand on my arm. I wanted to push her away, but I was hesitant to make a scene. He turned and passed us each a room card. "Ten fourteen," he said. That was it.

He headed toward the elevator and we followed in his footsteps, a porter not far behind, his red velour covered brass cart loaded with our things. The help didn't try to get in the elevator with us, waiting for the next.

David stepped into the elevator, sliding the card across the opening, before pressing the button for the top floor. "You need the card for access to the top floors," he stated simply, I imagine for my benefit. "Unpack. My room in fifteen minutes."

I glanced over at Jessica, who was in turn looking at me. The door opened, and I got out of the elevator, stepping forward to read the room numbers. David was close behind me, then turned to the right. I followed as did his slut.

None of it made sense. The way he behaved, not just in the Limo, but in the lobby, and now. It was like we didn't exist, didn't matter. That wasn't my David. He never even acknowledged us, opening his door and walking into his suite. Jessica and I continued down the hall, and I used the cardkey on the next door. We entered the luxurious room, through the living area, into the bedroom, where a single king size bed stood. I walked back into the living room, where Jessica was pointing the porter toward the bedroom. She took it all in stride.

I opened my purse for a tip, and the porter backed away. "It's already been taken care of. Enjoy your stay." Then he was gone.

Jessica had her suitcase open on the bed, unpacking things. "We better hurry. You know how he is about being on time."

Actually, I didn't. I mean, yes, as far as work went he was a stickler, but in our life, not so much. If I made him wait an extra twenty minutes to get ready, all he ever said was that it was worth every minute.

I opened my garment bag, and hung up my business suits and dresses. Jessica had hers hanging beside mine, and I felt like an old school-marm, compared to her. A single suit of mine probably had more material than all of hers put together. I could see she was fretting over what to wear.

My clothing in place, I stepped over in front of hers. I looked over each one briefly. "This one."

"Really? You think so?" Jessica asked. "Why?"

"He'll like it."

She was stripping, completely. Pawing through her suitcase before she came up with a suitable thong. "Spill, sister. What's he like for real?" Jessica asked.

I was peeling off my own clothing, extremely conscious of how I looked compared to her. I didn't come off well. "What you see is what you get."

"For real? I always wondered if this was some act. The macho, dominant, controlling uber-male."

I pulled on my bikini briefs, and matching bra. I saw Jessica had skipped the bra, understandable with the dress I'd picked out. "It's no act. You get to see the real David. Not many people do." I don't know why I lied to her.

She was leaning toward the mirror, adjusting her makeup, fiddling with her hair. I walked up behind her, and took the brush from her, fixing the back of her hair, where it was tangled. Her look of appreciation and nervousness was unsettling. "I always get so nervous around him," she said softly. "You must know what I mean."

I nodded, although I had no idea at all. She turned to me, and ran her hands down her dress. "How do I look?"

I couldn't help but smile. "Incredible. Saint and slut. Beauty and brazenness. He's gonna love you."

She smirked, and I saw a flash of sadness cross her face. "I think we both know the truth about that. There's only room for one love in his stoney heart. I almost blew it today, didn't I?"

"Blew it?"

"When I mentioned his wife. The ultimate sin. God, can you imagine what she must be like to thaw a man like him?"

I laughed. I could imagine very well. "Jealous much?"

Jessica's laugh was easy and natural. "No shit. Don't you wonder how he is around her? The way he acts, feels."

"I don't think about it, to be honest."

She nodded, glancing at the connecting door. "I imagine not. It's gotta be rough, to be around him all the time. It would drive me insane, I think."

The slut adjusted my own dress, and ran her fingers through my hair, fixing it. I looked her over again, and realized what was missing. I opened my makeup bag, and pulled out the black velvet choker, with the antique cameo that David loved so well. It was a perfect match with her dress, and her long slender neck. I turned her in front of the mirror, and held it up to her. "What do you think?" I asked.

"You don't mind?"

"No. I think it's the perfect accessory."

She turned and surprised me by hugging me. "God, I'm so glad you're here. I get so nervous, so wound up. I always think I'm gonna screw everything up. You saw me in the Limo, nothing but a bundle of nerves. Having you to share this with is perfect."

I almost felt sorry for her. Then I remembered her sucking his cock. My David's cock. "I think it's time."

She hustled over and opened the connecting door on our side. His side was still closed. Her hand slipped into mine, and I could feel it was clammy. She looked over at me, down, I should say. In her heels she towered over me, much as David did. "God, Anna! How can you be so calm?"

I gave her hand a squeeze, reached up and centered her necklace. "I guess I'm used to him. We've been together for a while."

"Bitch. Teasing me like that. God, it would be so easy to hate you," she was giggling as she spoke, and I knew she meant it in jest. Funny, my thoughts were the much the same, and there was no humor in them.

I should have hated her. Everything about her. Her perfect body, big tits, full, long, luxurious hair. Those huge green eyes, and full lips which less than twenty minutes ago were wrapped around my husband's dick. For some reason I felt sorry for her.

The door handle turned, and her hand clutched mine painfully. The door opened, and she almost ran into the other suite, dragging me along. David was standing there in a robe, looking like he always did. Jaw-droppingly beautiful.

Jess released my hand, standing nervously. Her voice came out calm, but I knew it was an act now. "Hi, Handsome. Do we meet your approval?" She turned slowly before facing him again.

Poor girl. He glanced at her briefly, before looking at me. He raised his hand, making a circle with his finger. I turned for him, acutely aware of my shortcomings.

"That's new, isn't it?" he said, and I saw a hint of a smile. I nodded.

"I wasn't sure you'd like it. It was Anna's choice. I can go back and get the ivory outfit—" Jessica blurted.

"No. It's perfect." I saw the look on his face change, his forehead wrinkled. He stepped toward her, his hand raised. He reached for her neck, his thumb running across the face of the cameo we'd picked up in Italy four years earlier. He turned to me, eyebrows raised.

QueanLeah
QueanLeah
294 Followers