CuckQuean - Anita, the Insufficient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueanLeah
QueanLeah
294 Followers

I laid down beside her, letting my hands travel freely, caressing her, him, whoever I felt like. "What's it like?" I asked her.

"Amazing," she moaned. "So good."

He pulled out, rolled her over onto her belly, spread her ass cheeks, and drove his cock home into her liberally lubed anus. She groaned as he drove deeper and deeper. I pulled her hair back from her face, looking for the signs of pain. "Does it hurt?"

"Like a mother-fucker," she groaned. "Incredible."

He was lying on top of her, his weight pinning her down, his hands holding her forearms pinned to the bed, punishing her with his huge cock. "Fuck her, baby," I told him. "Fuck that slut's perfect ass."

He groaned, staring into my eyes, his hips pounding downward. I leaned forward and kissed him, feeling his panting breath. I kissed her, looking into his eyes as I did it. I saw the beast. With a fierce growl he lifted up and hammered her poor butt hole. I had no idea how she could handle it. He'd been working on her for hours, and I swear it looked like he had no plans to ever stop. Unlike with me, he was going to continue until he was completely sated, and the slut had no say in it.

It was almost three a.m. and we laid there together, my husband between us, finally satisfied. I was half asleep, when he gave me a shake. "You should go back to your room now. I need my sleep."

I was shocked, angry that he would send me away. He leaned down and kissed me, and I saw Jessica was already out of the bed, waiting for me. I got up and we picked up her things and left my husband. She ran a bath, and I took a quick shower and got naked before climbing in the bed. I left a wake up call for seven-thirty a.m. We were supposed to have breakfast with David at eight forty-five.

I was almost asleep when she crawled into the bed, cuddling up to me. "You should have taken a turn. He was on fire tonight," she whispered. Then her lips were on mine, a long slow kiss, before she cuddled back up, her hand on my breast.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I told her, getting a feel for what her breast was like. Like everything about her, it was perfect, and natural. My insecurities lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I know, isn't he amazing?" Her eyes were closed, and in the dim light of the room, I thought I saw a grin on her face.

"How do you do it? He's so big. So relentless, so rough."

"Practice. Practice and lots and lots of lube," Jessica said, her voice hardly more than a whisper.

It was one more thing to think about.

- ( . Y . ) -

I woke to the bed rocking and David fucking Jessica next to me. Jessica was trying to be quiet, and David was taking it easy on her. I guess they were trying not to disturb me.

I stretched, and they stopped moving for a second. As I cuddled up to Jessica, David started fucking her again. I almost laughed. "Doesn't he ever get enough of you?"

Jessica took my hand in hers, squeezing it. "No. I'm not complaining."

I observed them quietly, my hand between my legs. I couldn't believe I was excited by watching my husband fuck his slut. He grunted, and I detected his familiar finish. As soon as he pulled out, Jessica was working to get him up again.

It wasn't fair. She was getting all of it. I joined, her playfully competing for his cock, sucking it with her, until he was hard again. I looked up at my husband. "Any chance . . .?"

He looked surprised, then gave me a slow smile. "You want a taste, Anna?"

"A little. Only if you want. I don't want to interfere," I said.

Jessica had scooted beside him, stroking his cock. "Give her a taste, David. She's been an angel."

He kissed her, then moved between my legs. I shuddered in anticipation and Jessica guided his cock into me. I felt that familiar stretching as he filled me, moaning my pleasure. He took his time as always, slowly working it in. When he reached my limit, he continued his deep probing, every few strokes pushing extra deep, giving me time to accommodate his size.

Jessica was watching intently, where he entered me. "I never would have thought she'd be able to take it all," she told him. Her hand reached out, touching me where he entered, before moving higher and rubbing my button.

I had my first orgasm quicker than any I could remember. I saw his kind smile, the love in his eyes, and I opened my arms for him. He lowered himself, taking his weight on those massive arms, his lips touching mine, kissing me, conveying his love.

I smiled, and glanced over at Jessica. That's right. This is what it's like when he loves you. My man. Mine. I reached down and grabbed his tight ass, pulling him deeper. All of him. I needed it all.

His hand caressed my cheek, brushing my hair back gently. His kisses showered my face. I looked into his eyes and saw sadness, shame, his eyes glistening.

"Jessica," I spoke firmly. "Go into the other room. Now. He'll call you."

She looked shocked, but climbed off the bed without a word, and left us. "Close the door!" I called after her.

He pulled out of me, and I held his head to my chest. "I'm sorry, Anita. I'm so sorry," he sobbed.

I'd never seen him cry. Never shed so much as a tear. It broke my heart. I eased him onto his back, and mounted him. I was a little surprised he was able to maintain his hard-on. I kissed his lips softly. "Don't be sorry. I understand now. I do. And I love you more than ever."

"How can you?" he asked, his voice breaking.

"You don't love her. Hell, David, you barely even like her. You're masturbating with a beautiful woman, draining yourself, like you never get to do with me. I understand."

"I'm ashamed," he whispered.

"No, my love. Don't be. Don't ever be. I love you, and I want you to be happy. Smile for me now. Let me know you love me," I kissed him again, and felt his arms capture me, squeezing tightly, too tightly, making it hard to breathe.

"Gentle," I had to finally insist, while his cock plundered my poor pussy. His grip let up a little, but his cock continued its demanding mission. He had my ass in his hands, holding me clutching tightly, while he drove his cock home. I knew he'd leave bruises. I'd cherish them. I kissed his neck, his shoulders, reassuring him. I'd never seen him this fragile. It was my insistence that I see everything that had done this. I'd damn near broken him. The best man I'd ever known.

"Love me, David," I groaned, digging my fingers into his flesh, feeling his eagerness.

"Come for me, Anita," he pleaded.

"Soon," I gasped, feeling the undeniable urge growing. Moments later my vision darkened as the wave of pleasure overtook me. I lost my breath, my world shrinking, responding to his sudden powerful thrusts, ending with him buried fully inside of me, pumping me full of his precious cum.

When I could think again, I looked into his loving eyes and kissed him softly. "I'm sorry I'm so selfish. I promised not to interfere."

"Nonsense. You're my wife—"

"And this is your weekend. I won't ask for it again, while we're here. I may want to stay a little involved."

He smiled, looking a little surprised. "You really don't mind?"

I climbed off of him, and took him in my mouth, heedless of the mess. I gazed into his eyes as I readied him for more. It only took a couple of minutes before my lips were stretched to their limits. "There. Perfect. Go deal with your little strumpet. I'm taking a hot bath."

I was engulfed in his beefy arms, his lips crushing mine, his hardness pressing into my belly. "God, I love you so much, Anita."

I gave him a poke. "Of course you do! What's not to love? Now put that monster to good use, and wear her nasty ass out. You need to be good and relaxed for your big meeting, my wonderful man." I turned and slapped him on his ass, before retreating to the bathroom.

I could hear them through the walls, while I was soaking in the tub. It was still difficult, and I let the tears run free. He loved me, there was no doubt about that, but I wasn't enough for him. I'm not sure any woman would be. I had to be satisfied that I had his heart, and his body 98% of the time.

She was still screaming for him, and I felt sorry for our neighbors, as I fixed my makeup. It was already well after nine. He was cutting it close. I wandered over to his room, and watched quietly while he leaned back and she rode his cock. Her skin was shiny with perspiration, her hair a mess, and she was still heartrendingly beautiful. And David? Words can't do him justice. He smiled for me, giving his girl a swat on her ass. "Finish up," he told her.

I guess this was a signal. She rose up, and moved his cock backward, into her ass. She bounced on him like a pogo-stick. His hips were thrusting in response as I sat on the bed watching. I leaned over and kissed him. "Fill her ass, honey," I whispered.

He groaned, and moments later he acquiesced to my demand.

Jessica was worn out, and the day had barely started. Her legs were trembling as she climbed off the bed, my husband's juices trickling down her thighs. I could see his bite marks on her tits, her shoulder. I put my arm around her waist, guiding her back to our room. She had a silly grin plastered to her face.

I ran her bath, while she sat on the bed. "Alright, beautiful. Fifteen minutes is all you get, then you have to put yourself back together."

She didn't argue.

While she soaked, I picked out her clothes for the day, something casual for our afternoon together. Sensible underwear, or as sensible as she'd brought. When her time had passed, she was half-asleep in the tub. I cajoled her out, drying her, getting her into her underthings. I sat her in front of the mirror, dried her hair, and brushed it out, leaving it hanging casually. She put on her own makeup, and only gave a half-hearted argument about what to wear. With two minutes to spare, she was her normal stunning self, and we went out to the hall to wait.

I suspected she had questions. I saw the looks she gave me, but my own shut her down. Not now. We'd have the entire afternoon.

David exited his room, looking his usual dapper self. He turned toward the elevator but paused, holding his elbows out to the side. I claimed one as Jessica claimed the other. He walked with a spring in his step, and I could only hope he was at least a little proud to be seen with me.

Breakfast was business, as he reviewed his notes, and I handled his portfolio. We ate mostly in quiet. When he'd finished his coffee, he looked up. "I'll call when I'm done. I'm not sure when it will be. I expect you to be ready anytime after six. It may be as late as eleven. Make sure you know where Jake is."

We both nodded our assent, and we headed out to the Limo. There was no hanky-panky this time, just a kiss for each of us as we dropped him off. "Knock 'em dead, handsome," I told him. He gave me a smile, straightened himself out, and walked up to the building. Jake closed the door, and I was alone with the temptress. The slut. My competition.

She was nervous, I could tell. She was watching me carefully.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Shopping? A show?"

"No show," I said. "Jake," I called out. "Where's the best shopping?"

"Five minutes away," he said, and we pulled out from the curb.

I looked her over. Stunning, gorgeous, incomparable. I couldn't help but smile.

"You're her," she said softly.

"I'm who?" I answered innocently.

She seemed to get her courage up. "You're her. The wife. I know you are."

I shrugged, neither confirming or denying it.

"Come on, Anna, or should I say Anita? I saw the way he looks at you. It takes me ten minutes of work to get him up the third time, thirty seconds in your mouth and he's hard as stone. Hell, I heard you, you know. 'Come in her ass' and ten seconds later you had him doing what I couldn't wring out of him in twenty minutes. How do you do it?" The look she gave me made it obvious it wasn't my physical gifts.

"He loves me. What can I say?" I laughed, because it was true.

She was silent, staring at me in wonder. "God, you lucky bitch. How the fuck did you do that?"

I laughed even harder. "I didn't do anything. He pursued me, like I was the only thing in the world that mattered. He's the best, most wondrous husband ever, and I didn't do shit to earn his love. Hell, I probably don't deserve it."

"But you let him? I mean, with other women, like me?"

"I never let him. This is new for me. It's difficult. But I don't have a lot of choice. He needs his escapes, and I intend to see to it that he's happy."

She scooted over next to me. It would have been uncomfortably close if not for the last 18 hours or so spent together. "What's he like?" she asked.

"Oh, Jess, you wouldn't believe it if I told you. He's the best, most loving man ever, and that's the truth. The God's honest truth."

"But he - you know - what we did."

"He's amazing, isn't he?" I teased.

"God, yes."

I looked into her open honest face. I think she was half in love with him, poor thing. I stroked her cheek, and kissed her softly. "Then you're a lucky woman, aren't you?"

She stared into my eyes, and I hoped she found nothing there to fear. "How can I compete with you?" she finally whispered.

She couldn't. She had me beat in any way measurable. We both knew it. How could anything she did turn the tide in her favor?

"You can't, can you?" I explained.

She couldn't deny the fact. She shook her head, and I held her as cried against my shoulder. I was sad for her. The trip might have been difficult for me, but it had shattered her dream. She understood now, she was only a diversion.

We were parked several minutes at our destination before I could calm her. I kissed her and brushed her tears away. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this, to interfere. I just had to understand why he needed more than I could give him. Someone like you. You're amazing you know?"

"Not amazing enough," she pouted.

"No. Not enough to win him away from me. That's never going to happen, you have to understand. Still, you're special to him, something he needs desperately. I won't interfere again with your time together. He needs you. Unfortunately, at least for you, he loves me."

She looked anguished. "You know, don't you? You know I would have stolen him away if I could."

"Of course you would. Anyone would. I know what he is."

"You're not angry with me?" Jessica asked, plaintively.

"No, sweetie. I'm not angry. I'm proud of him, and grateful for you. You make him so happy. When he returns from his trips, he's a new man. Thank you."

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now? We go shopping, have some fun, spend his money. Then we take him back to his room, and you do what I can't. You satisfy him completely, and give him back to me fully sated and worn out."

A little smile turned up the corner of her oh-so-talented mouth. "I can do that."

"I know you can. I'm counting on you, you little slut. Jesus, how I wish I could." I took her hands in mine, and gave them a little squeeze. "Now I need you to help me. I need to be worthy of him. Make me beautiful."

She gave me a big smile, and kissed me. It was a warm, loving kiss, with little passion. "I can do that too, you know."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

By eight p.m. he hadn't called, and we were like long lost best friends. "We should eat. If he hasn't called by now, he's closing the deal. It'll be late."

"What do you mean, closing the deal?"

We walked up to the Limo, and her directions for Jake were simple enough. "Dinner. Seafood. Someplace quiet." He nodded and we got in the Limo.

"What about closing the deal?" I asked again.

"There's some woman, in a position to make a decision. He's convincing her as only he can. It happens at least two thirds of the time. That's why he gets these accounts."

"Convincing her? You mean fucking her?" I asked. I could feel my ire rising. This wasn't part of the deal.

"You know how he is. A few hours with whoever the broad is, and the contract is his. We should be thankful there's a woman in charge somewhere. Once I lose him for the evening, the deal's as good as done." She looked at me, and grew quiet. "Shit. You had no idea, did you?"

"None."

She leaned back, sighing heavily. "Man, I fucked this one up. Don't tell him I said anything, please? He'll never forgive me."

"No, it's not your fault. He had to know that if he did it this trip, I'd find out." That much was obvious. Glaringly so. "Damn, he wanted me to know. He's tired of the secrets."

"You think so?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure of it. It's the way he is. Don't sweat it. We'll talk about that little surprise when I get home. We're not going to let that ruin our perfect day."

Dinner was excellent and we were a little tipsy when we got back to our rooms. We were hit on a lot, but Jessica knew how to handle that. In our room, we undressed and she started her preparations. I didn't need any, tonight was for her. I felt good about our day, and looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that my hubby would be proud. Once we both were ready, we climbed in the bed, and played a little, chatting like school girls, while our hands wandered naughtily.

In between kisses, she asked me how she should behave.

"You know, like always. Be what he needs. Let me handle the rest."

Her mouth was glued to my nipple, when my husband opened the door between our rooms. She started to pull away, but I held her in place.

"Welcome home, my love. Did you close the deal?"

He grinned, and I saw a little anxiousness in his eyes. He'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Signed contract, with support for two years."

"Anything left to celebrate with us?"

"Always," he answered.

He glanced at the beautiful girl in bed with me, then stopped and looked me over. "God, An . . .Anna, you're beautiful! What have you two been up to?"

I felt a shiver pass through me. "Anita. She knows. It was kind of obvious."

He was undressing and he paused. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—"

"No apology. I insisted on being here, and couldn't help myself. It's fine. Hell, it's better than fine. Get in here, handsome, and let's wear this poor girl out."

He did, and this time I helped him. I encouraged him, praised him, and made sure that cock of his got hard and stayed hard. I used her almost as much as he did, and that wild mouth of hers gave me several incredible orgasms, each one driving my poor hubby crazy.

When even my best couldn't get him up again, we surrendered to exhaustion and his physical limits. We cuddled with her between us, still enjoying her body, while he professed his love, and gave me his kisses. During the night he used her again, and afterward he was between us. I woke in the morning to him loving me, gently, tenderly. "David," I breathed helplessly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I couldn't help myself."

"No apology. Whatever you need, it's yours. If I can be part of that, all the better."

I got his best for a while, a couple of sweet orgasms worth, and then I held our toy while he finished with her. I could only imagine how sore she must be, but she never complained.

We napped, calling downstairs for a late checkout. We ate our room-service breakfast, and played in the bed. I asked to watch him take her ass, and they gave me a show. She really had no difficulty it seemed, and I felt those pangs of jealousy again. She offered to help me, but I told her I needed to work up to it. Maybe next time.

That's all Hubby had to hear to blow another load up her sexy little butt.

Insatiable, I tell you. I understood that now. He'd driven the message home.

We showered together, playfully, and I was pleased to see we'd drained him. Not a hint of life in his alter-ego. I told her to keep the necklace; I'm not sure that David was happy about that, but I felt I had to do something for her. I'd stolen her dreams.

QueanLeah
QueanLeah
294 Followers