CuckQuean - Anita, the Insufficient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers

"It goes well, don't you think?" I said nervously. I kicked myself over my reaction. I had no need to be nervous.

He looked Jessica up and down. "Stunning as always, Jessica dear. And yes, I love the outfit. The whole ensemble. It's nearly as beautiful as what it contains."

I could see her physically relax, leaning forward into my man, raising her arms to encircle his neck. "We only have a little more than an hour," she said softly. "How do you want me?"

He smiled, took her over to the couch, and bent her over the arm. He lifted her short dress above her hips, exposing her ass and the tiny thong running up her crack. She opened her legs wide, and he loosened the belt around his robe. He was naked underneath, and his cock was already hard.

David looked at me, then gave a nod toward the couch. I sat only a foot or so away from Jessica's head. She moaned as he entered her, squealing as he slapped her ass fiercely. The crack of his hand against her flesh was loud.

"Such a dirty little slut you are, Jessica," he growled, thrusting into her.

"Only for you David. Your slut. Your willing slut, always," she moaned.

He didn't talk much, that was about the only similarity between what he did with me, and what they were doing. He'd never bent me over the furniture and had me. That was not his way. Our loving was almost always limited to the bedroom. He wouldn't dream of slapping my ass like that. I was starting to get the picture. I wasn't sure I liked it.

He fucked her fast and hard, pounded her, spending much of the time staring at me. I don't know what got into me. I'll plead temporary insanity. I sat on the opposite arm of the couch, facing them. I pulled my dress up higher, and opened my legs, exposing myself to him, to them. I rubbed my panties, feeling the moistness.

I was torn. I wanted to pull that bitch away from him by the hair. Make her sit and watch. Watch him with me. See what real loving was like. Rub her face in it. At the same time, there was something, I don't know, raw about the scene before me. It was sex. Rough, needy sex. No love, little affection even, at least not on his part.

The girl was panting, moaning, pleading for more. He was silent staring between my legs, grunting as he used her. After a while her ass was cherry red, from the intermittent slaps. I wondered how she'd even be able to sit later. I was surprised that he didn't move her, didn't change up positions. He stood there, a Greek statue come to life, physical perfection, his hips driving his huge cock into her endlessly.

I tugged my skirt up higher, exposing more to his greedy eyes. I heard a groan escape him, as I reached up and tugged my panties down, ever so slowly, torturing him. I stopped with them halfway down my thighs. My legs were almost closed, the cloth blocking his view. I could see his nose flaring, his eyes burning, waiting anxiously for more.

"She's beautiful, Mister Connors. A wise choice," I said.

He slammed his cock into her, holding still, clutching her hips. She cried out, coming on his cock. He stared at me, as if she was nothing. "Of course she is. Anything less would be an insult."

"An insult?" I asked, bringing my knees together, and easing the panties down my smooth legs.

"To my wife."

I heard the gasp from Jessica, and he started fucking her again, in and out, automatically, a purely physical function. That beautiful woman, desperate for him, merely a hole to be filled. "How would it be an insult?" I asked.

Poor Jessica looked up at me in fear, shaking her head. She had made it clear that he didn't like to talk about his wife, me. I had no such qualms.

His face turned red, and his motions slowed. He looked down at the girl underneath him, and caressed her pink cheeks. His hands ran across her skin, and I felt a moment of jealousy.

"If I can't be with her, I need to be with someone nearly as perfect," he said. "Anything less would be wrong."

I opened my legs slowly, exposing myself. He moaned again, fucking Jessica hard, deep, pounding into her viciously. "I think I understand, sir." I ran my fingers between my legs, opening myself for his view. "Jessica is quite incredible. You deserve no less."

I slid a finger inside my wetness, and brought it to my mouth. When I inserted it between my lips, I was astounded to see him hunch over the gorgeous slut, crying out as he came inside of her.

The bastard. Coming in the slut. Staring at me like that, letting me get him hot, and giving it to her.

Jessica gasped, trembling as he pumped her full. When he pulled out, she spun around quickly dropping to her knees, and taking him in her mouth. She was without shame, sucking their combined juices from the cock that had just ravished her, desperate to make him hard again.

I got up, and he watched me nervously. I straightened my dress and approached slowly, standing beside him, watching Jessica do her best. Trust me, her best was quite incredible.

I slid my arm around his waist, holding the slut's hair back so we could have a better view. "Are all your conquests so beautiful and so talented?"

"Jessica is the best, but the others are close," he whispered. "Honestly, there are times when I need two women, to match her."

She looked up at him, adoration in her eyes. "Am I, David? Am I worthy? Four months you didn't call."

His gaze softened, and he touched her cheek. "You are, gorgeous. The best of all of them. It will never be that long again."

She took him back in her mouth, and sucked.

"I know I'm not in her league, Mister Connors, but may I assist?"

"You don't have to . . ." he answered nervously.

I dropped to my knees, and kissed his little plaything on the cheek. "I want to, if it pleases you."

He moaned as he pulled his soft cock from her mouth, and aimed it at me.

It wasn't fair. I couldn't do what she could. It was too much. I knew from experience. She was so beautiful, so talented. I wrapped my lips around that wonderful cock I knew so well, and felt it swell between my lips. I eased my mouth back and forth, for only a few moments until it had swollen to the point where it was beyond my capacity to hold it. I pulled back, and placed a little kiss on the swollen head, now back to its full glory.

"Use her. Use her hard," I said, stepping back.

Jessica looked at me in surprise, and at the metamorphosis, my amateurish blowjob had created in just moments. David took his cock and stuck it in her face, fucking her mouth, making her gag, pushing into her throat, until she struggled against him, saliva dripping down, while she gasped.

I moved behind her, running my hands across her shoulders, stroking her hair. I was silent, afraid I'd already gone too far, my promise not to interfere already broken.

He pulled out of her mouth, and lifted her, placing her ass on the end of the couch, and opening her legs. Incredibly long, toned, flawless legs. She guided his cock back into her, and he used her again, hard, fast, deep, without concern for her needs or feelings. I could see how it was. If she came, fine, but it was not anything he worried himself about.

I stood and moved behind him, rubbing his shoulders, my hands gliding down his tense muscles, feeling the hardness of his ass. I pressed my lips to his skin, closing my eyes, leaning against him, feeling his need fulfilled.

Jessica was a noisy one, moaning, gasping, grunting, uttering little sounds of pleasure, screaming her orgasms as they rolled over her. The sound of her complete submission gave me chills.

I walked away, sitting on a nearby chair, observing more carefully now. He watched me, and I know he had his concerns. I leaned back, parting my legs, and rubbing myself. I gave him a little wink, and slowly mouthed "I love you."

He groaned shoving his cock into the woman he was fucking, while his one true love watched. I noticed his muscles tensing, as he forced himself deeper, grunting as he came again, and again, staring at me the whole time.

I relaxed when he stepped back, and Jessica dropped to her knees again, subservient to his needs. When he was clean, he lifted her from her knees, and kissed her softly.

"Damn," the slut laughed. "I guess you did miss me! That was incredible, even for you David."

He smiled at her, then looked over at me, grinning. "I'll be only a few minutes. Clean up. We'll head down to dinner."

Jessica took me by the hand, and we headed back to our suite. I followed her into the bathroom as she sat on the toilet, chattering away. "Did you see that, Anna? I think I'm finally starting to get to him. Damn, he came hard for me." She was cleaning herself up, and I took care of my makeup.

"Is it any surprise? Let's face it, Jessica, you're pretty incredible."

She laughed. "Yeah, for anyone but him. The man is like a machine, but so emotionless it's scary. Do you think it was the time apart? Maybe he was showing off. Whatever. I can't wait until after dinner."

I saw her stiffen, a look of concern showing on her face. "Oh God, Anna. Listen to me go on. This must be so hard for you. To see him all the time, and then have to watch him with a woman like me. Does he always make you watch? Is it some kind of new kick?"

I shook my head, seating her in front of the mirror, and taking a brush to her hair. "No, he's not like that. I'm his assistant, but not his slave. He wouldn't force me to do anything."

"Are you gonna be with us later?" Jessica asked.

"It's his decision, I suppose."

She reached up and grabbed my hand. "I saw him looking at you. I think he'd give you a go. Once he's heated up like that, he's out of control. If you came to us then, I . . . I could try to get him to give you a chance. You have to try him. It's not like being with anyone else."

She turned and looked down at me, tilting my head from one side to the other. "You're pretty, you know. You just don't know how to show it."

Show it? I'd given it my best. Nearly eight hundred dollars spent on professionals to get me where I was.

"It doesn't matter," I said.

Jessica grinned, lifting the bottom of her dress and adjusting her thong. "The hell it doesn't! I'm telling you, Anna, we could do it. Just say the word, and I'll have you turning heads, wherever you go."

Damn it, why'd she have to be so nice? Slut. Man-stealer. "We'll see."

"Tomorrow. When he's in his meetings. You got anything better to do?"

Better? It's New York! Broadway shows, museums, shopping! "Nothing. You're sure you don't mind?"

She gave me a huge hug, almost breaking my back. "It'll be great. We're going to have so much fun!"

Yeah. I bet.

- ( . Y . ) -

I kept thinking he'd change his mind, but it was almost like I didn't exist. We followed David to the Limo, and Jake dropped the two of them off. I sat near the front, and spoke through the dividing window. "Where to?"

He laughed. "Isn't that supposed to be my question?"

"I've never been here before. I don't know anything."

"Hungry?" he asked.

"I could eat."

"Great. I know a place, outside tables, great food, nothing too heavy. If you don't mind the company, we can feast and people watch."

That's what we did. He was good company. Jake knew everybody and everything about the city where he worked and lived. He told tales of some of his more famous fares, celebrities, foreign dignitaries, politicians. I guess my husband's antics in the back of the Limo weren't unusual at all.

"You're close to him, aren't you?" he asked.

The words caught me by surprise. "You could say that."

"I could tell. You're around enough of these people, you recognize things like that. She's stunning, but I get a feeling that he'd almost rather be with you. Call me an idiot."

"You're hardly an idiot, Jake. No, here, now, Jessica's the right one for him. He needs me, but not for that."

I was wondering if he'd hit on me, I might not have been a Jessica, but I knew I looked good. I caught more than a few men who passed by giving me second looks. But no, Jake was a gentleman, and quite professional. He was funny, charming, and entertaining, but he never overtly flirted, or tried anything even remotely uncouth.

When the text came, I'd already taken care of the tab, and we rushed over to pick up my husband and his slut. They looked happy, and were getting a lot of attention as we pulled up to the curb. Moments later she was climbing in the vehicle, giggling, sounding a little tipsy. She was hiking her dress up to her hips before she even sat down. She saw me and gave me a huge smile. "Anna! You have fun?"

"I did. Jake and I did some people watching," I explained as David climbed in the vehicle.

She was tugging her panties off, while David got situated. "Ready to get dirty?" she laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh with her. "Maybe not as ready as you."

The door was barely closed, before David was pulling his own pants down. His cock was standing hard, and I imagined her teasing him for the last couple of hours. She squealed playfully, as he lifted her by the hips, and impaled her on his cock. She was facing me, her back to him, and he already had his hands on her tits, grinning.

"Are you drunk, Mister Connors?" I teased.

"Not drunk," he said. Then he smiled. "Not sober."

Damn, I would have liked to see that. My David, drinking to excess. I couldn't remember it ever happening.

He gave Jessica a swat on her ass, and she laughed, adjusting her legs until she had the proper leverage, then bouncing up and down on his cock. She leaned over, bent at the waist, her head almost to the floor, and then her hips started, up and down, taking it all, deep and hard. David leaned back, still wearing that silly smile.

It was only a few minutes to the hotel where we were staying, and it wasn't until we'd pulled up to the curb, that she pulled off of him, and took him in her mouth for a few seconds before helping him with his pants. He climbed out of the Limo, with a nod for Jake. "Nine thirty, tomorrow morning," he said, then entered the building.

I waited outside the Limo for Jessica to make herself presentable, and then we followed my husband, arm-in-arm. "How much did he have to drink?" I asked.

Jessica leaned heavily against me. "Don't know. Lots. We had two bottles of wine and drinks."

Would the surprises ever stop coming?

"Are we supposed to go to his room?" I asked.

"Nope. We clean up, lube up, and wait for his call. He always calls home first. Let's hope it's a good call. He's a terror when he's cranky." We stood waiting at the elevator. He hadn't even waited for us before heading up.

In the room, we took turns in the shower. While she was in there, she asked me to get the 'black douche' out of her toiletries case. I didn't want to look like an idiot, and found the only black item, a large bulb with a curved rubber spout. "This?" I asked.

She took it from me, and I watched in a mixture of surprise and disgust as she filled it and stuck it up her butt. If that wasn't enough, she was talking to me, bouncing up and down on her toes. "Can never be too clean, you know," she said.

She stepped out of the shower, and I got in, checking the floor to see if I was stepping in anything that had come out of her. It was kind of scary. The shower wall was clear glass, and I could see everything she was doing. She was so matter-of-fact about her preparations to fuck my husband. It was weird.

She had some strange device in her hand, like a big injector. She put some huge bottle of clear gel on the sink, and filled up the injector, while talking about their dinner. She put one foot up on the toilet and shoved that thing up her butt, then did it a second time. She rinsed it in the sink, played with her butt a bit, then grabbed a different bottle, and shoved some of that up the front.

"You want I should leave these out for you? Just in case?" she asked.

I stepped out of the shower, embarrassed to let her see my body. "You always do that?"

She nodded. "He's picky. Likes me ultra clean. Besides this stuff," she waved the big bottle, "is incredible. It lasts for hours, and has just enough desensitizing to take away any pain. It's a must have for a guy like David. You should give it a try."

"Not tonight," I said.

"If you're considering joining us, you should think about it. I guarantee he's gonna wanna do your butt. If you're dirty, he'll get pissed."

I let her talk me into it, and found myself injecting a couple of ounces of goop up my rear. It felt weird. I figured I was plenty clean. He wasn't going to stick that big thing up my backdoor, but if one of his fingers strayed a little, I was gonna let him. I'd cleaned up in the shower enough to feel confident it wouldn't be messy.

The girl was weird. Makeup on her nipples, different perfumes for different parts of the body. Checking everything, under her arms between her toes, brushing her teeth twice. While she was finishing up she stuck some big rubber thing in her butt, and left it there.

She stepped back from the mirror and examined herself. "I guess that's it then." She sighed, looking at herself. I don't know why. Her body was perfect.

I followed her into the bedroom, still enthralled by all the preparations. She put on something silky, and I brought out one of my new purchases, a nearly transparent babydoll I thought was really sexy. It hid most of my flaws, while emphasizing my assets.

She leaned back on the bed, watching me. "Wanna warm up?"

"Warm up?" I squeaked.

She grinned, stood, took me by the hand and tugged me back onto the bed. "You're straight as an arrow, aren't you?" she asked, her face inches from mine.

"I think so."

She brushed my hair back and then she was kissing me. My first girl kiss, delivered by one of my husband's many mistresses. It was different, softer, lighter. She pulled away smiling at me. "C'mon Anna, you can do better than that," she whispered.

After a few more tries, I proved her right. Her hand was naughty, touching me, caressing me. It was so wrong, I thought. Not half as wrong as everything else going on, but still!

Then he was standing there, looking down at us. I was afraid for a second. Terrified, actually. He smiled and held out his hand. "Let's go, ladies."

We both stood and he took us by the hands. We had to turn to squeeze through the doorway and then we were in his bedroom. He let go of Jessica, and gave me a hug. I got a small kiss, then he guided me to a chair beside the bed. I sat nervously, and he leaned over and gave me another kiss. "You've never looked more beautiful," he told me.

I'm certain I blushed.

He turned away and looked at Jessica. His gaze wasn't nearly as kind. "Take it off. All of it."

She quickly did as he asked, and he climbed on the bed adjusting a few pillows behind his head. Once Jessica was naked she followed him, only as far as his waist. Without a word she started sucking.

It was an education. He was an animal. He stuck his cock wherever he wanted, in her mouth, in her ass, up her twat. He fucked her like a demon, and would take a break, making her take over. They tried positions I didn't know existed. He'd come for her, then sit back and make her get him hard again. The third time she appeared to be having difficulty.

I did a bad thing. I disobeyed. I interfered. I climbed on the bed, ignoring my husband's glare. "Let's get this thing hard for you," I whispered. She moved sideways giving me access. I sucked, taking him deeper than I normally would, dragging my teeth along his shaft, rubbing his balls. It wasn't long before he was rock solid, and I moved away, but didn't leave the bed.

David rolled her over, tilted her legs back almost to her ears, and hammered away. I watched him, his beautiful body glowing, his hard muscles tensing. I ran my hands over his skin. "You're so beautiful like this," I told him softly.

QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers